Bitter Harvest

Story Info
Woman reaps bitter harvest from seeds(her selfish acts) sown
3.5k words
4.17
107.4k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I got the inspiration for this tale from X_Bishop who wrote a story about the consequences that result from people’s decisions and actions. The original story, “Carol’s Contract”, was written by Ulyssa. This then is my take on the tale of Carol harvesting the seeds that she sowed with her previous actions. Since this is one of my first postings ever, I would appreciate any feed back. Stor

HARVEST DAY

As I walked into the airport, the end to my personal nightmare was almost over. Ever since that day my wife told me that she was going to commit adultery and become a whore for another man, my life had become a living nightmare 24/7. To have to watch the woman who I had pledged and given all my love to, fuck another man as well as be ridiculed and humiliated in the process became a living hell. Well, that living hell was over. As I approached the departure gate where my wife Carol was, I inwardly smiled to myself with the knowledge that she was about to reap the bitter, bitter harvest of the seed that she had sown with her actions of self-gratification. After much legal counseling and very careful clandestine planning, my plan for retribution was about to be delivered.

“Hello Carol. Mr.Ngoro.”

“Bob what on Earth are you doing here.”

“Good morning Mr. Green.”

“Mr. Ngoro, would you please take your daughter and excuse my wife and I for a few brief period? There is some very important family business to discuss. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.”

“I’d be happy to oblige you, just remember we have to board the plane soon.”

“Thank you, this really will only take a few minutes of your time.”

As Mr. Ngoro walked off with the baby, Carol said, “OK Bob, what is this all about?”

“Carol, do you know what the day before yesterday was?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Well Carol, the day before yesterday was our anniversary. Apparently you have totally forgotten about it, but I didn’t. I’m here to give you my gift.”

“Oh my God. I am so sorry Bob. I’ll make it up to you when I get back.”

“Don’t worry about it. First, here is something for you to always remember today” as I handed her a small wrapped jewelry box.

“What is this?” she said as she unwrapped the box. “What’s this ring for Bob?”

“Look closely at it Carol, and I’ll explain. Doesn’t it look familiar?”

“It’s your wedding ring. What’s going on here? Is this some type of perverse joke you’re playing?”

“No Carol, it is not,” I said. “What this is Carol, is my farewell and final anniversary present to you. You see Carol not only did you miss our anniversary but you also missed our final divorce court date which, through a supreme fluke of fate, happened to fall on our anniversary.”

With a very concerned look on her face, Carol said, “What the hell have you done? What ever it is it isn’t funny Bob. Tell me I’m not hearing this.”

“No Carol, I’ve never been more serious in my life.”

“But damn it all, I didn’t file any papers for a divorce.”

“Yes you did, you just didn’t realize at the time what you were signing. Do you remember the week that you came back and told me that you had secured the contract.”

“Yes.”

“Do you also remember coming into my office and in front of Chuck Sprinter, my old friend and insurance agent as well as that little girl from the secretary pool who does notarizations. To sign a whole bunch of papers and forms that I told you were for a new insurance policy for me?”

“Yes, it was just before my hair appointment and as a result, I was late. You said that since the company had landed the new contract, you felt that you could afford one for retirement and to make sure we were well taken care of if you died suddenly.”

“Well Carol, you see they weren’t insurance forms at all. Instead, they were all the appropriate forms and statements needed for a divorce that required your signature. From a blanket“Power of Attorney” with unlimited duration, to your specific detailed statement and instructions requesting an immediate noncontestable divorce. Do you also remember that on the Friday of the same week, you came home to find that the children were at my parent’s house? I told you that I had arranged for them to watch the kids for a couple of hours so that we could have a private uninterrupted talk.”

“Yeah, you told me to go get comfortable and then we’d talk.”

“While you were changing, I set the video camera up to record our little talk.

“You did WHAT?”

“I started recording with the video camera. It was positioned in such a way that you wouldn’t notice it as you walked into the room or as we talked. Do you remember the content of our talk?”

“Not really, it was almost a year ago.”

“I do so I’ll just refresh your memory. When you came back into the living room and sat down, I started asking you a bunch of question. I asked if you were happy to which you replied, ‘YES’. Then, I asked if you enjoyed your time with Mr. Ngoro. To which you responded very emphatically and enthusiastically, ‘YES’. I then asked if you would ever repeat in the future, what you had done. You again responded very enthusiastically, ‘YES, I had so much fun and pleasure’. Does all this sound familiar?”

“Yes it does. Now where the hell are you going with this? I need to leave shortly.”

“Patience Carol, I coming to the important part, now just keep quiet and let me finish. As I was saying, I asked you if you fully realized what you had done. The fact that you purposefully had gone out and sold yourself and your body for money in the form of a contract. You said yes, that you understood what you had done. I then said ‘Do you realize that with your actions that you have become a prostitute?’ that the only difference between a common street whore and you was the amount of money with which you got paid. You got very angry about it but in the end you finally admitted that you were a prostitute. Do you remember now!”

Carol replied in an angry and defiant tone “Yes, I remember it.”

“With what was recorded on tape, you admission of committing prostitution, I was virtually guaranteed getting what I wanted from the divorce. You should also remember that I took a short break of a couple of minutes then came back and told you that because of what you had done, our marriage had very seriously been put in jeopardy. You did not listen to my concerns and requests and even after begging you not to go through with it, you were possessed to proceed with fulfilling your own personal conquests. I also said just before I left to pick up the children that it was entirely up to you to repair the damage done to our marriage.”

“Do you remember all of this now Carol???”

“Yes I remember it all very clearly now.”

“I’m glad you remember it because that tape has played an important part in my life. It granted me my every wish as far as the divorce was concerned and has had other positive benefits as well, which I tell you about in a minute.” With that said I signaled for the divorce papers to be brought over.

A tall extremely beautiful and curvaceous secretary walked over to me with my brief case.

“Don’t I know you?” Carol said.

“Yes, I’m Meiko, Bob’s new girl friend.” She then gave me a very sensual soulful kiss. “I’m the girl who took over for you at the office when you let yourself get knocked up by some other man besides your husband. That was a very stupid move on your part. I just want to thank you for throwing away this gorgeous man. Girl, I’m really glad you did as I was the one who benefited from it.”

“When did you start fucking my husband?”

“Who do you think he took along with him on all those out of town business trips he has had to make over the past year? It certainly wasn’t you.”

“But you’re…”

“A Black Amer-asian. That’s right. My father was an African-American and my mother was Japanese. I’d like to share some insight with you Carol. You threw away a wonderful, loving, and caring man with what you did. I’ve had my share of lovers and never have I met anyone of the caliber of Bob. He is a wonderful and caring gentle man who gives more consideration to his partners needs than he does for himself. It takes a real man who is so secure in his own sexuality to be that way. . When I first made love to Bob, I thought ‘What the hell, he can’t be any worse than my other lovers’, but then I had the shock of my life. When he started kissing and sucking on my titties, I had electric shocks running down straight to my pussy and speaking of pussy’s, what he did to mine with that tongue and mouth of his was indescribable. When he ate my pussy, I experienced my first bout of multiple orgasms and I damn near passed out with the intensity of it. I would be content to have him eat my pussy from now until eternity or until I die. To this day when I think about it my cunt still tingles. Then, when we actually got down to making love, why girl he took me to places I’ve never ever been. His cock hit all the right places over and over and over again, bringing me my second round of multiple orgasms and this time I did pass out from them. Girl, it is not the size of the equipment of your lover, but how well he uses it and boy can Bob ever use his. I’ve had my experiences with the black brothers, especially those with huge cocks. I’m talking 12, 14 inch monsters and yes I’ve had them shoved all the way in up into my uterus. Let me tell you something sister, at least ninety five percent of the time, all I received from it when those huge dicks fucked my pussy was pain. Huge cocks are not all they are cracked up to be and a good friend of mine who is an OB/GYN doctor told me that all they will do is cause you internal damage and pain and in the long run you end up having to have surgery. So you go girl, you go have all the fun you want with that big black cock. Me, I’ll continue to enjoy everything that Bob has to offer.”

“Bob, here’s all the stuff you need to give to the Bitch. Hurry up sugar, I’ve got plans for you today for our celebration.”

Carol was furious by this time. “What the fuck have you been up to you bastard?”

Taking my briefcase from Meiko, I turned to Carol and with my coldest and most contemptuous voice I said, “Did you think that for just one moment that I would just sit back and let you cuckold me Carol. Not to mention having to endure all the embarrassment and humiliation that you threw in my face on that night? Then do nothing about it. Well, I did something Carol, I took care of myself without you. That’s where Meiko comes in, she is a sexy, beautiful, sensuous, and very responsive lover. I had my own physical needs and Meiko has done a marvelous job helping me take care of them.

You just didn’t get it Carol, even after I begged you not to go through with your plans. I didn’t give a damn about the money. I wanted my marriage to survive because I loved you. There is no amount of money in the world that would justify doing what you did.

You really must think I’m stupid or something. You can not just up and decide to do what you think is best for you or because it strikes your fancy. With your decision to become a whore, you have sown the seeds of a harvest that you probably didn’t expect to have to harvest. Well now it is time to reap that harvest and I’m certain that it will be a most bitter one.

Carol, I thought long and hard as to how I could return the favor and ruin your life just as you did mine. Then it occurred to me just what was the most precious thing in your life, your children and family. So, I very quietly and systematically went around ensuring that I would be able to strip you of everything that was most precious to you, your family and your children. Here is your copy of the official divorce decree as well as all the supporting documents. The settlement is final and incontestable as per your request on the notarized statement of intent.”

She was speechless and had this look on her face of total shock and utter despair as she sat there. Thumbing through the papers Carol came across one of two most damaging pieces in the divorce. Her statement of intent:

I Carol Green, being of sound mind do here-by tender this statement of intent.

It is my most fervent wish to end my marriage to Robert Green as quick as

is humanly possible. I have provided him with a general power of attorney in

order to facilitate my divorce from him as well as a divorce from my children by him. I have recently discovered a new vocation as well as avocation that of a Call Girl and both my husband and children are now major hindrances to pursuing my new career. I can …

“You damn bastard! I never wrote this you son of a bitch!”

“You may not have written it Carol but you sure as hell signed it. This statement was signed by you, witnessed by an impartial third party, and then notarized. When you signed the papers without reading them, you royally fucked your self. Go on and read the final divorce settlement. I’m sure you’ll find it amusing, I surely did.”

Carol started to cry as she read the settlement decree. “How could you do this to me? Take away everything we owned. Oh no not my Great Grandmother’s antique jewelry to. They’re my family heirlooms, please give them to me.” Wailing even louder Carol said, “Oh my God no; you even took away my babies! You can’t do this to me! Let me see my babies please! Please don’t do this, don’t take my babies away from me. I’ll do anything you want, just please don’t take my babies from me!”

As she sat there sobbing, I said, “That’s not all Carol. I took your retirement funds and closing the account out, transferred the money into an educational fund for the children. I also have taken the keys to the house and cars from your purse and I have also closed out all the charge accounts. I have left you with nothing but what you have with you now.”

“Is that all you could think of to do to me you sick bastard?”

In a loud voice I said, “Listen you Bitch, I’m not the one who started all this bullshit. You are! You’re the one who told me she was going to become a prostitute even after I BEGGED you not to do it. I told you I had a bad feeling about what you wanted to do, but no, you went ahead and did everything that you wanted to, meeting all your personal needs. Evens going so far as to let another man impregnate you. You didn’t even bother to talk to me or ask for my opinion about the subject. You took my heart and soul and threw it in the dirt. You took my love and our marriage and made a huge mockery of it. From that fateful day of your proclamation, I have changed. All the love I had for you, you destroyed. I have grown to hate you as well as to despise and loathe you.‘Do you realize that in the last year we have not had any sexual intimacy. This was because you never saw fit to try to make amends for your actions and more importantly, my lawyer said that if we were intimate then that indicated that I forgave your adultery’.

I will never forgive you for what you have done to me. All our friends and our family know how you cheated on me by having another man’s baby. Speaking of family, I have taken the liberty of contacting all of them. I made a whole lot of copies of the special video I made of our conversation. You know the one where you admitted that you had decided to become a whore regardless of what I had to say or want. Well Carol, as they say I decided to ‘Share the Wealth’. I have sent a copy of that lovely video to each and every member of our families and to all our mutual friends. In essence, everyone now knows you for what you really are.

Standing up with a murderous look and tears rolling down her face Carol said, “You fucking bastard, I’ll kill you!” as she started for me.

“I wouldn’t do anything if I were you. Take a look around Carol. I know you really aren’t foolish.”

Coming to an abrupt stop, Carol looked around.

“Why do you think I chose to confront you here at the airport? Do you really still think that I am stupid? It’s a very public place with lots of people; not to mention that if you stop and look over at Meiko you’ll see a man standing there. That man is an off duty police officer that is a friend of my lawyer who is here as a witness and should things get out of hand and you attack me, well he’s here to arrest you for assault and battery.”

“You son of a bitch! I’ll get Jawal to cancel the contract you asshole. How do you like that?”

“Take a look over at Ngoro Carol. See that that man talking with him? That man is Rick Simpson, my lawyer and long time friend. Rick and I have been friends since we were five years old. Rick is over telling Ngoro what our situation is. Technically I have met all the requirements established in the first six-year contract. Should he choose to not honor the remainder of the contract, his is liable for a multimillion-dollar law suite for breech of contract. But because of what the business made from his contract this last year, it guaranteed the company’s future and that it is now financially solvent. Regardless, the bottom line is that I don’t need his business any more.”

I turned to go just as the airlines announced the boarding for Carol’s flight to Africa and as Rick finished talking with Ngoro.

Turning once more to Carol I said, “You need to go now. I hope you will enjoy the bitter fruits of your labors. I have told the children that you have left and are never coming back, and I’ve asked your parents to explain to them why that is so. One last item Carol; that is that I have had a restraining order placed on you baring you from any and all contact with the children ever again. You ruined my life with your selfish actions. Now I have returned the favor. Go build a new life with Ngoro, just don’t come back here trying to see the children. If you do I’ll have you arrested.”

As I walked away, Meiko ran up to me giving me a huge hug and kiss. We could both hear Carol sobbing about the bitter harvest that she had reaped because of the choices she had chosen for herself over the past year. She had finally realized that her perfect world that she had worked hard to cultivate, had been totally shattered. I knew that my hellish living nightmare was well and truly over. I no longer had to deal with an adulterous wife and her whoring ways. She was out of my life for good. As far as Carol was concerned, I had exorcised my hate and anger for her when I had delivered the divorce decree and the settlement papers, all that was left was pity. Even if Ngoro decided to cancel the contract, I knew that with all my friends in the business sector, with their contacts and mine, I could arrange it so that he would have a hellish time keeping his business up and running. No, Life was definitely on the upswing. I had a business that was secure and solvent, two lovely adoring children and a beautiful girl friend that was in love with me.