Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved to her hands and the up her arms to her shoulders. This guy was amazing. Yet the most interesting thing of all was the fact that he was somehow avoiding her biggest erogenous zones. He had skipped her knees, her elbows and her armpits. She hadn't ever met anybody that had those kind of erogenous zones, but maybe it was more common than she thought.

Then he moved to her back. Between the music, the lighting, the scents and the relaxing feel of the massage, she felt her eyes droop. Then she dozed. She woke a short time later when he fidgeted with the table. He was now standing at her head and if she looked forward would stair straight at his abs. The head of the table dropped away and he held her head in her hands. She was so relaxed that she wasn't phased by this change at all. He used this freedom of her head to massage her scalp, her neck, behind her ears, her temples. She luxuriated in the feel of his strong hands manipulating her head in this way. She dozed off again.

This time she woke with a bit of a start as he snapped the table back in place with a pop. His deep voice said very softly "Sorry bout that, I'm not used to this equipment." Rae tried to look at him, but found she could see nothing. She figured that the candles had gone out or he had blown them out, but shouldn't she see the dim lights? She blinked a few times and realized there was something over her eyes. She started to reach up to see what it was when she felt those strong hands grab her hand. "There is a blindfold over your eyes. I want you to leave it there." Rae started to get a bit nervous. This was weird. She started to feel uncomfortable.

"I want to take it off." She stated abruptly.

"You must not take it off. If you want me to take it off you only have to say two words." He paused a moment, leaned close enough that she could feel his hot breath right on her ear and whispered into her ear "And those two words are: North Dakota."

Rae's mind exploded. She had never told anybody about that. Nobody. Brian didn't know (except the vaguest of details). There was only one other person in the world that could know that. ".....James?" She almost whimpered.

"Hello Rae. I'm glad to finally meet you in person." He whispered. She could still feel his breath on her ear. She felt her body come alive with passion that she didn't think she would feel again. "You are in for a special treat today." He shifted his face to her other side and whispered into her other ear "Its your 25th birthday and it will be one you never forget." He kissed her gently on her earlobe and she felt her body tingle at that touch.

"Ca...Can I take the blindfold off...and see you?" She was barely able to stutter it out. James! She hadn't had any contact with him for years and he turns up in her life? On her birthday in the flesh? This was the one man that she didn't know if she could resist and remain faithful to her husband. This is the one man that can take her to unknown heights of passion with just a typed word. "Please?"

"No, my sweet." He moved back to the other ear. These gentle whispers and his hot breath switching sides like this was sending vibrations throughout her body. "I want you to obey me today like you did all those years ago. Do you remember that?" Rae nodded. "Good. You remember all the rules right?"

"Yes....my lord"

"No, no. No need for the title this time, my sweet. You can call me James." He had a chuckle in his voice. "Relax yourself and lay back down." Rae realized that she was still holding her head up and lowered it back down. "Put your arms back at your sides again. Good girl. Now your real massage is going to begin." He started walking back to her feet.

"James, how did you find me?"

"Never you mind that. From now until I say otherwise, I don't want you to say a thing. Do you understand?" Rae nodded dutifully. "That's my girl." His speech patterns were exactly as she remembered them from those years before. He talked exactly as he typed in the chat rooms of the past. His voice was soothing and powerful. She liked that voice and thought it fit him ideally. He picked up one foot and began to work it anew.

"Rule one: You obey everything I tell you. No question, no hesitation. Rule two: Either one of us can end this at any time. I can by releasing you, you can by saying the magic words. Rule three: You will not do anything remotely sexual to you or anybody else until I tell you too. No matter how aroused you are, how close to climaxing, you cannot do anything about it unless I say." Rae was sopping wet and could feel her inner fluids start to ooze out of her. This was beyond sexy. She was not one for the whole dominatrix scene, but this man did everything right.

His massage on her feet was far different than before. She thought at first it was just her arousal at knowing it was James doing it, then she realized he was working different parts of her foot. He pinched the pad near her little toe and felt a jolt in her left nipple. He pulled at her Achilles tendon and a muscle in her right check vibrated. He was manipulating her body through her foot! He then found a spot near the center of her foot that as he stroked it, she felt her clit buzz. "OHMYGOD" She thought. He can make me cum doing that. He can make me cum by touching my foot! She moaned as he continued the minstrations. He found a similar spot on her other foot and began working them in unison. This one was connected straight to her sphincter! He knew very well how much she liked her ass getting proper attention. Her lips raised up off the table in an impossible effort to get her ass and pussy closer to him. He stopped.

"Bad Rae....I didn't let you know you could move." She whimpered and immediately dropped her hips back to the table. "No punishments this time, but it would not do to disappointment me further. We understand each other? Give me a nod." Rae nodded vigorously. "That's a good girl. I will continue now." He had moved up her legs some and started working on her knees. Had she told him about her knees and elbows? She thought back to those times on the internet and decided she must have mentioned them, although she had thought it was something that Brian woke her up to. She felt him bend over her legs and breathe softly on the underside of her knee. Her toes curled as he kissed her gently. Then he nibbled very gently first on the tendons on either side, then the soft part in the middle and Rae's cunt spasmed. He gave the other knee the same treatment and Rae was sure her nipples were going to poke holes in the soft cloth of the massage table.

He moved up to her elbows and did the same thing. Rae was breathing raggedly, moaning with each exhale, whimpering with each inhale. She felt his head near hers and whisper in her ear "Don't you dare cum yet. You can't cum until I tell you to cum. If you cum before I give you permission, I will walk out and you will never see me again and your birthday will be over." Rae whimpered and felt tears leak from her eyes. She was so turned on every feeling in her body could potentially make her cum and she had just been told not to. She had to obey, she just wasn't sure if she could.

James moved down her body again and stopped at her towel draped midsection. She felt the towel slowly dragged away. The fresh air on her private regions did nothing to cool her raging fires. He started massaging her cheeks. Gently at first, then harder and harder he worked the muscles. It was such a wonderful feeling. Every push down would grind her clit into the table. Every pull back would drag her pussy lips across one another. Up and down he worked. Then his hands worked their way in. She felt first one thumb then his other drag down the crack of her ass, light brushing her rosebud. She could feel her muscle tense as he touched and relax as he left. He repeated the motion. Each time spreading her cheeks wide and dragging his thumb across her anus. Her hips started to move of their own accord, wanting him to go further, to do more. His hands stopped, thumbs on each side of her puckered hole. "I said no moving, my sweet. That's the second time I have had to correct you." He spanked her, HARD. Her body jumped in response. Why couldn't she get Brian to spank her that hard?

His hands left her body and she heard him moving around. "We have to take this to the next step, I see." He then approached her head and placed something in her left ear. Immediately all sound to that ear ceased. He did the same to the right. She now couldn't see anything and could hear anything. A quiet click, then she could hear his voice in her ears. "These are special earphones. I am now in complete control of what you hear or don't hear. With no sight and no hearing, your sense of touch is going to become that much more powerful. Remember what I said...no cumming and no moving. Nod if you understand me." She nodded once. There was another click and noise vanished again. He was right. Not being able to hear anything, not being able to see anything, she was reaching out as hard as she could to get a sense of her surroundings. Her mind centered quickly on the different touches she was feeling. She could feel the pool of dampness under her dripping cunt. She was sweating profusely and she could feel droplets of it roll down the back of her neck.

She jumped when he touched her next. He had gone back to her waist area and moved a hand directly to her womanhood. One finger than two went inside her. That hand left her and was quickly placed on her ass fishing at her hole. His other hand went down to her freshly denuded lips and began massaging them gently but firmly. He rimmed one hole and plunged the depths of the other. Then he switched and stuck one digit into her ass as he massaged her outer lips. Back and forth he would go, sometimes switching hands to get more of her own lubrication to her ass. Her breathing was coming in short sharp inhales and exhales and she wasn't sure she could keep herself from cumming. It was building so wonderfully in her stomach. The feelings were over the top. Her most intimate partner (before her husband) had magically reappeared and was violating her with her permission. So juicy, so hot, so wet, so..... He stopped. Suddenly she couldn't feel him anywhere. Fifteen seconds more and she would have exploded whether he gave her permission or not. But he stopped. Desperately she tried to figure out what was going on with no sight, no hearing and now no body contact.

The faint click from what she later (when she had some reason) reasoned that must be a microphone near his mouth and his voice came to her silky, smooth, strong, deep. "I don't want you to cum yet." He definitely knew her body. "I want you to sit up on the table. I'm going to get you dressed and then I will take you from here. You will follow me by keeping a hand on my arm. Do you trust that I will keep you safe?" She nodded once. "I'm doing this for you happiness. Do you want to stop?" She shook her head. He cupped the side of her face gently and kissed her. The kiss was gentle and loving and oh so sweet. Her passion wanted more but her core wanted this and only this. He broke the kiss and she noticed that she had been able to hear their mouths meeting and their tongues sliding across one another. "I'm going to get you into some clothes now. Wait her for me." A click and there was no sound.

He quickly got her dressed. First panties that felt like "granny panties", the kind that cover as much as possible. Next came a bra that was at least one cup size too large. That was followed by a very soft and light feeling sundress. She could feel the hem of the dress slide against the backs of her calves. He then slipped some flipflops onto her feet. She wanted to ask what these clothes were and why she was in them, but she hadn't been given permission to speak. So instead she just put one slightly trembling hand on his strong forearm as he led her in her darkness.

She felt the difference when they left the building. Tiny points of light came around the blindfold and she could feel the breeze on her face. She stopped when he stopped and moved when he moved. She couldn't help but maintain her arousal through the helplessness of the situation. He sat her into a car that she was able to recognize as her own. It had the same car freshener smell and the same feel of the seats. She was obviously in the passenger seat as there was no steering wheel. She felt her door close, then the other door open, a weight settle on the car and that door close as well. A click brought his voice back to her.

"I need you to lift your hips up and pull your dress up with your body. Good. I'm putting a towel down underneath you to keep you from ruining your seat. You have noticed that you are in different clothes. The panties will absorb more of your fluids to avoid embarrassing marks. The bigger bra will keep you nipples from poking through too bad while still allowing room for them to get stimulated. The dress is just for this car ride. I want you to pull the dress up so you are showing me your panties, then pull them down so they are around your ankles." She complied quickly, again exposing her privates to him. "That bald pussy is beautiful." She felt herself blush at the compliment and tingle at the thought of him staring at her. He reached across her and slid her seatbelt into place. She could hear a slightly more husky quality to his voice as he said "I'm going to drive us to our next destination. I want you to play with your new pussy. Tickle it. Fondle it. Penetrate it. When I say, I want you to offer those fingers to me. I will also instruct you to taste yourself. You ready? Begin." She felt the car start and begin to move. "Remember though, no cumming yet." His voice clicked off.

She was now on the road to somewhere she didn't know. She was blind and deaf. She could feel the vibrations of the engine and the road travel up her body. She was very conscious of this semi-stranger/semi-lover next to her, watching her as she touched herself. She loved the feel of her bald sex as she manipulated herself for his enjoyment. Her lips were more engorged than she had ever felt. Fluids were leaking out of her every time she opened her lips. She had to completely avoid her clit to avoid cumming. She wanted to reach back and play with her ass too, but he hadn't given her that option. Not being able to was almost better than being able to though. She could feel her sphincter contract every time she thought about it. Twice during the trip, he clicked on and told her to suck her fingers clean. Three times, he was able to taste her as she fed him her wet fingers. The first one of those almost sent her over the edge. THIS WAS JAMES NEXT TO HER!!!!!! Four times, she had to stop completely on the verge of having an orgasm.

After what seemed like ages, they stopped. He clicked on and told her to get her clothes rearranged as he got out and came around the car to help her out. The day was getting to be quite warm as they left the air conditioned car. She had no idea what time it was, but guessed at around 2:00PM. He led her across what had to be a parking lot because of the concrete underfoot and the curbs they had to manage. He stopped and must have pulled open a door as a blast of cool air hit her face. He led her inside. The bra that he had put on her was the perfect size to stimulate her nipples on every step.

He led her on a maze of twists and turns stopping now and again. She couldn't even begin to guess where she was. She concentrated on the feel of the muscles in his arm as he led her around. Then the stopped. His voice clicked on. "We are in a public restroom at the moment. I am going to change you into different clothes." With that he peeled off the sundress. Then came the underwear, but he left the bra on. Again she basked under his gaze as she stood revealed to him and shivered in delight as she felt his hand lightly touch her and move around her body. "Damn, that's fine. My little girl is hot. Reach forward and you will feel the counter, lean forward for me." She did so and the felt his hands spread her ass cheeks apart. Then she felt his tongue probe at her ass. She squirmed under that touch and pushed back against the tongue. He pushed harder and just got the tongue inside of her, then pulled it out. She sighed in pure lust. She felt him stand up then he pulled her upright. She could feel the erection through his shorts as he pulled her against his body. His hand circled around her and massaged her breasts through the bra. She hesitantly pushed her ass back into him and began moving up and down. She felt him sigh on her ear and drop one hand to her wetness. She spread her legs to allow him access. His hardness on top of his movements told her that he was close and must be nearly as lusty as she felt at the moment. She moved faster when she got no command to stop and willed his fingers deeper into her. She was just on the brink again when he stopped and moved away from her leaving her gasping. Her pussy was spasming gently trying to pull something-anything into her so she could finish. She collapsed forward to the counter and held herself there on shaky arms trying to calm down and collect her breath.

"That was close my pet." He purred into her ears. "I'm not ready for that and neither are you." She could hear the raggedness in her voice telling her that he had been very very close. "We need to get you dressed again to go back outside. Does my girl need to use the toilet first?" She did and he guided her to the toilet, making sure a seat cover was down for her. She had never before peed in front of anybody before. She imagined him standing right over her and balked. She sat there unable to do anything. "Its ok baby. I want you to pee for me. I want to be a part of everything you do." With his coaxing, she was finally able to do what she needed and warmed when he commended her. He then helped her wipe. There was just something about being this close to helpless. She felt the same as he started to re-clothe her. The sense that he had such control over her was sexy beyond sexy. There was no way she was coming down from the state of arousal.

Every contact sent shivers through her as she hoped this would be the time. But he just slipped the dress over her head and straightened it out, rubbing his hands all over her body. He got up and moved away and she stood there waiting for panties. "Come my sweet girl. Lets go." She stood still but dared not speak. "Oh...yes, you won't be wearing panties for a while. I want to you to feel that freedom as you walk around without them."

He then led her back out. She knew there were people about as she would occasionally feel them brush by her. She could feel how light the fabric of the dress was and worried that people could see through it. But worry quickly melted to excitement that they might be able to see her. She realized that if she hadn't been waxed, her slightly dark pubic hair probably would have been identifiable, but now that she had no hair, probably nobody could tell. "Unless the dress was transparent!" That thought made her need to squeeze her legs together and fresh moisture dripped from her aching cunt. She could feel the fluid beginning to drip down her legs and realized that she was a faucet. And with no panties, anybody that looked close at her calves and ankles might be able to see shortly just how excited she was. That brought another wave. She was almost dizzy with excitement.

James led her on, keeping walking. Soon they came to a spot and he guided her into a seat. She felt it was a vinyl bench seat she was sitting on. His voice popped back. "We are at a small café. They serve sandwiches and drinks. What would you like?" She told him and he left her, she assumed to make the order. The feeling of nothingness around her crept up her spine. No sight, no sound and no human contact. She actually started to panic a little when his voice popped back in again "I'm still here my sweet, just making the order. I can see you clearly from here and you look like a beautiful angel. Reach up and fondle one breast for me so I can watch you from here." Here they were in a public place and he asked her to THAT? She hesitated. "Remember the rules?" She nodded and haltingly brought one hand up and massaged her breast rather quickly and then dropped her hand again. "That wasn't long enough dearie. I want you to feel pleasure from it. Do it again, this time do it right." Her head moved around as if looking for other people as she did it again. This time her hand came up and she gave her breast a good massage, pinching the nipple through her dress and bra, dragging the bra back a forth a bit over the nipple. Rae's mouth dropped open a little as she got into the feel of it. "What a good girl you are." She beamed at the compliment. "You can stop now. Some of the customers are staring." He said this last with a laugh and she blushed bright red at the thought of other people looking at her touching herself like that. And yet, there was a part of her that really enjoyed the idea of others seeing her do that. This was a big surprise for her. She was a private person and had never before even considered public sexual acts. No. She realized that she still wasn't comfortable, but that doesn't mean it didn't excite her a little to do what she had done. She was roused from her reverie by someone sitting next to her on the bench seat.