Bitchy Neighbor, Post Sybian

Story Info
Lyn makes it home & relives the photo session.
1.7k words
4.41
81.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyn held the bag if ice between her legs, trying to ease the pain and the swelling of her pussy.

She looked down and saw the stretched labia, obscenely open from the intense pounding of the ten by five inch rubber phallus. Her opening was more than the tight slit that her husband, Ob-Gyn, and those in her Vegas past admired. It looked as though she could slide four fingers or possibly her whole hand in.

Lyn popped two more ibuprophen tablets and stared out the back window.

Her thoughts drifted to her morning with her sadistic neighbor and the pulsating sybian.

Diane was a sadistic woman. Lyn could hear Diane's cackling laugh in her ears as she begged to be let off the machine. Lyn felt the stinging of her tears as much as the stinging of the cock as it penetrated her pussy. She also felt the sting of Diane directing her to do vile things to herself.

It was nearly three thirty and the kids would be home soon. She had been popping her ibuprohen and keeping the bag of ice on her pussy for the last three hours.

Diane released her from the sybian near noon, riding the pony, as Diane liked to call it. Lyn could only imagine how many images there were of her on Diane's camera in various positions, poses, and sex acts.

Lyn shuddered as she thought of her having to suck her own breasts, sucking them in front of another woman, a cruel and controlling woman. Diane made her do things, more things, to herself than some of the perverted guys in Vegas that paid for a little sex show.

The fingering of her pussy was one thing, but making her suck and lick her fingers was just gross from Lyn's point of view. Lyn gagged a couple of times when she had to suck the pussy juice from her finger tips. The tangy taste of her pussy was something that Lyn could not stand.

Lyn remembered the scene where Diane had her sit on a black dildo that was just as long as the sybian dildo but not quite as thick. As Diane clicked away with the shutter release, she instructed Lyn to alternate sucking on her nipples, bite them with her teeth, and show the teeth marks to the camera. Lyn just shook her head at what she was ordered to do and that she did it. Lyn tasted the compulsory nudity and compliance to a dominant woman, an evil and cruel woman that was to become part of her future.

The humiliation continued with Lyn humping the black rubber dildo while she was forced to suck another black dildo using her own hands to move the fake dick in and out of her mouth.

Diane delighted in seeing Lyn fuck herself with the one black cock and sucking the other. Lyn remembered Diane's stupid questions during this particular sex act.

"Hon, did you ever do black? In Vegas or anywhere else?" Diane asked Lyn knowing that Lyn could not answer clearly with a rubber dick in her mouth. Diane thought this was hilarious and enjoyed her neighbor's predicament.

Lyn tried to respond but her response was muffled with the cock in her mouth. She tried to take it out but Diane directed her to keep it in her mouth and respond by deepthroating the cock for yes and shaking her tits back and forth for no.

"Again hon, did you ever do a black guy?" Diane asked.

Lyn responded by shaking her breasts back and forth for a negative response.

"That's too bad," Diane giggled.

"How about deepthroating a dick?" Diane continued her interrogation of Lyn.

Lyn used both hands to push the black rubber cock in her mouth. Lyn began to gag and saliva oozed from the sides of her mouth.

"Nope, sorry hon but you got to take it all the way down to the base of that bad boy," Diane pointed out to Lyn.

Lyn moved the cock further and back into her mouth, opening her throat, the gag reflex seemed to go away. Success! Lyn had the entire ten inches in her mouth and throat.

Lyn thought about lying about her cocksucking history and capabilities but thought better of it just in case the bitch would catch her lying and plaster the community with her Vegas advertisements.

"Oh, and sweetie, just to keep everything honest here, I rode that black dildo this morning for a good half hour," Diane informed Lyn.

Lyn wretched and spat the black dildo out. Drool hung between Lyn's mouth and the dildo. Diane erupted into side splitting laughter, all at Lyn's expense.

"Lynie, now how about telling me and the camera your deepthroating experience... just how do you do it? How many cocks have you sucked off?" Diane began to get more personal with her questioning of Lyn.

Lyn, taking on a more submissive role, asked," Can I keep the dildo out for my answers?"

Diane thought it would be perfect for Lyn to confess to the camera, in her own voice, her cock sucking history.

"Yes, my little pet, that would be just fine," Diane respond. "And you better be honest, or your advertisements and today's pictures will find their way into the community's hands and eyes."

Not knowing where to begin, Diane prompted her along as she peered through the camcorders lens, "Let's start in Vegas! And you better provide specific details or these little flyers will land in the hands of your friends and neighbors!"

As Diane completed her sentence, she threw a handful of the flyers in front of Lyn as a gentle persuader to start 'fessing up.

Lyn had slowed her humping on the black dildo and hoped that Diane would miss the sex act.

"In Vegas we danced and stripped for customers at the table or in private booths. One guy gave me his room key and $200 to meet him after the performance. I got up into his room and he was wearing a bath towel around his waist when I got in. He was sitting in a chair in the living room area, sipping a drink."

"I went in front of him and looked out form the tenth floor window over the Vegas strip. He asked me to strip for him again so I did. He had an erection poking up through the towel after I had taken off my clothes. He then asked me to get on my knees and suck on his dick."

"Did you do it right away? Were the drapes open? Were you shaved back then?" Diane asked from behind the lens.

"The drapes were open and the night sky of Vegas was beautiful. Back then I didn't shave and the guys just loved my blond bush," Lyn explained.

"Alright, tell us know about the blowjob, er, deepthroat action. Look at me, here hon," Diane continued her directions to Lyn.

Lyn began to lose her self-consciousness about her predicament which was a big mistake.

"He moved the towel apart exposing his dick," Lyn continued until she was interrupted by Diane.

"How big was it? Was he cut or uncut?" Diane demanded as she began to lower her stretch pants down and diddle her clit.

"His dick was about six or seven inches long and appeared to be uncut. I got on my knees and began to swirl my tongue around his head. I began to take it in my mouth and take and inch or two down. He put his hands on the back of my hand and began to push my head down causing me to gag. He told me to relax and let it enter my mouth and more. So I did. I took it all the way down."

Lyn looked at Diane with her pants and panties across her thighs as she played with her pussy. Diane snapped out of her masturbatory revelry and continued the questioning.

"What did you do when he came?" Diane queried. Diane also noticed that Lyn had stopped humping the dildo.

"Get humping on that dildo!" Diane screamed.

Lyn began moving up and down on the black shaft, the veins of the black dildo rubbing against her vaginal walls.

"I had no choice but to swallow it; he held my head on his dick," Lyn explained.

"More details or I'll mail out those flyers," Diane threatened.

Lyn thought back long ago to that Vegas hotel room. "Yes, I swallowed the whole load. It tasted kind of funky but I just opened up, took his dick in my mouth, down to his balls, and when he came, it flowed like a river down my throat."

Diane was amazed at the story as she continued to massage her pussy and clit as Lyn fucked the dildo.

Diane let Lyn go home, naked.

Lyn walked as though she rode a big horse, her bow-legs moving slowly up the stairs.

Diane continued filming Lyn as she walked so gingerly up the stairs, laughing at her neighbor who was sorely abused and humiliated in front of the camera lens.

"Told you that bad boy pony is a big one!" Diane screamed and laughed at her neighbor.

Lyn glanced out of the door before she made her mad dash to the safety of her home.

Back in her own home and thoughts, Lyn went to the first floor wash room and brushed her teeth. She could not get the taste of her pussy and the black dildo out of her mouth.

She sat in the family room with the bag of ice contemplating her situation until three thirty rolled around.

The side door opened and closed with a bang as her son and daughter came home from school. She was happy to see the kids but they were gone as quick as they came.

Lyn's husband, Mark, was out of town on business for the next week. She sure could use some companionship now.

As her kids headed out the door for some neighborhood fun, the phone rang. Lyn looked at the caller id and noticed that Diane's name appeared on the display.

To be continued...