Bizarre Work Party

Story Info
A planned hookup turns strange.
1k words
3.08
30.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story

My local professional organization was having a yearly holiday party. I had just been divorced 4 months earlier, but was still nailing the ex.I had not gotten any "strange" yet.

The party, like every other year was odd, in that people in a small professional community let it all loose and there was a lot of cheating and hooking up which was less than discrete.

Throughout the prior 10 years there was a hot, athletic gal that provided support services to my profession. I used her often. She was fun and vivacious. She played alot of softball in the summer and was a hard body.I knew she was a "bad girl" as one day after an appointment I walked her to her car and there was a flower and card on her windshield---not from her husband. I playfully challenged her that I thought she was married---- she hesitantly said that she was---and we both simultaneousdly made a statement to the effect that obviously no husband would do such a thing and it must have been from a boyfriend.

Several years leading to the party in this story she got divorced, but oddly still screwed her husband and others, and sometimes called me to ask me out on several occassions although I was married.

Well we refreshed our friendship and it was posed that we would hookup after the holiday party and I would take her back to my house.She was of modest means, and my home is considered fairly impressive. She appeared at the party in a sexy but business like red suit. While her breasts were small, she had an ass made for a magazine.She is brunnette with long curly hair and well tanned all year long.

We drank alot, and played some pool. I was anxious to get her home to fuck the hell out of her for the first time.

Several of her coworkers appeared, some of them wallflowers, and while I was hard and ready---she dragged on at the banquet facility where the party was held.I wanted to get down to her body.

This was problematic for me, because I wake early, work hard and go to bed fairly early---and alcohol makes me tired. I was getting on edge, and my balls must have been navy blue.

She ends up getting extremely tipsy and suggests that she cannot spend the night at my house because she is expected home. While I insist that she come home with me---she refuses, but then gets into my car. My wheels in my head are turning---where and how can I nail her.

She then insists that she needs to go home, but then says she will blow me as I drive from the parking lot.She wants me to turn into a parkinglot where she can suck me off. She fishes through my pants as I drive and starts savagely giving me road head.

I am determined that I'm going to fuck her and not let her off with a blowjob and formulate a plan to drive to my office(It's 12 a.m.)and fuck her at work.My office is far closer to the party than my home.

I get on the expressway as she is sucking my cock. At my exit I would need to stop for a light and make a left turn across traffic stopped on the overpass.

While the slight maneuver to the right for the exit was manageble with my cock in her mouth and her head blocking my ability to turn the steering wheel much----at the end of the exit I have to make a 90 degree left turn. Hard as hell when there is a girl in your lap sucking you off. To make things nearly disastrous, there is a marked police cruiser stopped at the light and I have to make a left across him. No seatbelt on, seated funny, getting blown and afraid to make an errant movement.

As I panic and need to make my left turn I realize I cannot turn the steering wheel fast enough, any strange movement and I'm looking at a DUI stop. Awkwardly, I was barely able to make my turn without striking a curb. The police officer did not see me drive erratic.

We pulled into my office complex, nearly ran to the office and in the lobby , began tearing at each others clothes while we kissed. We kissed, I sucked her breasts and then wanted to get to that pussy I've been thinking of for years. I devoured under her small landing strip.

She was moaning. After the 6 mile road head, I did not need my cock sucked anymore. I did not want to blow my wad early. I tore at her hose to remove them entirely. I spread her legs and went to sink my cock into her as I nibbled and sucked hard on het nipples when there was a sudden resistance on her part---and I don't mean a playful resistance. I again push to the goal of getting that pussy around my cock, and again--her strength and atleticism are mustered to fight me off. My head is spinning--what kind of cock tease is this.

Of course I could over power her--but that is rape. What is going on? Where am I? How did this get to this point and end in a denial of pussy?

She insists that she just wants to finish me off orally and does not want to fuck. I'm deflated and flabergasted at this ridiculous game.I make a few attempts to get her back into the mood and open the pink doors, but honestly, I lose heart.

She sucks and swallows. And hell, I'm ready to drive her back to the bar and drop her off at her car. As we get our clothes on---I'm thinking this is the only time in my life that I felt a woman was an the verge of screaming rape.

Then here's the crazy part---we get in my car and she tells me that she "likes it rough" and I should have "gone for it"---I tell her I really wanted her pussy, but that there are probably a lot of guys in prison who "went for it".

Then, she changes her mood and decides to blow me more and sucks my cock on the way to her car.

I had several other hookups with her, and they were all strange.

If their is any interest, I can share them.