Birthday Present

Story Info
She gives stepbrother a present he won't soon forget.
4.2k words
4.45
222.5k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright Scarlett Minx. ALL Rights Reserved.

True story for adults only. If you are not of legal age, or if stories about sexual situations disturb you, PLEASE READ NO FURTHER.

* * * * *

It was the day after Thanksgiving and I was finally there. I had to work that Thursday so I wasn't able to make it to my father's home until Friday afternoon. The four-hundred-mile trip was tiring with heavy traffic all the way. I was happy to finally arrive and see my father again. This was be the first Thanksgiving in five years that I would be spending with him. After my parents' divorce my mother and I had moved across country to the West Coast. After graduating college, I found work in the eastern part of the country. He now lives in a neighboring state with his new wife, Cheryl and her son, giving me ample opportunities to visit with him again.

Cheryl is a nice woman and I consider her a friend. We had gotten past the awkwardness of her being my dad's new wife shortly after she had married him. She made him happy and was good enough for me. I tried to reassure both of them that I wasn't suffering any emotional distress from dad's new family. Both my mother and father had tried to make it clear to me early on in their divorce that they both still loved me, regardless of the troubles they were personally going through. I'd like to think they succeeded. This made it easier to develop a friendship with Cheryl and her son, Ben.

Ben is a year younger than I am. He is Cheryl's son from her first marriage, which had ended with the tragic death of her husband in an automobile accident. Ben is about six inches taller than my five-and-a-half feet, with a solid build undoubtedly due to his work in the construction trade. He has Cheryl's wavy brown hair, and beautiful green eyes. Ben is a natural comedian, always good for a laugh or joke. He and I hit it off right from the start. Dad and Cheryl were both happy we got along, but I suspect we would have become friends even if our respective parents hadn't gotten married. We talked a lot, especially online, sharing secrets and details of our lives as we got to know each other.

As it turned out, Ben was celebrating his twenty-first birthday that Friday making it a double celebration. Several of his friends joined us for Thanksgiving dinner. The meal was fabulous, prepared solely by my father who is a certified working chef. I was really enjoying the evening with its great food and even better company.

Finally, close to midnight the last guests left and I retired to the guestroom to get some much-needed sleep. Cheryl checked on me several times, ensuring I had enough blankets, fresh towels, and generally fussing over me like a mother hen. I appreciated her concern and attention. After a long hot shower I slipped naked between the flannel sheets and drifted off to sleep. For some reason; the long drive, way too much food, the excitement of the holiday, I woke up at about four in the morning. Slipping out of the warm bed, I put on a bathrobe to cover myself. I hate sleeping with clothes on, being what my former girlfriend called a "home nudist". I was going downstairs to the kitchen and get a glass of orange juice to drink. My path took me past the other bedrooms. Dad's door was shut as mine had been. When I got to Ben's room I saw the door was open and light from the backyard security light was illuminating the room dimly through the curtains.

I don't know why I looked inside, curiosity perhaps. Ben was lying on his back. He had kicked the comforter off the bed and was partially covered with just the top sheet. I could see he was wearing boxers. As I stared at him, I was struck by how sweet he looked sleeping. I also noticed the fly of his boxers was gaping open and inviting. I squinted, trying to see more of him in the dim light. I briefly entertained the thought of going in for a closer look, but common sense took over. I stepped out of the doorway and went to kitchen. On my way back to bed I stopped by his doorway again. He had shifted his position, turning onto his side so his back was to the door. I wondered why this disappointed me. My mind, too dirty for my own good I have been told, conjured up images of his cock hanging out of his boxers. What would it look like for real I wondered? Squeezing my thighs together to stop a familiar itch from growing any worse, I went back to my bedroom and closed the door. Slipping off the bathrobe, I looked at my pierced nipples in the dim light. They were hard and erect and I shivered with delight as I tugged on the rings piercing the nipples. Feeling wonderfully horny I crawled between the sheets and slept for a few hours more.

When I awoke a few hours later I showered and joined the others for breakfast. Plans for the day were made over poached eggs. Cheryl and I would hit the stores to take advantage of the after-Thanksgiving sales. Dad was going to work on some projects in his hobby shop while we were out. Ben had to go into work for a few hours. Dad and Cheryl were planning on going to the lake house and spend the night there. Ben asked if I wanted to catch a movie or something after he got off work. I told him that would be great. We told our parents we would meet them at the lake on Sunday. With our plans tentatively made, we finished breakfast and started our day.

Shopping was filled with the traditional holiday season madness. Parking was horrible, the stores crowded, lines long. In short we had a blast and both Cheryl and I spent way too much money, I'm sure. After returning home Dad and Cheryl soon left for the lake, leaving me there alone until Ben returned. To pass the time I went into Ben's room and turned on his computer. Using the password he had left for me, I logged onto the Internet and checked my emails. After answering the letters I had received I decided to surf the net for a while. Looking at Ben's bookmarks I found several of my favorites as well. This wasn't surprising, as we have traded URLs to sites via ICQ on several occasions. Looking up some of the erotic story sites we both like, I passed the time reading adult stories. I could feel my excitement start to grow as I read several new ones, all written by some very skilled authors. I wished I were at my apartment, where I could read them properly; naked and while using a dildo or vibrator.

Before too long I heard Ben come into the house. Calling out, I let him know I was on the computer. He came into his bedroom and looked to see what I was reading.

"That's a good one. It got me so horny when I read it," he said as he grinned down at me.

"Yeah, I can see why," I replied. I asked him how long it would take to get ready and if he wanted to eat out or if I should fix something before we left. I watched as he pulled off his tee shirt, revealing his broad chest.

"Just let me grab a shower and I'll be ready. How about turkey sandwiches?"

I caught myself staring at the muscles of his back as he turned and pitched his shirt into the hamper.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, actually I would really like a couple."

"Men!" I snorted derisively.

He grabbed me from behind, his arms circling my chest.

"You know you love me," he teased.

For a second I couldn't say anything. The feeling of him holding me was a sudden shock. I could feel the bottoms of my breasts press onto his arms. Suddenly my bra felt small and tight.

Clearing my throat I replied, "Get off me you goof. You smell."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that," was his sheepish answer.

As he released me, I logged off the computer and shut it off. On my way to the kitchen I passed the bathroom door. I could hear the shower running and my mind conjured images of him in the shower. As I felt the crotch of my panties grow even wetter as my mind's eye saw myself opening the door and joining him.

"Damn it girl, stop this!" I thought to myself.

Angrily I shook my head and headed to the kitchen. I fixed us a light supper from some of the leftovers from last night's dinner. Ben joined me shortly and we ate while making small talk. We decided to go see the new Adam Sandler movie. After clearing the table, he locked up as I went to brush my hair and put on some make up. He opened the door of his truck for me to get in.

"Your chariot awaits Madame," he quipped.

"My hero," I replied as I learned over and kissed his cheek.

I felt him jerk a little as my lips brushed his cheek. He smiled that lazy grin of his at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Get in the truck retard, don't stand there like an idiot," I chided him.

He shut my door and got in the other side. I fished a tissue out of my purse and wiped his cheek as he fastened his seat belt.

"Lipstick," I said as way of explanation.

"Aww man, I was planning to keep that," he joked.

Laughing, I punched him in the arm as he put the truck in gear. We went to the movie and enjoyed it thoroughly. After the movie was finished, I asked Ben if he wanted to go home or party a little.

"Besides, it was your twenty-first birthday yesterday. Now you don't have to sneak in anymore."

We decided to go to club a few blocks away. I told Ben he could drink if he gave me the keys. Since I don't drink I am usually the designated driver anyway.

"Do you think you can drive my truck?"

"Sure," I replied. "Scratch my crotch a lot and lower my I.Q. by forty points. What else is there to know?"

I laughed as he tried to come up with a retort of some kind. We got our hands stamped and went into the club. It was your typical urban dance club; noisy, smoke-filled, and crowded. Ben found us a table and we ordered our drinks; a beer for him and a virgin strawberry daiquiri for me. I insisted on paying, saying it was his birthday and his money wasn't any good. We sat and talked for a while. Ben asked if I was still swinging with a married couple back home. I told him yes and asked if he was seeing anyone special. He said he had been but the relationship had cooled off lately and they were "just friends" as he put it.

We nursed our drinks for a while, then he asked if I wanted to dance. I readily agreed and we hit the dance floor. I enjoyed dancing with him. I love to dance and Ben is about as skilled a partner as I have ever had. Having him as my "date" kept me from getting hit on by other guys. We enjoyed a few more drinks each as the evening progressed. Ben had drunk four or five beers and I could see a flush on his face. The flush got worse every time we danced to a slow song and I rubbed against him. Finally I asked if he was ready to go home and he agreed. I settled our bill and we left.

After we got home I gave Ben back his keys and we went into the house. As I was hanging up our jackets in the hallway I asked if he had a good time. He gave me a hug and said he was glad I could be there for his birthday. I hugged him back and gave him a kiss. As he held me I could feel my desire for him explode inside me. My kiss grew more intense as I parted my lips, the tip of my tongue flicking over his lips. I heard him moan as he literally lifted me off my feet, his lips opening and our tongues touching. Suddenly he drew back and set me down.

"Robyn, I don't think..."

"Why?" I asked. "We're both adults, and only related by marriage."

I pressed myself against him again, my left hand reaching around to cup his ass. I moved to kiss him and he returned the kiss, much more aggressively this time. My right hand rubbed the front of his jeans and I thrilled to feel his cock getting stiff and swollen. Ben's hands began to caress my breasts, his thumbs rubbing over my nipples making me weak-kneed with desire.

I unzipped his pants and began to pull his erection free while our tongues wrestled. When I finally got it free I began to slowly jack his cock. I started to kiss my way down his neck as he leaned back against the hallway table. I pushed him back a little and dropped to my knees. His swollen prick bobbed mere inches in front of my face.

"What do you want now stepbrother," I asked while looking up at him?

"Robyn, please... Ahh..." he groaned as I swallowed his cock.

My tongue licked the underside of his prick as I bobbed my head up and down his fat shaft. With my left hand I massaged his balls while I coated his shaft with spit. I couldn't believe how hot it felt to be giving my stepbrother a blow job in the front hallway of my father's house. I was sure there had to a huge wet spot in the front of my jeans since it felt like my pussy was melting.

Ben softly grasped my head and began to guide my face over his cock. I would swirl my tongue along his shaft as he fucked my face. Ben was groaning in pleasure as I sucked him, slowly picking up the pace as his orgasm approached. I began to roll his balls around as I felt them draw up. My other hand slid up under his shirt to run my fingernails over his stomach. He tensed as he began to climax.

"Robyn, I'm going to..." he panted.

I pulled off his cock and began to pump the shaft as I licked all around the head.

"Cum for me, Ben. Let me see you shoot!"

I stroked him harder and faster, feeling his dick swell and begin to jerk. Ropes of sticky semen flew out of the winking pee hole of his cock, striking my face and neck.

"That's it, shoot it all for your sister," I teased him as he came.

Finally his orgasm subsided and I slowly stopped stroking him. Hot sticky cum dripped off my chin and splattered on my blouse as I knelt before him. I laughed as I licked his sweaty balls, savoring the musky scent of his crotch.

"Was that okay for a birthday present?" I asked.

"God Robyn, yes," he exclaimed as he pulled me up and kissed me.

"Come on, let's go to your room," I suggested when we broke the kiss.

He took my hands in his and led me to his room. I started to unbutton my blouse but he stopped me.

"Let me do that," he said, stepping behind me and pulling me back into him.

He knows I love to be undressed and he did it right; taking his time and slowly peeling each layer of clothing off. When he got to my bra he kissed my back as he slid it off. His hands came around to cradle my tits as his thumbs stroked my ringed nipples. He whispered in my ear.

"I've wanted to see these ever since you got them done. You know how many times I jacked off thinking about them?"

His breath on my ear made me shiver even as his words got me more excited.

"Like them?" I asked as I turned around in his arms.

His response was to lower his head and softly tongue my breasts, stopping occasionally to lightly pull on the rings. He reached down and slid my panties over my hips, letting them fall to the floor. His hand began to stroke my pussy, lightly rubbing my swollen labia and occasionally brushing my clit. Eventually he slid to his knees in front of me.

"My turn," he said as he pressed his face between my thighs.

I threw one leg over his shoulder as he began to lick all around my pussy. I tried to guide his tongue into my cunt but he continued to tease me, adding to my need and frustration.

"Ben..." I implored.

"This is for teasing me on the dance floor," he chuckled.

Finally he had me take my leg off his shoulder and lay back on the bed. I slowly rubbed my pussy as I watched him undress.

"Ben, I'm on the pill but I still..."

"Shh, I got us covered," he said as he retrieved a pack of condoms from a dresser drawer.

Placing them on the nightstand beside his bed, he spread my legs a bit farther apart and crawled between them. This time he didn't tease me. His tongue went straight to my pussy as his hands played with my tits. Before long his tongue was buried inside me as his nose rubbed the hard pearl of my clit. I could feel my getting closer and closer to my peak.

"Ben, stop. I want to cum with your cock inside me."

With that he gave my cunt a final kiss, sucking hard on my clit and nearly making me cum. He climbed onto the bed beside me and tore open the foil on one of the condoms. Taking his stiff prick in my hand, I held it as he rolled the latex sheath over his cock.

I rolled onto my back and pulled him on top of me. He moved for position and I felt the tip of his cock enter me.

"Slow and easy?" he asked.

"Fuck me!" I replied.

I locked my legs around his waist and pulled. His fat cock slid into my pussy, giving me a wonderful sense of fullness. He began a series of long hard strokes, pulling out until just the head of his prick remained inside before driving back down. I rubbed my clitty in time with his strokes as he kissed and nibbled my neck.

"Come on, fuck me with that big cock," I encouraged him.

We settled into a rhythm as my hips rose to meet his on every downward thrust. I trembled on the brink of an orgasm, Ben's pace quickening as he neared his own climax. Ben reached down and gave one of my nipple rings a sharp tug, sending me over the edge. My orgasm shook my whole body as wave after wave of intense pleasure rushed through me. My climax was enough to trigger Ben's shortly thereafter. He thrust into me one final time before filling the rubber with his second load of the evening.

Afterwards we kissed and held each other close; petting and giggling like little kids who have gotten away with something naughty. I removed the condom from his softening prick and discarded it. As we caught our breaths, I began to lick the drops of sweat off his face like a cat licking cream out of a bowl. Ben rubbed my back as I gave him a slow tongue bath, working my way slowly down his body. I took my time to give us both a chance to rest. I wanted to savor this experience with Ben for as long as possible. As I licked around his groin he moaned in pleasure and asked if I was ready for more. I pushed his right leg up and began to lick the underside of his balls. My tongue slowly circled back towards his anus, teasing the sensitive skin behind his balls. I could see his cock was almost fully hard. After a little bit I rose up and began to drag my nipples over the swelling prick. He moaned humped my tits as I squeezed them together around his cock. When he was fully hard, I slid another condom over him and climbed on top of him. He had already cum twice so he was able to give me a good long fuck, rolling me onto my back when I began to cum. He continued to fuck me for several minutes more, my orgasms rolling into each other as he continued to piston that wonderful cock in and out of me until he finally came for the third and final time. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up the next morning to find him sucking my nipples and running his fingers over my cunt. We fooled around until I suggested that we continue this in the shower. Grabbing the remaining condoms, he followed me into bathroom. We got into the shower and started to soap each other up. The sound of the running water made want to pee and I squatted in front of him, holding onto his cock for balance. He watched in fascination as I let a long golden stream out into the tub and down the drain. He said he had to go too and I told him to go ahead, not releasing my hold on his dick or standing up.

"Robyn, come on, I'm not kidding!" he implored.

"Neither am I. Go ahead."

He grunted for a few seconds and then relaxed. I watched as a trickle of yellow drops quickly turned into a steady stream of piss. I directed it like a garden hose, loving the feel of the warm liquid running down my face and chest. His cock initially softened and then rose to full stiffness as I licked to last few drops of pee from its head. Ben had never done a golden shower before and despite the squeamishness he professed to have, this one seemed to excite and arouse him greatly.

He pulled me up and spun me around roughly. I handed him a condom and he put it on his cock with shaking hands. I spread my legs and he took me from behind, rougher than before. My pussy was wet from the thrill of the piss shower and he slid into me easily. He grabbed my hips and pumped, lifting me onto my toes with each thrust. While fucking me he kissed and bit my neck and shoulders, adding to my pleasure. He came quickly, before I had a chance to climax. When he slid out he took off the condom and apologized. I told him it was all right and asked if he enjoyed pissing on me and fucking me hard. He said it was a first for him and he loved it. As I described how hot his piss made me, his cock got hard again. Grabbing it, I told him put on another condom and finish me off. As he was putting it I poured some baby oil into my hand and fingered it into my ass. When he was ready I turned around. Reaching back, I guided his prick to my asshole and told him to put it in. He fucked my ass while rubbing my clit as I held onto the wall for support. I loved the feel of his fat cock reaming my asshole relentlessly. I squeezed my sphincter around his prick, milking it with my ass. He began to pull on my clit almost painfully as I cursed and talked dirty to him, trying to be as nasty as I could be. When I climaxed stars went off in front of my eyes. As my orgasm took me he literally held me up until I finished cumming. He came right after me.

12