Bisexuality Explored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After writing the profile and reworking it several times, they became satisfied and posted it. The profile read as follows:

BI-CURIOUS LADY LOOKING FOR A HOT, HORNY BI-LADY

I've been having fantasies about being with another woman sexually for quite a while now, and now I want the fantasies to become reality. I'm a very sensual, passionate lady, and I'm looking for a bisexual lady who has experience with another woman because I'm new at this and need someone to lead me through this. I have a boyfriend, but he won't be involved the first time although I've told him that he can watch and then participate later on -- after I have experienced this on my own. So please, help me out, won't you???

Deciding to post the profile was a big step for Linda. On the other hand, Dan was so excited by the very thought of it that he kept getting erections out of nowhere. After all, he thought, this is every man's dream; his girlfriend or wife wanting to be with another woman and have a threesome. Dan had not felt this excited and aroused in a very long time.

The next couple of weeks were spark-filled with Linda getting several messages from women wanting to be her "first one." A couple of the messages were very graphic with their descriptions of what the women wanted to do with Linda, and she was turned on by all the attention.

One woman, in particular, really interested Linda. She said her name was Donna, that she had realized she was bisexual about 3 years ago, and had been with several women since then. She said that she also had boyfriends now and then, but that she didn't have a steady one at that time. Her profile said she was 5' 8" tall, had long blonde hair, and was curvy and voluptuous with big breasts. Explaining that she loved big breasts with hard, erect nipples as well as wet, hot pussies, she also said that she loved women who were soft and feminine, and that Linda seemed to be that in spades. Very seductively, she said that if she were to be with Linda, she wanted to play with her tits, feeling her nipples getting hard and erect while she pulled them into her mouth, licking and sucking on them while she listened to Linda moan and groan. She continued by saying that she wanted to feel Linda's pussy getting wet with her fingers while she was kissing her, deep and long - then going down on her, sticking her tongue deep inside her wet, hot pussy, tasting the sweet juices, and sucking on her clit until she came in her mouth.

Linda was very intrigued by this woman, but since her profile didn't have any pictures on it, Linda asked her for a face pic. But the lady said that because of her profession, she didn't have any pics on her profile, and since she didn't feel comfortable having any "out there," she hoped that Linda would trust her when she said that she was an attractive woman who wouldn't disappoint Linda at all.

At first, Linda thought she couldn't meet someone when she hadn't seen their picture, but she did feel some chemistry between them, at least in the emails, so she decided to continue to exchange emails and see where this would lead.

After exchanging a few messages, Linda then received a message from Donna asking if she wanted to meet on Saturday night at a near-by bar. Linda was so excited to think about meeting a woman for the first time that she immediately said YES, and they made arrangements to meet at the bar of a restaurant that Dan and Linda had been to several times. Since Donna had seen some pictures of Linda, but Linda didn't know what Donna looked like, Donna said that she would be on the "look-out" for Linda, and that Linda should look for a woman dressed in black with long blonde hair.

Of course, Dan was very aroused to think that Linda was meeting Donna, especially since Linda had let him read the messages that Donna and her had exchanged. All the talk about big breasts, hard erect nipples and hot wet pussies had Dan very aroused. He had masturbated several times after reading their messages, and Linda and he had had several very hot love-making sessions afterward. Dan kept thinking about watching Linda and Donna together as he watched them kiss, fondle and undress each other, and then begin sucking and licking on each others' tits and pussies. Wow, Dan thought, it would be so amazing to watch them together, and the thought of being with Linda and another woman sent him over the edge into a head spin. And of course, every time Dan had that thought, he got so hard that he had to jerk himself off -- and when he did, he came in an eruption of cum all over the place.

When the night arrived for her to meet this woman, Linda was very nervous. She tried on several outfits, and finally decided on a low-cut black dress that Dan said made her look "very sexy and beautiful." When she was finally ready, she kissed Dan good-bye and started driving toward the bar. When she got to the bar, she sat in the car for a few minutes, collecting herself. She checked and re-checked her hair and make-up, and then she got out of the car and started walking toward the restaurant door.

Opening the door to the bar was like nothing Linda had ever done before. She felt as though she was walking into an amazing fantasy and was about to change her life forever. So incredibly turned-on by the thought of what might happen tonight, she started walking toward the bar when she saw a woman with blonde hair wearing a black dress. Knowing this was what Donna said she would be wearing, she looked closer and suddenly realized it was Tina, the Massage Therapist.

Linda just stood there for a moment, stunned, thinking that this can't be, that "Donna" couldn't be Tina, but the only woman there with long blonde hair and wearing black was Tina. And when Tina looked at Linda and smiled, motioning to her to come sit by her, Linda's world as she knew it was about to become very, very interesting, indeed.

Hesitating for a moment, Linda began walking toward not only the bar, but also Donna/Tina. She felt like she was in slow-motion, and the world had stopped turning completely. Almost like she was in a movie. Finally, she reached the bar and sat down at the stool next to Tina.

Looking at Linda, Tina smiled sheepishly and then said, "Wow, Linda, I'm so glad you're here. I've been waiting for this moment for quite a while now."

"Oh, have you?" Linda said and then laughed lightly. "You know I'm in shock, right?"

"Yes, I'm sure you are," Tina replied. "Do you want a drink?"

"Or two or three," Linda replied, still trying to gather her thoughts. Motioning to the bartender, Linda ordered a Cosmo with Grey Goose and a lime wedge. Then she looked over and realized that she had ordered exactly what Tina was drinking.

"A woman after my own heart," Tina said, as she reached out and touched Linda's thigh. Then she told the bartender that she would have another as well. After he turned to walk away, Tina began rubbing Linda's thigh in circular motions. The touch of Tina's fingers immediately sent electrical charges into Linda's pussy, causing her to squirm a little in her chair.

"Oh my," Linda said, as she touched Tina's hand and held it there on her own thigh. "Do you have any idea how turned on I am right now?" Linda asked in a whispered tone.

"Well, I hope you're as turned on as I am," Tina replied as she continued to rub Linda's thigh.

And then Tina continued by saying, "You know, I was very attracted to you when you came to get that massage from me, and I sensed you were attracted to me. So when I realized that it was you who I was exchanging messages with, I was absolutely ecstatic."

"Well, you could have filled me in, you know," Linda replied.

Tina laughed and then said, "And miss this moment? No, this is too good."

Smiling, Linda replied with a slight laugh, "Yes, this is priceless. Just wait until I tell my boyfriend. He's gonna love this."

Just then, the bartender arrived with the lady's drinks. Linda reached out to get her glass, and as Tina picked up her glass, she held it up and said, "Here's to a wonderful new friendship."

Smiling, Linda clicked Tina's glass, and then said, "Yes, I can tell we're going to be very good friends."

After sipping their drinks, Linda and Tina put their glasses down. Pausing for a moment, Tina finally said, "So, what did you mean about just wait until I tell my boyfriend, that he's gonna love this."

"I just mean that I've told him how attracted I am to you, and he loved how turned on talking about it makes me," Linda began, continuing by saying, "In fact, my attraction to you is what fueled my putting up that profile you found."

"Oh, I see," Tina replied, and then said in a teasing tone, "so just how turned on have thoughts of me been making you?"

Laughing lightly, Linda said, "Well, after getting a massage from you, I went home and started masturbating while thinking of you, and he walked in on me. Made for quite a sexually-charged love-making session."

"Mmmmm, sounds very sexy," Tina replied, "I'm glad I could help."

"Oh, yes, you have helped tremendously," Linda whispered seductively. "I've fantasized about you and me together for weeks now. But now I want to know what it's really like to be with you."

Tina smiled and then whispered back to Linda, "Well, why don't we go to my place then and make this fantasy a reality?"

Hearing Tina say this sent amazing sensations through Linda's body. After gazing into Tina's eyes for a moment, Linda finally said, "Yes, let's do that."

Without hesitating, Tina turned and motioned to the bartender for their check. As the bartender approached, he said, "So, are you ladies out of here already?"

Laughing, both Tina and Linda looked at each other and said, "Yes, we've got lots of stuff to do tonight."

After paying the check, Tina stood up, took Linda by the hand, and said, "So, shall we?"

Hardly able to believe that this was really happening, Linda stood up and replied, "Oh yes, Tina, let's go."

And with that, they began walking through the bar and toward the door. When they reached the outside sidewalk, Tina grabbed Linda's hand again and squeezed it, sending very strong electrical charges throughout Linda's body. Linda was so worked up by now that she could barely walk, and she was looking forward to what awaited... an evening fulfilling her fantasy of being not only with another woman, but with Tina.

Looking over at Linda, Tina said, "So do you want to ride with me in my car? We could come back and get your car later."

Smiling, Linda replied, "Yes, that would be great," thinking that she would love to be alone with her in Tina's car right now.

When they reached Tina's car, she opened the car door and let Linda in on the passenger side. Then she walked around to the driver's side and got in. As Tina started the car, she suddenly felt Linda's hand on her thigh, rubbing it as Tina had done in the bar earlier. Stopping, she looked over at Linda and said, "Oh, so you want to get started now?"

Without saying another word, Linda's hand began moving up Tina's thigh. Lifting up her skirt slightly, Linda's hand then began to move even higher, toward Tina's waiting pussy. Then she touched her pussy through her panties and felt wetness forming there.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," Tina replied, as she reached out and touched Linda's breast through her blouse. "Ah, you don't have a bra on, and your nipples are very hard and erect."

"Yes, it's the effect you're having on me," Linda replied, as she put her hand inside Tina's panties and began rubbing her clit. Hearing Tina gasp and moan was like music to her ears, and she was turned on even more with each sound.

After a moment, Tina reached out her other hand and touched Linda's face, drawing her in close as she began to kiss her, lightly at first and then much more deeply. Linda gasped, backed away slightly, looked at Tina for a second, and then put her other hand around Tina's shoulder, drawing her in closely and began kissing her passionately. Opening her mouth, Tina began French kissing Linda... and of course, Linda reciprocated. As their tongues danced together in each other's mouths, Linda couldn't believe how wonderful it was kissing Tina, touching her thigh, feeling her wet pussy, and rubbing her hard clit.

Finally, Tina stopped and looked at Linda and then said, "Wow, this is amazing, Linda, but I'd much rather finish this in private."

Laughing seductively, Linda agreed and said, "Yes, let's go to your place now. I can't wait to be naked with you in bed."

"Oh yes," Tina replied, "my thoughts exactly."

Tina put the car in gear, backed out of the parking space, and began driving toward her apartment. As they drove along, Linda kept thinking how amazing this was -- something she had been fantasizing about for several weeks now was becoming a reality. Looking over at Tina, she whispered, "My God, you're beautiful. I've thought that from the moment I saw you and you gave me that massage."

Smiling, Tina replied, "Well, then we were having identical thoughts because I thought you were amazingly beautiful the first time I saw you, too, and I wanted to tell you then how attracted I was to you."

"Oh, believe me, I would have loved that," Linda said, "and I would have loved to kiss you and fondle you then, too."

Laughing, Tina said, "Yeah, well, that's kind of frowned on in the massage therapy field, you know."

"Yes, I know," Linda replied, "but a girl can fantasize, can't she?"

Tina smiled and looked over at Linda, and then said, "Yes, fantasizes are great, aren't they? And they're even better when they become reality."

Listening to Tina say all this was so incredible, and Linda was reveling in this moment so much. She knew that this evening was going to be absolutely amazing, and she couldn't wait to get to Tina's apartment.

When they reached Tina's apartment, they both got out of the car, and then, hand-in-hand, they walked toward Tina's front door. After putting the key in the lock, Tina flung open the door and said, "Well, here we are... finally."

After walking into Tina's apartment, she put her purse down on a small table by the door and then felt Tina's hands massaging her back. Standing there for a moment, it felt amazing as Tina reached up and began unzipping her dress, and then she felt electrical charges rush through her body as Tina's hands began rubbing her bare back.

Turning around, Linda looked at Tina and then reached out to kiss her again. As their lips met, Linda began kissing Tina passionately as she put her arms around her and began running her fingers up and down Tina's back. And as she did, she felt Tina's hand on her back again and then on her ass, rubbing it lightly.

"Oh, yes," Linda finally said, "that feels so good."

Tina stopped and then slipped Linda's dress off of her, letting it drop to the floor. As Linda stood there in only her panties, Tina reached out and began tugging at Linda's black lace panties.

"Your panties are beautiful," Tina said, and then added, "I love black lace, but I think they'd look better on the floor."

Following suit, Linda reached down and took off her panties, throwing them on the floor. Then she stood there naked for a moment as Tina just looked at her and then said, "Yes, they do look better down there, and you're even more beautiful than I remember."

Linda just stood there, fixated, unable to say anything.

As they both stood there, Tina finally reached down and pulled off her blouse, revealing a very sexy black lace bra. Reveling in the fact that Linda was staring at her undress as she was standing there naked, Tina then removed her skirt and revealed black lace panties as well, almost identical to the ones that Linda had been wearing.

"We're obviously two peas in a pod," Tina said, as she took off her panties and threw them on the floor on top of Linda's black lace panties.

When Tina was naked, she then led Linda over to the couch and told her to sit down. As Linda sat down, Tina kneeled in front of her and spread her legs apart with her hands. Then she began rubbing Linda's pussy with one hand as she ran her other hand up and down Linda's thigh.

Just then, Tina leaned down and began licking Linda's pussy and clit, and then began flicking Linda's clit with her tongue and drawing it into her mouth. As she began sucking on Linda's clit, Tina looked up at Linda and as their eyes met, she could see how aroused Linda was becoming, which turned her on even more.

Stopping for a moment, Tina asked seductively, "How does that feel, Sweetie?"

"Oh my God, it feels so good," Linda replied, and then said, "I love watching you suck on my clit... you're so incredibly sexy." Then Linda closed her eyes, reveling in the feelings that were soaring through her body.

Moaning and groaning as Tina kept sucking on her clit and licking her pussy, Linda was so turned on she could hardly believe it. She just kept staring at Tina, amazed that she was with this beautiful woman who was doing these amazing things to her. Reaching out, Linda held Tina's head as she kept licking and sucking on her clit, and then stuck her tongue deep inside Linda's pussy, swirling it around.

Stopping for a moment, Tina said, "Wow, you taste so good," as she licked her lips and then leaned down again to suck and lick Linda's clit, sticking her tongue deep inside again. Then pulling her tongue out, she began licking her clit again, biting on it lightly, and then slipped her tongue inside Linda's clit again.

By this point, Linda was wiggling and writhing, coming closer and closer to an enormous orgasm. Then as she felt her head spinning and reeling, Linda launched into an enormous climax as she yelled out, "Oh my God, I'm cumming, Tina... I'm cumming."

Hearing this, Tina began sticking her tongue deeper inside Linda's cunt, and then reached up to squeeze Linda's nipples, rolling and twisting them between her fingers as Linda became louder and louder, moaning and groaning, telling Tina how good it all felt as her orgasm became stronger and stronger.

Stopping for a moment, Tina said, "Come on, Linda, let's go to my bedroom," as she reached out her hand and began to lead Linda through her apartment.

When they reached Tina's bedroom, they both laid down. Looking at Linda laying there, Tina immediately got between Linda's legs and began licking and sucking on her clit again, sticking her tongue deep inside her hot pussy. As Linda laid there, writhing and wiggling, she reached up and held onto the slats in the headboard and as she did, she tensed up her body and began writhing wildly.

Tina stopped and looked at Linda again, and then said, "Wow, who knew you were such a wild woman?" as she laughed lightly.

"Oh God, it feels so good," Linda replied, as she continued to writhe wildly. Her eyes were gazed over now and she could barely see. But knowing that it was Tina down there between her legs was sending her into such ectasy that she couldn't believe it. She had fantasized about this moment for so long, and now that it was a reality she could hardly contain herself.

As Linda's orgasm began to subside, she looked at Tina and said, "Wow, that was amazing, and now it's your turn," as she got up and told Tina to lay down. Then Linda got down between Tina's legs and began playing with her clit, feeling the wetness that had formed there. Reaching up with her other hand, she began playing with Tina's nipples, and loved the way they were becoming harder and more erect with each touch.

Mesmerized, Linda said in a breathy tone, "This is all so incredible," as she rubbed Tina's breast, running her hand over her nipples. Then she moved up slightly and began sucking on Tina's nipples while she continued to play with her cunt, sticking her fingers deep inside Tina's very wet pussy.

As Linda kept sucking on her nipples and finger-fucking her pussy, Tina closed her eyes and began moaning loudly. As she writhed in ecstasy, she felt so incredibly turned on and totally elated that Linda was there with her doing these incredibly wonderful things to her body. Tina had wanted Linda ever since that first time she gave her a massage, and she had fantasized about all this then. She thought about seeing Linda's profile for the first time, feeling very turned on by the pictures that she had posted there, not knowing that it was actually Linda. So when she sent her a message and then got face pics back, she was blown away that it was the Linda she had been so drawn to. Of course, being with her now, there in her bed was the culmination of all of that, and she was totally in awe that it was happening now.