Bitch in Boots

Story Info
Clara should know better.
2.2k words
3.95
23.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara prepared for the evening. She dressed in her black lace bustier, g-string panties, and black stockings. She slid on her black leather ankle boots and stood admiring herself in the mirror. She turned and walked away from the mirror with her head turned so she could admire her ass. She wondered if her Master appreciated her efforts to meet his needs and instructions but, whatever the case, she felt so sexy dressing provocatively. She knew from past experience the visual titillation of her legs encased in sheer black stockings was enough to arouse her Master to the point that he would often simply take her at the nearest opportunity.

Clara slid on her trench coat and left with her bag and purse and walked to the bar where she was to meet her Master. The cool air swirling around her thighs reminded her of her erotic dress and she felt her wetness for the first time that night. Clara remembered on particular experience where she had gone to a concert dressed in a similar manner and Master had taken her in a utility closet in the car park as they returned to his car. She smiled at this memory and quickened her pace as such muses only served to heighten her desire to be with him and respond to his reaction to her.

She entered the bar and took a seat in the corner and ordered a vodka cooler. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a young man watching her intently in the semi-darkness. She got up after her drink arrived, looked at her watch to see if there was time and walked up to the man. As she walked to him she hoped her eyes had become alluring; that her pupils had dilated to show him her interest in him. She knew her dress was provocative and hoped he would get the broad hint she was trying to project. She pulled on his wrist and placed it between her legs and she felt him feel her stocking top and bare thigh and his hand clenched her skin briefly in response to her boldness.

Clara then smiled coyly, pulled her body back, his hand trailing briefly across her thigh, and walked to the back of the bar and entered the men's room. The young man followed and found Clara standing in a stall, her coat off. The man entered the stall and closed the door. Clara turned to him and before he could comment he felt his pants being unfastened.

Clara felt his heat in her hand and she masturbated the young man's cock as she turned away from him and put one hand on the wall. She pulled him fully erect and spread her legs so she straddled the toilet. She felt firm hands grab her hips and the man moving closer to her. His moans and grunts indicated his desire for her.

"Fuck the crack of my ass!" Clara demands.

He lifted her coat and dress up and then bent down and licked the crack of her ass wetting it with his saliva and began to rub his hardened shaft on her ass. His pace quickened and Clara placed both hands on the wall and resisted his force. She coaxed him by huskily intoning, "Use my crack...next you can fuck my ass." He responded to her exhortations and she felt a warm wetness as he came on her ass. Clara slid around and sat on the toilet and bent down to suck him dry, pulling every ounce of cum out of him. He slumped against the wall of the toilet stall and she rose and opened the door and exited the stall. She was pleased his masturbation was so perfunctory. Obviously he was highly turned on by her. She smiled and prepared to leave the stall.

Standing in the washroom was Master.

"Did I approve any pre-training activity bitch?" The word 'bitch' reverberated off the tile walls and floor and the word hung in the air as if to emphasize his displeasure.

With that firm admonishment Clara stood before him at a loose posture of attention, eyes looking down. Just then the young man passed her and Clara's pulse quickens at the thought of his desire and her deep seated needs. But now Clara has another concern...

She stood before her Master trembling. Clara knows that he did not instruct her to have any sexual contact or dalliances during the week and had been instructed to masturbate with a specific object under strict conditions. She had complied with him up until just a moment ago. In other situations her non-compliance had been reported to him by herself but in this situation there was no language or method of delivery that could mitigate her failure to meet the conditions he had set out for her. Clara had been caught red handed. For all she knew he had been standing outside the stall for the entire time and she felt a mounting shame coupled with anger at her own selfishness.

The young man left the stall and flashed a victorious smile at her and this action only served to make Clara more ashamed. As his cum dripped down between her ass and marked the hard tile floor Clara realized that her Master may invoke a punishment she will never forget. She stole a quick glance at him and could tell from his gaze he can see the legacy of her momentary moment of pleasure. Yet Clara rocked her hips slightly back and forth subconsciously remembering the heat of the patron's cock riding her ass crack and it only increases her longing for to make amends to her Master.

"You know that was unacceptable?" Master said his voice flat.

"Yes Master."

"You know punishment is in order?" Master's voice had risen at the word 'know' and she knew with dread certainty he was going to address this issue tonight!

"Yes my Master."

Her Master slowly removed a small black bag from his coat pocket.

"Take her coat off."

Taking her coat off Clara hung it on the inside of one of the stall doors and turned to face her Master. He was now standing before her holding a pair of handcuffs. He signals Clara to hold her hands out and he snaps the cuffs deftly on one of her wrists and then she hears him direct her to turn and face the urinals.

The sharp scrape and click of her high heels followed her in compliance. Her Master reached around her and raised her arms above her head and guided her body to the wall. The cool black and white checked tiles draw the heat from the surface of her skin and a chill invades her body. Clara's skin dimples and a shiver passes over her. He loops the free cuff over an exposed water pipe and clicks the other cuff into place on her wrists.

Though the cuffs are made of 2 inch wide metal they cut into her skin and her wrists are cocked at an awkward angle. Clara is deeply conscious of being exposed to any man that enters the washroom, though none have as of yet and she feels her Master's heat as he presses against her body as he makes adjustments to the cuff's position on the water pipe.

A ball gag is slipped into her mouth and Clara pulls back against her bindings as she realizes what Master has in mind for her. A public place; a ball gag: he obviously does not want anyone hear her moan or scream. Clara's eyes widen as she glimpses over her shoulder sees him remove a riding crop he had tucked hidden inside his pant's leg. He stands back and snaps the crop against her ass. The sting makes Clara writhe and press against the cool tile wall. The sharp sting again notates his displeasure and Clara, with widening eyes, notices the light change as the door opens and some men enter the washroom. Master ignores them and presses on. Several more stinging strikes fall on her soft skin, the slapping noise echoing off the hard tile. Then he stands behind his slave and caresses her ass as the other men watch. He then directs her feet wide apart with his foot so Clara's legs are splayed open. Taking the riding crop he slaps softly at her pussy and then parts Clara's ass and reverses the crop and begins to rub the handle tip over her pussy and anus.

"Gentlemen, do you like what you see?"

A series of grunts and "Yeah man!" acknowledge the question.

"Then I will prep her for you."

She feels his hand grasp the waist band of her g-string and with one smooth movement he tears them off her body. Taking the end his fingers he wets them and begins to rub Clara's pussy. Her moaning increases and getting wetter is her response. Her Master inserts one, then two, then three fingers in her pussy and begins to masturbate her. His other hand roams her ass and she feels his tongue begin to rim her anus. His fingers are removed and she next feels the tip of the crop enter her pussy. He begins to masturbate her with the crop handle gently and she senses him stand up behind her. The sound of a zipper and then a voice, "Someone keep doing this to this slut!"

Clara feels the presence of someone kneeling by her thigh and the riding crop begins to move again. Her Master has his hands at her hips and then you feel him guide himself into you ass.

"Are you my whore?"

She grunts a 'yes' and moans as he begins fucking her ass. Her hips hit the urinal and the resistance makes her Master's cock go deeper into her. He grabs her hips and begins to pound Clara furiously from behind. The assistant cannot keep the riding crop in her and it slips from her pussy and she moans her need for something to replace it but her Master is fucking her ass single-mindedly. Her breasts press against the cool tile and her legs are now straddling the urinal as her legs hang in the air. She feels and hears her Master's desire as he savagely fucks her ass in front of all those men! Her arms are pulling on the cuffs and Clara begins to be afraid that the pipes might pull from the wall.

He grabs the back of her hair and whispers, "Scream bitch!"

Clara screams from behind her gag and her Master slaps her ass as he fucks her. Her back arches at each deep thrust and her wrists pull back from the wall. The insides of her thighs are sore from being hiked up on the urinal. She then feels his hands pull at her breasts and he squeezes them simultaneously as he cums with a deep groan and a final thrust! Clara feels his load fill her ass and she is spent, collapsing hanging from her cuffs against the wall. She can hear the raw squeal of the metal of the cuffs and the water pipe as her weight is borne by both. Clara senses that the pipe had moved or is now bent and she tries to stand to prevent further damage to the pipes. Her Master unlocks the cuffs and lets her fall against the wall and he grabs his slave's head by her hair and pulls the rest of his cum out of his cock and presses the tip of his cock against her lips. Clare deeply desired to have the gag removed so she can taste him and herself! She feels his cum leak from her ass and this brings a smile at her pleasure in serving as her Master's whore.

"Now, gentlemen, it is her turn."

With that statement her Master takes of her ball gag and unlocks the cuffs. He positions Clara on her back in the middle of the floor and motions the men to get into position. 'God, he is going to have me service them in public!' The men surround her sexy body and their desire is evident by the pressure of the fabric tenting and straining their pants made by their aroused cocks.

"Anything goes. You have 15 minutes to use Clara as you see fit as I watch. You may NOT fuck her ass as that is exclusively mine but you may do with her as you see fit."

The men position themselves around Clara. The man between her legs presses the tip of his cock against her clit and massages as she reaches out instinctively to masturbate a man with each hand and another takes the opportunity to mount her mouth. She then feels a man's hands pull her up bodily by the hips so her ass is off the tile floor and she feels something enter her still dripping ass: a butt plug.

"Just making sure, gentlemen," comments her Master.

As each man has his turn with her the flash of her Master's digital camera records each time a man pulls from her well used pussy and cums on her midriff. She scoops a sample of ejaculate and each man's cum tastes differently and Clara look at her Master lovingly as he watches her serve these men.

The last man cums after pulling his cock from her pussy and Clara rubs it on her pussy. Some of the men help her stand and she leans against her Master trembling. He kisses her tenderly and the men kiss you goodbye as they leave. Her Master gets her coat and helps Clara with it on and she hugs him.

"I am sorry, Master."

"I know."