Biting Back

Story Info
Sexy vampire gets a surprise from her newest prey
2.8k words
4.38
23.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millenniums spent a seductive preserved cadaver, yielded ample time to perfecting my skills in enticing my prey. It was a brisk November evening and the moon was just a slither. Under the pearly light I watch him from my window.

I had watched him for weeks, obsessing over every intricate detail of how would take that man. He was absolutely delicious and one of my favorite treats...an alpha male.

Today this tantalizing temptress would play her most daring role yet: Personal assistant. Durning my evenings of researching my anonymous man, I was made aware the perfect way to shimmy my way into his life, would be through his job. My mister alpha male was married to his work, so it was my best hope of earning his attention.

A crisp white shirt, a sinfully tight pencil skirt, high heels and bedroom eyes, behind classy frames was what I donned that morning. Not exactly your standard office wear.

The linoleum flooring clicked with each graceful step closer to his office. A smug grin varnished my lips. Heads turn with each swaying of my hips.

Humans. So instinctually motivated by animalistic needs, it was all so humorous to think I was once in a mirroring state of mind.

One foot in front of the other, until was at the door, respectively labeled: Anderson Cunningham. With a knock I was granted entrance into the realm where 'sexy' truely resided.

"Yes, you must be Elise." His striking ashen eyes, lingered on my figure a few moments longer than necessary.

"Yes, I am she. How very nice it is to make your acquaintance Mr. Cunningham." I approached his large magnolia desk and firmly shook his hand. Even sitting down I was aware of his eminence in height. My hand appeared child-like and delicate in his as we formally introduced ourselves.

After we were acquainted, Mr. Cunningham walked me through my duties as personal assistant. I zoned out about half way though our conversation, mesmerized by his eyes. They were unlike any gray eyes I had seen in my centuries roaming the earth. His irises resembled smooth black stones twinkling in shallow ponds of platinum.

"Do you understand Ms. Adams?"

Disoriented I shook my head. I could tell he knew that I was not listening to him as well as he would of liked.

"Okay, seeing how you were ignoring me, I think it is a better time than any, to bring up how you will be disciplined after disobedience." His words were flat and emotionless but his mouth was turned up in one corner to a half smile.

Standing now, Mr. Cunningham walked to the opened door and closed it. I looked at him through my glasses pondering what his next move was. He moved slow and deliberately, obviously aware of my curious gaze. Now sitting in his chair he motioned to me with a hand gesture. I did as I was told not wanting to displease my new 'boss', and walking over until I was looming over the man.

Mr. Cunningham put each of his hands to my waist, pulling me forward, while simultaneously doubling me over. Now I was across his lap, buttock up in the air. It only took a second to anticipate what was going to happen next.

A firm slap was given to each cheek leaving a stinging sensation even through the material of my pencil skirt. My panties began to dampen with the foretaste of his hand on my ass. Mr. Cunningham placed an additional four slaps on each cheek before administering a soothing rub to my whole ass.

"You took that well Ms. Adams, though I do try to be gentle the first time." Mr. Cunningham help me up from his lap.

He had just violated so many work place codes of conduct but yet seemed so unconcerned. Maybe this was why the position of personal assistant for Anderson Cunningham had a high turn over rate. Maybe some women couldn't handle the power dynamic he demanded.

He did not look at me after my short spanking session, he just resumed reviewing his the papers on his desk as he had before I entered the room. After getting myself sorted I slowly moved for the door. "Just remember Ms. Adams you signed a legally binding contract...I just only hope you read it's entirety."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried occupying myself with the poems of Tennyson, as I usually did, since I was eternally unable to sleep. Though tonight my mind seemed to be elsewhere and unable to focus. The distraction of the thought of that man—that human man. Bloodlust bubbled inside of me. No man had ever made me more voracious for his blood

The next day Mr. Cunningham behaved as if nothing had happened the previous day, so I followed his lead. Even when I bent down in front of him to retrieve a file on the very bottom shelf, yielding an ample view of my ass, he did not seem to notice.

The weeks went by until I went through my daily schedule like a tediously practiced ballet. Answering phone calls, setting up appointment, staff meetings, faxing, filing, I did it all. At one point I realize I was not here to actually be a contributing member of the faculty but to selfishly drain this man of his hemoglobin.

Today I would lure him with my feminine wiles and my hourglass physique. The calendar marked February 14th and my hunger was growing more peremptory. The day was like any other on the wheel of the 'rat race', except for the red and pink construction paper hearts plastering just about everything. Thanks to Hallmark and all the other card companies, cologate white smile where on the face of every babbling idiot, woman, and child. Woman swoon at their gifts of gas station standards: flowers, candy, and teddy bears. Men applied a little extra cologne, hoping to be picked up by a desperate lady on this Cupid day.

Right after I picked up Mr. Cunningham's latte from Starbucks, I proceeded with my plan. There he was like every other day, scribbling away at his clipboard and typing mindlessly into his computer. The door was cracked but I knocked lightly as a courtesy.

"Come in." His words were flat, like unattended champagne.

I came into his office and rested his hot caffeinated drink in his arms reach. I must admit Mr. Anderson Cunningham looked delicious—in every sense of the word. Today he was wearing a crisp white shirt and a pale pink tie. His shaggy brown hair was tossed just the right way it seemed.

"I've checked your schedule sir, and today is a light day..you could actually go home early if you'd like." I said wishfully.

He said nothing at first, just reached for his drink and took a long careful swig. But then without warning his eyes met mine as if he was lifted from a spell.

Mr. Cunningham didn't look through me, like he did so many days. He looked right at me. He's gaze ventured past my amygdaliformed eyes to all down my body. Over my voluptuous C-cups sitting up in my pink mini dress, down the slopes of my curves, and finally lingering at my legs. I felt naked with his piercing glances but I loved it.

"Ms. Adams...Elise, you look very pretty today." He let the words drip from his mouth like he didn't even believe he was saying them.

My full lips showed the slightest of a impish grin. I just looked at him, expectant that he had something else to say.

"Ahem...sorry if I'm making you feel uncomfortable, I'm usually not this forward, but maybe If you don't have any plans, you'd like to go out today?"

He rubbed his collarbone as he said this, a nervous habit, how cute. I shifted my weight to the other leg and adjusted my dress. I loved the tension he released waiting for my answer, but finally I 'threw him a bone'.

"I'd love to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little did Mr. Cunningham know, he was in for quite the treat. The loft he lived in was not to far from my apartment building, so he had no problem when it came to finding where I lived. He was punctual but I decided to tease him just a little.

At five sharp, I answered the door dripping wet and wrapped in a towel. At mischievous grin decorated my face.

"Please come in." I spoke as if everything was perfectly normal.

His expression alluded to his naughty desires more than his words did.

"You have a very nice...house." Mr. Cunningham's eyes were locked on my silhouette. Though I found it quite flattering, I was more interested in the cologne of the blood pulsating through his veins.

I would love to seep my teeth into him, piercing his skin—but that would just have to wait until after the date.

Begrudgingly, I left the room. His eyes followed my scantily-clad body until I was out of eyesight. In my room now I slipped into my clothes. This evening I had chosen a black leather bustier and a red satin A-line skirt. A guarder belt held my thigh highs in place and black high heels added extra allure.

"Ready.." If looks could kill, he'd be guilty of homicide. His eyes devoured every inch of me, again flattering, but I always had that affect on human beings. After his mind return from its episode of Neanderthal like thoughts we left my humble abode.

"So where are we going?" I asked, as he held open the door of his car for me. I slid into the passenger seat, waiting for his reply when he got in the car as well.

"Oh...no where special.." He glanced from the road to wink at me. I had to admit, in my human life, this man's wit would of had me swimming in my own juices. But not tonight, tonight we were playing by my rules.

A little more than thirty minutes later, we where pulling up to the bank of the river that ran through a small portion of the city. There in the misty waters was a man dressed in a authentic Venetian row-mans wear in a long row boat.

"After you m'dear." The moon was full when we got into the canoe and set sail.

"Wow, I didn't expect this mr. Cunningham. It's so beautiful out here." The waters swayed our boat languidly as we drifted farther away from the banks. "Please, call me Anderson. And I wanted to make tonight special and particularly romantic, it is Valentine's day."

Gradually we became more comfortable with each other and exchanged witty banter, and exciting conversation for the remainder of the boat trip. When we reach shore once again, Anderson reached for my hand. This was his second time touching me, and I wondered if he remembered the icy sensation of my skin just like the day he had shook my hand. If he did think my extremely low body temperature was peculiar, he didn't mention it, because he just proceed it to help me out of the boat.

Humans could be so naïve sometimes. Though I was temptingly toxic. And the way Anderson held on to me, I had the notion that he was undeniable affected by me.

"I can't believe you have me walking in my $980 Giuseppe heels, on a dirt path, in the middle of the woods." I said as I nudged him in his ribs. He dramatically held his injured rib. We both chuckled at his antics as we continued on the path that seemed to end no where.

"You know, if you'd like Elise, I could carry you.." Midway into a nod of disapproval, Anderson scooped me up bridal style and carried me the rest of the way to our destination. His final destination may I add.

There before us was a small one room, wood and stone cabin. In my mortal days I might have described the place as cozy, at the moment I was less than impressed. Anderson reached for a single key he took from his jacket pocket and opened the door. Inside the air smelled of insinuated wood, and pine cones which set in a glass vase onto of a vintage glass coffee table. The room was sparsely decorated but still seemed inviting. There was a four foot tall wall that separated the single room cabin midway.

"This is my home away from home." Anderson proceeded. "When I am not at the office anyways. I built this place, along with its furnishings. I seem to have a lot of...time on my hands." I looked over the place again noting the intricacy in the stone and wood work. "It's beautiful." I ran my hand over the the wall that ran midway across the cabin. "Do you mind showing me what's behind this wall?" I asked in a sugary voice. He simply grinned and took my hand and guided me to the other side to his private corner. Beyond the wall was a king sized bed with a large black headboard and two matching inn tables.

For a second I nearly forgot way I was there for. Anderson looked me directly in my eyes. It was as if he was looking into me and truly saw who I was—what I was, for a split second. Perhaps seeing my truth did not intimidate him, because he crashed his lips into mine. The nerve-endings in my lips crackled to life when his hungry mouth adhered to mine. I melted in acquaintance of his foreign taste. No man had ever kissed me like that, not human nor vampire. He continued devouring my mouth and pushed me back onto the bed so that he was straddling me. Now was the perfect moment. I broke from his kiss and began pecking as licking at the tender flesh of his neck. Then my vampiric instinct kicked in and and my fanged injected into his jugular vein.

I was in a frenzy at first and I didn't notice Anderson's reaction to my attempt at oral exsanguination. Then I came to my senses and realized Anderson was not screaming in terror or pain but in deep...pleasure.

His blood tasted odd as well. His was sweet and rich like fine aged wine unlike a humans which usually had deep metallic undertones.

When I pulled away Anderson kissed me savoring the taste of his own blood at my lips. His eyes were hazy with lust as he ground the thick callous head of his cock in between my legs.

Fighting against my internal nature, I let Anderson take me. The pearl of my desire ached with his movements, slow and experienced he coaxed my juices from me without even taking my clothes off. "Tell me what you are?" I groaned in between heavy breathes. His hands moved to my bustier, he ignored the fixtures and ripped it open exposing my breast. With a lick of his lips, he lacked on to my nipple. Gingerly he sucking, but gradually he became more aggressive. Finally he sunk his teeth into my cool flesh. He was quenching his thirst—on my blood.

"What are you.." I uttered once again. I never felt such a sensation that blurred the lines between pleasure and pain. Anderson finally detached from me. "Hybrid."

That one word evoked many thoughts in me though they where all silenced immediately by him.

He wasted no time in removing anymore of our clothing, just simply pulled my panties aside and speared his full length into me.

Anderson reached the hilt in a single thrust, making me arch my back. I bit into his neck resuming my feeding. My senses were heightened, I was receiving the two most powerful pleasures I had ever known at the same time. He slammed into my pounding me with every inch of his cock. I urged him deeper into me with my legs, I wanted to milk him of every bodily fluid. His blood and his sweet cream was all mine.

My thoughts seemed to play out on my face because right as he was reaching climax he removed himself from me. Then Anderson put his beautiful prick between my breast and thrusted into completion.

His cum oozed over my breast in thin white streams. And with that came my turn. I flipped over unto I was on top sitting triumphantly on his face.

His tongue painted over my oversexed opening. He darted over my clit abusing the swollen orb. Anderson savored my cunt into explosive orgasm. I bucked on his face riding it out as he lapped down the last of my wetness. The remainder of the night and into the next day we enjoyed some very blood lovemaking.

The only thought that arose as I lied beside him the next morning was: We'd have millenniums to share these pleasures again and again.

I straddled him once more. "Ready for round two?" I asked. He chucked. "Of course, we technically have all the time in the world."