Birthday Show

Story Info
The plans have been set; it's time for the show. (part 2)
7.3k words
4.42
15.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you so much, Eddie," I said again with a sigh of relief. "If you couldn't put me up for the weekend, I wasn't sure what I'd do."

"Hey, no problem," she said. "But you remember our agreement."

I sighed. "Tonight I have to let somebody buy me a drink."

"You got it." Eddie's smirk was obvious, but even though I only looked a little chagrinned at that, the truth was the agreement could turn out to be problematic. But I didn't want her to know that it was anything beyond my own self-consciousness.

As she showed me into her apartment and directed me to the guest bedroom, my mind was awhirl with possibilities for ways I could get out of it. I knew that having me let somebody buy me a drink would be just the beginning to what Eddie wanted "for" me. For all she knew, I hadn't had sex ever since my birthday, and she was jonesing for me to get some action. She didn't know that Chris and I had hooked up, and I wasn't telling her or it would give the surprise away.

Getting Eddie to let me stay at her apartment over the weekend was instrumental in my plans. I allowed myself a small amount of resistance, so that she wouldn't become suspicious that I was up to something, but eventually gave in. I had a feeling that she would've let me stay at her place even if I hadn't agreed to her deal, but I didn't want to take the chance that she wouldn't. I wouldn't quite say I was submissive, but I did tend to agree to things I didn't feel bold enough to do, even if I didn't go through with them.

Eddie expected me to hedge, but I also expected her to dig her heels in and pull against my resistance. It was close to her birthday. I'm sure she was trying to give herself a birthday present of my getting some action. It was a strange friendship. Only recently did I realize her role as voyeur, though I don't know how it could have taken me so long.

"Well, come on and get dressed," she instructed me. "I'm taking you out to dinner before we go to the bar."

I hoped she hadn't planned anything at dinner, too.

"I picked something out for you. It's hanging in the closet."

"Do you realize how much of a dom you sound like?" I asked, opening the closet despite my comment.

"I don't see you complaining."

"There's free food," I joked and then looked at the outfit.

It wasn't anything slutty, I was pleased to see. Eddie did show some taste with how she intended to dress me. It was a deep purple collared blouse and a black skirt. A black lace bra and matching pair of panties were draped over the hanger.

"Um...thanks," I said, taking down the outfit. "This is actually pretty nice."

"Actually?"

"I expected you were going to try to drop me into some guy's bed. I thought you'd try to slut me up."

Eddie looked insulted by this, which in hindsight I realized it was rather an unfair supposition. "What? Oh, come on. It's true I want you to get some action, but do you really think I'd change you to get it?"

"Sorry."

But I shouldn't have apologized. An hour later, I was dressed in Eddie's hand-chosen outfit, feeling pretty exposed. Sure, the blouse was three-quarter sleeved, but the last button fastened just over where the bra clasped. I looked at my reflection in the mirror on the bathroom door and the wide play of pale-white skin. You couldn't see the black lace of the bra, but when I looked down at the bra-hoisted breasts, the tender flesh and delicate fabric, not to mention the hook-clasp of the front-fastening bra shone rather luridly. She at least wanted me to get felt-up.

I gathered the front of the shirt and tried to close it, thinking maybe I could find a safety pin, but it was too tight. It was amazing how large the bra and shirt made my breasts look, though they were nothing to write home about in actuality. There was no way that the shirt could close. It was completely flat, ungiving of any curves, and now I understood why.

And then there was the skirt. It was tight and went down to just above my knees, but no matter how much it covered in the front, there was an obscene slit in the back that ended right at my crotch. If I wasn't careful to take small steps, some lucky guy would get a great view of my pasty cheeks showing through the black lace of my panties.

The bathroom door swung open and Eddie walked out, smiling in approval. "Ah good, you're ready."

"Eddie, I can't wear this!" I said, dismayed.

"Why not?"

"It's...uh...ah!" I said, for lack of appropriate words.

"It doesn't show anything," she told me, coming over and playing with the collar of my shirt. "They won't be able to see a thing unless they're right here." Her face was only inches from mine and she looked down. Her breath brushed the tops of my breasts, and I felt an odd excitement at it.

I clamped my hand over the crevice between my breasts. "Nooo."

"Pleeeeeease," she said, taking my other hand and hoisting it above her head and around her neck. "Do it for my birthday. It's classy almost-exhibitionism. You're not really showing anything, but they'll all wonder what you're not quite showing."

"But...ah...not at the restaurant," I protested.

"Alright, a compromise," she said. "We won't go to the restaurant. We'll just grab some bar food."

"How is that a compromise?"

She eyed me shrewdly. "Think of it this way. Wearing something slutty in a normal place is sluttier than wearing it in a slutty place, not that this is slutty...but you get my meaning."

I sighed and let my shoulders slump forward. "Fine. But here's my compromise. I am sleepingheretonight. And not with any strangers."

"Oh, so if it's not a stranger, that's fine?"

"I won't know anybody," I asserted, praying that that would be true. "I only know you on this side of town."

"How about ifIknow them."

"No."

"Oh come on, you let that guy on the train fuck you."

I winced at that. "That was different."

"How?"

"It...I didn't...it's just different, Eddie!" Oh God, she really was trying to get me into some guy's bed, or get some guy into me. And though it wasn't as if Chris and I were dating, I didn't want to sleep with anybody else when our plan was to go into action tomorrow morning.

"Eddie please," I begged. "Please, please, please let me just go at my pace, okay? God knows I'm clamoring for sex, but I just don't feel comfortable with this."

She scrutinized me for a moment and then said, "Okay, only do what you're comfortable with. But...will you at least keep an open mind about...even just...making out? Lord knows you need it, girl."

"Alright," I conceded. "I'll keep it in mind. We'll see what happens."

I made sure to grab a coat before we left, though it was due to more than just the cold of the evening. The cold was a pretty significant point, though. The lace didn't offer much cover for my nipples, and I could tell that just the slightest hardening would be quite obscenely obvious.

The bar we went to was within walking distance, and Eddie gave me a spare key to her apartment, which lessened my unease. I wanted to stick it out as long as possible, for her sake, without ruining things for tomorrow. Having these added securities made me less likely to balk. Training wheels.

The evening was pretty young still, when we arrived. I saw several of the older crowd, taking the edge off the end of the workday with a few shots or a cozy pint. Some were gnawing on a bit of pub-fare. The sight of the food made my own stomach pinch me insistently. I didn't know how it could be hungry when I, myself, was so nervous.

Eddie and I found a table and ate our dinners. I was conscious of the cool wood of the wood bare against the back of my legs, where the slit exposed them. And every time I reached for my drink or reached further than my plate, my cleavage pressed together. There was a sheen on my skin that pronounced the sensation. I was aware of that, too, the slight oiliness and the little bit of sweat from my nerves.

Every guy that walked into the bar, I imagined as a potential drink-buyer, and good-looking or not, it unnerved me each time. I ate a little too fast and the alcohol seemed to be settling in my stomach, rather than in my head. All in all, my nerves and the fare started me down an unsteady path.

I know I should've been thinking about Eddie a little more than I was, but by the time she had finished her food and ordered herself a couple more shots, I had worried myself into a rather sick state.

"Let's move this up to the bar."

"Eddie, I'm not feeling too well. Can we do this another night?"

Eddie looked at me suspiciously, but I thought I noticed a hint of concern. "Here, knock one of these back. It'll settle your nerves."

I considered the amber booze in her shot glass and set my hand on my stomach. "I don't think—" I mumbled.

"Go on, it'll help, swear to God," she insisted. The shot glass was set into my hold.

"No, I—"

"Go on!" she repeated. "Don't think about it, just do it!"

She wasn't going to let me refuse, so I decided to have done with it. I lifted the tiny glass and threw the stuff into my mouth, and almost retched from the turpentine she called a drink.

Needless to say, that was the last straw, and after leaving my dinner in the restroom and dunking my face into a sink of cold water, Eddie took me back to her place.

"Honest to God," Eddie sighed as she undressed me and slipped one of her slinky negligees over my shaky body. "I've heard the phrase 'worried sick' but I never thought I'd see somebody actually worry themselves sick before."

"I'm sorry, Eddie," I mumbled, feeling relieved, wretched, and like a bit of a heel for ruining her night like this. But at least it kept me from doing anything with somebody when I had tomorrow to look forward to.

"Oh, don't worry," she sighed again. "I guess I've gotta take what I can get, huh?"

"I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"Shh, just forget about it, huh? I'm the one who forced you to wear that outfit and made you agree to let somebody buy you a drink. It was selfish of me. You just needed a place to stay! It was an unfair request."

"I'll make it up to you," I repeated.

"Just shut up and sleep," she ordered, covering my mouth with her hand. "I'll get you some ginger ale in the morning, okay? It'll help your stomach if it's still upset."

"Thanks," I said, my voice muffled by her hand.

***

When morning came, I was feeling much better and for the first minute or so, luxuriated in the feeling of the silk of her garment against my naked body. Eddie's sheets were soft and sleek, which felt beautiful as I moved my legs from side to side between them.

And then I heard Eddie moving around outside my room. There was a knock on the door and she called through, "Still feeling like shit, or are you up for some coffee?"

Before I answered, I remembered the day and my mission. I stole a glance at the clock and saw that Chris' ready-time had passed. He would be in position and waiting. Somehow I had to get Eddie out of the apartment and her question provided me the perfect opportunity.

"Uh...um, can't do coffee," I called back in a weak voice, hoping I could fool her well enough through a door.

There was a pause. "Yeah, guess you really got sick, didn't you? I heard you tossing and turning."

No, that would be my luxuriating in her bedding, I thought to myself. Aloud, I said, "Sorry."

"Oh quit apologizing," she said, not unkindly. "I'll be back soon with some of that ginger ale I promised. Get some more rest."

"'Kay..."

I fell silent and waited, listening closely to the sounds of the apartment. There was a pause outside the room, her footsteps heading away. The clack of a mug on a Formica counter. And then finally I heard the jingling of keys and the door shut.

The moment I was sure she was gone, I shot out of bed, feeling a little uneasy in my stomach still but otherwise ready for the day. My first mission a success, I would need to find the perfect spot for our plot to play out.

As Eddie had been showing me around before we went to dinner the night before, I had scoped things out. It had given me a fair idea, at least, where to look, which was good as I had very little time should things go the way we hoped. We needed to be highly visible while affording Eddie the cover she would want. At least I assumed she wanted it. The whole point of it was for her to have the peeping tom role, the stolen secret view of a private rendezvous.

Mirror. Where had I seen a mirror? Obviously there was a mirror over the sink in the bathroom, but sometime yesterday, I had seen a rather notable mirror.

As I ran toward Eddie's bathroom, thinking that perhaps it had been there, a smirk started on my face. That's right. Yesterday I had been standing right here in the hallway, looking at my reflection on the bathroom door. Even if the bathroom had only a small mirror over the sink, we might still be able to use this to our advantage.

I took only a moment to stop and admire my pale body in the dark purple negligee and then stepped into the master bath. The room was large, as far as bathrooms went. The bathroom sink was set into a vanity counter, backed by an entire wall of mirror. And in the reflection as I entered the room, I saw a Jacuzzi set into a high tile foundation.

I hardly had any time to consider the perfect spot and angle of the door before the buzz sounded. It made me nearly jumped out of my skin. I took one quick, steadying breath before running back toward Eddie's front door and the com. I pressed the button.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, it's me." It was Chris' voice. It was low, but loud enough so that he must have been speaking very close-up to the speaker.

"Come up, quick," I told him, pressing the button to unlock the door.

The moment I was sure he had let himself in, I ran back to the guest bedroom and dug through to the bottom of my suitcase, where I had stashed a pile of condoms. I grabbed a handful and stuffed them into the top of the negligee as I reached in for one of those on-the-go teeth-brushers. I hadn't had a chance to brush the night before, nor had I that morning.

The little bead of freshening gel burst in my mouth and I tried not to gag at the cloying sweetness. I brushed with vigor as I hurried to the front door, eventually ridding myself of any sour taste left in my mouth. I was afforded a few moments to dispose of the plastic brush and check that a condom was well at-hand before the knock came on the door.

I opened the door and pulled him in quickly. "Did she see you?" I asked before I kissed him. It was with relief that I did it. Feeling his lips against mine was the assurance I needed to know that he was here. Finally.

After a moment of my voracious kiss, he pulled back and said breathlessly, "Yeah. She watched me press the buzzer."

I kissed him again, holding the front of his shirt tight in my fingers, making them hurt and go a little numb.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I felt awkward and jittery being apart from him, with so little time and so much to do, so I started to work his buttons.

"Yes," he answered, kicking his shoes off and moving us both into the room. "It's the strangest thing I've ever done, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on by it."

"Waiter-patron fetish?" I asked, leading him toward the hallway.

"You look totally hot." He leaned down to kiss at my neck, almost distracting me from our progression into the apartment.

"It's Eddie's."

"Wearing Eddie's clothes, getting screwed in Eddie's apartment," he breathed into my neck. The air was hot and wet beneath my hair. The words alone were enough to send a thrill through me, but the air made me pull a little harder on his shirt, shoving his hot mouth harder against my neck. His lips closed over my skin and sucked very lightly, his tongue making circles.

"And spied on by Eddie." I stopped and pushed his shirt from his shoulders, dropping it into the hall. Behind him were his shoes and a sock. We would leave breadcrumbs to lead her to our secret carnal rendezvous. I could only hope she had followed him.

"Don't go too far until she's here," I whispered into his ear as he worked on his pants.

"How will we know?"

"I don't know." His pants slid down his legs. We both stopped as he bent down to free his ankles from the fabric and slip his other sock off. I looked at the way the muscles in his back flexed as he did what he needed to. There was something erotic about it.

I reached out and placed my hands on his muscles, not pronounced, not gaudy, but lean and ready. His skin was warm and just a little moist. Maybe he would kiss and lick between my legs, the way he had before. I would see him like this, his back bare in front of me and his face hidden from my sight.

At the feel of my hand, he reached out and touched my calf. His thumb tapped against the hem of the negligee, causing the silken fabric to brush my skin lightly. I sucked in a shallow breath. My heartbeat quickened.

It was barely audible, the sound of a door closing, but I heard it. Chris' head snapped up, at first cocking to one side to listen and then facing upward, his eyes meeting mine.

She's here, he mouthed.

Are you sure you're okay with this?I asked noiselessly, thankful that I didn't have to speak aloud, as my heart had skipped in excitement.

Yes,he whispered. The little bit of noise sounded as brash and bold as a man standing naked in the middle of a banquet room yelling out his answer. I let out a gasp, which turned into a whimper as his hand slid up my calf and touched the back of my thigh.

"Is there a place with a mirror?" he whispered.

"There's one in...ah...the bathroom," I breathed, gasping out when his fingers brushed the hollow behind my knee. My voice was louder than I had intended, but we had discussed earlier that we should make it sound as if we were looking for mirrors so that I could watch myself get taken.

He kissed the inside of my thigh through the silken gown and teased me with a finger running up between my legs before he stood and captured my mouth in another kiss. The urgency in the movement took my breath away. The voracity of his mouth on mine, the passion in the way he held me strong and tight, his penis' stiffness poking the fabric between my legs, and the knowledge that Eddie was most likely hiding at the end of the hall watching all this, was enough to make me lose all strength in my knees and buckle in his arms with a loud moan.

Chris' hand clutched the fabric at the small of my back, tightening it around my waist and stomach. Using it to pull and his body to push, he guided me backwards toward the bathroom. When we were almost there by my estimation, he took his lips from mine and hissed into my ear, "I see her looking. She's watching you."

He didn't say 'us,' he said 'you.' Though I was already heady with lust, this did register. She was watchingme,watching me get carried off to have sex, and she wanted it. She wanted to see my sex, see his enter it, watch the movement of my body and the shudders that would go through me...

I shuddered just at the thought and let out a long, low noise as he licked the base of my throat. I hardly noticed the bathroom door pass by us, though a moment later he paused and turned us both around as he searched the bathroom. After only a moment, he noticed what I had, the wide counter of the Jacuzzi, where he set me down. I looked across and was dismayed to realize that the counter was too high and blocked the view.

"Chris, sh—I can't see," I managed, looking at my flushed face and the obvious hardened points on the chest of the negligee.

He looked behind him and saw this, too. For a moment, he was at a loss, but he quickly picked me up again and set me down on the counter, right next to the door.

But Eddie,I whispered into his ear, hardly making a sound, knowing Ihadto be quiet or she would find out our plan.

12