Birthday Present For My Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

"And she knew?"

"She blushed when I asked, and then admitted that she did, had."

"Oh, really?"

"Um-hmm, like you did - how else? I was a little shocked, but now, why not?"

"If I like it?" I didn't have to say that!

"She just said that I should be careful - if I wanted to - to be careful that it didn't get known, that most girls also liked boys, but that a few didn't, if you know what I mean, that I could get in the wrong crowd."

"For some reason, I think you do like boys."

We just chuckled with smirks, and I agreed to sunbathe with her, lending her a shirt that covered her ass and putting on my bermudas. As we went out on the deck, it occurred to me that when we were naked again that she could remember my having said that I could do it four times. We sat down and took off our clothes and enjoyed rubbing on lotion, now front and back - everywhere.

I knew that the warm sun would feel good on my cock, that it would get about as big as it could without getting aroused - if she didn't do anything. Did it feel as good on her pussy? It seems so, or she wanted it to, spreading her thighs, then drawing her feet up a little and letting them flop open. Occasionally, I sat up to make sure that no one was getting closer to our deck, and then enjoyed looking down at her - voyeur. But when she opened her eyes once, smirking at me, she was the exhibitionist. Did I just imagine that she had rocked her thighs a little more apart? Maybe, but her nipples hadn't popped out. If she had, it was intentional, not an aroused reflex. Stop thinking about, before your cock moves.

The next time I sat up, I avoided looking at her and lay down on my stomach. That allowed me a nice profile view her - including her face - until she turned her head to me. Apparently, she hadn't known that mine was turned to her; her nipples popped up, the one I could see. She grinned, glancing down my body, and remarked:

"Nice ass. Tight buns?"

Her hand reached over and held one. I tightened it. She chuckled and said:

"Now. This is nice. Afraid it would get sunburned?"

"Um-hmm. Maybe you should think of that too."

"I guess so, but it feels good, the warm sun on it."

"I was wondering."

She rolled towards me, resting her head on that arm, but then her other hand was on my ass. She murmured disarmingly: "Just nice to be able to touch you."

I hoped she meant it. It was nice, of course, but I could imagine that my cock would think so too, if she did more than just rest her hand on my ass. She did, but then she asked:

"How big is yours, I mean, compared with others?"

"Average, no complaints. Oh, that woman the first time said that I didn't need to worry about that."

"Hm-hmm! Guys do?"

"I didn't after that. Don't girls? Not you, of course."

"Thanks. Some, probably. I didn't like having the biggest ones, until the others started to catch up."

"I remember; at twelve or thirteen, ..."

"You were looking?

"Couldn't help but.

"Pity I didn't know. I was kind of proud of them, just not among all the flat girls. A couple of times here, I hurried past your door to the bathroom in just panties, hoping you would see them."

"Hmm! Pity that I didn't know."

"Yeah, but now you do and have seen them, can see them, more than just seen them."

She still hadn't moved her hand, but my cock was liking our conversation a little, and I could see them, one resting on her towel, the other one just hanging slightly. At least, her nipples hadn't popped out; she wasn't finding our conversation arousing, just "nice," as she then confirmed:

"This is nice, that we can just talk about it."

"Um-hmm."

"Oh, about girls, you know, with each other: do you know any, did you know any?"

"Hmm? Yeah." At least I hadn't immediately started listing them.

"Tell. She must have been right that more do than people think, if you knew some."

"I think she could be right."

"And they liked it with you, whatever you, they, you and they did?"

Was I going to tell her that they were good, very good, or like in the joke: that when they were bad, they were very, very good? I had been thinking too long; she repeated:

"Tell."

"Yes, of course, if they had done it with another girl, they had no problem with my doing the same ..."

"Like you did this morning?" she interjected.

"Um-hmm, or doing it to me. Logical: they were less inhibited."

"And they did it to you?"

"Yeah, all of them, I think. Yeah, all of them."

"Oooh! I guess they did like boys. And the rest too?"

"Um-hmm. A couple only did it with each other after I had with them."

"You had with both of them, and they knew it? You had with both of them?!"

Why did I have to mention those two roommates?! Did I want her to with her roommate during the trip to Europe, maybe finding another girl as roommate, who wanted to?

"You did it with both of them? Everything, and they had too, with you? And they both knew?"

Too late to deny anything!

"They were prep school roommates, out here that summer - my first time. Met them on the beach and they invited me to a party. We never went to the party, drinking my six pack at the house they were in with one girl's parents, already away at another party."

"Oooh! And you slept with both of them?! Both of them there together?"

"Some of the time."

"While you were doing something with the other one?!"

"Um-hmm."

"And you went all the way with both of them?"

"Not when the other one was there."

"Oooh! But she knew, they both knew that the other one had with you?"

"Um-hmm."

"Wow! That must have been strange!"

"A little. A lot, with hindsight, but they wanted to, wanted to have done it before they went back to school, like most of their classmates, it seemed. One was more certain that she did, encouraging the other."

"Oh, gosh! How old were they?"

"Eighteen. They both had to repeat a year when they went to prep school, probably why they were roommates."

"Oh, and then you knew that they did, with each other? They told you?!"

"Yeah, we had been writing, and then they wrote a joint letter, alternating at telling how it happened."

"Oh my gosh! Did you ever see them again?"

"Yeah, for their school's winter play, but we didn't go."

"Hmm! Like you didn't go to the party?"

"Better. Oh! I wonder if there really was a party, or if they had just used that as an excuse."

"Wicked girls, if they had planned all along to just get you in the house, and then ..."

"Not 'wicked'; they were nice girls. Hm-hmm, maybe just eager to find out."

"Hmm? Hmm? I guess a little like me."

"And probably lots of other girls, like their classmates."

"Hm-hmm! And probably some of mine, from things that were said. And 'better'? Like just better than the school play, or better than what you had done before?"

"Both. I shouldn't be telling you this."

"Probably not, but do."

She grinned at me. Crap! Why did my hand just have to fondle her breast?! Not because it reminded me of those of the two roommates'; my sister's were better. That word again! And she was rubbing her hand on my back, more on my ass. Yes, squeezing it, as she asked again:

"How, 'better'?"

"They did it, we did it, all of us."

"All three of you at once? How?"

"Use your imagination. We did."

It took her a few moments to use her imagination. My hand was still on her breast, but her fingers stopped moving. Was I still regretting that I had mentioned the girls, or now more curious about what my sister could imagine? Too late to worry about what I had told, so what could she be imagining?

"Oooh! All three of you at once? You doing it to one, and the other one to you? Oh, she could have been really doing? Is that possible? Or ..., 'they did it,' with each other? You weren't just watching? All three of you doing that, well, you and one of them, and the other one to you?"

She was looking at me with wide eyes. I squeezed her breast involuntarily, and she squeezed my ass. She did have a good imagination. Lots of questions, but this time it was my fault that she asked them. I nodded and replied:

"You have a good imagination; I think you thought of everything."

She grinned and squeezed my ass again, then asked:

"'Everything,' with both of them? Now all three of you together, that too?"

I couldn't help nodding again, and I really didn't have to reply - but I did:

"One of them blew up a rubber."

I immediately cursed myself for having said it, but she just grinned and replied:

"I did too, one of those our sister gave me. Wow! That it got be that big!"

"Hers did too, until it slipped out of her hand and flew across the room."

"Hm-hmm! Mine did too, but then I managed to burst it. Oh? Where were you?"

"Motel room."

"With both of them, and doing everything you could?"

"I think so."

"I want to," she replied, but now with a serious expression.

I could have known that we get back to that, her saying something like that. Then she frowned. Maybe she had recognized that she shouldn't have said it. No!

"Damn! I didn't bring her rubbers. ... But don't they sell them in public men's rooms?"

Did she have to look at me with that hopeful expression. Of course, there were dispensers in men's rooms. How did she know? And worse, I had some in my toilet kit, but I didn't have to tell her. But I had already nodded in response to her question. She gave me a little smile and rubbed my ass.

Was she going keep returning to saying that she wanted to do 'everything'? Today - Monday - and every day all week? She had already gotten me to do everything but, to let her do everything but!

What had been my thoughts in the night? Had we already done so much that it didn't matter if we did, or did it matter? Or, if so - a new question - would I be able to resist her instance? Did I want to? She could suck my cock so good, that I didn't have to want to do 'everything'. But that wouldn't be an argument for her; she wanted to - just had told me again.

Her smile had faded. She was still just looking at me, apparently waiting for more than a nod about where rubbers could be bought. Then she nodded with an earnest expression and repeated: "I want to."

Would she give up, if I refused? Or would the next few days be hell, even if she did stop asking? And if I agreed? Shouldn't even think about it, but we could have a wonderful few days together. I nodded again.

She seemed to understand my quandary, just smiling slightly again and returning my nod. I squeezed her breast, and she rubbed my ass, and then murmured: "I just love you."

When she rolled further towards me, I rolled back, and our naked bodies embraced, our thighs overlapping and clenching together, as my arms went around each other, mine drawing her up over me, and we kissed. It was such a relief to have finally agreed that we do anything, everything, so much better now, kissing without any reservations about what we would do.

My cock wanted to stand up, to press pass her thigh. She let it and began to rock her hips on my thigh. Was I so aroused, because I was going to do it with my sister, so much more aroused than with other girls? It was going to be so good, my cock in her tight pussy, and her pussy rubbing on my thigh wanted it. Oh, it was going to be so good!

Then she retrieved her tongue and murmured:

"I'll do it again, we can both do it."

I suddenly recognized that she assumed that we had to wait till I could buy rubbers. I could tell her in the house, nodding. As she rose off me, I held her hand to keep her from standing up, and then we hurried in the house, stooping down. In my room, she dove down on the bed, waiting for me with open arms and thighs. When I turned to find my toilet kit, she asked:

"What?! Come!"

"I have some."

"Some ...? You do?! Come!"

Poor dear sister, she had to wait a few moments while I got one, tearing open the foil and putting it on as I went to the bed. She was too aroused to smile or grin, just breathing heavily with soft moans. She rolled back, her thighs wide open, but I murmured:

"You, on top."

As I lay down, she rolled back again and straddled me, murmuring: "I'm so wet." Almost impatiently, she watched me guide my cock to her pussy. It was "so wet," but very tight, when the head of my cock found her opening. She gave a sharper moan, as she lowered her hips, and another one, but didn't hesitate to force my cock deeper in her pussy, just stopping and catching her breath and moaning again, as her hips descended on mine. My cock was throbbing in her so tight pussy. I held her hips still, as we looked at each other, both moaning with intense, unsmiling expressions, breathing deeply. Her tight pussy tighten even more, clutching my cock.

Had a girl before ever been so eager, desperate to have my cock in her pussy?! Or I, to have it in her pussy?! In her clutching pussy! God, we were aroused, my cock throbbing! Just don't let her do anything, until we can relax a little! We looked at each other, sighing with more moans. I wanted to draw her down and kiss her, but didn't dare for fear that any motion on my cock would make me come.

But then she did drop down, finding my mouth with hers. I didn't come, and we kissed as intensely as before on the deck. Maybe that distracted us from the sensations in her pussy. She was resting on her arms on the pillow, and I was still holding her hips, as we tried to devour each other's tongue.

Was I so aroused because she was my sister? Was I still even conscious that she was?! I don't think I was at that moment and for a few minutes more. Oh, I wasn't suddenly surprised when we saw each others' faces again, and, of course, she couldn't have been, but for a while it was pure, complete sexual arousal at the highest level.

My cock was twitching in the tight pussy of a girl who was trying to fuck me with her tongue, when mine wasn't fucking in her mouth. My hands slid up from her hips, embracing her, her firm breasts pressed to my chest. As though she had understood why I had been holding her hips, when my hands left them, her hips began to rock. I moaned, and she moaned and let them rise off mine.

I had enough experience to have some self-control, but as we both moaned, almost growling at each other, as she experimented with riding even further up and down on my cock, I knew this was going to be one of the times when I would soon come and then have to keep fucking until she did, and I did again.

Keep fucking? I came before my hips did anything more than twitch, and how I came! But then I began to rock them up, meeting hers, fucking as hard as we could. For a few seconds, I was moaning in response to the too great sensations after my orgasm, but then I was moaning with her, both of us hoping for hers.

I could have wondered if a girl could fuck so good her first time; could have wondered if our sister had told her that much about it, but I wasn't thinking about her as my sister or that it was her first time. I wasn't thinking at all, completely lost in the arousal of a so all-consuming fuck.

Her moans became more intense, pulsing, desperate, almost whimpering sounds. She didn't just want it, she needed it, her orgasm and the relief from her arousal. What else could I do to help her? My hand slid down in her crevice and found her asshole, rubbing it. She only nodded slightly in response. My cock was hardly aware of the clutches of her pussy in all the movement, but the twitching of her asshole under my fingers confirmed that it was.

Then she gasped, and my cock felt a tighter clutch, as it thrust into her, and then the sound of our hips meeting became wet slaps. With a grunt, I came again, finally, my hips thrusting a couple of times more, while she collapsed on me, gasping and sighing with deep moans.

My hips stilled, and we lay there, gasping and sighing, only our breathing moving us.

That's when I remembered that she was my sister, before she raised her head from my shoulder, but she didn't do that for a minute or two. Mixed thoughts about what we had done?

I had plenty: incest pure - and all that implied - that we shouldn't have done it; but wouldn't we have before the week ended; that I had only done what she wanted; that it had been far too good; but her arguments about why we should; that it was too late now to change anything; we had, and we would again; and what thoughts was she having?

My wilting cock slipped out of her pussy, when she extend her legs, now the full weight of her body lying on mine, but she still didn't raise her head, just lying peacefully on me. Dozing? It had been good enough to make her want to from my limited experience. My fingers had left her asshole, my hand just resting on her ass. My other hand slid down. Too late now not to think about it: she had a nice round ass. She hummed with a nod on my shoulder, and then raised her head, drawing in her elbows to raise her shoulders.

She looked down at me with an unsmiling expression. Then a slight smile passed over her lips, but only for a instant. Should I say something first? What? Not what she was thinking; she murmured:

"Maybe we shouldn't have done it; I shouldn't know that it could be that good."

"Um-hmm, better than just wanting your first time not to be disappointing."

"Hmm? Something like that. She said it wouldn't always be good, but she couldn't tell me how good it could be."

"Shouldn't even have tried to."

"Um-hmm. Hmm? Must have slipped out."

"Um-hmm."

"I still love that you did, just love you."

She lowered her head, and we kissed, almost just appropriate for between siblings. She slid off me, lying against my side, her head on my shoulder again, my arm around her, and we were silent for what seemed like a long time. I turned off my thoughts and just enjoyed it, both of us almost dozing, at least, I thought so. She roused me by asking suddenly:

"Where is it, the rubber?"

I hoped that it hadn't slipped off, now also curious: two orgasms? She slid her hand down and found it, maybe caught it before it did. She held it up with a chuckle, letting it swing. I couldn't tell her that I had come twice; that would be four times already with the ones before breakfast, just inciting her to find out how many more times she could make me come in the afternoon and evening. She turned her head up and grinned at me, remarking:

"My first rubber. Hmm? How many more do you have?"

So much for her thought that maybe we shouldn't have done it, now obviously implying that she was assuming that we would again. I lied, since I had another package of three rubbers:

"Two,"

"Only? Let's go out for lunch, ... or dinner."

She thought we might need two more before dinner time! Couldn't we just do it to each other, like she had thought we would have to? That was less exhausting, wouldn't be quite so good, but fucking again also probably wouldn't be.

"Lunch or dinner?" she asked.

"Dinner. Don't have to wash and get dressed, and then wash again this evening."

"Oh, what do I do with it?" she asked, swinging the rubber again.

"Flush it down the toilet and be sure it does."

We got up, and she did, using it herself, while I went in the washbasin, to her delight, washing my cock and balls. She washed, and then we agreed that it was time for lunch, "and a beer," she added with a grin.

We started the beers before we started making lunch - more soup and sandwiches - still naked, of course. I didn't have much experience with spending the rest of the day with a girl I had just had sex with. A couple times it had happened, but when we had our clothes back on and weren't in hers or my room. Of course, we had exchanged "terms of endearment." But what now with my sister - with my sister!

Even with its being with her, it seemed there should be some show of affection, that it shouldn't just be like we had been before. I had no problem with showing her affection - on the contrary - but how? I couldn't just slip my hands around her sides and hold her breasts and kiss her ear, the idea that came to me - if she hadn't been my sister. She seemed entirely unconcerned about what I was finding a problem. Was that how incest was? You just do it - fuck as good as you ever imagined! - and then return to being "normal" siblings?

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers