Black & White in Belgium

Story Info
Lucy had always wanted to go with a black girl...
10.3k words
4.45
57.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy and Mark had arrived at the hotel quite late the night before. They had had a quick meal at one of the restaurants around the Market Square before having an early night. They had opted for separate rooms because, while they both hoped the trip would work out, they agreed that if it didn't they needed to have their own space.

They had a leisurely breakfast and discussed their plan for the morning. Mark knew that Gloria, the maid, normally checked around the rooms at about 10.15. They agreed that Mark would do some work in his room and that Lucy would listen out for Gloria's footsteps and a knock at my door. Their rooms were adjacent which made it easier.

They agreed on their plan and went up to their rooms. Mark could see that Lucy was a little agitated, no doubt from excitement, because he felt the same way. He and Lucy had been chatting for some time on the net and had shared their experiences online but they had only met for the first time the previous day. Lucy had more than lived up to Mark's expectations. Knowing what a fertile imagination she had, it was perhaps even more exciting to find that she was very understated in her dress and manner, almost shy. However, he knew that underneath she was very different...

As 10.15 approached Mark could sense that Lucy would be listening out for footsteps. Not that his hearing wasn't heightened in anticipation too! He kept imagining he could hear Gloria approaching, but each time it was a false alarm, until at 10.20 he could hear her unmistakable footsteps... There was a pause, and then there was a knock on the door. 'Come in' he called, not turning to face the door. He heard her approaching the desk where he was working, then turned to face her. She was wearing her normal tight jeans, this time with a tight blue narrow-ribbed long-sleeved jumper. Gloria was about 5'4" tall, and incredibly slim. Her dark brown skin was soft and smooth and her hair was brushed back. Mark was always struck by how slim she was, and how her butt was always looking so good in those amazingly tight jeans. His gaze briefly fell between Gloria's legs, taking in the tightness of the denim.

As she moved towards him he noticed she was looking around the room. 'Are these what you are looking for?' he asked, smiling, as he reached into the desk drawer and pulling out 2 magazines. She smiled back and said 'Of course, you know I love them!' She took them from him and started to look through them. One was a 'Private' magazine. The cover was deceptively innocent picture of a pretty young girl, giving no clues as to the contents. The second magazine was called 'Schoolgirls' and while the girls may not have been still at school, they were certainly not very old, probably 18 or 19.

This cover was more explicit, with one main demure picture and 3 smaller ones showing the contents. One was of 2 girls using vibrators on each other, the middle one had a girl being fucked from behind, while the third had a black girl and a white girl with one white guy. This is the one that Mark hoped would catch Gloria's eye!

As she started to look at the magazines she moved closer to Mark's chair, then she sat on his lap so they could look together. He prompted her to look at the Schoolgirl one. As she turned the pages he asked her what pictures she liked best. She found one of a girl facing the camera, lowering herself down onto a thick cock. She said she loved seeing her pussy being stretched nice and wide. Then, almost right on cue there was a knock on the door! 'Can I come in?' It was Lucy, and before anyone could reply she was in the room, smiling mischievously. Gloria jumped up, looking shocked. 'It's OK' said Mark. 'Lucy is a good friend of mine.'

Gloria still looked a bit awkward and dropped the magazines on the desk. Lucy walked over and picked them up. 'Oh, so you have been looking at these, have you? Well, that's OK. Why don't you show them to me?' she said, turning to Gloria. 'Hi, I'm Lucy. And you must be the lovely Gloria!' Gloria looked incredulous. She had no idea about Lucy, or that Mark had told anyone else about them. Nervously she said 'Hi' to Lucy and held out her hand in greeting. Lucy took her hand and shook it and seemed to hold on to it longer than was strictly necessary! Mark noticed that as she did so she eyed Gloria up and down...

'Gloria, Show Lucy the picture you liked.' She went over and picked up the magazines and moved towards the bad and sat on the edge. Lucy went and sat on her left and Mark sat on her right. He could feel the heat of Gloria's thigh as he sat there...

'I like this one the best, what do you think Lucy?' Lucy looked at it very closely. 'Mmmm, it is very sexy. I love seeing a nice hard cock pushing into a girl like that. What other picture sets are there in this book?' Gloria thumbed through the magazine, pausing at the picture of the 2 girls with the vibrators, mentioning that she didn't like the feel of plastic! Then she got to the set with the one guy and 2 girls, one white, one black. 'What do you think of this one, Gloria?' asked Lucy, giving Mark a glance as she said it. 'I love the contrast of the black girl against the white one. It's just like us, isn't it?!' Mark agreed, asking Gloria if she liked what they were doing in the pictures. She found one picture of the black girl being fucked from behind, her butt up in the air, and her face planted firmly between the open legs of the white girl. Both Mark and Lucy could tell from the way she was fidgeting that this was having the desired effect on her.

'Does that make you feel nice, Gloria?' 'Yes Lucy, It makes me feel very hot'. 'Would you like to touch yourself while I show you the pictures? Mark tells me that you like to put your hands between your legs while you look at girls being fucked!'

Gloria was unable to resist the temptation to slip her hand inside the waistband of her jeans. They were so tight that she moved to undo the button at the waist, but Lucy got there first! 'I could see you needed some help Gloria! I hope you don't mind'. Gloria smiled as she eased her hand in. pushing it down between her legs, the tight material trapping it against her soft mound. Lucy leant over to see what Gloria's reaction would be if she tried to kiss her. Even though Mark had had some interesting encounters with Gloria, he was uncertain about how far she would go. Lucy stroked Gloria's hair as she moved her face closer to hers. Gloria turned to face her as Lucy's lips met hers and she gently kissed her. Just testing her out...gauging her reaction. To give her some more encouragement Mark noticed Lucy's hand finding Gloria's breast and gently rubbing it as she started to kiss more insistently. Watching this was having a wonderful effect on Mark's cock and he could feel it stiffening as he saw Lucy slip her tongue between Gloria's soft lips, and he wondered if Lucy's tongue would soon be between Gloria's other lips!

Gloria's tits were small - she often complained to Mark that she wanted bigger ones. However, Lucy's were about the same size and they looked a perfect match! Lucy was also wearing a pair of jeans, although not as tight as Gloria's. She was wearing a crisp white blouse unbuttoned a little way. Mark could see she was wearing a white bra, even though she said that it was mainly just for decoration!

Gloria was wriggling around on the bed as Lucy tried to show her some more of the pictures. However, Lucy felt it was time for some more decisive action. Reaching over she started to lift Gloria's jumper up. Gloria took her hand out of her jeans and lifted up her arms so that Lucy could take it off. She was not wearing a bra and her little brown tits were exposed immediately. Lucy hands went to them and she started to tease her nipples. Gloria put her hand back inside her jeans and Mark could see her fingers working between her legs. Lucy now laid Gloria on her back on the bed, leaving her feet resting on the floor. She laid alongside her and, looking up at Mark, starting to gently kiss Gloria's brown nipples, running her tongue around them and then gently sucking on them, making them stand out almost immediately.

'Does that feel good, Gloria?' Mark asked. She nodded her head as Mark added, 'Would you like to see Lucy's tits?' At this he could see Gloria's body jump, with excitement, he hoped! 'I have never seen them either Gloria, so we would both be having a new experience. Maybe we should strip her naked... what do you think?' He was unsure what response he would get, but he was more than pleased when she said 'Oh yes... I am feeling so horny. I have never been with another woman before though.' 'Don't worry' said Lucy 'just relax and let me and Mark do things for you.'

Mark moved over to Lucy. 'Sit up so I can undo your blouse. I want to see those little tits, Lucy. I have wanted to see them for so long.' He started to unfasten the buttons, revealing her bra and the little swell of flesh above it. He was looking into her eyes as he did it and then he leant forward and kissed her full on the lips, feeling her tongue snaking into his mouth. She reached out with her hands and held him on the hips, then she let one hand find his cock straining inside his pants. She could feel how hard he was and she wanted to release it soon. She let go as he slipped the blouse off over her shoulders. She looked wonderful. She was breathing more heavily now and he could tell she was ready for anything. He reached around and, fumbling just a little (!), he unfastened the bra. He slipped the straps over her shoulders and then slowly he pulled the cups away, revealing her breasts to his gaze for the first time. Lucy suddenly felt exposed in a more than literal sense, but then she relished both Mark's and Gloria's eyes on her tits. She reached down and started to play with her nipples. 'I want mine to stand out as much as Gloria's' she laughed, then Gloria moved over so that she could return the favour and closed her mouth over Lucy's breasts...

Lucy looked down in fascination, watching Gloria's lips on her breast. She could feel her tongue probing her nipple, circling it then feeling her sucking it into her mouth. The sensations were provoking other responses in her body and she was sure it was doing the same to Gloria... and she wanted to find out! She looked up and said 'I want to see Gloria's pussy, Mark. Will you help me?' 'I think we had better see if Gloria would like us to see it! Gloria??' She moved her head away from Lucy's breasts and nodded. She was so aroused already she could hardly speak. 'Shall I take her jeans off, or would you like to do it Mark?' 'You do it Lucy... I am going to take yours off very soon!' he grinned. At that, Lucy moved back down the bed and got Gloria to move up towards the head of the bed so that her head was resting on the pillows. Lucy slipped Gloria's shoes off and lifted herself so that she was alongside Gloria's legs, her head just by her waist... Lucy started to unzip Gloria's jeans, looking up at her as she did it. Gloria was looking intently at Lucy's fingers as they slid the zip down very slowly. Once it was down Lucy opened up the front of her jeans, revealing a pair of plain white cotton panties. 'Oh, they are just like mine, Gloria' laughed Lucy as she started to try and pull her jeans down. 'God, they are tight! Come and help me Mark'. He needed no more encouragement. He knelt on the bed on the other side of Gloria and together they pulled at the tight denim. Gloria lifted her hips so that they could pull them off. Once they were over her hips Lucy slid them down Gloria's legs, taking the chance to run her hands along them! Gloria pulled her panties up where they had slipped down a little. This action attracted both Mark and Lucy's immediate attention!

'Oh Gloria, you are beautiful. Isn't she, Mark?' Mark had to agree that she looked wonderful. She had pulled herself up the bed a little so that her head was resting on the pillows and she was spread before them, naked except for her panties. 'Would you like to play with yourself while we watch?' asked Mark. Without hesitating Gloria slid her hand back inside her panties. They could both see the motion of her fingers, knowing that she was first teasing herself, and then slipping a finger inside. 'Gloria, I want to see your cunny. Please may I?' asked Lucy. Gloria nodded and Lucy moved close between Gloria's legs. Gloria then parted them, stretching her panties tighter. Lucy couldn't hold back any more and slid her panties down. Gloria lifted her hips again and soon her pussy was naked for them both. Her hair was dark and curly, and there was no disguising her state of arousal! Her lips were clearly visible, swollen by the touch of her fingers. Lucy moved closer still, loving the sight of seeing a black girl's pussy for the first time. 'Oh Gloria, can I touch you?' The black girl closed her eyes and breathed a faintly audible 'Yes... please...I want you to touch me...'

Lucy ran her hands over Gloria's stomach, then down over her hair. It felt coarser than her own, but the difference was making the experience even more arousing. Gradually she moved her fingers lower, inch by inch, until she felt the heat and softness of her pussy. Softly she ran her fingers along her fleshy lips. She could already feel her wetness. Mark had told her of the time that he had fingered Gloria to an intense orgasm - now she wanted to feel what he had felt. She started to rub her a little harder, and then she parted her lips and slipped a finger inside her delicious hole. 'Oh Mark, she is so wet. She feels so good. Do you like me doing this Gloria?' Gloria could only nod. She had never experienced the touch of another woman between her legs and she could not believe how sensuous it felt. 'Do you think we should taste her Mark?' said Lucy, smiling lasciviously up at him. 'I think it is the least we should do Lucy!' At that Mark watched as Lucy slid her middle finger as far inside Gloria as she could, looking up at her all the time. Then she took her finger out and in a very showy manner she slowly licked her finger before sucking it all into her mouth. The noises of appreciation that she made as she sucked her finger clean left the others in no doubt as to how it tasted.

'I want to taste her now' said Mark. Would you like me to taste you Gloria?' She nodded again, seemingly unable to speak now. 'Finger her again. Lucy. Push your finger in deep and let me taste her cunt juices.' He could see Gloria close her eyes with pleasure as her body tensed while Lucy's fingers probed deep inside her body. Lucy was pushing hard up inside her and Mark was eager to taste the fruits of her probing. Lucy pulled her finger out of Gloria's hot snatch and they could all see it was glistening with Gloria's juices. Lucy held out her finger to Mark and he leant over to lick it. With the tip of his tongue he licked along Lucy's finger. Gloria's juices tasted delicious. So that he didn't miss a drop he then sucked Lucy's finger into his mouth. He looked into her eyes as he sucked on it and she smiled as she felt his tongue tease her fingertip very sensually... indicating what he was going to do to her later.

He sucked her finger dry and as he released it from his mouth Lucy turned to Gloria and moved up her body to kiss her on her mouth. After a few seconds of tonguing her mouth she moved so she was straddling Gloria's hips. Lucy started to kiss her way down her body. As she did so she lifted her butt into the air. Mark was still kneeling on the bed next to them and his right hand found Lucy's denim clad arse. He ran his hand over it as her mouth sucked hungrily at Gloria's tits. Then he took his middle finger and ran it along the crack of her butt, lower and lower until it was right between her legs. He wriggled it and pushed it against her, finding the place where she was softer. He pressed his finger harder there and Lucy responded by pushing against it. She wriggled around on it for a moment before she moved her mouth lower on Gloria's firm stomach, getting ever closer to her open legs.

Mark moved his hand away so he could watch Lucy's mouth kiss over Gloria's dark hair. Lucy moved her hands so she could touch Gloria's thighs, then she moved her fingers to touch her pussy lips. Gloria was in heaven at her touch and she started to buck her hips as Lucy lowered her mouth to her hot, wet slit. Almost at the same moment that Lucy's tongue made contact with her clit her fingers opened up Gloria's pussy lips. She teased her clit for a moment before running her tongue along her soft fleshy cunt lips. She loved the sensation of them against her tongue and she pushed her face closer so that she could feel her lips on them too. She sucked on them, first one side and then the other, drawing them into her mouth and gently squeezing them with her lips. Gloria was getting so wet now. Lucy could feel it on her mouth and Mark could see her moisture on her fingers. Lucy pulled her face away from Gloria for a second so that they could both see her juices on Lucy's lips and face. The coloured girl was absolutely dripping now and Lucy looked up and asked Gloria 'Have you ever been tongue fucked? I would love to stick my tongue right up your tight little hole. I want to push it up as far as I can and taste your inner juices.' With that she lowered her head again and Mark could tell from Gloria's reaction that this was just what she wanted. Gloria hips bucked again and then she ground her hips against Lucy's mouth. Mark could see it tight over her opening and could only imagine that delicate tongue thrusting up inside Gloria.

Suddenly Gloria started to buck her hips even harder. It seemed that Lucy's efforts were going to make her come already! Mark watched as Gloria opened her eyes a little and looked at him, trying to smile through her ecstasy. She reached down and pushed Lucy's head hard against her. Several times her body convulsed, tensing then relaxing in quick succession before she moaned loudly and her body shuddered against Lucy's face. She collapsed back, giving a few more shudders before her body finally relaxed. Lucy lifted her face from between her thighs. Her pretty face was covered with her juices. Mark could see it shining on her lips and cheeks. Lucy moved up and kissed Gloria full on the mouth before leaning across to Mark and saying 'I bet you want a taste of her too!' Lucy stuck her tongue deep into Mark's mouth so he could suck Gloria's juices off it. This was the most aroused he had ever been, yet he was still dressed and they hadn't even got Lucy's panties off yet! He was wondering just how long he would be able to last!

Lucy looked up at Mark as her hand found his ever-hardening cock in his pants. She stroked along its length through the fabric, imagining how the warm flesh would feel in her hand, her mouth, her cunt...

'I think it is time I saw your cock for real now Mark - I know that Gloria has seen it and jerked you off!' She said, smiling. Mark had told Lucy what he and Gloria had done together, now she wanted some of it herself. 'Let's get his cock out Gloria - come and help me.' 'Stand at the end of the bed Mark, then we can get at you better', she laughed. He needed no further prompting and stood on the floor at the foot of the bed. Lucy and Gloria moved so that they were both kneeling on the bed, facing him - Lucy on Gloria's left hand side. Lucy reached out and undid the button on the waistband of his pants. Then looking intently at the large bulge inside, she slowly unzipped him, releasing the pressure on his cock. He was wearing a pair of dark blue briefs, but Lucy could see the shape of him and she ran her fingers along it, tracing its shape. She felt it twitch as she touched it. 'Mmmm, look Gloria - see how big Marky's cock is today! Will you show it to me? I have wanted to see it in the flesh for ages now.' Lucy reached up and pulled his pants down so they fell around his ankles. 'Let it out of those tight briefs Gloria, I want to see it now...'