Bitch Maker Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim becomes less a man.
4.3k words
4.48
196.1k
76

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
925 Followers

I woke up feeling pretty good. A new place and an unexpected blowjob had fallen into my lap last night. As such I regarded the maid outfit laid out on my dresser in good humor. Sam was a very silly woman after all.

Yawning and stretching I stepped into the hall, hearing movement in the kitchen. I stepped around the corner of the hall and the smell of cooking pancakes greeted me.

"Good Morning." Sammie said.

"Hey Sam." Wow, I thought. Does this mean were dating? I had no objection to that, nor to pancakes, so I seated myself at the table.

She smiled and picked up a glass of orange juice, placing it in front of me.

"No thanks, I'm not into orange juice."

She looked at me like she might pop a vein so I relented and began drinking the juice. She smiled again, pleased. Some chicks are weird.

Shortly, she finished the pancakes and sat them before me. I dug in, noticing she had none of her own.

"You don't want pancakes?" I asked.

"Naw, I prefer waffles, pancakes are for soft little girls like you."

This comment made me rather uneasy, and I ate in silence. As I finished she stood up and said, "Why aren't you dressed?"

"Huh?" I didn't get it immediately.

"As my maid I expect you to perform your functions in the proper attire."

"Um, okay." I said. If she wanted to humiliate me a little who cares. At the end of the night it would be her servicing me. I smiled with the memory of the previous night. She took my smile to mean surrender and left happily for work.

I thought about cleaning but as I walked the house I noticed how everything seemed spotless. Bored, I went to the room she'd given me and turned on the tube. 60 channels and nothing to watch, well nothing until I found the Little Mermaid, an awesome movie.

I watched, but I was still bored. I glanced at the maid outfit, curious, I walked to it and picked it up. It was very soft and skimpy. No "proper" maid would wear this, it was one of those outfits for bored husbands to spice up their wives with.

Inside I found silk panties. I rubbed them in my hands and loved the feel. I couldn't resist. Closing my eyes I rubbed them over my face, parting my lips I let them glide across. Without thinking I poked out my tongue, pushing the panties into my mouth some.

My cock strained against my pants. Reaching down I lowered my zipper and pulled it out. I was already leaking precum, which I smeared around the head and began to jerk off.

DING DING

The bleeding doorbell.

I dropped the panties and tucked myself back in quickly, heading to the door. It was probably UPS or something equally bothersome. Once they were gone I could pick up were I left off.

I got quite a surprise. Standing at the door was a sweet little vixen, dressed like a slut in a miniskirt that would shame the wearer of the maid outfit, a belly shirt showing her cute little belly button piercing, with tits practically hanging out the top, and her makeup seemed designed to draw all attention to her lips, painted a bright red.

"Um, is Sammie here?" She asked.

"Ah, no, she's at work." I replied.

"Oh, well, can I come in?" Considering my still throbbing cock I could hardly tell a babe dressed like that to buzz off.

So she came on in and began walking around the house inspecting every corner.

"My my," She muttered to herself, "So dirty." She set immediately about cleaning the house, getting up things I hadn't noticed. I followed her around like a puppy, my eyes glued to her ass.

She could hardly not notice my gaze and giggled at me. I smiled, there was nothing I cold do but look, every step she took gave me a brief glimpse of her panties. They were pink with little hearts. LITTLE RED HEARTS! I was so hot I wanted to go to my room and finish myself off, but at the same time I couldn't bear the thought off taking my eyes off her. It wasn't just the panties, there was something... off about her. All my senses told me she was a hot fuckable babe, but something about her nagged at me. My curiosity kept me there as much as her panties.

"Since your following me around why not help?" She asked. I nodded my consent. "You can't be a maid dressed like that though." She turned, walked straight to my room and came out with my maid outfit and panties. Any thoughts of saying no to this vanished when she bent over the couch, laying them out for me and giving me an eyeful of her shapely ass, enclosed in those gorgeous panties.

She left the room for a moment and I quickly change clothes, when she came back she laughed out loud at me. Needless to say I felt a little exposed. The skimpy maid skirt had the same effect on me as her skirt had on her. I knew with every motion it bounced a little, revealing what was underneath: my hardening cock. The feel of the skirt, the embarrassment, the girl's look, it turned me on.

She crossed the room to me, seeing me blush, and to my shock reached under my skirt, pulled aside my panties and started to rub my cock. I closed my eyes and moaned.

"You like being dressed like a girl?" A pure question, no mocking or dirty, just curious. No point in denial, though I didn't know it until this moment the obvious answer was yes.

"You like my panties don't you? Would you like to feel them?" I reached around to touch her ass, but she hadn't meant it that way. Pushing my hand away she turned around and started rubbing her ass up and down my cock.

"God yes..." I moaned. Grabbing her hips I started dry fucking her rear, in moments I spurted, covering her ass in cum.

Realizing the error of my haste I slapped myself on the forehead. She looked at me, amused. "Well, back to cleaning!"

She made no attempt to clean herself, just went back to work with the cum drying on her panties. I felt a little silly now, my sexual energy discharged, also a bit ashamed. Before long though the silken feel of my new look began to get to me, and as I passed mirrors and saw myself I wondered what I could do to look more girly.

My erection recovered I was about to start flirting up Alex, but the sound of the front door opening sent my heart racing. Sam was home. I scurried back to my room, closing the door behind me, I didn't want her to see that I'd actually worn the outfit.

I heard Alex and Sammie speaking in the hall. Surprisingly their voices were very affectionate, like lovers, I thought.

Pressing my ear against the door I listened.

"Hey sweetie I see you cleaned up good." Sammie.

"Well I had help." Alex.

"Oh, meet the new girl?" Sammie laughed at this, Alex giggled.

"Your not trying to replace me are you?" Alex's question was soft, but urgent. No mistaking it, the genuine concern of a lover for their partner's affection. Wow, I've found heaven, I thought. Two hot lesbians, Sammie the butch and Alex the bitch, and then me, invited to live with them!!!

There was more talk that I couldn't hear. But I felt I understood my place a little better. Sammie wasn't interested in dating me after all, it seemed I was a side dish. A position I was more then happy with.

I heard them walk past my door, into Sammie's room. They closed the door, but it didn't shut. My brain recognized an opportunity for spying. I waited a few moments until I heard moaning coming from Sammie's room. Now they'd be too preoccupied to notice me.

Creeping out of my room I snuck up to their door and peeked in through the crack, the scene in front of me was hotter then I'd dreamed. Alex's hands were bound together, a rope going up to the ceiling holding her in place. Her shirt was gone, pert tits bare for my viewing pleasure. Her skirt was still on, her panties were around her ankles, she still had her heels on. Sam had her shirt off, green army fatigues adding to her toned upper body making her look quite fierce. In one hand she held a long horse hair whip, in her other hand she held a large pink vibrator.

With ease that came from clear experience she pushed the toy under Alex skirt and straight up, out of my view, and indeed out of anyone's view. Disappearing into her lover's body. Alex took it with a grunt, but little apparent pain, Sammie must have worked on her some before I arrived. But no, I realized. There couldn't have been time. I saw her twitch her arm and heard the buzzing start. Alex moaned and shuddered.

Then I looked a Alex's feet. Laying inside her panties was a butt plug. The sight of this really turned me on, had she had that in her while we cleaned together?

"Don't let that fall out now." Sammie said, she backed away, and Alex shifted toward her some, pointing her breast at Sammie she leaned back her head.

"Hurt me Sammie plezzzz!" Alex whorish attitude was exceptionally hot. The girl radiated slut, as she wiggled her body for her lover's amusement I also fully enjoyed the show. There was just enough rope for her to have some freedom, she used it to twirl in place, causing her skirt to fly up, but she was a blur and from where I was I couldn't make out her juicy parts. She shook her hips, circled them, moaning as the vibrator worked inside her. Reaching down I rubbed myself through my skirt.

I could see Sammie was similarly affected. She breathed heavily, staring at Alex's dance.

Licking her lips she pulled back her arm, raising the whip. Alex smiled, arching her back and waiting for the strike. For a breathless moment they stood still.

CRACK!

The silence broke and Alex yelped in pain, gasping for air. I pulled out my dick and started jerking myself.

Alex arched her back again, closing her eyes. Another blow fell, squarely on her right breast. I felt myself close to orgasm and slowed down, wanting to enjoy the show.

Alex breathed deep and prepared herself again, receiving the next blow with a smile and soft gasp. I figured the ease with which she took that strike must have told Sammie she was ready for more because Sam didn't wait a moment before lashing her again and again. Yelping with each blow, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth as I watched her tits slowly turn bright red. The beating seemed to last forever, but it could only have been a few minutes.

When the whip stopped Alex hung limply, breathing heavy. Sam walked over to her and gently placed her hands on Alex's breast, rubbing them softly. Alex tossed her head back and moaned, pressing herself against Sam.

Sammie lowered her mouth to Alex's hard nipples, making as much noise as she could as she slurped an them.

"Uhhhh, umm, OH!" Alex made delightful noises and wrapped her legs around Sam's waist.

Sam looked up at Alex from between her breast, "You want me to go lower?"

"YES! PLEASE!"

Sam laughed and dropped to her knees, planting a kiss on Alex's belly button before slipping her head under Alex's skirt. God I wished she'd tear that thing off. Even with it though there was little to the imagination about what was going on under the cloth. Sam reached up with one hand and I saw it disappear under the skirt, Alex screamed in pleasure and I saw the pink vibrator pulled out, then shoved back up.

Alex rolled her head side to side and suddenly stopped, staring right at the door. I sat like a deer in headlights, I knew I was found out. Then she winked at me.

Sammie pulled her head from under Alex's skirt. Fearful she'd follow her lover's gaze I hurriedly crawled away from the door, returning to my room.

I sat on my bed, closing my eyes I summoned up the scene and replayed it in my mind. I stroked myself softly for a few minutes, hanging on the edge of orgasm. Just before I decided it was time the door to my room opened, Alex stepped in inside, her tits an angry red glow. I sat there, penis in hand, unsure what to do.

Alex examined me for a moment and then pointed to my erection.

"I could take care of that."

I stood up and stepped over to her, my mind joyfully racing through her options for taking care of me. Without another word she turned around, reaching behind herself she took my erection in one hand, her skirt in the other. Lifting it up just enough that I caught a glimpse of her firm ass before my cock slipped into it. I entered with ease, with ass well lubed from the vibe she'd had in there.

Her ass was really hot to my raging member and I started pumping it quickly. Wanting to feel her tits before I spurted I reached around her and squeezed them. She cried out in surprise and pushed her ass back against me, her muscles squeezing my cock. This sent me over the edge and I forced myself as deep as I could get into her, creaming her insides.

Exhausted, sat down on the edge of the bed and laid back. Alex left the room silently and I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke and went to the kitchen, Alex was there cooking. She smiled at me as I came in. I stretched and approached her. She was in a new skirt, a red, white, and blue plaid miniskirt. Her top was a simple, thin, and revealing white T-shirt.

"Good morning." I said.

She went to the sink and bent over it, flashing her panties at me again, a different pair, bright red.

She looked over her shoulder at me, smiling. "Sit down and we'll eat."

I sat down, the chair cool on my legs, still under that maid's skirt.

She sat next to me, putting a plate of pancakes in front of me, on the side of the plate was a pill.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Oh, their good for girls like us." Saying this she picked up her own and tossed it in her mouth. Shrugging, I did the same. The remark didn't bother me. We ate in silence for a moment until she spoke.

"I could help you look more girly."

I stopped eating and looked at her. "Sure." I said. "I am having fun."

After breakfast she took me to the bathroom, checking the cabinets she pulled out a few bottles of hair remover.

"Hmm," I said, "I guess that's a good place to start."

I stripped naked in front of her, my cock standing at attention. She looked at it, licking her lips. The motion didn't seem to be meant for me either, did the girl just crave cock non-stop?

Looking at my face she smiled and began spreading the Nair all over me, avoiding only my pubic hair. While the Nair sat on she got some scissors and trimmed my pubic hair, she didn't trim it evenly though and I wondered if she'd meant to do that bad a job, the middle needed a lot more trimming, the sides she'd cut close to the skin.

After a few minutes she brought in a wet towel and wiped me down, I was amazed to see the hair fall off, the transformation of my body very sudden. There were a few patches left though.

Alex had me stand under the shower for a few minutes to rinse off, and when I came out she had a razor and some shaving cream. She touched up my shave, her hands on my body making my cock cry for attention.

Much to my delight she knelt in front of me, but she didn't start sucking. She rubbed shaving cream around my crouch and started working with the razor. This made me VERY nervous, especially when she ran it over my balls.

But I didn't get a scratch. Alex stood me under the shower again for a moment, and when the rinse was done I saw her handiwork. She'd shaved my pubic hair into a heart shape.

I laughed at this and she laughed with me, "I'm glad you like it." She said, sitting in front of me to examine my new haircut. Raising her hand she fingered my hair, my cock pointing right at her face. Smiling up at me she planted a wet kiss on my cockhead, then stood and walked out.

"Tease." I said.

I looked around for my maid outfit but it wasn't there, she must have moved it while I was in the shower. Stepping out into the hall I found a new maid outfit. This was not as skimpy, it was much focusing on being more elaborate, buckles and straps everywhere, large frills running around it.

Putting it on I looked in the mirror, smiling. I was pleased with how I looked. Pausing, I unbuckled some straps and saw that they opened to reveal my chest, where I'd have tits if I was a girl.

Reattaching the fold I headed to my room and found Alex scattering makeup on my dresser. "This stuffs for you okay?" She said.

I sat down on my bed and smiled at her, "Help me pretty up!"

She worked on me quickly, decorating my face with skill. I looked at the mirror and gasp, "Now we're getting somewhere." I said.

She looked at him in the mirror, "We'll have to name you."

"Yeah!" I said. Her enthusiasm was infecting me, I loved my new girly look.

We brainstormed for a while but didn't settle on anything I liked. Alex decide we should wait for Sam to get back to help name me. I was still a little nervous about Sam seeing me like that, I suppose I'm attracted to her and frightened by her.

Alex left me and I sat in my room for a few hours, stroking myself through my panties every now and then. I looked at the clock after a while and realized Sammie ought to be home now, I hadn't heard her come in.

Leaving my room I went down the hall, at first the sight that greeted me was quite pleasant. I saw Alex's back, she was completely naked now, first time I'd seen her that way. She was sitting hunched down, head underneath Sam's skirt.

These girls really loved miniskirts.

I walked closer and Sam smiled at me. Looking down her body I was shocked. Alex's aggressive motions weren't like licking a pussy at all... and then I saw her hand flip back the skirt, revealing Sam's long penis half buried in Alex's mouth.

I stared at the display, mesmerized, I walked over to the couch and sat down, then I saw Alex drop one hand to her crouch, following her eyes I gasp.

She was stroking her own limp cock. It was small and soft, but it was there, a penis. I'd been fooling around with a tranny. I'd fucked her ass, she'd had her mouth on my dick, hands all over my body. I felt like I'd be sick.

Sammie looked at me. "Alex tells me your quite the freak."

I just stared, breathless as Alex bobbed her head on Sam's pole.

Sam went on, "I see your looking pretty good. Your more then welcome to join in the fun."

I shook my head no, I wasn't like that.

"Aww," Sam whined, "Check your clit and see what it says."

My clit? I wondered. Realizing what she meant my hand drifted down to my panties, I couldn't stop myself. I felt my hard cock through my panties.

"Hey," Sam said, "Alex loves to please me, but she only has one mouth. You can help her out by taking care of my other special spot." Saying this she rubbed her ass.

No way! I thought. She couldn't be suggesting that I kneel behind her and lick her asshole... I wouldn't do it.

I stood up walked out, back to my room. Sitting on my bed I closed my eyes, trying to shut out the image. But under my eyelids the scene appeared, except this time I was next to Alex on the floor.

Slowly standing up, shaking, I walked back down the hall, unable to fights my sick urges. Sammie saw me and put her hand on the back of her miniskirt, raising it, "Come on, show me what a good girl you are."

Moving behind her I knelt, seeing her ass before me, shapely and beautiful. Alex had two fingers buried in her asshole and she pulled them out when she felt my breath, granting me access. Sam's balls hang inches from my face, Alex's chin slapping them as she went down on Sam.

Opening my mouth I slowly inched forward, my hands went just before my face, spreading her soft ass cheeks. Her tight hole was just before my lips. I slipped out my tongue and touched it shyly.

"Good girl, go on, you know you want to." Sam encouraged me.

Flattening my tongue I pressed it firmly just below her anus and began licking up, over her hole and to the tip of her crack. She sighed, "Oh God, that's good."

Becoming more eager I pressed my tongue against her hole, pushing my lips around it in a deep kiss. I sucked gently and probed with my tongue, her ass was loosened by Alex's fingers and my tongue slipped in without me thinking about it. I pulled back, my shock at my actions rising in me again.

YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
925 Followers
12