Bitten Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached up and bared my neck to his fangs again and I knew that my fate had been sealed, he was going to do as our society dictated and break my body in front of hundreds of our own kind. His fangs would pierce my skin as he climaxed to signify the end of the ritual. I would be a "woman" but I had to get past the sex first. Just as he shifted his weight to his arms so he could thrust smoothly a scream was heard from within the crowd followed by a quick roar and more screams. The screaming grew louder and the roar became multiple roars in various pitches. Within a matter of seconds the whole crowd was in a panic, he released my head as he turned to look at what was causing the commotion. As he did I looked too. Pouring into the room from one of the exits were a bunch of werewolves. We were under attack! He released his hold on me and ordered me to get out of here as he started to undo my shackles. Just as he started undoing the second restraint a wolf made it up onto the platform. He turned to fight, out of time to set me free, the sliver of control he'd had on his inner beast fell away as the werewolf approached. They charged each other, and soon disappeared from view in a tangled mess of teeth and claws. Now what was I supposed to do? Both legs and one wrist were still tightly bound to the stone, I may as well have been a buffet laid out for the werewolves as vampires scattered in panic, trying to escape. Some males stayed to fight but most ran in panic. I then heard a sound that made my breath catch in my throat.

A low hungry growl from a wolf just out of my vision above my head. As the black wolf came into view I tried to scream but my voice caught in my throat. It's amber eyes, crystal clear roamed over my body and as it moved around to my spread legs I noticed it was very much MALE. It lowered its head between my legs, sniffed several times then flicked it tongue out licking up the juice from my pussy. A low growl that seemed closer to a purr rolled up from its throat as it licked again. After a few more licks of its wide tongue I felt it pull its head away and I looked to see it eyeing me and eyeing my restraints. If I thought wares had any logical thought while in this form I would have told you it was trying to decide what it wanted to do.

Seconds later it shattered the bands around my ankles and then reached up and broke the one on my wrist. It might as well have short circuited my brain. Had this wolf just set me free?My thoughts were put to a screeching halt when I realized the amber eyes were just inches from my own. It only said one word in its growly voice... run. I did exactly that...I didn't think twice, I didn't think at all. I just ran. I should have known better than to run from a beast, that a wolf wouldn't set me free out of the 'kindness of its heart.' It wanted a chase and that is exactly what I gave it. It didn't take me long to get lost and I soon I found myself running down a dark tunnel with what looked to be a double set of sky-rail tracks. This must be a subway tunnel I thought as I sprinted into the unending darkness. I could hear it running behind me and it was slowly gaining on me. I started to panic....again. As I tried to figure out how to get out of this tunnel.They had to have access points around here somewhere right?I heard the wolf's steps getting closer. I ran as fast as I could but just as one of the loading platforms came into view I felt myself thrown to the ground.

I tried to fight against the werewolf above me but it easily beat me in both strength and size. I soon found myself being dragged toward the platform. With a leap that would have easily matched any vampires the werewolf had both of us onto the large concrete platform covered in trash and debris. In a matter of seconds the beast had pushed me down against an old bench scraping my knees against the concrete my arms pinned beneath my torso. It's left paw coiled tightly in my long hair made escape impossible but that didn't keep me from trying. I felt it fumbling around behind me as I struggled to free myself. Just as I managed to free an arm the wolf tugged my head back to its muzzle and I froze as I felt the heat of its cock between the folds of my pussy. It's growl of "Your innocence is mine" the only other warning I had. It thrust forward driving my hips hard into the metal bench, the tapered head splitting through my hymen made the vampires fingers seem tiny. I screamed in agony, the werewolf roared in victory. With no thought to the source of its pleasure the beast hammered away at my pussy, my blood providing the much needed lubricant as it tried to force its thick meat into my slowly yielding body. Each second was agony. I felt as if I was being fucked by a baseball bat wrapped in sandpaper. The friction and repeated impacts to my cervix were a poor cover up to the fact that I felt I was being split in half by the beast's size. As time passed I grew numb to everything but the throbbing pain between my legs and the impact of fur covered thighs against my own hairless ones. I don't even remember when my screams turned to silent sobs.

Claws raking down my back as the wolf neared its climax was the only thing that brought me back to my senses as one final roar and the heat pooling within me signified the wolf's end. Even though it was spent the werewolf didn't pull away as I expected, it just panted hunched over my body as if trying to regain its own senses. As the pain from my back subsided into a sting I tried to asses the damage. I would certainly have bruises on my hips from the bench. The claw marks on my back would take weeks, or a hell of a lot of blood, to heal but they certainly weren't fatal. The wolf started to move again so I froze, hoping it didn't want to go another round. I wasn't sure how much more abuse my pussy could take. It placed its clawed hands on my hips and started pushing against them as it pulled its hips back. Why wasn't it's cock just sliding out? Why was the pressure against my pelvic bone getting worse. Just when I started seeing stars from the pressure and was sure I was going to be sick the beast managed to exit me with a loud pop and another ripple of searing pain. The beast stumbled over to one of the columns supporting the ceiling and sat down. As I looked at the beast I realized that the reason for its labored exit was at the base of its now withering cock was a knot that had to be pretty close in size to that of a baseball! I struggled to my own feet. Despite the pain and the growing nausea I knew I had to escape. When the werewolf made no effort to stop me I headed back for the tunnel. It was the only way that I knew how to get back to the temple.

When I had finally stumbled back into the ceremony room I saw that the chaos had ended and the room was in shambles. Vampires were already picking up the pieces of broken furniture. The dead, if there were any, had already been removed and the wounded had already been taken care of. Sun filtered through the now broken skylight, highlighting the dark slate of the altar and the shattered chains that dangled from its edges.Had I really been in the tunnels all night?Unable to force my legs to take another step I fell to my knees by the altar just as someone approached me. I tried to retreat from his touch but the quick movement combined with my blood loss made my head spin and darkness to fuzz the edges of my vision. The last thing I remember before losing consciousness was being lifted into the strong arms of the man who'd been chosen to take my innocence. I shuddered at the realization that the werewolf had been the one to take that honor.

12