Bitten Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He begins to slide the two fingers in and out rapidly letting them bottom out each time. As the pleasure builds so does the discomfort as the area that seems to be sensitive gets repeatedly hit. I dangle dangerously close to climax even as the pain builds and I know that I must have the heat of his cock..now. I open my mouth to ask again but he cuts me off by smoothly and silently adding a third finger. I whimper the pain becoming very real now as the stretch is increased significantly. As soon as the three fingers reach the edge of the scarring he pauses, as I shift trying to ease the discomfort not knowing that its about to get much worse.

"Sure you still want me to fuck you?" he asks a knowing grin on his face. "My cock is just a little bit wider than this and a little over twice as long. " for emphasis he slides all three fingers out completely and slides them in as a bundle just like his cock would be and slides them cleanly home nestling the tips deep within the scarred walls where he moves his fingers about 'petting' the sensitive tissue.

I cry out at the rough intrusion and whimper. As he wiggles his fingers the painful sensation sears straight to my brain. Almost instantly the darkness drains from my eyes as the pain is finally enough to break through the cloud of the blood haze. Just as quickly the the whimper turns to a howl as the very unwelcome internal pain assaults my unclouded senses. Damion instantly removes his fingers and releases me from his grip waiting for my awareness to catch up with my senses. I am disoriented for a few minutes longer before I am able to focus on things around me and think somewhat coherently. I stared at him for a moment trying to remember how we got on the floor and why I ached between my legs when his soft voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Sorry little one, but if you'll excuse me for awhile I need to go screw something and unless you plan on volunteering now that you're sober, I'll retreat to my bedroom for a bit. I'll happily answer your questions as soon as I'm not worried about bending you over the couch and fucking you senseless." I watched him retreat as I tried sorting through the random thoughts that I wasn't sure were real, or if they were current manifestations of my desires. I felt overheated, like I'd been in a bath of scalding water. My muscles ached, my core felt bruised but painfully empty. I was never more relieved when I saw the sun rise over the lake and i felt my senses calm slightly.

12