Bitten Ch. 08

Story Info
Damion returns and Sarah takes initiative. (F/F)
1.5k words
4.63
9.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 - Revelation

When I arrived home from work the following day I found Damion waiting by my door. Without a word I unlocked the door and held it open for him still silent. If he'd made the effort to come here I could at least hear him out.

I moved about the apartment, putting down my things, clearing the table still untouched from last night and finally changing out of my business clothes into something more casual. All the while Damion watched me fume from the chair he'd vacated last night. I eventually settled into my chair across from him and waited for him to speak.

"Lina, last night you caught me completely off guard." He started, "I knew our relationship was different, special... But I didn't know that you felt that way... About any of it. I didn't know the others bothered you. I thought it took some of the pressure and guilt off of you. And after that night at my apartment while you were in school.. You were so broken, so hurt that I didn't think you wanted a relationship at all."

"So what have I been the last ten and a half years? Some puppet on a string? Some play toy? A stray you took pity on? Or worse, some sick trophy or feather on your cap? 'The Girl claimed by a wolf?!' Is that really all I.."

He cut me off with a kiss. When my arguments died he broke it slowly. "Lina, I love you. I always have. From the moment you stumbled back into the cathedral I cared about you. I fell in love with you when you opened your eyes after the blood moon and even as broken as your body was you tried to attack me."

He laughed and released my face letting me sink back into my chair.

"But what about last night?" I asked still wary. "What about we can't?"

"I was harsher than I should have been I was in such a state of shock. But you know as well as I do that our society would not enable us to have a true mating. We could be married yes, but I would still have to perform my role as sire...and your condition voided your role a decade ago."

"I could handle the others, I know its your birthright Damion. I'd never make you give that up. Hell we know intimacy isn't really my forte. But I want to be more than your 'defective pet you keep around for pity sake'," I said softly, my head dropping as I used the description I'd heard used hundreds of times.

"Then lets work on fixing you so that I can show you all the joys of the blood moon," he said with his mischievous grin. We sat up the whole night making plans on how to save me from the next blood moon. Damion came over far more often as we prepared for the coming holiday. Much to Sarah's disappointment nothing 'fun' ever happened between us though she admitted she was happy I was spending more time with a man, even if I was still being a 'prude.'

We had even discussed Sarah and her affinity for all things sexual and Damion had even suggested I take advantage of her experiences. I teased him that he just liked the idea of me with another woman. It was fun to watch him blush and grin on that one. But I agreed that if the opportunity ever presented itself where it wasn't a 'party' I'd give it a shot.

A week before the blood moon Sarah came to me a sheepish look on her face. I could tell she was edgy, nervous. "Lina, can I ask you something?" She blushed scarlet. I smirked, it had to be good to get her this flustered. "Of course", I replied trying to hide my wicked grin.

"You know I like you right?"

"Yes" I replied watching her squirm in embarrassment. "I doubt you would have put up with me and my prudish ways this long if you didn't." I giggled.

She squirmed a moment more before blurting out; "Would you, have sex with me?" She paused, "no group thing, promise, just you and me..."

I looked at her for a moment, I could tell she had worked herself up into a tizzy trying to get up the nerves to ask me this "big question." I had to think carefully how to respond. "Sarah, I'd love to sleep with you but you know I don't really do the sex thing like normal people right?"

"You just haven't tried it for real, its not always like that time in the subway. I wasn't in my right mind. I can be tender... I'll even keep the wolf away if that's what you want."

She was practically begging, I felt guilty. "Okay Sarah, we can play, but no wolfie bits allowed anywhere near mine. Deal?"

"Deal!" She nearly jumped up and down in excitement.

I let her lead me toward her bedroom and even blushed myself as she started removing my clothes letting her red lips wrap around one of my nipples. The moan that escaped my throat was soft but it was the encouragement she needed. As my jeans slipped over my curving hips she toppled us onto the bed. She slowly kissed and licked her way down my torso, tickling my belly button with her tongue before heading between my thighs to my heated core.

She licked my inner thighs and around my labia but avoided my heated center and my sensitive clit till I was practically begging for contact. She smirked and finally gave me what I was begging for but not how i expected it. She shifted forms just enough for her tongue to widen and become a little rougher and licked me from my opening to just above my clit making sure every millimeter of sensitive skin was stroked by her wolfish tongue. I nearly crawled out of my skin. She repeated the movement a few more times, relishing in my hypersensitivity and guttural moans of pleasure. She started to swirl her thumb over my clit while continuing to lap at my pussy with her wide tongue and it wasn't long till I was clinging to the edge of climax.

"Cum for me my little vampire" she coaxed, as she flicked my clit a little harder. I cried out as I came upon her tongue and she hungrily licked every drop of the sweet fluid. When I came down from my climax she shifted completely back to human and crawled up my naked form. "If I'd known it was so easy to make you cum I would have relieved this pressure years ago." She smirked confidently as she settled her hips on mine and snaked her right hand between us. "Lets see if we can make you sing like that again shall we?"

She kissed me deeply and I could taste my own juices on her tongue. As the kiss intensified she swiftly slid two fingers between my pussy lips and into my core. I cried out as the pain raced up my spine and nearly threw her from the bed as I scrambled away from her. My breathing was rapid as I tried to keep the animalistic side of being a vampire in check and get my pain response under control.

"Well that's certainly not the response I expected." Sarah stated as she slowly crawled closer to me and away from the edge of the bed. "How did I hurt you?" She looked at her fingers to make sure she didn't accidentally have claws or something.

"The stretch... was just a bit much. I'm out of practice" I tried to blow it off, to make her feel less guilty. I really should have warned her but I hadn't really planned this or thought it out.

She eyed me carefully, "That was more than 'its been awhile' discomfort. You squealed like a virgin but we both know that's not the case." She grinned just a little more than she should have at that comment and I realized it must have been a big deal for her wolfish half to have been the one to 'break' me even if when in her right mind she felt awful about it.

"I might as well be as far as sex is concerned. I just don't have the ability to stretch like most of your playmates." I said, not wanting to tell her it was scarring caused by our first sexual encounter.

"Is that a vampire thing?" she asked, her head tilted like a puppy's. Because I've seen your males. It's not like they are packing toothpicks.

I giggled at her analogy. "Nope its just a me thing. I'm just defective like that. But its okay. I can still enjoy other things.... like tickling a sexy wolfess until she begs for mercy." I said as I pounced on her and tickled her sides till she was in tears.

We didn't play any more that night but I promised her we'd try again sometime after the blood moon. I'd silently postponed our attempt until after the holiday in hopes that the ceremony Damion and I had planned would be successful.