Birthday Present in the Field

Story Info
His wife gives him a very special present.
3.4k words
4
69.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday.

Half joking I said "a video of her masturbating naked in a field."

She put a sly grin on her face and said "maybe."

I didn't think any more of it until a week before my birthday when she asked me to take a day off from work.

I asked why?

She said "you don't need to know why, but you will enjoy what I have planned."

My day off finally came, she got the kids off to school, told me to get the video camera and get the car ready while she changed.

I loaded the car with the camera, blanket, a few of her favorite toys, and a favorite pair of her high heels and stockings.

She came out looking stunning in a long blue dress that buttoned up the front.

Though we have been married for awhile, she has been able to keep her figure even after two children. She is 5'5", weights 125, has maintained a 38-30-36 figure, "B" size cups, perky nipples, and long wonderful legs.

We got into the car and she said "find me a field."

I wasn't sure where to go at first, so I started to drive north of the town.

While I drove, she unbuttoned a number of top buttons and started to squeeze her breasts.

She was clearly teasing me. She smiled back at me every time I looked over to see what she was doing.

I then remembered a farm area north of town, which was a favorite stop for the local fisherman. I remembered it had one path that led out towards a field. I drove there, parked, and we got out.

I pulled the bag of extras out of the car and we started up the path.

It was a tractor path that led back into the fields.

We walked awhile, alongside wooded areas, over a slightly rolling terrain. Finally we came to a ridge about a half mile from the road where the path dipped down and stopped at edge of a field.

I asked her if this was okay and she smiled, and told me to get the camera ready.

I pulled the blanket out and placed it over the grass. I then pulled out the camera, powered it up, and turned around to find her in my viewfinder.

She began to unbutton her dress. Then she stopped. She then asked "would you like for me to walk down to the edge of the field and strip?"

I responded "yes!"

Off she went. I recorded her walking away from me with the camera. She stopped, turned to me, smiled.

I zoomed in on her as she started to strip.

One button, then the next, and finally the dress was open.

Under the dress she was wearing a black lacey bra and matching transparent bikini panties. She let the dress fall off her shoulders, passed her hips and to the ground. She was now only in her bra, panties, and shoes.

I could feel my heart beat faster.

She removed the shoes and turned away from me. She placed her arms behind her and reached for her bra clasp. She undid the clasp, dropped the bra to the ground, wrapped her arms around herself, and turned around to face me with her arms covering her breasts.

I recorded her lovely breast and erect nipples as she teased me, covering and uncovering them with her hands.

Then she reached down and pushed her panties to the ground. Stepping out of the panties, she was now naked. She spread her legs, raised both arms into the air, pushed her breasts out for me to see, threw her head back and took in the warmth of the fall sun on her naked body.

She looked from side to side. She was looking to see if anyone was in the area, and if they were taking in the show. She moved her body seductively, first standing in place, and then she started to walk, still naked, to me and the camera.

I was recording the entire seductive walk back to the blanket.

When she got to the blanket she went for the bag, finding the heels and stockings, she put them on. She stood up, naked, except for the stocking and heels, and started to walk around the blanket, stopping to pose. She returned to the bag and found her favorite toy. She took the toy out.

I could hear the hum of the vibrator as she turned it on.

She started to run the toy over her breasts, down over her tummy, and between her legs. She moaned as the vibrator found its mark between her legs. She moved it over her pussy; she spread her legs a little, and eased the vibrator into her cunt. She squatted down, holding the vibrator with one finger, pushing it up and in and then letting it drop. She turned to face me and locked onto my eyes. She watched me watch her let the vibrator slide in and out with ease. She closed her eyes and moaned.

She then lay down on the blanket on her back with her legs slightly open. Her hips started to move. She moaned again. One hand held the vibrator firmly in place, she slid her other hand down to one breast to play with a nipple. Her hand continued down to her pussy and began to work the vibrator in her pussy. She closed her eyes, clamped her fingers between her legs and continued to grind.

I was recording it all with the video camera.

She looked so erotic.

There was a sound in the distance along the tree line.

We both heard it and she stopped masturbating.

I paused the camera, and then scanned the wooded line where the sound had come from, but could not see anyone or any animal. I told her that I could not see anything.

She closed her eyes and went back to what she was doing.

Her breathing was intensifying; her legs were grinding with more determination against the vibrator and her hands.

I knew she was just about ready to cum.

I heard a plane in the distance flying towards us. It seemed as the plane got louder, her movements became faster.

Just as the plane flew over us, she came. It was a good hard orgasm. She arched her back off the ground. Threw her head back. Opened her mouth. Let out a large moan and then shook for the next 30 seconds.

She enjoyed her orgasm, while I enjoyed recording the session with the video camera and watching her through the view finder.

When she finished, she opened her eyes and asked "did the plane see me?"

I said "yes."

She seemed to enjoy my answer. She smiled back at me.

It was time for me to take my birthday present. I was out of my clothes in no time.

She was still on the ground, pulling out the vibrator.

I replaced the vibrator with my lips and then my tongue.

She responded with another moan.

I licked her pussy and tasted her wetness. Then I rolled her over, pulled her up onto her knees and shoved my already erect penis into her wet pussy. I placed my hands on her hips and started to move in and out of her.

She pushed back, looking back at me from between her legs. She reached back with one arm back between her legs and started to tickle my balls.

It was very exciting being naked under the sun making love to my wife, so it did not take me long to move towards my orgasm. I lifted my head and took in the open surroundings, continued to move in and out of her, faster, and faster, until I came.

She fell down onto the ground and I fell on top of her.

I remained inside her. I kissed her cheek, and told her "this was the best birthday gift I ever received."

We lay on the ground for a short time, got up, and retrieved our clothes.

She put the dress back on and threw the bra and panties into the bag. She knew I loved her in heels, so she kept the heels on and we started to walk back to the car.

We had just started to walk back, when I looked up and saw someone poking their head out of the woods and ducking back.

It looked like there were two people. I was not sure what they were doing. I was trying fast to remember if there was another path back to the car.

We continued to walk towards the car. As we approached the tree line two people came out of the woods and walked towards us.

They were a younger couple. They walked up to us and started to talk.

We continued to walk towards the car.

The young woman saw my bag and seemed to understand what we had done when she said "what a wonderful idea."

She came up to me and started to ask questions. "Where did the path lead?" "What was back in the field?"

I continued to walk and talk, when suddenly I heard my wife's moan.

I stopped, turned, looked back, and could not see her. In my talking to this woman I had lost track of my wife and now she was no where to be found. The young man was not in sight either. I turned and started to walk back towards the source of the moan.

As I came to the top of the path I could see my wife talking to the young man.

She was standing with her back to me and seemed to have thrown her head back. I could not see the man's hands. But her dress appeared to be wider around her shoulders. I stood there watching, somewhat in shock.

I was just starting to move towards her, when the young woman placed her hand on my arm and said "wait."

I stopped and continued to watch.

From what I could see, it appeared as if her dress was being opened in the front by the young man. All of a sudden the dress was down over her shoulders and I knew her breasts were in full view of the younger man.

She was standing, swaying slightly in place, while her dress continued to drop off her body until it finally dropped to the ground. She was now standing naked, in heels, in front of this stranger.

I was just about ready to run to her, when I felt the hand of the young woman move into my pants and grab my penis. I had forgotten she was there.

She smiled at me, moved around in front, took my penis out, and started to play with it.

I looked up and saw that the young man had dropped down with his head facing my wife's hips.

My wife spread her legs a little, grabbed his head with her hands, and looked to be forcing his head into her body.

His arms reached around and grabbed her ass.

She started to grind against his head.

Her movements were quickly becoming stronger. All of a sudden she started to shake while standing.

I was certain it was an orgasm. It looked exactly like the orgasm I saw just minutes before.

She remained standing, shaking, and appeared to be enjoying what he was doing to her.

The young man had been very busy. While his head was buried in her pussy, he had removed his pants, pulled out his penis, and was stroking it with his hand.

After her orgasm, he stood up, quickly pulled off his shirt, placed his hands on her shoulders, and pushed her down.

As I watched, she moved slowly down his body, until she reached his penis. I watched as his erect penis entered her mouth.

Her mouth moved up and down the length of his cock.

What I did not notice was that my pants were also down to the ground. The woman with me was giving me a blowjob.

I was watching my wife give this stranger head while this woman was giving me head. All of a sudden I felt as if I were both the stranger with my wife and the husband able to watch the stranger at the same time.

My wife was really getting into it when all of a sudden the young man stopped, dropped to the ground, and spun her around onto her hands and knees.

She was still naked, except for the heels, her breasts hanging in front of her, facing me.

He entered her quickly and started to fuck her with determination.

She looked at me, we made eye contact, and she smiled.

The young woman started to move faster and faster with her mouth around my cock.

The stranger stopped, changed positions slightly, moved slowly, then started to increase his pace of fucking my wife.

The stranger came in my wife, the same time I came in this woman's mouth. He and I both remained motionless in place, taking in the pleasure of our orgasms, not moving.

My wife got up, pulled the dress up, and seemed to be talking to the young man as she dressed. She kissed him, turned, and started to walk towards me.

I did not say a word. I dressed while the young woman got up and started to walk to the younger man.

My wife smiled at the woman as she passed.

She walked up to me, kissed me, took my hand, and led me back to the car.

On the way she told me what happened.

HER STORY

We were walking back to the car when I saw the two people.

I was scared at first because I thought they were two men. But as they got closer I could see they were a younger couple.

The couple was smiling at us.

I remained nervous.

The woman walked up to my husband and started to talk.

The young man walked up to me. He was very attractive, so I did not mind talking to him.

We continued to walk.

I was paying more attention to this young man as we walked, than getting back to the car.

The young man suddenly stopped, turned me around. He said "I had just watched you make love in the field and I think you are one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen."

His compliment made me blush.

I said "your wife is beautiful and you are a very lucky young man."

I then turned to look for my husband and the young woman, but they had walked up the path and were out of sight.

He then shocked me with the next question.

"Would you mind if I could see your breasts one more time, they were beautiful for what I could see from the woods?"

I did not say a word and he did not give me much time to respond.

He started to unbutton my dress.

I did not resist. I wanted to run, but it was also very exciting to stand there and feel what he was doing.

In no time he had the top 6 buttons open and started to pull the dress away from my body.

My breasts were in full view.

He told me "they are beautiful can I touch them?" He quickly had one breast in each hand, squeezing, folding and moving towards my nipples.

My nipples are very sensitive and when he got to them, I closed my eyes, threw my head back and just enjoyed the sensation of his touch.

What I didn't realize was he was undoing the remainder of my buttons and before I knew it my dress was falling away from my body.

I did not move. I was enjoying the show I was giving him, and I could feel the wetness between my legs.

I was now getting nervous because I did not know how far this was going.

I looked back to see my husband standing, watching, with the young woman's hand inside his pants.

My husband did not seem to mind that this man was making love to me.

My dress was now on the ground, the warm sun was hitting my naked back. I was enjoying the fact that I was naked for all to see.

He then slid down, placed his head between my legs and pushed his tongue into my wet pussy.

My skin was alive with heat and I knew I wanted another orgasm. I spread my legs, took my hands, placed them behind his head and pulled his head into my pussy. I remained standing, grinding against his face, feeling his tongue flitting against my clit, while his hands grabbed my ass.

He pulled me into his face, while his hands squeezed my ass, letting one finger play with my anus. His tongue was going wild over my pussy and clit.

I loved the feeling. I felt so dirty, yet so alive. I could feel the rising orgasm. When it came, I enjoyed each second, not wanting it to end. It was my first standing orgasm that I could ever remember.

I opened my eyes and found him standing naked from the waist down removing his shirt.

He had one of the largest cocks that I had ever seen. He wasted no time placing his hands on my shoulders, and pushing me down. He wanted me to suck him and I wanted to taste that cock.

I moved slowly down, kissing his chest, his stomach, his public hair, his shaft, and I finally allowed that massive cock to enter my mouth.

I let the tip of his cock reach as far back in my mouth as possible.

He moaned with pleasure and started to move in and out of my mouth faster.

I raised one hand to grab his shaft and control his strokes into my mouth.

He clearly wanted to fuck my mouth. He was trying to get it deeper with each thrust.

I had to hold him back.

He must have sensed that I would not let him go any deeper. He stopped, dropped, turned me around, placed me on all fours, and said "let me fuck you like you were fucked in the field."

I was very wet and very excited. I did not resist. He had no trouble finding my pussy and slid into me. I took all of him and it felt wonderful.

I looked up and saw my husband getting a blowjob from the woman. We were both getting some. I smiled with pleasure.

The young man stopped, pulled his cock out of my pussy, and placed it at the opening of my anus.

I was now very nervous.

He was big and I did not know what to expect. He started to enter my ass.

It hurt as he started to enter me, but the pain was also very pleasing.

I pushed back.

He slid in deeper, I pushed back. Finally he was all the way in.

I loved the feeling of his cock so big and deep within my ass and he clearly loved it with each of his thrusts.

I was starting to cum again and he must have sensed I was coming. When I came, I came hard. It felt so, so good.

It did not take him long to follow me. I heard his breathing get faster and louder.

His thrusts became more determined. He grabbed me hard by my hips, thrust one more time, and then stopped. I could feel my ass fill with his cum.

He stroked by hair, my back, and then pulled out slowly.

It hurt as he slid out, yet it still felt great.

He was out.

I stood up. I could feel his cum dripping out of my ass and down my leg. I enjoyed the wetness he left within me.

We both started to dressed.

When I was finished dressing, I gave him a hug, kissed him, thanked him and started to walk towards by husband, still dripping from my ass.

As I passed the young woman coming down, I smiled at her.

She smiled back. She appeared to be wiping from her mouth what I had dripping from my ass.

We said nothing. We did not need to say anything. All was said in our smiles.

I reached my husband, he was about to speak when I kissed him, placed my finger to his lips and said "hush." I took his hand and I told him my story as we walked back to the car.

We have since talked about this as being an unexpected pleasure that we both enjoyed.

He still talks about his best birthday present ever.