Birthday Party 01

Story Info
She was depressed because her crush had a girlfriend.
807 words
4.51
19.3k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeefee
zeefee
4 Followers

It was Zana's 22nd and she wasn't expecting anything like the previous year. She had asked her friends to leave her alone and not to drop by for a surprise. She went to bed before midnight and cried herself to sleep. The first person to wish her was her best friend Annie. Annie wasn't going to let Zana be depressed on her birthday over a guy and woke her up with cake and balloons right when it struck twelve. Zana did all she could to be happy and smiled wide for the pictures but Annie knew what was really going on. Zana had tons of friends and she was throwing her birthday party with a friend of hers who she had a huge crush on. Pax was her friend, Sammy's friend who had recently broken up with his girlfriend, Zana had taken a liking towards Pax from the first time they met and fantasized about him all the time but stayed away. She was excited to have a party where she could spend time with the heartbroken Pax after his dreadful break-up.

It was finally the party day. Everything was perfect and everyone was having a great time. The party turned out to be so crowded that Zana didn't know half the people there. She went looking for Pax around the house but couldn't find him anywhere. She had gotten him a waist belt that he was meaning to buy, as a birthday present. Pax was nowhere to be found when she at last saw him sitting alone on the parapet of the open terrace of the pent house. Before she could run up to him, she got caught up with a few friends who forced her to dance. Zana's friends were good dancers but her moves were the sexiest, she moved so swiftly and effortlessly that it seemed like a dream. While she moved her body and danced so elegantly, she caught Pax looking at her with his mouth wide open. She couldn't stop herself from thinking of kissing his perfect mouth instead she laughed and ran towards him.

Pax could not take his eyes off of her, she couldn't stop blushing and it was all like a fairy tale until she gave him her present. He seemed disappointed like a child who asked for a bike and got a doll but smiled and hugged her nonetheless. It almost seemed like he expected her to kiss him, Zana didn't know what wrong she did but was happy to be by his side. Pax said "let's dance". It was not a question but an order. This made Zana skip a beat and excited her to no limit. They danced and moved to the loud music till they were out of breath. Pax was so drunk that he couldn't stand anymore; Zana took him by his hand and led him to his bedroom. She had never been to his room; it was painted dark blue that reminded her of the dungeons in her fantasies and had a four poster bed which she instantly imagined being tied up. She noticed a pair of clothes lying on the floor which were Sammy's but he wasn't around. She put Pax to bed and started to leave when he held her hand and said "I don't know what to gift you for your birthday". Zana couldn't think of anything smart to say and blurted out "its fine, I got what I wanted". He asked her to lie beside her for a while and that he didn't want to be alone. This couldn't get better, she thought to herself and shook off her head full of dirty ideas, she smiled and slipped into the sheets with him and looked at the ceiling awkwardly when suddenly Pax pulled her close to him and kissed her on her soft luscious lips. It felt like an eternity and she was so absorbed in the kiss that she didn't realize one of her hands was already fastened to the bed post. She saw a malicious look on Pax' face and saw Sammy getting into the room with Kevin and Vince, bolting the door behind them. It suddenly struck her that this was her birthday present. She remembered talking to Sammy about her fantasy about a gang-bang and he'd said "well, happy birthday then". She hadn't understood what Sammy meant then, but now it was loud and clear and in her face. She had always fantasized about a gang-bang but she wasn't ready, she couldn't wrap her head around the idea of being humiliated in front of her friends and specially Kevin and Vince, both of whom she had turned down when they asked her out. She knew it was her ultimate fantasy but she couldn't stop herself from trying to get away from it.

To be continued..

zeefee
zeefee
4 Followers