Birthday Surprise x2

Story Info
Wife gives husband unexpected birthday surprise.
7.3k words
2.7
55.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Monica is 5 ft. 7 in. tall with 34d silicone breasts, brown hair, killer legs with an all over tan from lying naked by our pool.. She's mellowed since she turned 35 you'd never guess she stripped her way thru college. She has a friend Sandi that still strips. Sandi is a 5ft. 5in. gorgeous black girl with awesome 36d silicone breasts.

We go watch her on occasion and it is a real turn on to see Sandi do a lap dance for Monica and I've always wondered while in college if they've done more than they let on. When we get home we fuck for hours.

On my birthday Monica said she had a surprise for me. She made me get naked then sat me in a chair and proceeded to tie me down. My legs and hands were restrained so I couldn't move. She went into the bathroom and came out in a sexy neglige. She turned on some music and started to dance. "Are you ready for your surprise?" she asked. I nodded my head yes.

With that a naked Sandi came from behind me and started to make out with my wife. They rubbed up against each other and fondled each others tits. Soon Monica was naked on the bed with Sandi fingering her clit and sucking her tits. It didn't take long for Sandi to go down on Monica and bring her to a rousing orgasm. Before she could even catch her breath Sandi straddled Monica's face and told her it was her turn to eat her. Monica went at her with a vengeance bringing Sandi to several orgasms.

They would both look over at me occasionally and lick their lips, I thought they wanted my 8 inches that was at full attention. They got into position where both their clits were touching and they really went at it. After several O's and all the bucking around was finished they both announced they needed a hard dick inside them.

I was all excited for a second until Reece, Sandi's black boyfriend walked past me naked. I was enjoying the show so much I didn't even notice he was behind me. "Isn't that a great dick?" Sandi asked. Awestruck my wife just nodded yes. Sandi told her to suck it and Monica eagerly obliged. I couldn't see so I told her if she was going to suck another mans dick in front of me at least let me see her do it.

They repositioned themselves to reveal that Monica had his entire cock in her mouth, his pubs were tickling her nose. As she pulled away more and more of his dick appeared, I couldn't believe the size of it or that she had swallowed it all. I thought I was large at 8 inches but he had to be a good 10 maybe 12 inches. Monica played with the tip then licked up and down the shaft till she got to his balls then sucked them into her mouth and swished them around.

He almost came and he pulled away from her. "Hold on sweetie you want that monster inside you don't you?" Sandi asked. "Oh god yes" Monica said almost begging. Reece pulled her up and spun her around and entered her with one swift motion. She screamed with lust as he slowly began to fuck her doggie style just feet away from me.

Her moans grew louder as he picked up the pace. Her tits were really bouncing as he thrust deep inside her. Sandi told him to slap her ass as she's been a bad girl. Reece obliged. "Harder" Sandi ordered and Reece did as he was told. Monica let out a loud yelp. Soon Monica was bucking into Reece harder than he was fucking her.

"You like that big hard black dick, don't you?" Sandi asked. Monica just grunted a yes. Reece started pulling her hair, at one point he pulled so hard her big tits jetted straight out and bounced with each thrust. I was so hard and excited I thought I would cum at the site.

After awhile he let go of her hair and fiercely rubbed her tits and bit her neck. Then he grabbed both hands and pulled them back to him, it looked like he was riding a bicycle. Again I almost came when her tits jetted out.

Reece then exploded deep inside her. "Ever tasted your wife's cunt after she's had a black guy fuck shit out of her?" Sandi asked me. I just shook my head no. "You won't be able to say that again" she replied. Monica laid spread eagle at the edge of the bed trying to catch her breath as Sandi and Reece slid my chair between her legs. They grabbed her and placed her legs around my head.

Her pussy was in my face. Her lips were swollen and Reece's spunk was dripping out her cunt and down her leg. "What are you waiting for? Do it good and you might get a treat" Sandi growled as she pushed my head into Monica's waiting pussy.

I started in on her, first licking then sucking her clit hard and then lightly biting it. She must have been numb from Reece's dick slamming into her cause it took awhile for her to get into it. Sandi berated me the whole time about my lack of pussy eating skills. At one point she squeezed my balls and as I screamed she threatened me.

Soon Monica was getting into it and came after I stuck my tongue as deep as I could into her hole. My face was covered in cum.

Sandi approached me and started to lick me clean. She then straddled me and lowered herself onto my throbbing cock. When she hit bottom I exploded. It was the most earth shattering orgasm I had ever had. I was surprised I didn't blow the top of her head off. "We sure got you going, didn't we?" Sandi said. She picked up the pace and I never lost my hard on.

Monica and Reece were sitting on the bed watching us for awhile. But after a few minutes they got horny again. After Sandi's second orgasm Monica got between Reece's legs and began sucking him off again.

I had Sandi's tits in my mouth as I watched their show. Soon Reece was fucking my wife again missionary style. Sandi came several more times and I could feel another one boiling up inside me.

Reece pulled out and positioned Monica so he could tit fuck her. She squeezed her tits around his cock and Reece would pause on the up stroke and let her lick or suck him for a second. Soon he picked up the pace then shot his load all over her tits, face and hair. I couldn't believe the amount of cum he shot for a second time of the night. It was all over her. This was all I needed to have another mind blowing orgasm.

I must have fallen asleep cause I woke up with Sandi sucking my dick as Reece fucked her from behind. It didn't take long for us all to cum again.

Since that night our sex life has been fantastic.

Knowing Monica's birthday was coming up now I had to come up with a idea to top her present. She said although fucking Reece was a real treat it didn't count as her present since I got to watch the show.

I told her no matter what I came up with I was going to watch. And it would count as her present.

I knew Reece has a monthly poker game at his place with his old college football pals. So I set it up for Monica to be his waitress for the night. I told him anything goes as long as she's okay with it. I got her a sexy waitress outfit that left very little to the imagination.

On the night of the game I had her put it on then gave her a trench coat to cover up with. She was puzzled but complied. On the drive there she kept asking questions. I told her I had lost some money to this guy and she was to pay off my debt by serving as his waitress for the night. She wasn't happy with that until we entered the apartment and she saw Sandi dressed in the same outfit.

"Happy Birthday" I said. As Sandi took Monica away I joined the guys at the poker table. They were all large black men and one asked if I brought the white girl. When Monica brought out a tray of drinks they all voiced their approval. She looked awesome. The see-thru material showed off the image of her big tits and just enough of her nipples poked through to be exciting. "Guys, this is Sasha" I said. They all introduced themselves to her.

She bent over as she dropped the drinks off to give each guy a glimpse of her cleavage. "Damn, Reece, is this your plan to distract us so you can win?" one guy said. "It's working" another said.

As the game progressed and the guys got drunker Monica would get her tits fondled and ass rubbed as she went about serving the guys. She was sitting in Reeces lap and he was rubbing her tits when I said "Lets make the next round interesting" "Whoever wins the next hand gets Sasha to sit on their lap for the following hand." They all voiced their approval.

Benson, a heavyset black man won and Sasha sauntered over to him. She sat on his knee during the next hand and it appeared she has rubbing his dick under the table. Edgar won the next hand and as soon as she sat on his lap he pulled her top down revealing her beautiful 34d's to everyone. "You've been dying to show these puppies off all night, haven't you bitch?" He said to her as he began to fondle one of her tits. The guys a whooped and hollered their approval. "Sasha" just sat there and let it happen. Edgar pulled and pinched on her nipples then slapped her tit a couple of times. "Damn if these don't feel real" he said "Real nice." "Feel these" he said to Al sitting next to him. Al didn't need to be told twice.

So there sat "Sasha" getting felt up by two blacks guys while they tried to play poker. Needless to say they lost. Reece won that hand and Sasha got a devilish grin on her face. She stood up and removed her outfit to the guys delight. Naked she sashayed over to Reece. She sat in his lap and placed his hand onto her crouch. It was easy to tell by the look on her face he was finger fucking her.

She was enjoying herself immensely and when I won the next she slid under the table and crawled to me. I felt my zipper being undone and my rock hard cock being let loose. Soon her mouth was on my cock she began blowing me. Before the hand ended I shot a load in her mouth.

She sheepishly came out from under the table as she took her finger and wiped some cum off the side of her mouth then licked it clean.

"My turn, my turn" Tob said. He had won the last hand. He unzipped his pants as she came towards him. He pulled his cock out and told her he had a special place for her to sit. She got between his legs and reaching down she guided his cock into her. Slowly she lowered herself down until she was sitting on his lap with his cock firmly inserted in her pussy. Tob massaged both her tits as she squirmed around on his cock.

The guys just stared at her. "Are we gonna play cards or what?" Benson said. "How about the winners the rest the way get to fuck her or have her suck them off, winners choice?" I said. I didn't get away arguments.

Benson won the next hand and for a big guy he got his pants of in a hurry. "Suck me baby, suck me? He half ordered. Sasha slip off Tobs cock and crawled to Benson. We could hear her sucking away and it didn't take long for him to cum.

Meat won the next hand. He stood up as she come over to him and made her take his pants off as he groped her body. Up to this point I hadn't seen anyones cock since they were hidden by the table. He had the biggest dick I'd ever seen, hence the nickname "Meat" "Sasha" was mesmerized by it. She played with it for a while before taking it into her mouth. She expertly bopped up and down on it as she tugged on his large balls. Soon he was fully erect, 12" at least. He grabbed both sides of her head and face fucked her. Then he lifted her up by her head and placed her on the table.

"Now I'm gonna fuck that tight white pussy" he said. The rest of the guys objected saying the rule was a fuck or a suck. "Did you hear me tell her to suck my cock?" he asked. "No I didn't, she took that on herself." "I wanted to fuck this bitch the minute I laid eyes on her." Eventually the guys convinced him that he'd stretch her out and ruin all their fun. "Well then somebody fuck this bitch and loosen her up for me" he barked.

Thats all Sam needed to hear. He undid his pants and got between Sasha's legs lifting them over his shoulders. He had a good sized cock but nothing compared to Meats. Pulling her ass up to the edge of the table he easily inserted his dick into her. Her tits bounced away as her really pounded her. She was moaning very loudly and someone said they'd better do something to shut her up.

With that Meat stuck his massive cock back into her mouth. She used one hand to help her control it as Meat grabbed on tit and Sam the other. She sucked as Sam fucked her for a minute before he exploded deep into her pussy.

As he pulled out Reece replaced him. "Hold on bitch I don't wanna cum yet." Meat said as he pulled his dick out of Sasha's mouth with a pop. "Not till I get some of that snatch" "If her pussy's as fine as her mouth I can't wait." "Oh, it is" Reece said smiling at me.

Tob replace Meats dick with his in her mouth. And soon Reece pulled out and was cumming on her stomach and tits. She rubbed the spunk into her skin as she sucked on Tob.

Benson pulled her to her feet and spun her around. He then stuck his cock into her from behind. She spread her legs as wide as she could as she leaned over the table. He roughly grabbed her tits as he pumped away. Soon he was adding his load to her freshly fucked pussy.

Tob pulled her to the floor by her hair and told her to finish him off. She sucked him off and it wasn't long before he came down her throat.

"Okay, has everyone used this slut enough so I can fuck her now?" Meat barked. "How 'bout you white boy wanna fuck her before I use her up?" "She won't feel your dick for a month after I'm done with her" "Have at it" I said.

He pulled her over the the couch and laid her out on her back. He got between her legs and slowly lowered his head to her pussy. He played with her pussy with his fingers as he stared at it. She had cum trickling out of it and down her leg. He then looked her in the eye as he darted his tongue like a snake at her. "Want me eat eat your pussy before I destroy it?" he teased. She nodded yes. Lifting her leg and slapping her ass he barked "Hell I wouldn't eat that nasty thing if you just stepped out of the shower." "I will" was heard from the back of the room. It was a naked Sandi. I had totally forgot she was there and helping out. Sasha's exploits had made her disappear.

She approach Sasha and pushed Meat out of the way. "Let me show you how it's done" She said as she started in on her with her tongue. "Damn, I'm never gonna fuck this bitch" Meat said as he stepped back.

Sandi went to town on her. Fingering her and licking her clean. Sasha came several times. Soon they were 69ing. Tob went to Sandi and started to rub. her but Reece scolded him saying that was his he could look but not touch.

Meat approached and moved Sasha into a position where she still could lick Sandi's pussy but he could fuck her easily. He put one of her legs over his shoulder then slowly inserted his massive cock into Sasha's unsuspecting pussy. She must not have been aware of who was fucking her because when he gave her a thrust she let out a scream and stopped what she was doing.

She looked at him and barked "Easy big fella" He smiled and kept inserting more and more cock into her. When he was completely in he rested. Slowly he started squirming his ass around and Sasha had a massive orgasm. She dug her nails into his ass as he started to thrust. Each thrust was harder than the last. He would pull his cock almost completely out then slam it into her as hard as he could. When she'd scream he'd laugh and do it harder then next time. He stuck his fingers in her mouth and ordered her to suck them. Eventually she got used to it and stopped screaming so much. Finally he really picked up the pace. Her tits were flailing around as he pumped into her like a man who hadn't had pussy in years.

He pulled out and pushed her to the floor standing over her jacking himself off. Her pushed her head back with his other hand ordering her to open her mouth. She did and he soon exploded. Not only did he have a big dick he had a big load. Cum went everywhere, shooting on her face, her hair, her tits and some even hit Sandi watching it all from the couch. Sandi sheepishly scooped it up with her finger and tasted it. He then took his fingers and rubbed his cum off her face then inserted then into her mouth. "Clean me up bitch" he ordered. She did.

When she licked his fingers clean he got another scoop from her tits and repeated the process. Then he opened her mouth wide with his fingers and inserted his cock. "You're not done yet bitch" Grabbing it with one hand she licked his cock clean. Tonging up and down the shaft finally putting both balls in her mouth and swishing them around. "Cunt could work in a bowling alley as a ball cleaner" He laughed. "Maybe a golf range" someone chimed in. They all laughed.

She looked spent and I went to her and helped her up to the couch. I asked her if she was okay and she nodded yes. As I started to stand she grabbed me and whispered in my ear. "You know what would make this the best birthday ever?" "What?" "Eat me" What? Right here right now?" "Please, please please" she begged.

Resigned I knelt down between her legs and started to lick on her swollen pussy lips. I could hear all the guys making fun of me but I continued on. Cum oozed onto my chin as I licked away. Soon she was getting into it. I looked up to see she had another dick in her mouth. Whose it was I couldn't tell.

She came from my tonging and soon the guy in her mouth came down her throat. He was replaced by someone else.

Realizing my balls were aching I looked down at my rock hard cock and figured I might as well go for it. I spun her around and pulled her ass into the air. I stuck my cock into her sloppy wet pussy and pumped several times before stopping. It felt so good I didn't want to stop. "Why you stopping?" she asked. "I've got another surprise for you" I said as I removed my cock from he pussy and placed it at the edge of her ass. Realizing what I was about to do she started to squirm as she protested. Several of the guys help her tight as I slip into her virgin asshole.

Soon she relaxed and it became fun. She got into and even came once. I spun her around and sat down never coming out of her. Someone fill her pussy I ordered. Soon Reece was pumping away and we got into a rhythm she was really digging. Sam put his dick in her mouth and she sucked away.

Everyone came around the same time.

Spent we all crashed on the couch. Sandi said she wanted to fuck Meat and did Reece have a problem with it. He said no and meat proceeded to fuck the shit out of her. He came again deep inside her.

Soon they all left and Sandi told me to eat her the way I did Sasha earlier. I did.

We've gotten together with Reece and Sandi several times since then mostly for a movie and a swap.

If anything else pops up I'll be sure to write.

My wife Monica is 5 ft. 7 in. tall with 34d silicone breasts, brown hair, killer legs with an all over tan from lying naked by our pool.. She's mellowed since she turned 35 you'd never guess she stripped her way thru college. She has a friend Sandi that still strips. Sandi is a 5ft. 5in. gorgeous black girl with awesome 36d silicone breasts.

We go watch her on occasion and it is a real turn on to see Sandi do a lap dance for Monica and I've always wondered while in college if they've done more than they let on. When we get home we fuck for hours.

On my birthday Monica said she had a surprise for me. She made me get naked then sat me in a chair and proceeded to tie me down. My legs and hands were restrained so I couldn't move. She went into the bathroom and came out in a sexy neglige. She turned on some music and started to dance. "Are you ready for your surprise?" she asked. I nodded my head yes.

With that a naked Sandi came from behind me and started to make out with my wife. They rubbed up against each other and fondled each others tits. Soon Monica was naked on the bed with Sandi fingering her clit and sucking her tits. It didn't take long for Sandi to go down on Monica and bring her to a rousing orgasm. Before she could even catch her breath Sandi straddled Monica's face and told her it was her turn to eat her. Monica went at her with a vengeance bringing Sandi to several orgasms.

12