Birthday Girl in Her Birthday Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,832 Followers

I crouched down behind a large blue mailbox, safely away from the streetlights. Cars came singly and in pairs erratically, but never leaving a large enough gap for me to run through without being spotted. I couldn't just wait here forever, either. Eventually someone else would approach me and I'd be caught with nowhere safe to go.

I made a decision. If I didn't get a chance in the next sixty seconds, I would make a break for it. Sixty, fifty-nine, fifty-eight...

The cars kept coming. I had enough gaps to make it across if I sprinted, but I'd be caught in their headlights, completely exposed before them.

Thirty-two, thirty-one, thirty... A bus pulled up the curb only a dozen yards away from me. An obviously inebriated couple got out, and began to stagger towards me, giggling loudly. I cringed behind the mailbox, contorting myself into a fetal position, hoping they might miss me in their drunken state.

Nine, eight, seven... Still I had no clear shot, but the couple was getting closer and closer. In another few seconds they would be on top of me. I was out of options.

I scanned the road. I could make it across if I went right now, but I might be seen by a coming car. I had to do it.

"Whoa, what the hell?!" cried the man as I suddenly stood up and ran across the street. I didn't bother turning back to see he and his friend's reaction. I couldn't slow down. A car to my left beeped its horn at me loudly as its lights illuminated my nude flesh. I kept going. I made it across the last lane into the parking lot and stumbled to a landing in between two parked cars at the far end of the lot, almost hidden in the darkness.

I looked behind me. No one had followed me. The car had kept driving, its passengers with a new story to tell over dinner. Hopefully the drunken couple wouldn't even remember me in the morning. My heart was pounding. I couldn't believe I had been seen!

My cheeks burnt. My chest was flushed red. My whole body was shaking; my legs were barely strong enough to keep me upright. I only wanted to collapse into my bed and slip into unconsciousness, leaving this day behind forever.

What if the driver had been someone I knew? A classmate, or worse, a professor? Would they recognize me without my clothes on? I hoped not, but at the same time...

At the same time...it felt like electricity was coursing through my nerves. I clenched my legs together, trying to drive away the tingling in my crotch, the warmth in my pussy, the moistness I could even now feel between my lips. Just the thought of someone I personally knew seeing me naked against my will...I began to suspect not all of the heat in my cheeks was from embarrassment. I swallowed, and focused.

Finally! I had done it! I had reached my apartment building. Only now did I realize that the hardest part was still before me. My key had been in my pocket, and who knew where that was now... But Katie was home! Or at least, I hoped she was. She hadn't indicated she was going to go anywhere that night. I prayed she was still awake.

First, though, I had to get to my door. From across the parking lot, I peered through the front door. The hallway looked empty. The elevator sat near the entrance, beckoning me onwards. But once I was inside, I was trapped. If I got into the elevator, and someone else got in, I had nowhere to go. Would the stairs be safer? But then I'd be just as exposed, for longer, and I'd make more noise... No, I'd try the elevator.

My teeth tingled as I watched and waited. Nobody appeared. It looked safe. I made a break for it.

I ran across the parking lot as fast as I could barefoot, ignoring the bits of gravel stinging against my feet. For over a hundred excruciating feet, I was completely exposed beneath the lights, visible to anyone who glanced over. I reached the door, threw it open, and flung myself into the hallway. My lungs burned. My heart thundered. But I had made it. Now for the next step.

I pressed the elevator button, slamming my finger down as fast as I could over and over. Come on, come on, come on... I was completely naked in the hallway, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, should somebody come out of the laundry room or decide they wanted a late-night soda. Move faster, elevator...faster...

The elevator dinged. The door opened.

It was empty.

Thank you, God. I slipped in, hit the button for the fifth floor, and began pounding the "close doors" button. A door opened somewhere in the hallway. I pressed myself into a corner, trying to hide myself from view.

"Hold the door!" a deep, male voice called out as footsteps ran towards me. The doors closed with glacial slowness. Unable to do anything else, I continued to furiously press the elevator button, hoping I'd win the race.

The doors shut. I could hear him fiddling with the buttons on his side, but I kept the "close doors" button pressed firmly, and soon, the elevator began to rise. I let out a deep sigh, and relaxed. That had been too close... Sweat was beading on my forehead and breasts. My legs were trembling. What would I have done if I had been caught naked in an elevator, alone with a strange man? What would he have done?

A cheery ding brought me out of my thoughts. I was on the fifth floor. The doors opened ominously. I stuck my head out. The left was clear... The right was clear... Covering my breasts and crotch, I darted out and sprinted down the hallway to my apartment. Torn between the need for Katie to hear me and the desire for no one else to, I knocked half-heartedly, but rapidly, hoping to get her attention quickly. She usually watched television on her laptop until late. I hoped she was doing so tonight.

I heard shuffling behind the door. "Katie? It's Emily! Open up, quick, I forgot my key!" I nervously spoke as loud as I dared.

"Emily?! Be right there!"

Thank goodness she was awake! My nightmare was finally almost over. All I had to do was make it inside... I was too exposed in the hallway, covered only by my own arms. Anyone could see everything right now, my breasts, my thighs, my ass, even my pussy was only half-hidden.

The door creaked open. I hurriedly pushed my way into the darkened apartment. "Thank you so much, Katie! I've had the worst night! You would not believe-"

The lights turned on.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday!" cheered a chorus of voices.

A large cake sat on the kitchen table, surrounded by wrapped gifts.

Above the table, a colorful banner read, "Happy Birthday, Emily!"

Scattered throughout the apartment were over a dozen of my friends, now staring in shock at me, naked, in the middle of the room. Gasps rang out, quickly followed by a quiet susurrus of whispers. I felt like a deer in the headlights, too paralyzed with shame and surprise to even cover my bare breasts and pussy from their eyes. I felt the heat of their stares of lust, of shock, of judgment against my body.

So, I realized with a wry smile, they hadn't forgotten my birthday, after all...

****

Thanks for reading! Hopefully nobody is too disappointed she didn't get caught earlier, but I wanted the focus to be on tension, not humiliation. As always, please vote and leave any comments you have. I love to hear from readers, and I try to get back to anyone who sends me personal feedback. I really appreciate people taking the time to vote and comment.

And if you'd like to keep track of me and my stories, there's a link to my writing blog in my profile. I keep it updated regularly, so it's the best way of checking when I have a new story up.

Thanks again for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it!

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,832 Followers
12