Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Zeke helps Janet celebrate Darnell's birthday.
1.7k words
4.29
49.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case you have not read any of my previous stories, let me bring you up to date. I am a white male in my early 40’s living in the largest city in the southeast United States, Hotlanta. I work for the Postal Service as a letter carrier and the majority of my co-workers are African-American. This is great for me because I love African-American women. Through work I hooked up with Gloria who is a very nice looking African-American woman about 5’6 with nice pecan colored skin, a nice set of 40C breasts and the typical black woman’s ass; nice big and round. Her mouth looked like it was made for sucking cock. I got excited just thinking about that mouth being around my hard cock.

After Gloria had told a few other female co-workers I hooked up with Janet and her husband, Darnell. Janet could be considered an ‘Amazon.’ She is 6 feet tall and I guess she weighs a little over 200 lbs, but she wears it well. Her skin tone is pecan and I would say that her measurements are 40C-40-54. That is right she had a big ole ass and wore the tightest fitting pants she could. It seemed every time she bent over, her pants seams would split open. She also had some big thighs that if she got your head between them she could probably smother you with them if she closed them tightly. Darnell is about 6 foot 5, 230, so dark that he almost blue and all muscle and hung like a horse. Darnell is bi and loves to suck cock and doesn’t expect to have the favor returned.

Janet had made Gloria her sex slave and the 4 of us met regularly to have some fun. One day at work Janet came over to me and we started making some plans for the coming weekend. Gloria would be there to care of all of us. My cock started getting hard just thinking about Gloria sucking my cock. Janet also told me that she wanted something special to happen to Darnell since it was his birthday. She discussed with me what she wanted, and I said I could probably help her out with that.

Saturday and couldn’t wait to get over to Janet’s house and her celebrate Darnell’s birthday. I arrived at her house and went up to the front door and rang the doorbell. Gloria answered the door wearing her French maid’s outfit, complete with the little white hat, crotch less panties, black fishnet stockings and garter belt. Her dark brown nipples were sticking out just asking to be sucked. My cock got instantly hard.

“Good afternoon, Zeke,” she said. “Please come in.” She stepped back and allowed me to enter the house. Gloria closed the door and I reached out and grabbed the back of her head and pulled her to me and gave her a passionate kiss. As I pulled her close I ground my hardening cock into her and I grabbed her ass. She responded back by grinding back into me. I bent down and gave her hard nipples a quick bite. Gloria dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants and started to suck on my hard cock. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of my cock in Gloria’s mouth.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, SLUT?” Janet yelled. “DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SUCK HIS COCK?” Janet asked as she pulled Gloria away from me by the hair. “You will have to be punished for that, slut. Hey there, Zeke. Sorry I had to cut your fun short, but there is time for that later.” Janet stood there keeping Gloria on her knees with a handful of Gloria’s hair. Janet was wearing a black leather lace up corset that had under wire cups that exposed her brown tits, black garter belt and black fishnet stockings. She had a whip in her other hand.

I grabbed Janet and pulled her close and gave her nipples a quick nip and then gave her a passionate kiss. “No problem Sexy,” I said. “Lets get started.”

Janet kept hold of Gloria’s hair and pulled her along with us as we walked downstairs to the basement. Darnell was already in the basement. He was sitting down in a chair just watching the game on TV. In the middle of the floor was a padded table that was low to the ground. Attached at the head and foot of the table were leather restraints.

“It’s pay back time bitch!” Janet said. “Go over and lay down on the table.”

Gloria walked over to the table and lay down. Darnell got up and walked over to the table, his big black tool hanging down between his legs. When he got to the table he started to strap Gloria to the table. Once he had Gloria strapped to the table he reached down and picked up some nipple clips. Gloria’s eyes widen when she saw them and you could see the look of fright in her eyes. Darnell smiled and place the nipple claps on Gloria’s nipples, which turned immediately hard. I could see tears well up in her eyes, but she made no sound. Darnell reached down again and picked up a ball gag and placed it in Gloria’s mouth.

“She now ready mistress,” Darnell said.

Janet smiled and walked over to where Gloria lay helpless, flicking the whip as she walked. I watched spellbound while this happened. Janet laid the whip down and picked up a small paddle. I could see the fright in Gloria’s eyes. Janet began to slightly slap Gloria’s tits, stomach and between her thighs. I watched as this erotic spanking went on. I stripped off my clothes and continue to watch Janet slap Gloria with the paddle. As I watched the show my cock grew hard.

“OK Darnell, you can fuck her now,” Janet said.

“Thank you mistress,” Darnell said as he crawled between Gloria’s thighs. He placed the head of his massive black cock at the entrance to Gloria’s pussy and with one long hard deep thrust buried it into her pussy. I could see tears running down the side of Gloria’s face. Darnell was ramming his massive cock in and out of Gloria’s pussy.

Janet walked over to me and dropped to her knees and began to suck my cock as I watched Darnell fucking Gloria. I stood then enjoying Janet’s mouth and the show Darnell and Gloria was putting on. Janet grabbed my ass and forced my cock deeply into her mouth. Suddenly she stopped and stood up. She walked over to the table and began to play with Darnell’s ass. She reached down and picked up some KY jelly and spread it between his ass cheeks. She lubricated her finger and started to play with his ass hole as he continued to fuck Gloria. I moved closer so I could watch Janet as she fucked Darnell’s asshole with her finger. Darnell continued to ram his cock in and out of Gloria’s pussy. Janet smiled at me and winked. That was the signal for Darnell’s birthday surprise. Janet reached over and smeared KY jelly all over my hard cock. She spread Darnell’s ass cheeks and guided my cock to his asshole. Janet slapped my ass and my cock entered Darnell’s ass.

Darnell looked over his shoulder with surprise. “Happy Birthday Baby,” Janet said. “Go on Zeke fuck his black ass with that white cock.”

I began to slide my cock in and out of Darnell’s ass. I could tell it was uncomfortable for him as he tried to get me out. With his cock buried deep in Gloria’s pussy and Janet holding his shoulders down, he was in no position for that to happen. As I rammed my cock in his ass, Darnell’s cock was forced deeper in Gloria’s pussy. As Darnell struggled to get up some of his cock slid out of Gloria’s pussy and as I slammed my cock into his asshole, his cock was rammed back into Gloria’s pussy. I continued to fuck Darnell’s ass and indirectly he was fucking Gloria’s pussy. Janet was watching it all.

“Oh, baby that looks so good. I’m getting wet watching that hard white cock getting buried in your black ass.” Janet said as she played with herself.

I could feel myself beginning to cum, so I pulled my cock out of Darnell’s ass and went around to his face. I grabbed his face and started shooting cum all over it. He began to lick it off and grabbed my cock with his mouth. He began to suck down all my cum and clean off my cock. He continued to fuck Gloria.

I stood up and went to the bathroom and washed my cock off. I went back to the room as Darnell was still fucking Gloria. Janet was sitting by the table watching and playing with herself. I watched for a while and my cock started getting hard again. I grabbed Janet and pulled her to her feet and bent her over the back of the couch that was nearby. I spread those big ass cheeks of hers and place the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock all the way into her pussy. I continued to ram my cock in and out of Janet’s pussy, as Darnell continued to fuck Gloria.

“Hey Darnell thanks for the blow job. How do you like seeing me fuck your wife?” I asked.

“You’re welcome. Go on fuck my wife’s big black ass with that white cock.”

“Sorry about fucking you in the ass but that was your wife’s idea.”

“I understand, she will pay for it.”

I pulled my cock out of Janet’s pussy and lead her around to the couch. I lay down on the couch with my hard cock sticking straight up. Janet got on top of me and started to ride my cock. I reached up and began to play with her tits, as she rode my cock. I looked over and saw Darnell getting up off Gloria. He walked over to where Janet and I were and got behind Janet. He forced her to bend over and the next thing I know I could feel his cock through Janet’s pussy wall. Darnell and I began to fuck Janet. She leaned her head back enjoying the double penetration. Darnell and I continued to fuck Janet until we all came. We pulled apart and just lay there enjoying the feeling, getting ready for the next fuck.