Bisexual Group Watersports

Story Info
The first time a mixed sex group make love together.
3.6k words
4.36
68.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ASIANDREAM
ASIANDREAM
102 Followers

The third time he said it - I was wishing I hadn't told Julian about Ozzie kids being known for saying "are we nearly there yet" on car journeys. We'd got a bit stuck in Saturday afternoon traffic for the "Queens Birthday" long weekend in Melbourne. I was hoping the windows of the limo I'd hired were blacked out enough - we were right outside the State Art Gallery – lots of people around.

Julian's jeans were undone and Jonathan was masturbating his penis fast – I said in a half joking stern deep voice not to be a naughty boy and that he'd have to just hold on.. We'd maybe gone a bit too far to make sure we'd got full bladders – Julian grinned and said my voice sounded really sexy when I talked tough. The Viagra I'd handed round just before we left my place was starting to take effect – my penis was straining in my jeans – aching with my need to piss. Julian moved Jonathan's hand away saying he might make him do white instead of yellow – Jonathan kissed him while I gulped down more energy drink. My own car's been in Charles's garage while I've been away and I thought the limo might be more fun than a taxi.

Julian was asking if his hair looked OK – he'd not been able to have his roots dyed blonde before we left Hong Kong – I said it made him look even more sexy. Then I felt a wave of desperation – I groaned quickly fumbled my jeans open - squeezed the base of my penis with one hand and masturbated with the other. I managed to get horny enough to keep control of my bladder. Soon Jonathan had to do the same – we both gave Julian a few last minute tips about female anatomy – he looked a bit dubious.

As we got nearer the suburb of Melbourne where Charles's house is - I had a few misgivings about my idea to bring my lovers from HK down to meet my partners in OZ. I know Jonathan liked women as well – but started to wonder if my hunch about Julian was right. He'd been very excited about seeing Australia (even if only for a long weekend) plus flying for the first time – I'd sort of rationalised it that even if he wasn't a bit bisexual - that there'd still be three guys so he'd still have fun.

We'd kept our bags with us in the limo – there was no way any of us could hide our erections – so awkwardly we tried to hold our bags in front of us when the driver opened the door to let us out. I was first out – the same driver had taken me to the airport before a few times – he said "May I carry your bags sir?" I hastily said no thanks – gave him a $50 tip – he winked at me - I lifted my bag higher. Charles's house has a circular drive and he'd driven the limo right in up to the door – I said to him that it required skill to handle such a long thing and we had a brief chat.

I used my key to let us in – the house has a separate hallway – I'm not really sure why I'd arranged with my partners that we'd all meet nude the first time (they'd all done a few naked cam sessions with each other before). Mostly the idea made me horny – also I find people much more attractive naked – anyway they'd all gone along with the idea – so the three of us went into Charles's study to get undressed. We played a bit with each other's genitals – though were all totally hard. Julian asked again if we were sure his hair looked OK – we both said he looked great – I said it was a bit late to do anything about it now anyway.

I opened the double doors of the living room (which are never usually closed) – Charles, Elise and Vivian stood there naked facing us. My penis ached – I hadn't seen them for a month – I held back a strong lustful urge to touch them straight away.

Vivian's long blonde hair is natural – though it's not obvious as she's got totally shaved pubic hair. One thing I love after two years together (except for the last few months when I've had to work away) is learning to read my partners body language. I could see the nipples on her small firm breasts were hard. Elise has more of a classic female body. She's rather self conscious about the size of her breasts – these are gorgeously sexy but she still says she wished they were a bit smaller. I loved the way her eyes were hungrily flicking over the three of us. Charles has a real thing for Asian guys – maybe it was his reaction I was thinking off on seeing us three naked fully aroused Asian boys walk in.

Charles has awesome low hanging balls and mostly sticks out horizontal when erect. He's originally British (I've got rather a soft spot for Brits) – he said "Bloody Hell! – that's some entrance – welcome to OZ". I was more fascinated watching his balls pulling themselves up as his penis twitched upwards.

I was standing between Jonathan and Julian – Jonathan was grinning – like me his balls were quite tight – his foreskin fully back behind his cute pink penis head – he's more a straight out erection guy as well – unlike me and Julian who point upwards. I looked to the other side at Julian – he seemed a bit distracted – I could see his erection wasn't quite as strong as usual. I started to worry that the sight of nude women had been a turn-off for him. I grinned and said that we all needed to pee soon.

Julian moaned – started masturbating himself fast saying he needed to piss right now. Elise told him to go for it and quickly came over to stand in front of him followed by Vivian and Charles moving to face Jonathan and I. Elise reached out and cupped Julian's shaved balls in her hand – saying what lovely big balls he'd got. I felt the awesome ache in my penis as I concentrated on relaxing my clenched ass muscles.

Julian let go of his penis and used both hands to touch Elise's breasts and stroke her erect nipples. He groaned in pleasure as suddenly a big spurt of nearly clear piss shot up into the air from his penis splashing above Elise's breasts. Julian used his hands to spread his piss on her breasts – groaned again as he did another strong jet of piss. Charles and I stroked each other's dicks while on my other side Vivian was holding Jonathan's penis – bending it down a bit and rubbing the head of his dick between her legs.

Julian moaned again - more of his piss spurted onto Elise's body. I was right on the edge and getting too excited to piss – I pushed quite hard – making me fart and managed to spray Charles's chest with a small spurt of piss. Julian giggled saying I was a rude Monkey (Monkey is my Chinese birth year) as Elise started masturbating his penis with one hand and used the other to guide his hand to the thick patch of hair between her legs.

I heard Vivian make a grunting sound then Jonathan moan followed by the sound of her piss splashing on the floor and saw Jonathan's sexy brown shaft shiny wet with her piss

We'd sort of planned to all do some gentle naked foreplay to get warmed up – but it seemed to be turning into an instant orgy. Jonathan and Vivian were kissing and I could see that his hips were moving trying to push his penis between her legs.

I moved back - loved seeing drops of piss on Julian's leg hairs - Charles said to lets go to the playroom. I've got my own apartment in the CBD – the girls share an apartment in the City – but Charles's house is where we play – he's made what used to be the master bedroom into our playroom.

I loved the faint smell of piss as we entered – the wall with the door in (opposite the window) is all mirrored – two big TV screens on the other two walls. A crisp white sheet on the big bed plus a few slings and straps hooked up to the ceiling – also a shelf with drinks. We each had more to drink. Julian and Jonathan's faces were both flushed – their nipples hard with their foreskins peeled back. Elise asked us how the flight down had been – Jonathan said it was nice to be a passenger for a change (his work is cabin crew).

Vivian picked up the camera, pointed it at Julian and Jonathan and pressed the remote to switch the screens on. She zoomed in on Julian's groin with his hard penis showing in close up on both screens. We do record this to a laptop (also have a couple of fixed wide view cameras) – but only bother to edit and keep a few. The real fun thing about this is that we take turns working the camera and mostly use it so we can get close up views of ourselves while we're playing.

We'd talked before about how Julian should lose his virginity – Vivian sat down on the edge of the bed and guided him towards her and started sucking his penis. Meanwhile Elise held on to two broad straps we've got fixed to the ceiling while Jonathan and I helped either side to get her legs through these. We moved the straps further up her legs so she was comfortably suspended with her legs spread. Elise said to Charles to give our virgin boy a demo – I placed the camera on a small stand on the floor and adjusted it to give a good view of Elise from below.

Charles stood in front of Elise and started kissing her – on the screens we saw his hand guide his penis into position then he pushed his shaft deep inside her vagina. Still kissing Elise - Charles started thrusting hard. Very soon he started to moan – he withdrew his penis stepped back. Elise told Charles to check that the virgin boy had a clean ass – Julian put one foot on the bed beside Vivian as Charles kneeled down behind him – parted his ass cheeks and began rimming him.

Elise told me it was my turn to show Julian – I bent my knees watching the screen to get my penis into position. I grinned at Elise and said "Look no hands!" as my penis slid easily into her warm wet vagina – then we started kissing while I fucked her hard. My penis and bladder were aching – I tried to push but couldn't piss – then felt my cum muscles starting to contract and only just managed to get out in time to stop my orgasm.

Elise told me to kiss her ass then told Jonathan it was his turn. I concentrated on rimming Elise and couldn't see what was going on though felt Jonathan's hairy balls on my chin a few times. After a short time I heard Elise order Jonathan "Lick my Cunt" – his knees were either side of mine and our chins were touching. A few times I heard Julian starting to moan and wondered if Vivian would be able to stop in time. Soon Elise moaned softly – her body started quivering and she told us to stop.

Elise summoned Julian to stand in front of her and Jonathan to stand behind her plus told me to be "Lube Boy". I put plenty of lube on her ass and Jonathan's penis while Vivian knelt down and adjusted the camera to a wider angle. Julian was breathing heavily and his face was flushed as I grinned at him and put my hand between his ass cheeks to lube his ass. Watching the screen – Elise giggled and asked Julian where his lovely big balls had gone – these were pulled up into a tight smooth bulge below his dick. I joked that his balls were shy around ladies as I put lube on Charles's penis and playfully wanked it a couple of times.

Vivian came to stand beside me and stroked my penis as we all watched the screens. Julian rather awkwardly put one foot on the bed as the three guys got their penises into position. It looked so hot as Julian's penis slid up inside Elise – then he groaned as Charles pushed his penis into his anus. They both held still as Jonathan started to penetrate Elise's ass hole.

She moaned then gasped as Jonathan's shaft slid into her anus – she sighed as we saw on the screen Julian's tight shaved ball bulge suddenly grow wet with her piss dripping from it a stream running down his leg. Julian started whimpering and his hips jerking – then he was thrusting wildly and moaning. Charles stood still with Julian's thrusting making his shaft slide in and out of Julian's ass while his own penis pounded Elise.

Jonathan began thrusting as well inside Elise's ass as she started crying out in pleasure. On the screen we could see Julian's creamy white semen start to dribble down his shaft – but he still kept copulating like a wild animal. Charles's dick slipped out of Julian's ass but he didn't try to put it back inside. Shortly after Jonathan started to moan and withdrew from Elise's ass. Vivian slapped my ass cheek and said it was my turn – I hastily lubed my penis and took Jonathan's place – I managed to get inside Elise's ass and get into the same rhythm as Julian.

Julian was moaning as on the screen I saw his piss squirting out of Elise's vagina around his shaft. His gorgeous sexy shaved balls were now back and a trickle of his urine was running down his shaft and dripping down from them. I felt Elise's ass gripping my penis as she was moaning with another orgasm. I think Julian might have kept on going but Elise said we needed a break.

I was very near cumming – Vivian was just finishing off wiping down Jonathan's penis with a wet sponge. While she cleaned my penis Julian and Charles helped Elise out of the sling straps. We chatted while we had some drinks – Elise said how well Julian had done and teased him about pissing as soon as we arrived.

As we stood drinking and talking Vivian guided Julian's hand between her legs and he slid his middle finger into her vagina. Next to me - Charles reached out and started wanking Julian's penis while Elise did the same to Jonathan. My penis was rock hard and aching with my growing urge to piss. I started wanking Charles's penis as Vivian giggled and said I was starting to leak - pointing out the thin silver thread of pre cum hanging down from the tip of my penis.

I grinned as I relaxed my clenched ass muscles – I grunted – not holding my penis I pushed out a big spurt of piss up into the air wetting Elise's body. I clenched hard to stop the flow – turned more towards Vivian and groaned in pleasure as another jet of my urine splashed onto her breasts. As I let go my third spurt on Julian - Charles moaned and his piss splashed everywhere as I carried on wanking him.

Julian was fingering Vivian quite hard - she groaned and her piss sprayed out round his hand and up her body. She moved over and put one foot up the bed and said to Julian that now he's no longer a virgin she'd let him lick her pussy. Julian kneeled down and buried his face between her legs – masturbating himself at the same time. Vivian ordered me to get her back entrance ready for Jonathan – I put lube on both my hands. Lubing Jonathan's dick with one hand and her ass with the other easing my finger into her anus.

As Jonathan got behind Vivian she told Julian he was very good for a beginner and deserved a drink. Jonathan pushed his penis into her anus - Vivian groaned – Julian gulped but some of her piss started running down his body. Jonathan started thrusting and moaning – Vivian stopped him and said to save it for later and swap with Julian.

I still had the Lube – as Julian stood up I put some on his penis – then I grinned at Charles and pulled back his foreskin and lubed his penis then my own ass. Julian shoved his penis into Vivian's ass hole before Jonathan had time to get into position – her piss squirted out onto his chest. I moved to stand facing Vivian – put one leg on the bed as well and leaned over Jonathan to kiss her as he licked her pussy.

I relaxed as I felt the head of Charles's penis pushing against my anus – I moaned into Vivian's mouth as he entered my body and I had the amazing feeling of my urine jetting uncontrollably from my aching penis. Vivian started gasping and quickly moved Jonathan away from her pussy – while Julian eased out of her ass hole Vivian told Jonathan to clean his dick and lie down on the bed.

Elise got into position behind with the camera as Vivian straddled Jonathan on the bed and guided his penis into her vagina. Then she told me to keep Jonathan company – Jonathan spread his legs as I kneeled behind Vivian with one leg raised. Watching on the screen I lent forward holding my penis against Jonathan's shaft – I pushed quite hard – my penis head suddenly popped inside her as well - squeezed tight against Jonathan's shaft.

Vivian was gasping as I moved gently – I started to relax my ass - feeling the pressure in my bladder building. I felt a wave of intense relief as my piss started flowing - we were all watching the screens as my urine sprayed out around our shafts. I was still pissing as Jonathan started groaning and thrusting – then Vivian started crying out. Her hips moving violently as I pushed hard to stay inside her. As Vivian had her orgasm her piss was squirting out around Jonathan's balls - his cream started oozing out either side of our shafts.

When Jonathan stopped thrusting my hips started pumping wildly – as I pushed in deeper the head of my penis was rubbing against Jonathan's – slippery with his cum. I felt Jonathan's powerful jet of piss right against my penis tip and watched his urine now spraying out on the screen as my orgasm began. Jonathan's penis slipped out of Vivian's vagina as I pumped out my semen. Once I finished ejaculating I realized my legs were really aching and I withdrew and flopped down on the bed beside Vivian and Jonathan. Charles was now holding the camera and I saw that Julian was standing up watching us while Elise rimmed him.

Vivian stood up beside the bed with her hand between her legs masturbating herself – she asked Charles and Julian if they wanted to play doubles. Charles handed Jonathan the camera and sat up at the top of the bed – I could see Jonathan's and my piss and cum dripping out of Vivian as she sat on his lap holding his penis as it slid easily into her vagina. Charles used his hands to support her as she smiled at Julian. He clambered onto the bed and positioned himself between their legs.

It took Julian a few attempts to squeeze his penis inside Vivian above Charles's shaft – he leaned forward and kissed Vivian as his sexy ass cheeks started pumping. Jonathan couldn't get a good view with the camera so we couldn't see much – but I noticed a new wet patch start to spread beneath them and asked who was going to the toilet? Charles answered that can't a guy even have a piss in private – Julian and Vivian broke off kissing and she said that a lady sometimes just has to go. Julian giggled – grunted and said "A boy also".

As Julian carried on rutting a big pool of piss built up where the mattress was pushed down by the weight of the three of them. We stood watching - Elise was wanking my penis and I was fingering her pussy. Jonathan didn't get much on camera except the pumping muscles of Julian's ass. Julian was fairly obvious when he came and Vivian shortly afterwards – but not that Charles had cum or not.

After they disentangled themselves we had another "time out" for a drink and to talk – Charles admitted that before he'd cum almost as soon as he'd felt Julian's penis against his inside Vivian.

The rest of the afternoon was really amazing – I remember I had three more orgasms and we did most combinations between the six of us – but the start of this is what will stay in my memory for the rest of my life as one of the most erotic and intense things I'll ever experience.

ASIANDREAM
ASIANDREAM
102 Followers