Bitch! Don' Make Me Have To Hurt Ya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haley decided to tail him. Imagine her shock, when she discovered her husband was screwing one of the girls at work, a cheap, fat, Barbie look alike, who was divorced and rumored to be a slut. She was flabbergasted. She went and bought pepper spray and attacked the girl. The girl saw her coming and ducked. The divorced chick was thickset and powerful, and she fought back like a wild cat. They tore off each other's clothes and bit and scratched till they had to be arrested. The divorced slut rubbed it in by telling her that her husband said she was stiff and boring, the worst fuck in town. And he was fucking women all over the place anyway, he had girls stashed all around.

Donald got slapped by his wife and punched by her dad. He placated her with cash and credit cards and gifts, and that became the norm. Anything she wanted, she could have. In fact, she was throwing his money out of the window even before he slaved for it. They had to have the biggest, most expensive shit, SUVs, jewelery, furniture and whatnot, just so she could show off and brag to her friends. Old Donald put in long hours every day, just to afford his darling the expensive lifestyle.

Even in bed, she became dominant. He used the little change she left him to go fuck cheap whores and wallowed in filth like a pig, instead of using his hot blond wife's pussy like he should. Haley did not fuck around, she maintained her solo sex life, with porn and her toys. In fact, she started going wild. She tried a long, thin dildo in her ass and loved it. She was soon fingering herself and fucking her pussy and ass with wonderful, well lubed dildos.

Since Donald worked in management, at Smithson's, Haley knew about the financial crisis. For almost three years, the company had been on the verge of collapse. There just wasn't that much money in timber anymore.

Haley was actually thinking of dumping him, for she couldn't imagine bringing in the cash and supporting an unemployed husband that she didn't need. Before, she used to spend his money and say, "I love some things about him!" But now, she was like, "This guy is pissing me off!"

Chapter 4

As she reached her neat, nice house that she shared with her husband, the married blond started daydreaming about meeting the wealthy, dashing, handsome blond man who was coming to town. It was a fantasy that had been brewing in her head for a couple of weeks.

The crises at Smithson's was threatening even the town's existence, for most people worked there. All had but given up hope when the company was saved at the last stroke, by a wealthy investor from out of town. And her dad had told her that not only would jobs be saved, but the company would be expanding, and several sister companies would be set up as well, for the investor was very, very rich and successful.

This was the biggest news around town. Once the contracts were signed, people started preparing for the arrival of the savior. It would be a special day of festivities. Kids were even allowed to miss school.

Haley of course, had been as excited as every one else. She had searched the web and found the homepage of Montgomery Corporation as well as several photos of Mr M Montgomery. Haley was impressed. Montgomery Corporations was huge and they had their fingers in almost anything. And Mr Montgomery was not bad at all. His photos at events and society galas were so cool. There he was, a tall, handsome, blond, young, rich man, with beautiful blue eyes. He looked so dashing and flamboyant in a suit and tie. Mmmm! Her pussy got so wet. He was so beautiful she almost feared he might be gay. But the snap shots of him at society events showed him in the company of so many beautiful women. And he seemed to have a thing for pretty, sexy, tall, slim young blonds. Like her! She felt like celebrating.

She noticed a black man who appeared with Mr Montgomery in several photos. He was of medium height, not huge and beefy enough to be a body guard, she thought. She decided he might be a valet.

A fantasy developed in her head, it involved her and a wealthy man. It was like something from a romance paperback. Kind of naive and wishful, actually. Pretty, hot, married woman, meets a dashing, jet setting millionaire who rescues her out of a boring marriage. They have a whirlwind, emotional romance, with some highs and lows. Then a happy end. Of course, the plot was unoriginal, not that she had been good at creative writing anyway. And she had read too many women's paperbacks and watched too many soap operas. Yep, women!

Haley was fantasizing of a hot, emotional, passionate, run away, jet setting love affair, filled with the wild, hot, real mind blowing sex that she didn't have in her life, as she entered her house. And she would cum like a bitch. She felt so horny she had to jerk off to a nasty porn video. For some reason though, she watched a new interracial porn video. Those always got her off the hardest. She came so hard.

She couldn't wait though, for the millionaire to meet her. She was sure he would be impressed, after all, she was tall, slim, blond, blue eyed and pretty. And a local celebrity, with her own show on local TV.

For a second, Donald disturbed her fantasy. But she decided, hell, they could rendezvous somewhere exotic, and five star. Sex, romance, shopping, luxury... Mmmm!

You cant really say she had solid resolve to go whoring, but Haley decided she must help Cupid along, or at least give him an opportunity to shoot off his arrow.

The fact that she would be the one to greet him and welcome him to town, well, she saw that as a divine sign.

Chapter 5

On the big day, Haley she combed her long, glossy blond hair neatly and made her pretty face up expertly, applying glossy lip-stick to make her thin lips look a full and alluring cherry red. She wore a short, sexy frock, with a white blouse and striped red skirt. It was so sexy, with a very high hem, to show off her nice, long thighs and shapely legs, and the bust was low cut, showing off her pendulous, thick, full, natural breasts. She wore a tiny, sleeveless jeans coat, with the town's coat of arms and made sure it was pulled way open, to show off her alluring bust. Her legs were encased in silky stockings, and she wore a pair of high heels that accentuated her shapely calves.

She joined the greetings committee that was gathered at the Mayor's office. She was handed a basket of fresh, appetizing, red apples. Everything was ready. All the town's dignitaries were there. Drum Majorettes and a marching band were at the ready.

At twelve noon, a long, stretch limo rolled up. As it stopped, a marching band started playing. Haley stood at ready, pushing her tits out, and pulling the top of her dress lower, to reveal a really fair amount of cleavage. Any lower and her nipples would have been in view. She noticed her husband, who was amongst the crowd frowning, but she ignored him.

The chauffeur opened the door and the illustrious guest climbed out. Then all the sound died down as they looked at a black man. He was handsome, and looked good in his suit and tie. But nobody had been expecting a black man. They waited a while for some else to come out. But the chauffeur closed the door, climbed in and pulled away. The black man stood smiling.

The Mayor was waved the band to play but there was discord in the music. The black man's smile deepened.

Haley recognized him. He was the black man she had seen on some photos with the blond Mr Montgomery. The Mayor pinched her in the side and she jumped and approached Mr Montgomery. She forced herself to smile as she greeted him and asked if he was the Mr Montgomery. He said, "Believe that!" and she gave him a bunch of roses and the basket of apples, saying welcome.

She didn't kiss his cheeks like she had planned to, before he turned out to be black.

She kept a cool composure, but inside, she was reeling. This ruined all her plans. She frowned. How had a black man come to own such a company? Did he sell enough cocaine or rob some white folk?

She wouldn't be seen dead talking to one of the Niggers in her town. Now she had to accompany him around and chaperon him as well, and smile all the time. Hell!

Mike Montgomery was about forty. He was a relaxed, casual guy. He seemed to be enjoying everyone's shock and stiffness. Mr Mayor jump started the festivities. However, he pushed Haley at the forefront, so she had to walk besides Mike as they paraded him to the stunned town folk. They were surprised to see a very rich Nigger.

But after the booze started flowing, many people didn't give a fuck about him being black just as long as his money was green. Cowboys with thick accents proudly told him, "Look how I am gonna ride, Mr Montgomery", and damn near broke their stupid necks on some bronco.

Mike kept smiling at Haley with amusement. She knew he could sense her discomfort from the whole situation and it was entertaining him. He kept asking her questions, like, what is that, who is that. After a while, she did not find him disagreeable. He was good natured, casual, confident, friendly, and yeah, very handsome and charming. For a black man.

Chapter 6

It so happened as they were walking from the rodeo to the official lunch at the Mayoral residence, which was close by, that someone found two lost three year old twins. They were sweet. But they were crying, for their parents. Haley immediately scooped one up. Mike took the other. At first the kid was scared and very stiff. Then he started touching Mike's skin curiously. Then he asked,

"Are you a Nigger?"

There was stunned silence and gasps. Mike laughed heartily and then he said, "No, I am a black man. Tell that to everybody."

Haley and Mike took the kids with them to the lunch. The Mayor wanted them to be given to the staff but Mike said they could sit on their laps. He played with the boy and fed him food from his plate. He turned to Haley and she was doing the same.

"You are good with kids. How many have you got?" he asked her in his deep, casual, good natured voice.

"None."

"Why not? A beautiful woman like you. You would make beautiful kids."

Haley blushed profusely and smiled sweetly.

"Thanks. I will have some later. Do you have kids?"

"Yes. Five."

"Five! Your wife must be strong."

"Oh, they are from different women," he said casually. "I am bored, is there a swing around here? Lets go swing the boys."

The Mayor rushed to ask if there was something wrong with the food, but Mike said everything was fine. He was just stiff from the long flight and wanted to stretch himself a bit.

Mike and Haley were soon swinging the kids and playing with them. The mom and dad arrived and took their kids, thanking them. They invited Mike to drop by their small ranch for a bite and a horse ride.

The Mayor, who was standing behind them, shook his head at Haley.

"Mr Montgomery wont have time. He will be busy," Haley said fast, to get rid of the bumpkins who couldn't even speak proper English.

"Oh hold on. I am sure I can find time. How about tomorrow, around five."

"Oh, that would be fine," the chubby, sweet wife, who had a round face and red cheeks responded. "Five it is."

"Wonderful, and thanks. Mrs Wyatt here will drive me by. You know where it is, huh?"

"Yes," Haley responded.

The local TV asked Haley to interview Mike. He said a couple of words into the camera, and finished off saying the town was very beautiful, the people were very friendly and hospitable, blah, blah, blah.

"They will love that," Haley said to him as the camera was off.

"I know!" he said and winked.

Haley stayed close by him all day. She was beginning to feel very at ease with him. She was by his side as he toured the lumber business. She even introduced him to everybody for she knew them all. When she introduced Donald, she kind of found it hard to say he was her husband. She had to force it out. He somehow paled off you see. Though he was taller, as he shook hands with Mike, he seemed smaller.

She accompanied Mike to the evening reception and dinner. It was nice sitting besides him. The Mayor was on the other side, but he seemed content to drink heavily and make gestures at the photographers, leaving Haley to chat with Mike. Mike was busy talking some stuff that made her laugh and giggle all the time.

Then she drove him to his Hotel and dropped him off. He asked if she could show him her workplace the next day. She agreed. As they parted, he told her that she was very beautiful, and he was happy she was the first sight he had seen on his arrival.

"Why thanks, Mr Charming. You are not bad yourself."

"I thought you were disappointed when you saw me. I saw it in your face."

"Well, its just that I was not expecting..."

"A black man?"

"No. Not that. I googled your photos and there was always someone else."

"Oh, Danny. That is one of my assistants. He really is named Montgomery, and people kind of find him good for my role. And I don't mind. Say, can you show me around your TV station tomorrow. I have never been inside one."

"All right. I will be taping my show tomorrow. Maybe we can interview you."

"Maybe." He winked and she smiled sweetly. He leaned in and kissed her cheek. She inhaled his rich deo as his powerful chest brushed lightly into her breasts. His big, soft lips brushed her cheek and she felt shivers running up and down her spine.

To be honest, as she drove home, she was still a bit disappointed that Mr Montgomery had turned out to be black, ruining her fantasy. But the real Mr Montgomery was not bad, she decided. There was something so exciting about him, so manly. Hell, she had to admit, he was more of a man than her husband..

When she got home, her husband was still at work. Haley immediately got a drink, a joint, and a vibrator and DVD. She brought her dripping pussy off to several orgasms, watching white girls getting it on with black men. The acting was atrocious, but the fucking really turned her on. She started wondering if Mr Montgomery was hung like those guys. And if he could last so long, and punish a girl with his huge, black cock for ages, like those guys. The fantasy scared her, but excited her so. In fact, as she neared her shattering orgasm, something happened in her head. She became the white girl in the pron, that was getting black fucked. And Mike became the male actor. Haley came like a bitch. She orgasmed so hard, bucking wildly on her couch and crying aloud in agonized pleasure.

As she recovered, smiling stupidly, and feeling guilty, she made it a point to check out his crotch the next day.

Chapter 7

Late the following morning, Haley felt excited as she made herself alluring and drove to Smithson's to pick up Mike. Se found him in a boardroom, where he was having a meeting with his people and Smithson's people, including her husband. Mike was dressed in a silk shirt, jeans and leather shoes. He stood up and greeted her warmly.

Mike gazed at her with appreciation. She saw in his dark brown eyes, that he liked what he saw. Indeed he did. , who was dressed in s silk shirt, jeans and leather shoes, greeted her warmly. He greeted her warmly and introduced her to his people, two black men, and three women, a black, an Asian and a white one. Then he excused himself from everyone else and followed Haley outside.

Donald, who was also at the meeting followed them. He was rankled. His wife had hardly greeted him. And he didn't like the way she was all so familiar with Mr Montgomery, calling him Mike. And he thought it wasn't decent, the way she was swinging her fine, tight, little round ass as the black man walked after her, gazing at it lecherously.

"Excuse me, just where are you two going?" Donald asked. Mike looked at the tall, broad shouldered white man who was in his early thirties or something with amusement.

"I am going to show him the TV studio hon. And we are going to interview him."

"We can give him a company driver that will take him there and then bring him back. We have several things to finish off here."

"My people can handle everything. They know exactly what I want," Mike said.

"But, I mean, eh..." Donald couldn't quite say anything, but he was in acute discomfort.

"Listen hon, don't make a scene. Remember, I am tasked with being his chaperon. Now, hush."

Donald nodded sullenly. Mike smiled. The guy just didnt have the pants on. He decided to show him too, who was boss here.

"Listen Donald, I don't like your attitude," he said, wagging his finger at him. You seem to act like I am after your alluring wife. Think of all I am doing for you guys here. Now, run back to the table son. I don't like disobedient workers," Mike said firmly.

"Hey, watch it Mr..." Donald started to sneer.

"Your wife chaperoning me is just a small sacrifice. I am going to be reshuffling here. Watch it, or end up jobless my man. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Bye buddy!" Mike slapped Donald's shoulder. Donald shut up and went back to the board room. Mike looked at Haley. She seemed almost kind of ashamed to see her husband cowed like that.

They chatted casually as she drove him to the studios. As they drove into town, she opened her jacket and caught him ogling the creamy orbs that were pushing up her blouse. She tried to steal looks between his legs, like she had been doing all day, hoping to catch a peek at his bundle. Well, she saw something that seemed to be big, but she wasn't sure if that was really it. SO she kept looking, sub consciously. She showed him around and everyone was so polite to him. He sat in and watched her film the presentation of a few episodes of her program. Her director decided spontaneously to interview Mike.

Haley was impressed. Mike agreed and he was so casual. He said a lot of stuff without giving any information but she knew the viewers would find him, well, cool. She found him cool and smooth. She felt proud of him.

She went into an office to get something and her colleagues gathered around her, mostly men, and they started talking shit about "that Nigger!" She realized it was just jealous and player hating. Somehow she felt offended, for he had done these people no wrong and in fact saved their town.

She drove Mike into town and they picked up toys for the kids and presents for the family. They had been invited out for lunch by the parents of the twins from the previous day, and Mike talked Haley into taking him there. They lived in the hills. The parents were surprised that he actually dropped by. The twins were happy to see them. Haley almost felt jealous, for the kids were more interested in Mike. They went horse riding in the hills with the family, for they owned several horses. Haley was surprised that Mike could ride.

He shrugged and said, "I am rich, bitch!" She gasped. "Its just from this TV show..."

"Yeah, Chapelle. I know, bitch!" she responded. And they laughed.

They drove some distance from the house after their good byes and Mike asked her to turn into the woods. They took a walk, found a nice clearing and he produced a bag of weed. They smoked a joint in the sun, chatting.

Haley was curious. She asked him about himself. He told her how he got rich. Basically, he grew up LA, graduated in economics, worked at the stock market for ten years, and went into business.

She asked him about himself and as he started describing the lifestyle she dreamed of so much, flying all over the place, and so forth, she felt so jealous and excited. And the way he was eying her like a hot piece of cake made her feel scared that she was alone with him, in a forest, with no one around, for miles. But it also got her nipples hard and her pussy all tingly. As they walked back to the car, her legs were kind of wobbly, from the weed and her high heels. He took her arm and put a big, strong hand on the small of her back to steady her. She leaned into him and felt safe and secure.