Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Repeated suggestions lead to hubby's birthday suprise.
2.8k words
4.2
106.9k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few times now that he slipped a comment in during some hot times that hinted to him wanting me go and fuck someone else. I never really paid much attention to it as often what happens while fucking stays there. Tonight was a little bit different. As I was riding him for all I was worth and he was groaning under me he gasped how hot it was to watch me ride a hard cock and didn't I wish I could ride one much bigger than he was. I played along and told him how much I would love to find a much bigger cock than his to fuck and tell him all about it or make him watch. With that I could feel him starting to cum deep within me it seemed he was cumming more and harder than usual. Having not cum myself yet and playing off our talk I slid my body up and place my dripping pussy over his mouth and told him that he had better get used to cleaning the cum out of me, especially once I find that hung stud to fuck me. While it wasn't the first time he had cleaned up his creampie, it seemed he went about it this time with a bit more gusto and had me cumming all over his face within minutes. As I climbed off of him I saw the wet face and huge grin on his face. Knowing his birthday was coming up , it gave me a thought on a present we may both be able to enjoy.

It took some web searches, e-mails, chatting, finally some phone calls to get everything setup. All he knew was that I had arranged things for his birthday and I promised him the time of his life. He got frustrated when I wouldn't elaborate anymore and just gave him a wink and a grin.

We were both getting ready for the night and saw him watching me. He was grinning when he notice I was completely shaved. He came over and seemed to want to get a head start for the evening. I let him have a little bit of fun playing with my bare pussy while I stroked his cock through his slacks until he was very hard. I then stopped him and told him I didn't want to spoil the fun for later. He pleaded his case for a few minutes but gave up when he realised I wasn't going to give in. I kissed him and told him not to worry, I was sure he would be satisfied before the night was through.

After a nice dinner at our favorite restaurant I asked if he was ready for the evening's entertainment. He eagerly said he was. I told him we had to leave and everything is set. He looked puzzled but followed me as we went to the car. I took the keys from him as I knew where we needed to go. We arrived at a very lovely house right on time. The puzzled look on his face was still there, as he didn't know where we were. I gave him a kiss and told him I loved him and hope has a great time tonight.

We got to the door and knocked. Almost immediately it opened to reveal a gorgeous woman whose pictures I found online did her no justice. We entered her foyer as invited she came to me kissed me on the cheek and said she was so happy to finally meet after chatting so much over the last month. She stood almost 6' tall with the boots she was wearing her sandy blond hair reached to the middle of her back. She wore a short black leather skirt and leather bustier that had her breasts pouring over the top. The look on his face told me he was just a mesmerized as I was. Taking a step back she looked at my husband and in a voice leaving no doubt of her authority announced that her name was Mistress Stacey. She told him we were there at my request in order to make some fantasies come true for his birthday.

She gave him the following instructions:

We will now leave the room. If you do not wish to participate you may leave and your wife will meet you in the car in a bit. If you do, you have exactly 3 minutes to strip , fold your clothes and place them on that table in the corner and then come back and kneel in the middle of this room.

He was asked if he understood and meekly said yes. She then took my had and lead me to another room closing the door behind us. She looked at me and asked how nervous I was. I told her a bit, but that I was excited as well. Her response was a quick kiss on my lips as she said good.

After 3 minutes she opened the door and there was my husband naked and on his knees in the center of the room. His cock stood at attention as he was obviously enjoying things so far. Mistress Stacey grabbed something from the table and approached him. She then placed a collar around his neck and attached a leash to it. He was instructed to stand and follow us as she lead the way into what obviously a well equipped space just for this type of fun.

Mistress Stacey proceeded to lock him into some restraints mounted on a wall. Both wrists and ankles were tightly bound and there was no way he could get away. His hard on certainly showed that he probably wouldn't leave even if he could. She looked at his hard on and said that this just won't do. We can't have that little bitty cock of yours pointing out like that. She then reached into a metal bucket nearby and came out with some ice cubes. Immediately they were applied to his cock balls. I heard a gasp and hiss from him as she move the ice about. In no time at all his hard on was gone. This was what she counted on as grabbed the chastity device from the table and expertly encased him in it quickly. It was quite obvious she had done this quite a few times before. When she was done she grabbed him by the hardware and said that now we could continue without worry about that little thing.

Mistress Stace went on. Now your beautiful wife explained to me how you evidently have been wanting her to go and fuck other men, is that true? He only nodded. Well she came to me for help as she hadn't known where to start and didn't want to pick up just anyone, and didn't want to fuck anyone at work. Plus you wanted to see her get fucked by a big cock isn't that right? Once again only a nod. I saw his eyes moving quickly back and forth from Mistress to me and back again.

She approched me and looking into my eyes kissed me deeply. Her tongue invaded mouth and I gave in and greedily kissed her back. She then reached around me, unzipped my dress, stepped back and let it fall to the floor. She took a moment to run her hands all over my body. I felt a jolt of energy as her finger swiped quickly across my clit. The nervous excitement was almost to much. She then went to the door we originally came through and opened it once again. This time a gorgeous stud of a man walked through the door. He looked to be about 6'4 bronzed skin, 6 pack abs, blond hair, and deep blue eyes. Then for the coup de grace he had the biggest cock I had ever seen in real life. Mistress Stacey told him to come over to me and he responded yes Mistress to her giving me a clue of their relationship. I thought how could this hunk of man be submissive to anyone. But I didn't really care about that at the moment.

Mistress Stacey went and stood over near my husband and Brad, I want you to meet Brad. Brad meet Brandi. Then to my husband said Brad is one of my subs and I couldn't think of any one better to fuck your wife tonight. He's been a very good sub lately and this is his reward, what do you think of that. He couldn't answer and didn't nod, you could just see him staring and gave a big gulp. Well, we'll take your silence as approval then. She moved next to me and took one of my hands and placed it on Brad's chest and told me to enjoy. Then took my other hand and placed it on his engorging cock. OMG I had never felt anything like it. It felt so heavy and full. As it got hard with my stroking my hand couldn't completely grip it. Mistress Stacey's were on my shoulders pushing me to my knees. My eyes were locked on the magnificent cock directly in front of me. I didn't even care to look at my husband strapped to the wall. I opened my mouth to accept this studs cock into my mouth. It tasted as good as it looked and I tried to take as much of it as I could. I was drowning in lust. I broke away to lick and suck on his balls for a few moments but couldn't stay away from his cock.

From the side I could hear Mistress talking to my husband. Look at your hot little wife sucking that big cock. She may not ever suck you again after having something like that. You're enjoying this aren't you. Watching your wife, this is turning you on isn't it. His response was a simple, YES.

With a simple command of NEXT, Brad lifted me up off my feet and put on my back on a table that was near us. Taking a leg in each had he spread me open and lowered his head to my already wet pussy. Mistress Stacey had trained him well. His lips and tongue were over me and he knew just when to suck or lick. I was running my hands through his head pulling his tongue deeper into me as began to cum over and again.

Hubby was asked if he was ready to see what he has wanted to see for so long. Evidently he just nodded and didn't answer. Mistress Stacey was firm, tell him what you want. Silence. Tell Brad what you want him to do to your wife, you know you want it. You know she wants it, look at here. Finally he blurted out, please, "please let me see you fuck my wife".

Brad stopped the exquisite job he was doing eating me and stood before the table. It was arranged at a perfect height for him, which I'm sure was no accident. He took his cock in one hand while still holding my leg in the other. I felt him slide the head up and down my slit and then he stopped. He was looking deeply into my eyes as he pushed into to me. I'm not sure who let out a bigger groan, Brad, hubby, or me. He was still pushing into me, filling more than I ever had been before. Even before he was all the way in, I was cumming hard as my pussy stretched to accommodate him. After what seemed like forever he started stroking into me. Slowly at first as I was still adjusting to his size. My eyes glanced over to hubby against the wall. His eyes were fixed on the spot where Brad's cock was splitting me open. His own cock dark red color locked in it's confinement.

My eyes soon returned to Brad. His muscles flexed as he took me. His broad chest was dripping sweat down his sculpted body. There was no more need for him to be gentle. He pushed my legs back against my chest and fucked me mercilessly. He would withdraw fully only to sink back into me with his full length. I had never felt anything so good.

While I was lost in the feeling Mistress Stacey freed hubby from the wall and lead him by the leash next to the table. She pushed his head close to our our coupling. This is what you wanted to see right? You could never fill her like this could you? Look at the big cock fucking your wife!!!! You love it don't you? You know what's coming next don't you? Yes, you do, when I tell him, his is going to fill your wife full of cum. That chastity cage you have on was on Brad here for the last 2 weeks. How much cum do you think he has saved up just for your wife?

She turned to Brad and asked if he was ready to cum. He grunted a yes. But she told him to hold out some more. She was spanking Brad's ass in a rhythm that she wanted him to fuck me in. I could barely focus I was cumming in one long continuous orgasm as I just let myself go. Finally she slapped his ass hard and told him NOW!!! I couldn't believe it but I could actually feel his cock swell even more as he pushed into me stayed there, deep. I could feel his cock pulse deep in me and it was obvious she wasn't kidding about 2 weeks worth of cum saved up for me. His orgasm seemed to go on forever. She walked behind him, grabbed him by the hips and manually worked his hips and thus into me some more telling him to make sure he filled me as best he could. Eventually she backed him up and he slid out of me leaving me with empty but definitely wet feeling.

Then grabbing hubby's leash she pulled him over between my legs that Brad now held back and apart. Look at your wife's pussy. Look at Brad's cum leaking out of there. I don't like my subs cum to go to waste. No Brandi told that you're a good little pussy cleaner for her at home. So why don't you get in there and clean your wife up. He hesitated a bit, but a jerk on the leash and a hand on the back of his head got him to work.

OMG I couldn't believe how good and soothing his tongue felt as he went about cleaning up the mess that Brad left in me. I could feel the cum leaking from me and every time it did he was there to lick and suck it up. Soon his tongue was diving deep into me to get what he could and make sure was as clean as could be.

When it was obvious that there was no cum left of Brad's to clean Mistress Stacey dismissed Brad with a wave and jerked husbands leash so he would stand up. She then took the key to his chastity device and removed that. She moved him so that his cock was just right next to my swollen and used pussy and started to stroke him. She told him that he was such a good boy that that she would allow him to come on my pussy, but he would not be allowed inside. She said that he would have to work to be allowed that privilege anymore. It didn't take but a minute from being release from his cage for him to cum all over my pussy and stomach. With just a simple reminder that he knew what he needed to do he was cleaning up the mess he made right away. It was a lot more than he usually seemed to cum, as the excitement of the night had an obvious affect.

Once he was done cleaning up after himself, he stood once again. Once again Mistress Stacey put the cock cage back on him. She then took the leash and collar off, smacked his ass and told him to go to the other room and get dressed and wait.

She then helped me off the table and took me to a chair where she had put my clothes and helped me get dress. I thanked her for an incredible experience and told her I didn't know how to thank her enough. She smiled and said she may be able to think of something. With that she handed me a piece of paper and a chain with a key. She said the paper would be obvious. The key was to hubby's cock cage. Then with a kiss she bid me good night.

I walked through the door and he was dressed and ready to go. We got to the car and he gave me very deep and passionate kiss and thanked me for the most memorable birthday he ever had. I promised him it was just as fun for me and showed him the key. Then looking at the paper, Mistress Stacey had given me Brad's number.