Bisexual Black Man's Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Eileen wanted to try double penetration. Sergio and I were down with that. Sergio lay on the floor and she climbed on top of him. Slowly, she lowered herself onto him until she impaled her pussy on his cock.

I came up behind her. Gently, I spread her butt cheeks. I rubbed my cock against her asshole, then pushed it inside. With a swift thrust, I went inside. Eileen screamed as both Sergio's cock and mine began drilling her holes. We slammed into her with all the force and passion we could muster. Eileen was definitely a wild chick. She screamed loudly, urging us to fuck her harder. I fucked her sweet ass, loving the feel of it around my cock. Sergio tore into that pussy like vaginal sex was going out of style. We fucked her hard. Sergio sucked on her flopping tits as she bounced up and down on him. I gripped her hips and held her into place as I fucked her asshole, drilling my cock into its forbidden depths. Man, I had never fucked an ass like that. It was wonderfully warm and tight. Not too tight, and not too loose either. Just right. Sergio was a lucky bastard. His girlfriend was not only sexually adventurous but she also had the perfect ass. Those thoughts raced through my head as I came, sending my seed deep inside her.

She squealed as, moments later, Sergio came inside her as well. We remained locked like this, unmoving. Then, finally, we withdrew from her.

The three of us lay on the bed, panting and laughing. Happy as clowns.

That day, Eileen joined our little sex club. I introduced the two of them to Wendy and Sandra, and also to professor Jasmine. Once, we all got together and got drunk. I'll let you guess what happened next. Yeah, I had fun during my college days. Eileen and Sergio had threesomes with me whenever the mood struck them and we remained good friends well into our senior year. I was the Best Man at their wedding, if you can believe that. Wendy and I remained fuck buddies. Later, our relationship evolved and we became a couple. Sandra married some guy from the football team after graduation. As for professor Jasmine, she became the chairperson of the Gay and Lesbian Studies Department at Woburn Tech. She has no shortage of male and female lovers. I eventually got my undergraduate degree in engineering, then stayed for my doctorate's, which I got quickly due to the accelerated track I entered. My father was proud of me. I told him that I was bisexual and introduced Wendy as my girlfriend. He was very accepting and proud of the man I had become. All is well that ends well. I've got no complaints. This is my life.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers
12