Birthday Party

Story Info
She wears her birthday suit to birthday party.
1k words
3.67
47.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chalice85
Chalice85
29 Followers

My friend Paul organized a surprise birthday party for me inviting friends of mine who I thought he didn't know. I think first I'll tell you about how he made the contacts to do it and then about the birthday party itself (which as you probably guessed involved my birthday suit).

A few weeks before the party, I was talking to Paul on the phone and mentioned that I had hurt my ankle in a soccer game and that it was swelling. He wanted me to go to the emergency room, but I didn't think it was necessary. Paul's a nurse, and I should have listened to him, but I just wanted to believe that the problem would go away.

The next morning I could hardly walk, so my roommate answered the door when it rang really early. To my surprise it was Paul, who'd flown down to take care of me. He looked at my ankle and said, "Girl you're off to the doctor." He called some contacts, got me an appointment, and carried me to his rental car.

There are three of us girls in a three bedroom house, and Paul spent his three days with us shocking and entertaining my roommates with his constant nudity. After our return from the doctor he walked naked to our only bathroom to take a shower, and he never wore clothes in the house again. My roommates Cindy and Sandy acted shocked the first few times, making a point of looking away, giggling and telling him he should get dressed, before progressing gradually to watching him without comment and even to openly flirting with him. I know that they totally liked what they saw.

Cindy did get naked in front of Paul once, also using a shower as a pretext, but drawing it out for a few minutes, standing and talking to Paul naked. When I came out of the bedroom and saw what was happening, I thought it was pretty funny, but she lost her nerve and got dressed. I had never been that comfortable running around naked in front of my roommates, so most of the time Paul was naked with three clothed ladies, loving every minute. I know because he was even more ferocious than usual in bed.

The last night he was there, the three of us were sitting on the couch watching a DVD on the couch while naked Paul played with himself from time to time, nothing consistent which you might call masturbation, but just an occasional stroke, enough to keep him half erect.

The film was getting boring and Cindy who was on Paul's right said, "Why don't you just do it Paul? It would be more interesting than this film." He said maybe he would later. Cindy reached over and put her hand on his upper thigh, which Paul pretended to ignore, while Sandy and I watched. Then her hand moved to his balls followed by one upward stroke on his unit before moving back to his thigh. Of course, Paul was now totally erect. Sandy reached across me and wrapped her hand around his erection, looking at me apologetically. I got up with my crutches and told her to go for it, sitting down across from them. Paul can get a hand job from me anytime, but I knew this would be special for him, if the girls had the nerve to go through with it.

And they did. They took turns just giving him a little touch on his shaft or balls, teasing him until he told them to please just finish him off. They both worked on him then until he started to tense and breathe hard, eventually producing a huge load, which the girls dutifully cleaned up.

So this is how he met my roommates who, I later found out, gave him a visitor list for a surprise party on my birthday.

He arrived the afternoon before my birthday, stripped naked, and then proceeded to help my roommates get the place ready for the party. Although none of them would tell me what was going on, it wasn't too hard to figure that they were preparing for guests, and since my birthday was the next day....

On the afternoon of my birthday I was trying to figure out what to wear even though I still hadn't been "officially" told what was going on. Paul said don't bother and showed me the invitations he had sent, entitled birthday (suit) party. At the bottom it said: "Dress code: casual. The birthday girl will be naked."

I just gasped. He had sent this to my friends! He and my roomies were expecting me to go through with it! Oh my god! I was already embarrassed and nothing had even happened yet. But I knew I didn't have a prayer. Paul always gets his way because he figures out what I secretly want but am totally too embarrassed to actually initiate myself. Plus he had my roommates on his side. No way I'd get out of this.

So that night I stood in the entry way bare-assed naked as one guest after another arrived, since Paul had absolutely insisted that I meet them all at the door. (He had gotten dressed for the occasion.)

Most of the girls giggled and seemed a bit shocked and puzzled. A few of the guys looked me over like I was a center fold, and some congratulated me on my daring. Some others were a bit sheepish, not knowing what to say or where to look. It didn't take long for all of them to accept that I was just going to be naked for the whole party. With time, encouragement and a few margaritas, my own embarrassment diminished maybe a little bit. But God! Every encounter with a guest was a new problem. What did they think of me now? What were they going to say about this. How was I going to be able to relate to them?

Eventually the party wound down, and people started to leave. Several guys wanted pictures with me, but I refused. It's going to be hard enough to live this down. My roommates both had dates, who stayed, and we all ended up naked in the Jacuzzi. Definitely another story!

Chalice85
Chalice85
29 Followers