Birthday Wishes

Story Info
She turns 21 and is arrested by two cops.
4.3k words
4.42
153.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just turned the age of 21, though my youthful appearance credited me to all the years of at least 18. It was a beautiful day, the temperature mild for summer with a soft breeze, and fluffy white clouds dotting the sky in a picturesque quality. My thoughts turned little beyond the beauty of the day, and the final lock of childhood that had been shed by the monumentality of the day.

I reveled in my freedom by going shopping with a good friend of mine, reliving the nostalgic joy of the toy store before continuing on to the mall. It was there that I was greeted by a gaggle of my friends, who carried out a deceptive plan of tortuous amusement for the day. By the time I was free from their clutches, I looked no better than the age assumed by many when first meeting me. Bangs newly trimmed and hair tied back in pigtails, twin ribbons capping them made of soft pink yarn that was about as wide as a magic marker. A dark blue plaid skit that was crisply pleated and came close to touching my fingertips, accented by a light weight blouse that was short sleeve and a dark blue blazer. To top off the appearance, my friends added dark blue knee socks and dark brown loafer shoes.

I have to say, at the time, it was quite amusing for me, since afterwards, when I left them; I went to the package store to grab a bottle of wine for my boyfriend and me to share with a quiet dinner. I had asked to be allowed the privilege of buying the wine because of the day, giving him the task of cooking up something delicious. The wine I selected was pomme vert, a favorite of mine when I was allowed to sample wines through my college years. I have to admit, the cashier had a good laugh at me after checking my I.D., but I cannot really blame him since I knew I had to look a little ridiculous dressed as a schoolgirl and buying some expensive wine.

I hurried out of the package store, a blush staining my cheeks from having turned away from a blatantly lustful stare of the man once he realized I was ultimately fair game. I guess, because of this, I really wasn't watching where I was going and was so surprised when I found two uniformed cops standing directly before me on the wide sidewalk, the cruiser parked behind them on the street. Blushing and mumbling a soft apology for almost walking in to both of them, it took me a second to realize both wore identical stern expressions that made me feel a twinge of alarm.

When asked to see the contents of the bag I carried, I offered them the bottle of wine covered in the brown bag. I don't think the blush left my face, as both officers looked me up and down after giving a glance to the bottle. While I watched, the cops turned to each other and one gave a nod of silent communication before stepping behind me and capturing one of my wrists. I heard his deep voice behind me as the cool metal of handcuffs closed in around my flesh just beneath the heel of my hand.

"We're going to take you in for booking. Underage drinking is a crime in this town."

Shaking my head I tried to glance over my shoulder as my second hand was captured, my purse pulled from my fingers. Not able to get a clear view of the officer behind me, I turned to the one before me. "Officer, please, this is a mistake. If you look in my purse, you'll find my driver's license. It clearly states that today is my birthday and that I am of age to purchase alcohol."

The officer just gave me a dubious expression before I heard the zipper and rustle of the other officer behind me as he checked the contents of my purse. It was to my surprise when he gave a snort of slight amusement before the zipper was closed again, exasperation tingeing his voice this time as he spoke.

"I've seen better fake driver's license on the back of cereal boxes."

I was so stunned by his comment that I meekly allowed myself to be lead to the cruiser and helped inside, my purse tossed next to me on the back seat. Sitting there, I watched as both officers got in the car, noticing for the first time that both were pretty fit, perhaps in their mid-thirties and about average height for a guy in this area. Nothing too descriptive of them that I might use later when I filed charges, I thought to myself as the car was pulled from where it was parked to enter the lane of traffic.

The two spoke softly to each other, ignoring me, as the police scanner bleeped in and out between cars and the station. I knew the station was only a few blocks away and perhaps that kept me from panicking in my situation. After all, when I was allowed my one phone call, I'd be able to get my parents in and then this would all be one big joke to be remembered in the years. However, as the surrounding area grew less and less familiar to me, I realized that the officers were not taking me to the station.

Swallowing hard, I acted on impulse, using my bound hands to catch hold of my purse and pull it towards me, fumbling a little with the zipper before pulling my cell phone out and dialing my parents' number. After pushing send, I tried my best to cover the earpiece with my fingers, doubting that my actions would be much appreciated by the two officers before me.

I wasn't expecting the loud beep my phone let off, its own personal way of saying that there was no service in the area. The driver glanced back with his rear view mirror as his partner turned around to watch me.

"What was that?" the driver asked.

I felt the heat fill my face, as I blushed, trying to act innocent, though I knew I had never been good at lying.

"Nothing."

I don't know what I was expecting but the officer seated in the passenger seat turned to his partner, speaking in a low tone.

"Pull over."

The driver did just that and before I knew it, the cop was out of the passenger seat and opening the door to the side of the car where I was seated. I lifted my chin, trying to show a false bravado I couldn't even fathom to feel. With ease, he picked up half emptied purse, seeing the trail of items lead behind me. He pushed me forward and grabbed the cell phone from my hands, his gaze turning to the officer who had opened the other side of the door without my noticing.

"Are you looking for trouble?" The cop holding the phone asked.

I felt a burst of anger fill me at the question. How dare he?! I thought to myself. Here I was, arrested by these two men, on false charges, not even being taken to the police station and yet I was looking to cause trouble. I glared up at him, not even thinking to hide my anger towards the two of them. Seeing it, the officer reached out and, with his hand, flung my purse and all its contents out of the cruiser and onto the ground.

I was so shocked; I fell back on the seat, sliding down onto the floor of the car as I tried to push back a little from the angry officer. Still, it was not the one I was watching that spoke next, but the one right behind my head.

"I think we should teach her a lesson, Peters. What do you think?"

From my vantage point, I could clearly see both of the officers, though only one at a time. Peters, the one before me, gave a nod, his hands resting on her hips. The unnamed officer grabbed my arms and yanked me from the car, dragging me to the front of it. I could see clearly now that we were in the outskirts of the town, which was basically all country. There was a house in the distance but it was hard to see and I doubted anyone was home yet, considering it was the middle of the week and still early afternoon.

I wasn't sure what to expect, wondering what kind of lessons cops taught delinquents when bad-mouthed them on their way to the station. For all I was guessing, it came to quite a shock as my blazer was ripped open, along with the delicate blouse, exposing the delicate white bra that cupped my breasts and bare belly. Both jacket and shirt were pulled down my arm to rest with my hands. I could feel myself trembling as I was forced to lay down over the car, unable to move to get away as my legs pressed into the face of the car and my bare torso was pressed into the very warm hood.

Closing my eyes, I tried to ignore the embarrassment of being bared before the two men, tried to ignore the heat that was seeping into my body and making me squirm from discomfort. I knew my skin would be pink when I was allowed back up again. I one of the officers fumble with the back of my skirt as the other held me down by my neck. The back of my skirt was lifted up and tucked into the waist of it, baring the delicate bikini bottoms that matched my bra.

I tried not to whimper as I felt two warm hands come to cup both of my ass cheeks, the heat of his hands seeming extremely to the cool skin of my back and legs. I could feel myself sweating as I tried to breath, the heat of the car beneath me making it a little harder for me to do while the hand on the back of my neck tightened as if in warning. Like I could do anything to stop them, I thought.

The hands on my buttocks slowly began to knead into my flesh, fingers sliding into the leg holes of my panties to push and prod into my actual skin. I could feel my body responding to it, my muscles easing as warmth spread through my loins. I had always enjoyed such attention when in this position with my boyfriend and while my mind shouted for the men to stop, my body reacted naturally, my nipples hardening beneath the bra while I slowly began to grow wet.

Neither cop seemed to notice my discomfort as my feet were kicked shoulder width apart and the panties slowly pulled down my thighs. I shivered, my muscles clenching as I wiggled on the hood of the car, feeling the satin of the panties lightly caressing my skin. The slap I received on my ass made me gasp, as the words were growled to me from one of the officers, though I didn't know who.

"Don't move."

Growing still again, I bit my lower lip, feeling the hands leave the panties right at my knees, the fabric biting into my skin a little from the stretch position. The hands slowly slid up my inner thighs, massaging gently the higher they got until fingertips lightly grazed on the bare lips of my pussy. I swallowed the moan of humiliation as I closed my eyes, feeling the fingers climb higher to rub the inner joint of where my thighbone joined my pelvic bone.

The fingers at the back of my neck slowly began to knead as well, sliding along the base of my head to start there, while the fingers between my thighs slowly applied pressure to my labia, slowly forcing the two to part as my juices began to leak out onto the hands there. This time, I did moan, knowing that my secret had to be discovered even as I was slowly being put at ease by the hands against me. The fingers continued to slowly rub my lower lips, parting them to pay each special attention, moving from the front of my pussy to the back where the cheeks of my ass were once more massaged.

By this time, I was getting pretty aroused and relaxed, not so much as concentrating on the heat the still burned into my skin or even my surroundings for that matter. So, it came to quite a shock for me when the gentle hand at my neck once more tightened in a hard hold, and the hands left my ass to deliver a several sharp slaps. I screamed through each one, tears running down my flushed face as one after another was delivered to my upturned ass. My hips bounced on their own accord, partially from the impact of the blows, partially in hopes to avoid the abuse that I knew deep down could not be avoided.

When the spanking stopped, I gasped for breath still crying as my hips rocked back and forth, my ass feeling as if it was on fire. I was not given a moment's relief as the hands that just finished abusing my bottom now slid between my spread legs to part the lips of my pussy and rub firmly into my clit. A shudder ran through my body at the sudden jolt of pure pleasure that went through my body, my hips continuing to jerk back and forth against the fingers.

My entire mind was centered on the fingers that teased me between my legs, feeling the juices of my body begin to coat the top of my thighs, I was so wet. With the hands still playing with my body, the idle slaps of the officer holding my neck kept my hips rocking firmly back and forth. I whimpered, trying to pull away from the torture of the fingers pinching and rubbing my clit while my ass was once more set on fire. I couldn't stand it, I felt as if I was going to explode, I ached so much from arousal.

Just when I thought I couldn't handle any more, I came, my body jerking against the front of the car as two sets of hands spanked me, one set holding me down by my neck while spanking my ass, the other exposing my clit at it two was spanked. I cried and sobbed as I writhed, feeling the flow of juices cover my thighs. The hands slowly stopped the light beating, the hand on my bottom massaging gently as I tried to calm down. I was oblivious to the world around me, my eyes closed and the weight of my body now mostly held up by the hood of the car.

For a while, I just accepted the touches, my mind dazed and floating. It wasn't until I felt the set of hands once more open my pussy that I grew alert. Opening my eyes, I stared unseeingly into a mass of trees, feeling the fingers playing over my sensitive clit, slowly pulling the hood back. The breath in my lungs hitched as I heard a soft chime while the hands between my legs fumbled. I didn't know what was happening and with myself in such a position, I was frightened beyond belief.

The sudden feel of ridged pressure firmly gripping around my clit like nothing else I felt, made my hips buck as I tried to move away in protest, unintelligible words rising to my lips. A hand came to cover my mouth as warm breath stirred my ear, offering firm sounds to help calm and hush me before it was explained that a clamp was being set to my clit.

That, I could tell. The pressure was building and whatever hung from the bottom, a weighted bell I think, rang from the movement of my hips, gently tugging and squeezing my clit in such a way that I felt that I need to cum immediately or urinate, or do something. The hand slowly slid away from my mouth as I was reduced to whimpers, my hips grinding into the hood of the car.

Once more my mind was oblivious to what was around me. I gave no notion to the fact that my neck had been released, as hands gripped by hips and I felt something nudging between my pussy lips to slowly push into me. My eyes opened wide as gaped in silence, feeling a thick cock slowly beginning to fill me, my bucking hips held firm though the slight shift in motion helped further the appendage deep into me.

Closing my eyes, I moaned, giving in to what my body needed and silence the protestations of my mind that this was wrong. The bell chimed with each thrust into me, the pressure on my clit causing my inner muscles to constrict over the cock buried in me. It felt like paradise, the motions gentle and smooth, my body easily becoming soaking wet.

The officer dropped his hands from my waist to grab my ponytails. Up until this point I had forgotten about how I had been dressed. Pulled back, forced to hold my upper body up, I groaned as my hair was used as a handle, his hips slapping into my already tender ass as he pounded into me. His balls connected with the bell countless times, making me shudder and gasp as the tiny ornament was forced back and forth, to and fro, causing such feelings in my clit, that I had an orgasm without warning.

The scream I gave was raw as I tried to catch my breath, hearing the man behind me grunt and groan, enjoying the twitching feel of my pussy around him, clamping and pulling as my first orgasm lead into my second, the clamp on my clit keeping me right on the edge.

The pounding increased further until the hands yanked my head back entirely, forcing my body to arch almost painfully as his hips pinned mine into the car. I could feel the hot, stick ropes of his cum jet into me, filling me up before I was released and allowed to lie down once more on the top of the car.

Moaning softly, I tried to calm down, the little weight swaying gently, keeping me from actually attaining my goal. My ass once more felt as if it was on fire again, though not so bad as when the hands had spanked it, the flesh very tender. My scalp hurt too, and I wished that I had use of my hands to stroke it and help sooth the pain.

As I lay there, I felt hands once more on me, gathering up the cooling juices from my thighs, teasing the lips of my sex once more, slowly circling the clit so that I whimpered and squirmed. I could hear the soft laughter behind me, blushing as the officer enjoyed the torture he was giving my body.

His next actions surprised me, as I felt hands part the cheeks of my ass and a wet fingertip slowly rub into the rosebud of ass. I whimpered louder, trying to fight it, but the missing set of hands came to hold my neck down, gently petting my hair. I felt tears gathering in my eyes as I squeezed them shut, the gentle pressure unnerving even as it was pleasurable.

I hated having my ass played with by my boyfriends, it felt wicked of me for enjoying it and I despised the man now for finding out that I did enjoy the attention. The finger never really forced its way in but rather slowly exerted pressure as it rubbed the ring of muscles. Slowly I could feel my muscles give in and allow the finger entrance. I moaned as I felt the finger begin to saw in and out of me, pushing more and more into me until it was totally in.

I sobbed softly into the car, my hips rocking and twisting with the actions of the officer behind me, feeling the finger deep in my bowels massage the flimsy wall of skin that separated my pussy from my ass, feeling a little full.

My feet were forced wider as I felt his knee push between my legs, his hips pressed against one side of my hip as the cop shoved his thigh firmly against my pussy. Moaning, I felt myself stroke against the wool material, giving a gentle friction as my juices and cum leaked from me, wetting me further. I fought myself for a moment, trying to resist the urge to hump against the leg pushed against me, before giving in.

I felt like a slut as my hips eagerly wiggled and slid up and down the expanse of leg that I could, a finger buried in my ass, fucking me. The tiny bell chimed now and again but I didn't care, wanting only to give in to the desire I had longed for, for so long. I moaned and cried out as I came against the officer's leg, a small smile touching my lips as I felt the finger slowly pull from my ass.

As the leg withdrew, I felt the clasp of my bra be released, the straps on my arms pulled down before I was pushed more onto the hood of the cruiser and turned onto my back. Peters stood near my legs, one hand pulling my legs up towards my chest, which the cop standing beside me, helped hold up as Peters wiped his finger clean on my panties.

"Dirty little girl, aren't we?" Peters asked as he grinned at me, his hands pulling my hips down towards the front of the car before he opened his pants, his hard, long dick popping free of its restraint as he pushed his pants down a little. Removing the clamp from my clit, he handed it to the other officer, who pocketed the object.

Looking at him, I blushed as I saw the smirk on his face, his hands holding my lower calves so that my body was doubled over. Peters rubbed the tip of his cock between my wet lower lips, coating himself before rubbing against my rosebud. Whimpering, I shook my head, my face flushing with red as tears began to form.

I watched him laugh at me, giving a sharp slap to my ass before leaning forward to speak, "Don't ever think to deny me."

With that, he slid his cock up and buried himself hilt deep into my pussy. I screamed, my hips bucking, but it was no good as he grabbed my hips and pulled me down until he could lay over me, his weight helping to pin my legs down as he fucked me rough and hard. The rough texture of his pubic hair rubbed against the tender flesh of my clit, my hips jumping at the feel, lifting myself further for his thrust.

12