Birthday Treat: The Wench Cums Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wench suddenly gasped, and I looked over Andrea's shoulder to Trudi, who smiled and nodded. I leaned over and spoke to Andrea and we eased off our wench to help in her final experience. Tilly and Andrea now took hold of the wench's legs and helped spread them wide and high for Trudi to get access. The gasp was caused by Trudi getting her fourth finger inside the wench's steaming pussy, and the thumb rubbing hard and insistently on the nub of flesh above. Trudi was working her finger hard and fast into Nessa's tortured folds, and her juices were running and mixing with the remains of the cum that had been deposited in her cunt earlier, and which had escaped Trudi's earlier efforts to lick and clean up. I was naked and erect as I reached for the lipstick we had placed earlier, and started to rouge Nessa's nipples, still standing solid and erect out of her latex dress. The soft stick on her nipples made her open her eyes, she had been lost in the sensations of Trudi's fingers playing her tune. She smiled, and lay back to enjoy being played and toyed with. The two girls holding her legs were now lightly fingering her nylon clad thighs, and running their hands over any exposed flesh they could. Tweaking the rouged nipples, they wanted to know what I was doing next?

Next was Trudi reaching her goal and preparing the way for me. Nessa was well lubricated, her pussy wide and engorged and her juices freely flowing. I eased a little oil down onto Trudi's hand and between the lips of our slut. Trudi took her thumb away from the clit and eased it alongside her fingers, and then started to slide the hand inside the waiting pussy. Nessa groaned and started to say no, but slowly Trudi pushed in and out and her hand started to reach further and further inside the well stretched pussy walls of our cumslut. Nessa was now writing and Andrea and Tilly were holding her wide open for us to use as we wished. Finally we saw that Trudi slid her whole hand into the waiting cunt of our wench, and held it there, buried to her slim wrist in the stretched and oiled pussy. Nessa sighed as the hand rested home, and eased her legs as wide apart as she could with the help of our friends. Trudi and I had long wanted to try fisting, and we were now getting the chance....

Slowly Trudi moved her hand around, testing the feeling of having her whole hand inside another woman for the first time. Andrea, Tilly and I watched, aroused and horny at the sight. Nessa groaned her own arousal, moving her hips as much as her exposed and lewdly erotic position would allow her to do. Trudi then slid her hand out slightly and pushed back in, sinking even a little further into the stretched pussy in front of her. The wench yelled in pleasure, crying out for more for the first time in her session. I couldn't see what Trudi was doing with her fingers, but the shape of her arm was such that her fingers would be able to rub the g-spot inside our wench's pussy. Trudi started to pull out again, to the widest part of her hand, and then sank her hand in again. It was awesome, and I looked down to see I was as hard as a rock again, despite two orgasms already. Tilly and Andrea were fixed on the sight of another woman's cunt stretched around their friends hand, and were sub-consciously playing with their own pussy lips. I could see their nipples pointing hard out through the fabric of their basques, the erotic scene before them was too much.

As Trudi reached a slow but insistent rhythm inside our wench, the two friends holding her legs wide apart decided they needed more action. Taking Nessa's hands and putting them out to hold her own legs wide apart, they moved to sit next to Nessa. Tilly sat back and exposed her glorious pussy for us all to see, shaved except for a trim line of dark hair above her erect clitoris. Andrea wasted no time and dove down to bury her mouth and tongue into Tilly's waiting folds. As we watched Andrea started to slip a finger into Tilly's sopping wet folds, mimicking the earlier movements of her friend Trudi, and I sort of knew where this might be going. Andrea stopped briefly, reached around as if looking for something and then held up her prize - the plug from Nessa's rear. Without missing a beat with her lips and tongue, she handed it to me and wiggled her skinny, tight ass in the air. Breaking off from watching Trudi bringing Nessa closer and closer to another orgasm, I felt for Andrea's shaven mound and slid my fingers inside her cunt to bring lubricant around to her winking rear hole. With barely a shudder, I eased the plug straight in to her rear hole. The widest part strained the flesh only slightly before the flange settled into place and Andrea broke off long enough to whisper thanks before going back to her work.

Now it was my turn, and although slim I am better built than Trudi. She took her hand slowly out of Nessa's stretched pussy, leaving a wide open tube of pulsating, red flesh visible and dripping a mixture of pussy juice and cum. I stepped into place and easily slipped three then four fingers into her waiting cunt. She knew what was going to happen now, but was oblivious as I rolled my fingers around, seeking the roof of her pussy with my fingers before rolling them around as much of her flesh as possible. I bent in to lick and bite her clit as I thrust the four fingers further and further in. Nessa was groaning loudly and swaying from side to side as she struggled to keep her legs open wide and give me easy access. Trudi wanted her own pleasure, and as her friends were playing busily next to us she went and sat on Tilly's face, immediately grinding her soaking cunt onto her friends lips and bringing a groan of pleasure. With these three engrossed yet watching me, I eased my thumb alongside my fingers and pushed slowly forward. The wench moaned, then yelled as the hand reached the widest part and finally I slipped it inside. Nessa came, almost instantly, yelling and screaming as she clamped her pussy walls onto my hand. It felt amazing and I tried to move my hand around as the shock waves took her, but the clenching was just too much. As she came down and lay back I was able to start again, reaching into places I had never felt inside a woman. Moving in and out, easing my hand further and further in until I felt I had bottomed out with my fingers at the end of her love tube. I curled them up, making my hand into a ball, a fist, and found I could go further in. Nessa came again, so unexpected was the sensation of fullness. Juices were flooding my hand and wrist as she was wracked with an orgasm more powerful than I have seen. I was so concentrated that I hadn't seen what was happening next to me. As Nessa was coming down, and I was preparing to ease out, the yell from Tilly made us both start. I turned to see her cumming loudly, mouth clamped onto Trudi's cunt and Andrea's hand buried to her wrist in her friend....

Before the day was out, Trudi had replaced Andrea in her friend Tilly, and then each girl took it in turns to have both her friends ease their hands inside her. The experiment with lots of oil and time, lots of lubricant and arousal, seemed to work. As I finished Trudi off by managing to get my hand inside my best friend and sex partner before she was too sore to take any more, Andrea and Tilly managed to take each other's fist at the same time, pounding into each other as much as the strained position would let them and cumming yet again. As we were doing this we had our servant, Nessa the wench, strip off her latex dress in front of us before plunging a spare dildo from the strap-on into her ass until she could take no more. I had one last orgasm to have, as my cock had stayed hard throughout the fisting despite no-one touching it, so Nessa was the lucky recipient of my third load of the day - not a very big one, but sucked gently until the point of no return and then sprayed onto her exposed, rouged breasts. In the showers together, after we released Nessa from her bond of servitude, we discussed the events and agreed it had been an amazing session. Just how could we cap that? Trudi and Andrea each whispered in my ear...

12