Bitchin' Birthday Bash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, oooohhhh, yeah. Ahhhhh," Emily didn't care that everyone could hear her via the microphone.

The cold hard steel felt so incredible rubbing over her nubbin and between her lips. It spread them just enough and was made slick with her sticky nectar. She humped the pole and started to feel her climax building. He clit ached and was pulsating. Emily strained to hold off, but just couldn't. The ben wa balls were driving her insane with every move she made, her pussy clenching and loosening, massaging the balls inside her cavern. She rocked back and forth, letting it build until one of the members of the band tweaked her nipples, bringing her over the edge.

"OHHH!! Fuck! I'm cccuuuummmmmmmmmmiiinnggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!" Emily shouted as her orgasm washed over her in waves. She jerked up and down on the stand, her tits heaving as she shook with desire. Emily raised up on her tippy toes, pussy pushed forward, back arched and head thrown back, eyes closed, mouth open and gasping for air.

As she came down from the bliss Emily almost dropped the mic stand. Her hands grabbed it just in the nick of time. Emily opened her eyes and looked out over the crowd. Almost everyone had partnered up and were in the throws of passion themselves, in various combinations of men and women. The band started to play again, but no one was listening.

Amy walked up on stage and took the mic from between Emily's legs.

"Time for a little game! Now that Emily has done us the favor of stripping off her clothes lets have a pussy-eating contest. Here's how it'll work: anyone who wants to participate will have 5 minutes to see how many times you can get the birthday girl to cum. All those who want to play will pick a number out of a hat. This will determine the order you go in. So, who wants in? Oh, and did I mention Emily will be blindfolded?"

Emily couldn't believe her ears! How would she be able to survive getting her pussy licked over and over and over again? And blindfolded? Again? She had just cum for the second time that night and now Amy had it in mind to make her withstand multiple orgasms not just once, but any number of times. The prospect of it scared her a bit, but also excited her beyond belief. She could feel herself squeezing on the ben wa balls again. She should have been cold, standing there on stage in her birthday suit, but between all the people at the party and knowing what was to cum, Emily didn't feel chilled at all.

"ME!"

"I want in on this!"

"Give me a number too!"

Amy couldn't discern who was calling out at first, but the interested partygoers came forward to pick from the penis-shaped top hat. Before determining who had the lowest number she walked Emily to the center of the floor. Removing the plastic she helped Emily up onto the chaise lounge and tied the silk scarf over Emily's eyes.

"No peeking. Same rules as before, birthday girl!" Amy reminded Emily.

Emily lay back comfortably on the lounge, anticipating the touch of the first contestant. She didn't know that there was a qualifying round first. All contestants must be able to tie a cherry stem in a knot with their tongue. Only the 3 fastest would get a chance to take part in the pussy eating. Amy was on stage handing out cherries to the 20 people who had come forward to get a taste of Emily's pussy pie.

"On your mark, get set, GO!" Amy shouted.

Emily was bewildered when she didn't feel anyone touching her. Her initial thought was to rip the blindfold off and see if this was some sick joke on her, but she didn't want to be forced to leave her own party to be punished by Amy. Besides, she knew Amy would never do anything so cruel to her. They had known each other since kindergarten. Nonetheless she did wonder why no one had started eating her out once Amy gave the go ahead.

The expectation of feeling someone touch her was making her breathe faster, her breasts heaving with each jagged inspiration. Her heart raced and her lips were getting dry. What was the hold up? Emily wanted to touch herself, to ease the tension in her body, but she knew better than that. Was everyone staring at her to see how long she could stand the anticipation? Would she build herself up to a spontaneous orgasm? Maybe that was what Amy wanted. But why did she hear more shouting behind her, near the stage?

"Yeah!"

"Go, go, go, go!"

"Waaaaa-hoooooo!" The spectators whooped out encouragement to the tongue-tied cherry stemmers.

"Ok, you three. Let me see your numbers," Amy instructed the winners. After looking at the numbers that they drew Amy lined the three up in the order in which they would attack Emily. Then she led them to the center of the floor.

"Did you think we forgot you here, birthday girl?" Amy teased Emily. "I've narrowed it down to three contestants. You'll have to endure 15 minutes of pussy eating, think you can handle that?"

Emily moaned and nodded her head. "Yes, I think I can take that."

"Good! Then the rules have changed! Hah!! Each one of you will have 20 minutes. Emily, you will get a 5-minute reprieve between contestants. How does that sound, everyone?"

The crowd cheered to express their satisfaction with the new rules. Emily shuddered. Over an hour of stimulation to her already over stimulated sex. Would she pass out? How many times COULD she cum in a row? The most she had ever cum before was five times, and that was with Amy the second time they had been together. What was her fate to be tonight?

The first to take Emily for a ride down pleasure drive was Dawn. She and Emily knew each other from The Club, as Dawn was a regular. As a matter of fact, Emily and Dawn had shared Dawn's husband the last time they had partied together. Dawn knew that she was in for a treat.

"You ready, Em?" Amy asked.

Emily nodded her head and then verbally assured Amy that the wait was driving her insane.

"You ready, contestant number one?"

Dawn nodded and started to speak, but then realized that Emily would probably recognize her voice. So she just nodded again.

"Timer, are you ready?" Amy asked Mikey.

"I sure am," Mikey replied.

"Ok, ready, set, GO!" Amy started clapping and the rest of the crowd joined her as Dawn dove in, not holding back anything.

Dawn started by spreading Emily's nether lips with her tongue, licking from the bottom of the slit to the top, searching for her precious pearl. She licked back down, her tongue finding Emily's dewy center. Dawn remembered how good Emily tasted as soon as she sampled the stream of precum oozing out of her cunt. Dawn brought her tongue back up the slit and pushed her tongue in further to find that nubbin of release. She brought her left hand to Emily's mound from the top, the side of her palm resting on Emily's tummy. With her thumb and index finger on either side Dawn lifted Emily's lips up and out to gain access to her pleasure nubbin. She flicked at it with her tongue, first up and down and then sideways. Emily's clitty was tucked deep in the folds of her inner lips and Dawn had to suck it into her mouth to get a grip on it.

"Ohhhhh, that feels soooo good," Emily cooed.

The person between her legs nipped on her clitty with their teeth, sending shocks of pleasure through her body. Emily's pussy was pulsating, gripping the ben wa balls. If they kept this up she would cum soon. The sucking became stronger and pulled the entire shaft of her clit and the surrounding area into their mouth. God, it felt great. Her climax was building, her blood boiling. She could feel the flush in her face, knowing her cheeks must be beet red. She gave herself over to the pleasure, letting the feelings overpower her.


"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yesssssssssssssssss!" Emily hissed out as she came.

Dawn felt Emily's clit jerking in her mouth and she tongued it quickly, like a dog lapping at water after a run through the desert. She didn't stop as Emily came; rather she let her tongue find the underside of Emily's nubbin and licked it voraciously. She felt Emily's legs spasm and rise up, knees touching her chest as she gave Dawn further access to her steamy center. Dawn felt the gush of fluid stream into her mouth and realized Emily had cum again.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Moaning constantly now Emily came a third time as Dawn wickedly flicked her pleasure button.

She felt her pussy contracting and she subconsciously raised her hips to thrust her crotch further into the person's face. She had no idea who this was, but they were giving her quite a ride! Her pussy was leaking copious amounts of cum and before she even realized it she was cumming a fourth time and when the swell overtook her the force was so great that the ben wa balls were pushed out of her love tunnel as if she were giving birth to them.

"Ouch!" Dawn mumbled as she felt something hard hit her chin. She pulled her lips off of Emily's clit and looked down to see a pair of ben wa balls resting just outside Emily's pussy.

With her right hand Dawn took the balls and dropped them on the floor. She stuck her tongue in Emily's glory hole, slurping on the secretions flowing out. Emily was so sweet, like syrup. Dawn tongue fucked her, not wanting to lose one precious drop of this wonderful fluid.

"Time!" Mikey called out.

The person pulled their head away from her apex just as she was about to cum again.

"No!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to cum again! Please!" Emily cried out.

"Sorry, girlfriend," Amy said with a grin on her face. "No can do. You will have to wait five minutes until the next contestant is ready to start."

"Let them start now. Please, please, Amy. I need to cum now," Emily whimpered.

"Now that would give them an unfair advantage, wouldn't it? I can't allow that."

Emily knew better than to push Amy any further. She moved her hand to get herself off, figuring it would only take a quick rub to bring her over the edge. But, someone grabbed her hand and then she jumped, startled. A smart smack directly to her clit made her scream out and she practically fell off the chaise lounge. Emily completely lost her desire to cum, her clit stinging from the sharp spanking.

"Water, may I please have some water?" Emily asked.

Mikey brought her over a glass of water from the bar and put it in her hand. Emily drank thirstily from the glass and finished it in one big gulp.

"How many times did contestant one make you get off?" Amy asked.

"Four. Four wonderful orgasms. Thank you, contestant number one."

The timer chimed. Five minutes was up. It sure seemed to pass quickly. Emily had barely had a chance to recover from the first session, and here it was time for the next one.

"Ok, time for the next contestant," Mikey announced.

Second in line was Josh, her boss. Emily had not seen him earlier because he was in the back preparing a surprise for her. Josh had wanted to seduce Emily for quite a while now, but since she had made the complaint against Clark's sexual harassment he didn't dare make a move. But now was his chance to see what her sweet smelling twat tasted like. He couldn't wait.

Josh spread her legs and pushed them up towards her chest. He used both hands to open her pussy wide, all four fingers on each side pulling her lips taut. He inhaled deeply, appreciating the sensual smell of her arousal. It made his cock stir. Finally he dipped his head to her cunt, sticking out his tongue. As he tasted her sweetness for the first time he stifled a moan. She was delicious, nectar from the goddesses. He could drink her juice until sunup if allowed. But enough of that, this wasn't for his pleasure, it was for hers. Flattening his tongue he slid it over her inner lips. He lathed her entire pussy with his broad tongue, the tip finding her pee hole. He wiggled the tip of his tongue there for just a moment, and then continued up to her clit. Josh made an "o" with his lips and placed them over her button, sucking it into his mouth. He repeatedly sucked on her pearl, engorged with blood now, as she started to wiggle beneath him.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh. That feels so good," Emily groaned.

Emily loved it when her pussy was spread open to an extreme. Whoever this was, they were doing it just right. Enough stretch to make it just a bit painful. Feeling the tight suction on her little nubbin brought her off right away. The person hesitated for a few seconds once Emily reached the peak. It felt as if she were falling off a cliff: the sudden moment of weightlessness before the big plunge. But just as she thought she was going to be left hanging, contestant number two began licking her clit in slow circles, applying more pressure to the topside where the shaft disappeared into her mound. It felt exquisite; her clit became harder and more prominent, jutting out into the mouth of her torturer. Then Emily felt something at the opening to her cave. A finger that was what it was.

'Oh, yes, fill my pussy,' thought Emily as she basked in her impending orgasm.

As soon as the finger entered her hot tunnel Emily felt the familiar rush of blood and quickening of her heart. She held her breath as the intensity washed over her and then blew it all out as she came, pussy clamping down on the finger probing her. But it did not stop, this finger, and a second one was added. Emily's second climax was immediately followed by a third. The fingers were pumping inside her as the tongue lavished her clit.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck!! Ahhhhh!!" Emily shouted as her legs quaked.

Josh could not believe how intense Emily came, judged by the incredible spasming of her pussy around his fingers. He could barely keep them moving. He continued to lick her button, circling faster then slower to keep her guessing. His dick was throbbing in his pants and he could feel the drops of precum oozing out. He wanted to beat four orgasms, so he had to do something to make her cum again. Too bad he couldn't just whip his tool out and fuck her. Instead he curved his fingers and felt for her g-spot. There it was, on the top wall of her pussy, about an inch inside. He could feel the smooshy tissue and knew he had found it when Emily let out another moan. He caressed her g-spot while spelling out the alphabet on her nubbin. Emily was pumping her hips up and down on his face, rubbing his nose in her soft downy hair. Her legs shook and he knew she was close to another orgasm. He quickened his tongue and slowed his fingers, applying varying amounts of pressure to the bundle of nerves inside her. He added a third finger and this did it. He got a gush of ejaculate from Emily as she disappeared in orgasmic bliss.

"Time!" Mikey notified Josh.

Emily didn't even notice as Josh slowly slid his three fingers from her gash. She was glowing in the aftermath of eight orgasms in less than an hour. She lay there panting, her head spinning, her entire pussy throbbing. The fabric of the chaise lounge was saturated with her love juice.

"How ya doin, birthday girl?" Amy asked.

"Hmmm? What did you say Amy?"

"I asked how you are doing. Can you stand one more tongue-lashing?" Amy retorted with doubt and sarcasm in her voice.

"Of course I can. Do you think I'd pass up this opportunity? When else will I be able to get my pussy licked like this ever again? Bring it on!" Emily responded, spurred to the challenge by her friend.

"Round three! Who is the lucky pussy lapper this time?" Mikey hollered to the crowd.

Lisa stepped up to the chaise lounge and stared at her older sister's gorgeous pussy. Lisa couldn't believe that she was finally getting the opportunity to taste her sister, to fulfill the dreams she had been having since she was sixteen. Emily was always nice to Lisa, but the four-year age span between them made Lisa feel like a tag-a-long all the time. She had no idea how to approach her sister in regards to her incestuous desires. Amy had invited her to the party since she had turned 21 last month and figured she was old enough for the X rated fun.

"Ok, it's time to muff dive! Get in there and see if you can beat four!" Amy didn't know how to warn Emily that it was her own flesh and blood that was about to partake in the contest. Amy never even thought for a second that Lisa would enter the pussy-eating contest, let alone qualify for the final round. And Lisa really looked determined to pull this off. Fortunately no one here except for Mikey and herself knew that Lisa was Emily's sister. But there was an incredible resemblance between the two. Those green eyes and upturned noses were a dead give away if anyone bothered to look closely. Oh well, she thought. Lisa was an adult and obviously had a desire to be with her sister, who was she to stop it from happening? What reason could she possibly give the crowd? None. So, let the good times roll!

Lisa didn't hesitate to lock her lips onto her sister's swollen lips. She might not ever get this chance again. With vigor Lisa stroked the petals of Emily's open flower with her tongue. Such luscious lips, glistening with dew. Immediately Lisa found what she sought, that little man in the boat that would bring Emily sexual bliss. Striking out at it with a quick tongue Lisa flickered it until she could feel Emily's legs shivering. It didn't take much for Lisa to bring her sister to her first orgasm. Emily came with a shout and clamped her knees to Lisa's head.

"Ahhhhhh! Oh my god!" Emily exclaimed.

Her clit was incredible sensitive and sore. It barely took any stimulation to bring her off, and whoever this person was they sure knew exactly what to do. She had never cum so fast in her life, except in the shower with the nozzle aimed directly above her clit. Then it only took about 45 seconds to cum to a mind-blowing orgasm. But this was pretty damn near close; it couldn't have been more than a minute. This was going to be a rough twenty minutes if she were to keep up at this pace.

Bathing her clit with saliva, the tongue that had attacked her so skillfully now slowed down to a nerve-wrackingly slow pace. They licked up, and then licked down. To the left, then to the right - as if they had all day to bring her to the edge again. Well, Emily was in no hurry. But after a minute or so of it, the rhythm started to get to her. Then it changed to the circles. First they were wide circles around the entire area above her hole. With each trip around the diameter of the circle got smaller, until at last the tongue was in constant contact with her love button. Another change! Back to quickly flittering this way and that. And then a nudging at her pussy lips. A finger, no two fingers. Oh, they felt so good. Emily's pussy had felt empty since the ben wa balls came out and she so desired to have it filled again. Too bad no one had a dildo to use on her.

"Ooooohhhhh," Emily gasped.

What was that? She felt fuller, like she was being spread open from the inside. These were magic fingers inside her. And how many were inside her now? Three? It felt like three. The assault on her clit never stopped, but neither did the one to her open cavern. It felt so good, like a mild stretching. Almost like when the gynecologist put that speculum thingy inside her and opened it up. She had never admitted it to anyone, but it really turned her on. She had to talk herself down from orgasming right there on the exam table every time she had her annual trip to the gyne. The fingers were pistoning inside her, filling her, bringing her nearer to another climax. She felt the fingers turn and it felt like the fourth finger was inside her now. God, it felt so good. Emily wondered to herself if this person would do the impossible.

"Ohhhh, mmmmm. Yes. Oh that feels so good. Stretch my pussy. Yes, please. Make it hurt so good," Emily groaned, forgetting that there was a room full of people watching her. All she could think of was the incredible pleasure she felt right then.