Bitchy MILF and the Delivery Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like I was going to cum so I stopped her. I was going to fuck this slut bitch good first. I didn't care how soon I came when I fucked her; I just wanted to fuck her right now while my cock was so hard it hurt.

I stood her up and turned her around, bending her over the kitchen table. I pusher her head down on the table and pulled her skirt up over her ass, then reached between her legs and cupped her pussy in my hand. I rubbed it through her panties and felt how hot her pussy was, and how wet her panties were.

"Your pussy is dripping wet you fucking whore, you want me to fuck you with my big hard cock don't you?"I said as I rubbed her pussy fast and hard.

She moaned and cried out "yesssssssssss, please, fuck me, fuck me with your big cock." "I need it so bad, I'm a dirty slut and I want your cock now."

I pushed her skirt up higher, exposing both her ass cheeks, and grabbed them, squeezing them hard, spreading them wide and massaging them roughly. Before she could say anything to me, I grabbed her panties and tore them off her body.

She moaned like a bitch in heat again as I leaned down and spit on her asshole, then slid my finger in. She cried out as my finger slipped in her ass, and I slapped her ass cheek hard with my other hand. *smack*

She cried out "yes, slap my slut ass; finger my asshole, just fuck me, please, fuck my cunt with your big hard cock."

"Oh I'm going to fuck you alright; I'm going to fuck you hard" I said. "I'm going to teach you a lesson about being a fucking bitch."

As I pressed the head of my cock between her pussy lips she cried out "yes, yes, teach me a lesson, fuck my whore cunt and make me pay for being a bitch."

I put my cock between the lips of her pussy, and rubbed it up and down, teasing her with just the head, but not pushing it in. She tried to push back on to my cock and I slapped her ass hard again. *smack*

"Please" she begged, "Fuck me, please."

Without warning I grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved all 11 inches of my cock deep in her pussy in one long thrust. I buried it to the hilt and held her down on the table as I pressed in to her, grinding my cock in her hard.

She screamed "oh my god, it's so fucking big."

Holding her by the hips, I started to fuck her. Pulling my cock all the way back until the head was almost out, and then thrusting it back in deep and hard again. She let out a grunt with every thrust, and all I thought of was how much of a bitch she was to me, and I fucked her harder, slamming my cock in her pussy as she bounced off the kitchen table.

She held on for dear life as I fucked her. I thought I was teaching her a lesson, but it wasn't having that affect on her. She was moaning and groaning and loving every minute of it. I almost laughed as I tried to think who was teaching who what?

She screamed that she was going to cum, and I was using all my control not to cum right then with her. I fucked her harder and faster, thrusting in and out of her as fast as I could, telling her "cum, cum all over my cock you fucking whore, fuck my cock you dirty slut."

She was screaming "yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck my slut cunt, I'm your whore, fuck me good, and teach me a lesson, yesss."

She came all over my cock while screaming "oh my god oh my god oh my god."

Her cum was dripping out of her pussy and running down her legs. My cock was covered with it, and I decided right then and there to really teach her a lesson. I knew I was going to cum any minute, and I was going to get the most out of this bitch.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pressed the head against her asshole. I held her down and tried to push the head of my cock in her ass.

She tried to jump up and said "no, not there, it's too big."

I put my hand on her back and pushed her back down on the table. I told her "shut up, you're getting fucked in your slut ass whether you want it or not."

She begged and pleaded with me. "Please, it's too big; you'll tear me apart with that thing."

I just laughed and pushed the head of my cock in her ass. I got just the head in there, and she screamed and for a second I felt a little sorry for her, so I just stood there for a minute so she could get used to it.

She got the wrong idea and said "thank you for stopping; I can't take that in my ass."

As I reached under her and grabbed both tits in my hands, I said "who's stopping?" and started to push my cock in her ass.

She screamed "noooo, please, don't fuck my ass, I won't be a bitch anymore."

I kept pushing and said "I don't give a shit what you do after today, this is pay back for the last 2 years," and continued to push slow and steady until the entire length of my cock was deep in her ass. I kept it there as she panted and held on to the table, trying to catch her breath.

She continued breathing, trying to catch her breath, when I wiggled my hips with my cock buried to the hilt in her ass. She whimpered a little, and then started to moan. I wiggled a little more and twisted her nipples between my fingers, and she moaned again and reached for her pussy.

She started to rub her clit furiously and I took that as my clue to start fucking her ass. I pulled my cock back and she moaned louder. Her finger was rubbing her clit faster as I pushed my cock back in her ass and she screamed "oh my god....yessss, fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I'd been doing what she said for the last two years, so why stop now. This time I would do what she told me to do with pleasure. So, I fucked her ass. I fucked her ass hard. My hard cock was sliding in and out of her so fast. It felt so good, and after only a few strokes I knew I was going to cum.

I told her "I'm going to cum bitch; I'm going to cum in your fucking slut ass."

She screamed "yes, yes, do it, cum in my ass, fill my slut ass with your cum."

It only took a few more strokes and I was cumming. I came hard, feeling my hot cum shoot in her tight asshole. Shot after shot was filling her ass, and she begged for more.

"Yes, yes, cum, fill my slut ass with cum, I'm a nasty fucking bitch, I'm a whore, cum in me, yess."

I fell forward on to her back, panting and moaning as the sweat dripped off my face. Her ass was squeezing my cock, milking every last drop of cum out of it. I felt one last spasm as the final squirt of cum emptied in to her ass.

She was whimpering and panting and trying to catch her breath. I heard her mumble something and I asked her what she said. She repeated herself.

"Are you going to bring me another delivery soon?"

As I slipped my cock out of her ass, I said "sure, but you owe me $42.00 for this one first..."

12