Black and White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kallia thought for a moment; part of her wanted to keep going until he spilt his delicious seed into her mouth as she herself climaxed. But the other option however, was far more tempting and was what she had been building up to all evening. She easily made her decision.

"No, not yet," she said, retracting from his manhood for the moment and spinning herself around so that she was facing him. She brought her lips down to his ear and whispered, "I want your seed where it is meant to go." Reaching down and stroking his shaft, she said, "Make love to me Damien, like we used to."

Damien's cheeks reddened profusely as her enticing words sank in. He mashed his lips to hers, their tongues intertwining just as their bodies would soon be doing. They caressed each other as they kissed; Kallia tracing her fingers along Damien's muscled shoulders and Damien stroking his hands up and down along her slender back, undeterred by the chill of her albino skin.

They pulled from the kiss and Kallia circled an arm around Damien, gently lowering him down onto his back. Damien huffed and panted in anticipation as Kallia pursed her lips, dabbing her fingers on the tip of his penis and spreading precum and her saliva around the head in preparation for entry. Of all their blissful romps that evening, this one was the crescendo, the point that they had been eagerly building up to ever since they shared that first kiss hours before.

Everything was ready; Damien's penis was standing proudly from his groin in all its nine inches of glory. As their eyes met, they both saw absolute love and wanting; no doubt or regrets as she straddled his waist. Kallia intertwined her fingers within Damien's and lowered herself down above his shaft. Her moistened slit was now hovering right above his shaft, eagerly waiting to accept it into her depths. A single trickle of her juice dropped from her slit and landed on the head of his penis, intermingling with the precum there.

Their eyes met again and Damien asked her sincerely, "Are you ready my love?" They were not virgins; that barrier had been torn down when they had first made love on their wedding night years before. However, in a way, they were making love for the first time since Kallia technically had died. Damien wanted to be sure that she was absolutely prepared for what was coming.

Kallia smiled serenely. "I've thought about nothing else for hours, I've never been more ready," she happily proclaimed.

Holding onto his hands for leverage, she finally lowered her slit down onto the rigid, blood-engorged shaft. Her pale lips kissed the head of his penis and parted aside as the thick head nestled into a new home. Kallia bit her bottom lip and gasped as first contact was made between their privates. Penetration had not yet occurred and she was already being driven wild by the thick head spreading her tender lips and the close, intimate pleasure that they were about to share. Finally, she dropped down with a gentle force of her hips and the head of his penis slipped into her hole and another inch slid itself inside her.

They moaned in unison as their bodies were joined in the most intimate way possible. They looked down at their groins and saw the pale grey lips of her slit engulfing the head of his pink penis. Kallia adjusted herself on his lap and looked up at his face with a knowing glance.

Damien nodded and Kallia continued lowering herself down his shaft. Their breathing became ragged as inch after inch of his warm shaft was fed into her hungry vagina, the penetration eased by the amount of arousal and lubrication from earlier. Still however, they took great care in making the initial descent as slow as possible to make the coupling last.

Finally, his entire shaft was inside of her, Kallia's pale pelvis resting against his, her skin tickled by Damien's pubic hair. The fullness that she felt and the tightness that he felt were exquisite to both, they both stifled a gasp and their breathing quickened when they felt Damien's penis head pressing against the entrance of her womb.

"Ohh my, I will never take this for granted again!" she gasped, tightening her grip on Damien's hands, slowly gyrating her hips gently on Damien's lap. "I'm the luckiest wife that ever lived, or," she gasped, "Died."

Damien chuckled at her brief bit of dark humor but his laugh was cut off and turned to a throaty grunt when she started raising herself off of his penis. She began her ascent, feeling his hard pole sliding along her tight depths and the tender friction between their loins as she went. When she felt all but the thick head leaving her, she stopped her movements all at once to prepare for her downward thrust. She felt such an unsettling emptiness when his penis was outside of her, as if there, deep inside her, was where it belonged.

Without further ado, she dropped herself down onto his lap again, his penis sliding back into the lovely confines of her vagina. Explosions of pleasure wracked their bodies at first thrust and garbled moans and pants escaped their mouths. As they felt an ever growing arousal building up within their bodies and an approaching climax, they began move with increasing urgency.

Their initially slow movements had now grown into genuine thrusting between the human man and his undead wife. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she rode him, her hips rolling back and forth so that his shaft slid its way in and out of her treasured depths. At the half-way point, Damien would meet her downward thrust with an upward thrust of his own, connecting the base of his shaft with her outstretched lips time and again. Then they would retract and repeat the process with quickened pace again.

"Ohh yes, mmh, ahhh, mmm, I'm...ah, so cold...mmm, warm me up, my love," she moaned passionately as his wonderful penis filled her void and retreated over and over, the friction between the two fulfilled her wishes, transferring some of his warmth to her depths.

She still couldn't believe events had led to this; here passionately making love within a cave with nothing but a thin wall of ice separating them from the dangers outside. She still couldn't comprehend how Damien hadn't been completely repulsed by her in the first place, especially given the horrors he faced in his war with the undead. Yet here he was under her, looking up into her eyes with passion, his hands locked within hers and his hips meeting hers with each glorious downward thrust. Within this cave, they were proving that their love for each other was stronger than social norm.

Just thinking these things increased her arousal and caused her to unexpectedly clench tighter on his shaft and secrete more lubricating fluids. His penis quickened its entries due to the added lubrication. Already he could feel his impending climax approaching and he could tell that hers was as well judging by her ragged breathing and her vagina walls clenching at his penis.

"Ohh by the light...I'm close, I'm so close my lovely Kallia," he gasped.

"Yes, yes me too! Let's do it together my love, I need to feel your hot seed filling me up. Fill me up as I cum, Damien," she pleaded, thrusting up and down his lap faster. Her walls suddenly clenched him in an unbreakable grip and she felt her juices washing over his thrusting shaft. "Ohh here it comes! I'm cuming!" she moaned.

Damien wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her down tight into his coming orgasm, hugging her body close to his as they trembled together. With one final downward thrust, the head of his penis pressed against the entrance to her womb and his testicles conjured up his sperm for impending release.

He cried out loud, his moan matching hers as his penis twitched before exploding, releasing thick, frothy strands of his semen directly into her waiting womb. Due to the enormous lapse of time since he had relieved himself and the passion and pleasure that they had just shared, he felt himself literally filling her womb to the brim. He lost comprehension of time and place as his penis jerked and shot rope after successive rope of cum into her belly.

After about a dozen spurts, he let out a sigh of relief as his orgasm slowly subsided. Kallia's too had persisted and ended at about the same duration as Damien's, both of them having cum almost in unison. The feeling of his warm semen shooting up into her as she orgasmed simultaneously was indescribable; she wanted that to last forever. Not since their wedding night when they had given each other their virginities had they experienced such intense climaxes. Kallia felt the large quantity of Damien's seed that he had shot into her womb and felt some of it overflowing and dripping out to fall onto the floor of the cave.

There was such a strong feeling of warmth and serenity radiating through them as they clung to each other's sweaty bodies. Kallia laid down upon Damien, his penis still lodged within her slit which was slowly dripping out globs of semen. She laid her head down on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and kissing his chest. Damien stroked and massaged her back with both of his hands, his rising and falling chest moving in synchronization with hers.

"I love you so much Damien; I never want this night to end. Now I remember why we did this so often," she said raggedly, her voice still shaky from her evaporated climax. "You were absolutely perfect."

Damien kissed her forehead, saying, "So were you my love. You have no idea how many times I've dreamt of this moment in my solitude. The light has answered my prayers by bringing you back into my life," he said with tears welling in his eyes.

Kallia looked up into his face, "You will never lose me again, I promise you that. Nothing will ever separate us again," she proclaimed, her lips meeting his in a final joyous kiss.

Kallia laid her head down onto his chest, the slow, relaxed tandem of his heartbeat soothing her. Both satisfied and exhausted, the human and his undead wife fell asleep on that cave floor in each other's arms, their bodies and minds fused together as one.