Birthday Present Pt. 04

Story Info
A brief rest, then on with the fun.
4.6k words
4.66
64.7k
29
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

[We have been busy with our summer schedule and have not had the time to continue this narrative. However, due to the many emails we have received urging us to continue the story, we have decided to return to the task. And task it is. In our effort to accurately relate what happened and our feelings about it, we have revealed much more about our private lives than we had ever expected. Both of us felt that we wanted to bring to conclusion our story but so many of the "ladies" who have been reading it have revealed such personal aspects of their lives as they relate to this subject that we have felt compelled to continue. We would like to thank the following lovely ladies for their notes of encouragement and their revelations of their own feminine lives, some of whom suffer in the many frustrations of their feelings and desires. Many have expressed that they wish they could be me and be treated as Donna has treated me. I am starting to identify with how you feel when you are dressing in the silky, sexy clothing of the opposite sex. I never had whatever happened to you at a young age happen to me and never had the desires that you have told us that you have.

But as Donna has brought me in touch with a side of my personality that I never knew existed, I am now aware of the delicious shiver that runs over your body when you secretly touch a sexy under thing in the ladies niceties department, or see a sumptuous advertisement on television for Victorias Secret. I wish I had taped every one of their commercials so I could play them back to back. The women are beautiful, true, but the garments, oh the garments. I get hard just thinking about the garments, and wanting to try them on and wear them for Donna. Or am I wanting to wear them for me. But, I digress. Thank you to the following ladies and I am sorry to have to include you in a list, but some of you felt more comfortable not leaving a return address. Jamie, may you realize your desires, Babsy, we'll see about your request, Marissa, Jenny, Kim, Henrietta (Woodene), Renee, Elive, Dream (you know who you are), Roxy, Kaye (you go girl), Magda (finish your site), Sarah, Robin, and Patty(you also know who you are).]

*

Sunday was a relaxing and restful day. Donna didn't put any feminine demands on me all day, thank goodness, as I don't think I could have had sex if I had wanted to. We slept late, had a late breakfast, watched a little TV and then I got together with a friend a we played some handball. I wore my own male clothes all day, including my BVD's, let my beard get stubbly, sweated, stunk, and generally was my old self. I even farted a couple of times, much to Donna's disgust. Oh, I did have to hedge a little when my handball buddy asked what I got for my birthday. I just told him that Donna was extra nice to me and he said he got my meaning. I left it with that, wouldn't you.

Monday I got up and grabbed a pair of BVD's from the drawer and showered. When I got out, the BVD's were gone and another pair of pink panties were on the counter. Taking them into the bedroom, I put them back in the drawer with all of the other panties and got my BVD's back out.

"I've got a lot of work to do today, honey, and I can't be distracted with a hard on all day" I said.

"If you wear them all the time they won't give you a hard on" Donna replied.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I can't take that chance today" I said as I went back into the bathroom, slipped on my briefs, and shaved. I noticed that my chest and legs were stubbly but I didn't have time for prissing. I got dressed, kissed Donna goodbye, and grabbed a cup of coffee on the way out.

Thankful that my car had only needed a new battery, and that they had quickly gotten it back to me, I pulled up in front of the office and noticed that Gail had beat me to work this morning. My thoughts were pulled back to the weekend and Gail's beautiful body tied next to me on the bed, clamps on our nipples and.... damn. I've got to keep my mind on work. As I opened the door and stepped in, the stronger than usual scent of Gail's perfume hit my nostrils. I felt my nostrils flare as I breathed in her sensual smell. She met me as I closed the door and kissed me deeply on the mouth. As she did she pressed something soft into my hand. I broke the kiss and looked at my hand. I was holding a beautiful lacy pair of bikini panties. Gail smiled.

"Donna called me before I left and said that you forgot yours and could I loan you a pair of mine. I think that these would look lovely on your wonderful bottom. Please go into the restroom and put them on. Bring your ugly men's briefs to me after and I'll put them away till you leave this afternoon."

As she was saying this to me, she was rubbing my crotch and giving me an instant erection. My better judgment fled me instantly and I found myself being led to the restroom, pushed in, and the door closed behind me. I held up and looked at the lovely pair of panties. I pushed them up to my nose and smelled the faint scent of perfume. I didn't seem to be able to help myself. I slipped my shoes off and unfastened my slacks, slipping them and then my underwear off. I stood trembling as I slid the lacy, silky, panties up my stubbly legs and settled them around my penis and balls, adjusting myself so that they fit snug and comfy, I mean comfortably, on my privates and buns. The head of my penis stuck up above the top of the panty and the tightness against the glans did not help matters. I didn't know how I was going to work this way.

Just then, the door opened and Gail looked in and down at my predicament. She smiled.

"I thought you might have a little problem. We can take care of that."

She stepped over and locked the outer office door and came into the restroom. Dropping to her lovely nylon covered knees, she placed her lovely lips over my penis and began to suck and slide her lips up and down on my turgid member. With the feel of the blow job and Gail's panties caressing my balls and bottom, I exploded into her mouth while the top of my head exploded at the same time. She backed off a little and took my load of semen into her mouth. After draining me she stood and smiled, a little cum dribbling from her mouth and I knew what was coming and braced myself. She kissed me, pushing my own cum into my mouth for me to swallow, stirring it into my mouth with her tongue, forcing me to swallow what she was giving me. I was starting to get over my revulsion at the women doing this to me and realized that they were only showing me what women were routinely expected to do for men. And besides, the sex had been so good that I was starting not to mind so much.

"Best get dressed, Miss Vickie, and we had better both brush our teeth if we don't want our customers to smell our breath" and handed me the toothbrush and polish that I normally keep in my office restroom.

She stepped into the other restroom and I heard her brushing her teeth. I pulled my slacks up over the panties and fastened the zipper and belt and then put my shoes back on. As I stood I felt the tightness of Gail's panties on my privates and felt them slide against the inside of my slacks. I brushed my teeth, thinking that I was going to have a tough time concentrating on work that day.

As Gail and I met back in the outer office, she smiled.

"Comfy?" she asked.

My face turned red as I thought about almost using that very same word to describe how the wonderful panties felt on me.

Controlling my need to speak properly, I grinned back at her.

"Yes, very comfy" I replied, with a giggle.

"I am so glad," she said. "You wouldn't want to get a spanking for being naughty, now, would you?"

I blushed again. This was getting beyond familiar. Not only was I being feminized at home, but now my secretary was in on the game and I was getting it at work. Only the fact that she was so sexy and so loving to myself and Donna kept me from making a fool of myself by correcting her. I had thought that this week would get back to normal and I could put this feminine thing to rest for a while and, yet, here I was wearing panties again, and loving it. I tried to put this thought out of my mind as I felt my penis start to twitch again.

I went into my office and sat down at my desk. Opening the center drawer, my eyes fell upon a black lacy bra with a note attached.

"Good girl," it read "Now, please put this on for me, love. Donna"

I looked at the note again and realized that it was trimmed from a fax. I had not seen this bra before so I assumed that it also was Gail's. I was in a dilemma. I was sure that the bra would show through my shirt but I also remembered my promise to Donna. I slowly took off my shirt and fastening the bra on backwards, I twisted it around and slipped my arms through the straps, adjusting them to five me a snug fit on my breasts. As I started to put my shirt back on, Gail came into the office.

"Very nice, Miss Vickie. Donna and I are happy to see that you complied. But that bra would really show through your shirt. So, put this on over it and then your shirt."

She handed me a beautiful silken camisole in a flesh color. I took the delicate garment and slid it over my head, letting it slide deliciously down over my face and breasts. It settled smoothly into place and covered the black bra. Picking up my shirt, I put it back on and when it was fastened I turned to the mirror. Except for the slight rise of my breasts under the shirt, you could not see the bra at all. However, I could feel it tightly snugging my breasts and rubbing against my now erect nipples.

"Now, isn't that better" she said as she stepped back out of the office, closing the door.

Sitting back down, I marveled at how Donna was playing me, with Gail's expert help. Opening a side drawer to get a folder, there was another surprise. I picked up the black lacy garter and black silky nylons and couldn't wait to get them on. Standing, I had confidence that Gail would let no customer back to see me, I slipped off my slacks again and sat and started to slide the sexy nylons up my legs. I could feel them slightly snagging on my stubbly legs and I stopped. I did not want to run the beautiful things. I walked over to my private restroom and picked up the electric razor that I kept there and sat down on the stool lid. I put my foot up on the sink and began to shave my leg. Finishing one, I repeated the process until both legs were silky smooth. I then trotted back to my desk and sat and slid the nylons up my smooth legs. I once again shivered at the delicious feeling. Standing again, I hooked the garter on backwards and twisted it around to where the hook was in the back and settled it onto my hips. I felt the tabs dangling against my legs. I leaned over and fastened the front tabs to the nylons, securing them, and then did the little acrobatic stance that I have to do to fasten the rear tabs.

Achieving the harnessing of my legs in the nylons and garters, I slid my slacks back on and fastened them. I put my shoes back on. Again, my feet felt slick in the roominess of my loafers, but I left off the socks and went to put them in the deeper file folder drawer. When I opened the drawer, there was a pair of 5 inch black stiletto heels. I gasped. I can't work in these! At precisely that moment, Gail popped in again.

"Those are for your trip home, Miss Vickie, not for working in."

She stepped back into the outer office. Now how the heck did she know I had just discovered the heels. I sat there, perplexed. I desperately wanted to try the heels on. Gail would announce a customer so I would have warning. I slid my loafers off and opened the drawer, I lovingly picked up the beautiful heels. Sliding one onto my foot, I fastened it snugly and put my foot on the floor. I crossed my legs and slid the other one on and fastened it. Placing both feet on the floor, I stood. I felt like I was 6 feet tall and standing on a steep decline. I took a few tentative steps and when I didn't fall, I tried walking across the office, the heels clicking time with each step. Realizing why I felt awkward, I tried swinging my hips and walking, as Jenny had taught me. I fell right into the swing of it and walked back and forth across the office, swinging my hips, my hand extended with my fingers pointed outward. Suddenly, I realized what I must look like, wearing men's clothing and a pair of high heels and strutting around the office. I quickly came back to the desk and sat down, intending to get the shoes off when the phone rang. I picked it up, careful to make sure my voice was deep enough, considering how I was feeling.

Donna spoke up from the receiver.

"Please don't take them off quite yet, dear."

"Take what off?" I asked, perplexed.

"The heels, don't take them off yet. Look in the bottom drawer on the left side, dear."

I looked, and there was a black, page boy style wig, and a tube of lipstick.

"Please, before you take off the shoes, put on the wig and do your lips for me."

"I can't do that here. Customers will be coming in any minute." I replied.

"Gail will keep them out a little longer. Please, for me."

Still puzzled at how she knew what I had been doing, I picked up the wig and gently adjusted it into place. I picked up the lipstick and, going over to the mirror, I applied a coating of bright red lipstick to my lips, upper and lower, and smoothed them together, licking them lightly. I stared in amazement at the beautiful, dark haired vision looking back at me. I watched myself lick my beautiful lips. The shoes caused my breasts to stand out prominently and my buttocks to rise sexily. In a daze, I slowly unbuttoned my shirt down to where I could see the bra in the camisole. I walked away from the mirror, looking back over my shoulder at my figure. Even in the man's shirt and slacks, I looked like a beautiful, dark haired, vixen. I could see what my eyes would have looked like in eye shadow and color and long dark lashes. I went back to the phone and picked it up.

"Ok. I've got on the wig and lipstick, now" I said to Donna.

"I know, Miss Vickie, and you look absolutely wonderful in black hair and bright red lips."

I looked around, surely Donna was in the room somewhere, but I didn't see her. Just then I noticed that the web cam that usually sat on my computer cabinet had been moved to cover more of the room than just where my desk chair was. I looked at it and then at the phone. I heard Donna laughing and then heard Gail joining in. I went to the door and cautiously peeked into the outer office. No one was there but Gail, who had the phone up to her ear, laughing.

I walked delicately in the heels over to her desk and looked at her computer screen. There on her screen was a scene of my office and in a little box to one side, a picture of Donna laughing her ass off as she held a phone to her ear. As a clear picture of what they had just done to me came into my mind, I suddenly started laughing. I walked back into my office and picked up the phone.

"You think that's funny, huh. Very funny, but you didn't see everything and I might have had the last laugh, Mistress Donna."

Donna and Gail both laughed again.

"Look at your computer screen, darling."

I watched as a video of Gail on her knees in the restroom doorway doing service to my manhood, or womanhood, seeing as how it was peeking out of a pair of black panties, played on the screen for me. I put the phone down and went back into Gail's office. There, sitting on her desk was a cam similar to the one in my office and pointed at the restroom door.

"I can explain," I started to say. Donna laughed again.

"There's no explaining to do, dear. You responded to the script just like Gail and I wrote it. You make a great cross dressing actor. When you get home, I'll show you the whole movie. Meanwhile, you had better get your wig, lipstick, and shoes off before one of your male customers tries to ask you out. But please, put them back on, along with the rest of the makeup in your bathroom drawer before you come home tonight. Oh, and there's a little something in your closet. I quite like the look. Bye, baby, bye Gail, and thanks."

"My pleasure," Gail said from the other room and hung up the phone.

I put the phone down and went to trying to look normal. But I couldn't wait for the day to get over so I could become the dark haired Miss Vickie again. I went to my restroom again and looked in the drawer. There was a full make up kit. Closing the drawer, I went to the closet. There, hanging from the rack, was a beautiful black dress, with lace sleeves and neckline, and lace overlay over the rest of the dress. I could see that it's length would stop several inches above my knees. I really didn't know if I could do this. I picked the dress up and held it up in front of me and walked over to the mirror. It was so beautiful. I just had to try it on. I went to the door and peeked out. The office was still empty.

"Gail could you stall any customers for a while longer" I asked.

"Sure, Miss Vicky, go ahead and try it on."

Again, I realized that she had still been watching me on the cam. I did not want to try the dress on until I was in full make up. I went into the bathroom and retrieved the make up kit and took it to my desk. Sitting down, I opened up the kit and adjusted the mirror and proceeded to do my eyes. I used dark eye liner and shadow to go with the page boy and black dress. Finishing my eyes, I applied a very light powder to my face and then accented it with a bright red cheek bone highlight. I felt like all I needed now was a black leather collar and a riding crop. I made a sultry face at myself, and then, purposefully standing in front of the cam, I took off my shirt and slacks and laid them aside. Standing clad in ladies undies, I unzipped the delicate garment and stepped into it, pulling it up over my hips and slipping my arms into the dainty sleeves, settled it onto my body. I reached around behind my back, only to realize that I could not reach the zipper.

Gail popped through the door and came over to me.

"Need some help, darling?"

I turned my back to her and she zipped up the lovely dress. Turning me around, she looked me up and down.

"You are so beautiful, Miss Vickie. Go and see."

I walked back to the mirror. I had to gasp. My hands ran, involuntarily, over my body, smoothing and fluffing the sexy dress. My legs were a feminine vision for a leg man and the heels forced my calves and hips out provocatively. Gail came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me, cupping my breast with one hand and sliding the other hand under my dress to slide up to my crotch, her face nestled lovingly into my neck.

Suddenly we heard a gasp from my office door and glancing past her image to the open door, I saw one of my lady customers standing there in astonishment, with her hand over her mouth.

"I'm so sorry. There was no one at the outer desk and I thought that maybe Mr. Allure was in here. I certainly didn't mean to intrude."

Gail got her composure back quickly, and realizing what the lady had said, replied.

"I'm sorry, we thought we were alone. Mr. Allure step out for a few minutes. This is my room mate, Victoria. Can I help you with something, or do you particularly need to see Mr. Allure?"

The lady, whom I will not name, recovered from her surprise slightly.

"Oh, it can wait till another time. And I am so sorry for bursting in like that. Victoria, you are quite a lovely lady and I can't blame Gail for loving you even though I don't believe in that type of relationship. But, to each his own, or her own, in this case. Gail, please let Mr. Allure know that I stopped by. He can call me if he wants. It was nice to meet you, Victoria. You are quite lovely, and I love the dress. Bye, Gail."

She went out and we heard the outer door close. I let out my breath, which I realized I had been holding, and slightly shaking, I went to sit at my desk. I couldn't believe that she had not recognized me. The phone rang and I picked it up. It was Donna.

12