Birthday Present

Story Info
Hilary gets the birthday present of her dreams.
1.9k words
4.47
79.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,752 Followers

Note from the Authoress: Amazing what you think about when you are running. Hope you enjoy the twists and please feel free to give me constructive feedback. P.S. to the snotty bitch that nearly ran me down in her big flash car......hope you are called Hilary!

* * * * *

"Please tell me what you have got me," said Hilary with a slightly peeved and whiney voice as she re-read the card that said 'clue - they are a big and black and a matching pair.'

"It will spoil the surprise old girl," Henry said in his gruff voice, "and sorry I can't be there for your birthday but you know what these dam conferences are like. Anyway your presents should be there this afternoon. Will speak to you this evening."

With that Hilary found herself holding a dead telephone. 'That old bastard had better bought me something nice' Hilary thought to herself as she repositioned the phone on the cradle.

Hilary looked round the house and smiled to herself. At 45 she had it made, a 6 bed-roomed house in the middle of Surrey's exclusive stockbroker belt and a rich husband. As she moved into the elegant and richly furnished dining room she remembered the holiday villa in Portugal and opening the French doors and seeing the elegantly manicured garden bursting into May bud she also remembered her own Mercedes sports on the long sweeping gravel driveway.

The only thing that was really lacking in Hilary's life was a decent sex life. She knew she wasn't unattractive, her hair and make-up was always perfectly done and she was the perfect hostess at dinner parties. Although no longer young Hilary was proud of the fact that she had virtually no spare fat and there was hardly any sag to her 38C breasts. Saying that Henry didn't seem that interested these days and it had been months since the last time they had done the business as Henry put it

The doorbell rang, interrupting Hilary's thoughts, and opening it she found herself staring at a pair of nervous black faces. "Yes?" Hilary said in her most imperious voice.

"It's your birthday present ma'am," one of the two replied.

Hilary's brain whirled as her thoughts flashed back to last Christmas when after one too many Sherries she had admitted to Henry that she was fascinated about the rumours about the size of black men's penises. Henry had hurriedly changed the subject and shooed his wife off to bed before retiring to the study. The following morning nothing had been said over the breakfast table and Hilary had assumed the matter had been forgotten, yet he had said 'big and black and a matching pair' and these two were certainly black and looked like peas in a pod.

"Do come in," Hilary said breathlessly and the two men followed her through the hallway and into the large airy breakfast room.

"Well come on then," Hilary said in hoarse voice.

"Pardon Ma'am," one of the guys said.

"Your cocks," Hilary almost spat in frustration, "Show me your cocks lets see if they are as big as they say they are."

The two brothers looked at each other, shrugged and in unison dropped their trousers and then stepped out of them. Hilary was speechless for a few seconds then uttered slowly, "Oh my goodness."

The two men were perfectly matched and their thick black cocks hung down limp and flaccid to half way down their thighs.

"I'm Tom and he is George," said the first guy.

"Yeah, you can tell us apart because Tom is only 11 and half inches and I am the full 12," said George.

"Mind if I get a closer look," said Hilary dropping to her knees.

Hilary was like a small child at Christmas, not one but two black cocks, all for her. Slurping one into her mouth she sucked contentedly before a tug at her hair reminded her that the other needed attention. Getting to her feet Hilary grabbed the two brothers by their cocks and pulled them towards the stairs.

In the master bedroom Hilary stood and admired the two fine specimens before her but her revere was broken by Tom saying, "Show us the goods then white lady."

Working himself with his hand George said, "Show us them white titties."

"Yeah," said Tom, "and that white pussy that we are going to get."

Perhaps a little crude thought Hilary but the harsh words caused her tummy to flip like it hadn't done so in ages.

"As it's my birthday," Hilary cooed, "are you boys going to treat me like some little white slut?" She could hardly keep the hopefulness out of her voice.

"If that's what you want, you have got it," George said, "So start sucking bitch."

Hilary dropped to her knees even more hastily this time and began to slobber on the two cocks that had grown to their full hardness. George was sitting in a chair and Hilary was bent over sucking him when she felt Tom behind her. Hilary nearly screamed when she felt the big cock enter her pussy, never in her life has she felt anything so big inside her. Breaking from George's cock she moaned, "I don't think I can take it."

"You are going to take and then beg for more," Tom said with a cruel laugh as he continued to force it deeper and deeper.

Moaning incoherently Hilary found herself pushing back onto Tom's cock and putting her hand between her legs could feel that the thing was only in half way. Hilary felt rough hands paw at her breasts as Tom savagely pulled her back burying the cock to the hilt. Her scream was stifled as George rammed his cock into her mouth and held her head as he started to fuck her face.

Hilary couldn't help the orgasm that burst through her whole body and forcing her head away from Georges cock yelled, "Yes fuck me harder."

With that Tom began driving hard into Hilary's soaking pussy and then grunting shot his load deep into her pussy.

"Tag Bro," said George with a grin and after slapping hands Tom was sitting in the chair where his brother had been moments before.

"Suck it bitch," Tom snarled and Hilary could see the strings of cum dripping down his still semi-hard black cock that was streaked with her own juices.

"But," stammered Hilary as she had never tasted herself before but her protests were cut off as Tom pushed her head over his cock. At first Hilary almost gagged on the thought of it but as she accustomed to the taste she began to suck and slurp in earnest.

Hilary vaguely heard the words 'no sloppy seconds for me' but the impact didn't register until she felt something pushing at her anal star. Hilary had only ever tried anal once and that was many years ago just after she married Henry and since then, despite Henry's pleadings she had steadfastly refused.

There was no refusing George as he pushed his cock at her ass and Hilary tried to scream but her please were muffled round Tom's cock.

"Relax bitch," said George bringing his hand down with a hard slap that caused Hilary to gasp in shock. This very action caused her anal ring to tense and relax and George sensing his chance thrust hard.

"God this bitch is tight," George grunted as he pushed in. Hilary's brain was whirling and her whole world seemed to be centred on the blinding pain in her ass. Just as she thought she would pass out from the pain her body started to truly relax and things became easier. George started to pull back and drive in a little deeper each time until he had the whole of his cock buried in Hilary's ass. Indicating to his brother to let go of Hilary's head he lifted her head back by here hair and whispered loudly, "You like this black cock in your slutty white ass don't you?"

The pure lust in her own voice amazed her as Hilary found herself moaning, "Yes I love it, fuck my slutty white ass, give me all that beautiful black cock."

"You heard the woman," laughed Tom, "Go for it bro," and with that George started to pump in and out of Hilary's ravaged ass until he shot his load deep inside her bowels.

The two guys stood and left Hilary lying on the floor mumbling incoherently. White cum was oozing out of her pussy and ass and polling on the carpet and as the brothers left the room they faintly heard Hilary humming the tune to Happy Birthday.

Collecting their clothes from the kitchen George turned to Tom and said "what about this?" indicating a small box in his hand.

"Leave in by the phone," George said and laughing they left the house.

The two brothers sat in their car for a moment and just looked at each other with a pleased grin in their faces.

"Man that was weird," said George

"Yeah totally," said Tom, "but that white slut really went for it. Did you hear her moan when I nailed her pussy?"

"Not half as much as she did when I nailed her ass." George said laughing.

"Well it certainly brightened up our day, but suppose we should get back to the shop," said Tom as he started the engine.

It was at that point George's mobile began to ring.

* * * * *

"Did you like your present?" Henry asked his wife.

"Mmmmmm very nice, a perfect pair, in fact they have just left," purred Hilary still feeling the pleasant throbbing in her pussy and ass.

"Just left!! Are you mad old girl?" Henry roared down the phone.

It was at this point Hilary looked down at the telephone table and saw a small gift-wrapped box. Hastily undoing it Hilary found herself staring at a pair of matching black pearl earrings. Hilary stood rooted to the spot totally speechless, her head spinning as Henry continued to splutter and foam down the receiver.

"They are wonderful," Hilary said hoarsely, "Sorry Dear I have left the bath running will see you tomorrow," and with that put the phone down. Then picking it up again dialled the jewellers number and, asking for the manager, demanded to be given either Tom or Georges mobile numbers as they had left something behind and they need to call back immediately.

* * * * *

"I think the silly cow has lost the plot," Henry said as he clicked off the phone, "She was saying that her earrings had just left, must be going mad."

Lucy hide her smile as she recalled a few months back how Henry had told her about his wife's comments about black men. Lucy had carefully picked the black pearl and diamond earrings and even got Henry to write the 'little joke' as she called it in the card. Then a quick phone call to the jewellers where she had insisted that the items were delivered using two security guards, even going as far as naming the two brothers to be used. All she had to do now was collected the tape from the tiniest video she had installed in Henry & Hilary's bedroom and her dream of a little sports car should become more than just a dream.

"Don't worry about it dear, I have something for you," said Lucy.

Henry turned to see his 22 year old personal assistant kneeling naked on all fours on the bed, her cute ass high in the air.

"Oh and don't forget the gel," she cooed over her shoulder as she patted her ass invitingly.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,752 Followers