Bitch! Ch. 02

Story Info
Might as well just declare war.
3.2k words
4.31
76.3k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

Somewhere in between that moment when we are fully awake yet want to still be asleep, dreams come.

I was having one, I rolled over and a flash of pain dragged me instantly alert. I swear, every fucking square inch of my body was on fire.

I sat up, swung my feet out onto the floor, even the floor hurt me.

I shook off the fog, remembered the night before. Good grief, that crazy fucking Crissie had practically beat the shit out of me. I had tried to stop myself when it seemed that the situation changed from a plain fight to me trying to force her.

She was having none of that, I got slapped and raked with her fingernails. She made me work for every single inch of her pussy, and if I made the slightest move to quit she wiggled around to get things going and whopped me one again. She was alternating from stroking my hardon to smacking me or digging furrows into my hide. I kept flashing from arroused to mad at the same time.

I wasn't too sure she didn't rape me, actually.

I never screwed anyone out of anger before, oddly, I was hard as a damn stone and wanted to ram her, hurt her.

Bitch loved every second of it, damn it.

Didn't help one damned bit that her bitch girlfriend showed up just as I was getting Crissie under control and waded into me again.

Yea, sure, girls. I am a big strong guy, no problem, right? Well, stick your fucking arm into a nest of half grown wild Kittens sometime, then ask me again.

Besides, I was naked as a newborn piglet and both of them I swear filed their goddammed fingernails to razor blades.

I got to my feet, turned on the shower, stepped in. Might as well have stepped into a bonfire, the hot water struck my back and I remembered the red welts up and down both sides of my back and shoulders.

I turned the water to full cold, leaned against the tiles on the wall, let it stream down over me.

Glancing down, I saw the hint of pink in the water, no doubt I was fucked up.

I felt worse than the time I got in that fistfight with Odie Miller back in high school. He was a short little fat kid, no neck at all, we had words. So I popped him one, big mistake, the bottom of his ears started at his shoulderblades and his fat short body was just insulated muscle.

I hit him with everything I had and all that happened was that after 5 or 6 whacks he finally got pissed off. By the time he was done with me I had lumps on my lumps and a lesson learned.

Funny, I hadn't thought about that in years, the stabs of pain brought the memory to mind.

Finishing my shower, I carefully dried myself with the hotel towels that felt like they were made out of Brillo pads. I looked myself over in the full length mirror hanging on the door.

Red streaks down my back, I had a lump the size of a goose egg just above my left nipple where Sandy had sunk her teeth, another few seconds and she would have had dinner. My left cheek was swollen, my lip was puffy. Left eye was bloodshot, too.

Real nice.

I headed for the john to take a leak, realized in just a moment that even my dick was sore. My foreskin was all swollen and inflamed looking, I couldn't even skin it back, ended up spraying piss all over the floor and throne.

I let out a groan, got some towels wet and cleaned up. Then I managed to get some clothes on.

I was carefully zipping up my jeans, trying to relocate my sore dick to a comfortable spot when the phone rang.

It was Crissie.

"Hey! Let's go eat."

I didn't want to. Hell, I wasn't sure if I wanted to even be in the same damned State with those gals at the moment.

"I think I will just res..."

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!"

I managed a whimper, feeling like shit. I am not exactly a submissive type of guy, this was getting to me.

"Hey, look..." I started.

Her voice went soft and sexy.

"You'll like it."

All three of them were sitting in a corner booth in the little Cafe when I got there, looking fresh as fucking Daisies. Crissie looked like the perfect lady in a light brown jumpsuit zipped up the front, she must have spent an hour on her hair and makeup. Sandy's hair looked like she had just stepped out of the shower, her flat chest covered by a halter top that made her look even flatter.

I sat down, struggling to remember the third gal's name, Pamela popped in my head. The other two were burned into my mind, I was grateful to sit on the end next to Pamela.

Besides, she looked fine in her flowered soft dress, it was one of those with a high waist and the elastic that snugs up under the breasts, designed to make tits look fuller, I think.

I remembered them as nice and full and needing no help, that caused a stab of pain in my cock as it reacted to the thought.

She had been late arriving the night before, walked in just as I was doing my best to drive Sandy into the bed. In fact, we had scooted across the bed and were just about to fall off on the floor when Sandy let loose with that crazy howl.

Pamela had done everything in her power to try and get my poor noodle to stand up again, with very little success. Sandy had laid back on the bed, tucked her knees up by her ears and stuck her finger up her butt. Crissie was on her knees, behind pointed right at me, the remains of my earlier efforts still dribbling out of her. She held Sandy's legs open as she leaned over her, licking at her little breasts, that got me going some.

Enough to manage to shove myself inside Pamela and work her for awhile. I don't think either one of us got off, though.

I looked the gals over, reached for a menu.

"So what are we going to do today?" Crissie piped up with.

We?

Just then the chubby waitress came by, I ordered Coffee and a "number something or other" after glancing down at the menu. The gals all had their plates already but none of them looked like they had eaten anything.

"What do you want to do?"

"Well, there is the Arcade park, the Zoo, maybe rent a car and drive around?"

So when did I become the fucking date here, I was wondering.

My eggs arrived, chunk of meat that I think was Pork sitting alongside. I got some of it down, hell, even my mouth was sore. When the check arrived, I signed it to my room. I caught an odd look pass back and forth between them. Nothing was said so I let it go, puzzled.

We ended up just walking, things actually were starting to seem normal. Shop windows with silly clothes and odd looking things made in China just fascinate women on vacation. I suppose I should have been bored, but I wasn't. Hell, I was getting lots of jealous looks from other guys who saw us, it was neat being out with three nicely dressed, attractive ladies.

Just ambling along, seeing the sights. It was a nice day, I could smell the ocean a block or so away. The breeze off of the Ocean was just right, took the edge off the growing heat of the day.

Peaceful. we were cracking jokes and laughing, I was starting to have fun. Sandy and Pamela stopped at a window to look at some goofy figurines, Crissie was a few steps behind us.

"Hey, asshole!"

I had heard that tone before.

I looked around, Crissie was staring at two guys over at a nearby doorway, smoking.

"Do you always stare at every woman that walks by, you pricks!"

They looked at each other, uncomfortable.

Crissie walked towards them a couple of steps, unzipped her jumpsuit, pulled it open.

"Is this what you want to see, you cocksuckers!"

The two guys looked startled, began to retreat.

Hell, there were people all around, they all turned to stare at Crissie, standing there with her breasts bared. I was looking for someplace to go hide.

Then Crissie zipped up and headed off down the street, the rest of us trailing along. The girls started laughing, I had no idea what to do or what to say.

I managed to catch up, looked at Crissie. Her eyes sparkled, she was excited. I had seen that look the night before.

Crazy goddamned bitch!

I glanced back, the two guys had come back out of the storefront, a third guy with them. They were looking our way, then they started following us.

I didn't like this one bit.

"I think we better..."

Crissie looked back.

"Yea."

They took off running, weaving in and out of people on the crowded walkway. I got the hint and took off, too. I was struggling to keep up, damn these girls could run!

We got to our hotel and safety. In the elevator, they were all giggling and laughing, great fun as I stood there gasping to catch my breath.

"You are going to get us killed, goddamit." I growled at her, pissed off again. She just beamed at me. Pissed me off even more.

All three went to Crissie's room, I stuck my key in my door, banged the door shut behind me. I was just wanting some peace and quiet, no idea what this bunch was going to do next.

I had no more than gotten a glass of water, took a sip. There was a knock at the door. I hesitated, then realized they knew I was here.

I opened the door.

It was Pamela. By herself. Naked as a Jaybird.

In the hallway!

Completely naked!

I guess I stood there in shock, just then an older couple came around the corner, walked past. The guy looked Pamela up and down, she stood her ground as the woman snorted and said something to her husband as they walked by quickly.

"Are you going to let me in or not!"

I let her in.

"Mind telling me what...?"

"I lost the bet."

"What bet?"

"I bet you wouldn't come down to breakfast, Sandy bet you wouldn't pay for breakfast, Crissie bet you would do both."

"What was the bet?"

"Naked in the hallway." she stifled a giggle.

"Where is Sandy?"

"Out naked in the hallway."

"And Crissie?"

"Down by the pool, laughing at us."

I went to the door, opened it just as Sandy was coming back from the ice machine.

Naked.

I reached out and grabbed her arm, pulled her inside, she was giggling.

It hit me how crazy this was all getting, here I was standing fully dressed in my hotel room with two pretty completely nude women.

And both were looking at me expectantly. I just stood there, probably looking as stupid as I felt.

Pamela stepped up to me, slipped her fingers inside my shirt, stroked my chest. I braced for a stab of pain, but she was gentle, teasing.

I felt a tug down below, she slid her hands up and down my sides, pressed her hips against me. My sore dick responded nicely. She tripped the buttons on my shirt, peeled it back and off me.

Seeing the marks, she said, "I will be careful."

Sandy went and plopped down on the chair, swung one leg up over the arm of it. I looked, her pussy was hairless, exposed completely. She watched me watching her. She reached down, rubbed her pussy with one of the ice cubes. It turned bright red from the cold, shiny from the wetness. She just kept moving it up and down, staring at me. The nipples on her tiny tits snugged up like buttons.

Well, now I knew what those ice cubes were for.

Pamela had my pants tripped by this time, everything went down my legs in one motion, my cock swung out, firm.

"That's better." she said, as she cupped my balls, then let the tips of her fingers brush up both sides of my erection and back down.

That tickled, tingled, made me firmer. I steered her towards the bed, laid her back. She just flowed with every motion I made, I pressed her legs open. She had a full bush, only lightly trimmed on the sides. I noticed it was several shades lighter than her hair, her lips parted as I opened her to my gaze.

The hood was pulled back, her button extended, ready. I let my tongue brush her, she shuddered and moaned. I could see Sandy out of the corner of my eye as she worked herself with her fingers.

Turning my attention fully back to Pamela, I teased her lips. The taste was sweet as spring water, the muscles of her sex jumped and reacted to my touch. I reached up, slid the index finger of my right hand inside, turning it upwards and stroking gently towards her navel.

She let out a soft growl, I began to lick her as I stroked her insides. Her growl became louder, then she began to orgasm. It went on and on, I softened my touch as her abdomen rippled.

Her eyes began to flutter, looking at me but not seeing, then she relaxed and lay there.

"God, that was a half minute long!"

Then she pulled on me, tugging, trying to get me up and into position, inside her. I went with her, felt a small tug of pain as my sore dick slipped inside, then the pain was gone and I was fully embedded.

It wasn't a pounding away at each other, it was long slow strokes, feeling each and every sensation. I could feel the heavy swelling of her breasts against my chest. My own orgasm was a combination of pain and pleasure, I was still sore but not that sore.

Just as I started to peak I felt a wetness, it was Sandy, she was behind us, licking my balls. That did it, I blasted off over and over and over.

Exhausted, we lay together for a long time, the three of us entangled.

Then the phone rang, bringing me alert with a start. I sat up, dizzy, reached for it.

It was Crissie.

"I am coming up!"

Oh, no. I was just not ready for what she was sure as hell to come up with.

She needed a goddamned lesson! So I got a bright idea, knew the two girls would go for it.

I quickly told Pamela and Sandy my plan, they looked at each other, giggled and agreed. I went into the bathroom, washed myself with a cool wet towel.

I barely made it back to the main room when we heard her try the door. It was locked.

"Open the fucking door!" she yelled, beating on it. We kept quiet, let her carry on. She was getting frustrated, swearing at us.

Finally I nodded to Sandy, she hopped up with a grin and opened the door, a furious Crissie stormed in, mad.

"What's the fucking idea of leaving me out in the motherfucking hallway!"

We didn't say anything, just looked at her. She paused, took it all in. All three of us naked.

That made her madder, lord she was a bitch.

"You were supposed to walk the hallways, not come up here and fuck!" she yelled. "It was a goddamned BET!"

I nodded to the girls, they piled right on top of her. They started grabbing at her jumpsuit, she put up a struggle. I leaned back in my chair, just taking in the show. I was enjoying the hell out of this.

It really was quite a scrap but Crissie couldn't hold off both of them. They took her down onto her back, jerked the zipper down, her breasts spilled free. One shoe went flying, then the other, Sandy had both of her wrists as Pamela jerked the jumpsuit down and off her. Crissie was yelling and swearing at the top of her lungs the whole time, trying to do serious damage with no real effect.

They picked her up, forced her face down on the bed, legs draped over the side. They had both of her arms pinned from behind. She struggled to no avail, I got up. Sandy had put a little bottle of the hotel lotion on the bed, part of the plan. She opened it, poured the whole bottle down the crack of Crissie's behind.

"Oh, no!" Crissie let out a shriek, getting the idea. She went into some violent up and down thrashing, it did no good, they had her.

Sandy worked the lotion in, then stuck her index finger up Crissie's rear, all the way, worked it back and forth. They held her pinned to the bed, one on each side. Pamela reached out and pulled one cheek over, Sandy did the same. Chrissie's brown button came into view, I stepped up behind, shoved my cock into her pussy and stroked away for awhile, getting myself nice and slick.

It was only a minute or so, she was starting to like that, when I pulled out and poised higher. She knew what was coming, began to thrash crazily. The two girls were too strong, although she did manage to almost take one of my nuts off with a kick, I moved just in time.

I got my knees onto the back of her calves, that stopped the kicking, I poised again, pressed against her, slipped in just a bit.

"Nooooo! Not there, no one has ever....!"

I pressed some more, felt her give, then in I went, rewarded with a howl. It was hurting me, too, but by now I didn't give a shit. I reached forward and grabbed her tits, using them to hold me in place up against her. Her nipples were like little needles. My balls were slapping against her bare ass, against her pussy, I could feel the wetness pouring out of her. She was slick all over from all the lotion, too. She was so tight there I couldn't last long, I deposited my load balls deep inside her butt.

I withdrew with a pop, Sandy and Pamela let go, but Crissie just lay there. I went back into the bathroom, washed again, carefully.

I came back out, Crissie was sitting on the edge of the bed. Her breasts were soft, nipples expanded in that look they get right after a furious orgasm.

I expected a harsh reaction, some yelling, she just looked up at me. I sat in the chair, my dick was limp and felt like it was going to stay that way for hours.

I didn't care. I crooked my finger at her, pointed. She kneeled in front of me, eyes downcast.

"Gently!"

She nodded, took me in her mouth as Sandy and Pamela just sat and watched. The surprise was she had me half hard in just a few minutes, I even managed a tiny climax.

I was thinking it was a damned shame I had a plane to catch the next day.

MGM

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers