Black Auntie Seduces White Nephew

Story Info
Nephew sucks Auntie's nipples to orgasm.
2.2k words
4.34
188.7k
80

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUNT MAY

He watched his Dad drive off and wondered if this had been such a good idea. It seemed to be at the time. Well, he didn't have much of a choice really. It was go spend spring break with Uncle Max or work with Dad in his house painting business - that really meant spending hours each precious day of spring break scraping old paint of some old house till his arms ached and he was covered with dirt and paint chips. On the other hand, staying with Uncle Max - had been fun when he'd last been here 4 years ago. Uncle Max and Auntie May had a large farm where they raised a small herd of pure bread cattle and grew feed corn for them and other cattle breeders in the area. And best of all it was several hundred miles away from Mon and Dad and that damned painting job.

He turned and went up the stairs to the door. It was unlocked, just as Max had said it would be. He walked through the entry, down the hall and into the guest room he had used on several prior occasions when he had stayed with Uncle Max and Aunt May. No one was home - just as Max had said. May was at work and Max was out fixing the fence.

He dropped his duffel bag on the bed and looked around the room. He'd not been here in at least 4 years. Now a new desktop computer sat on the old desk that had always been in the room. Cool, something to do till Max or May gets home. He switched it on and was going to visit his webpage, but instead decided to snoop and began to search the hard drive for anything interesting. He found several files that were password protected, and they aroused his curiosity.

Since computer science was his major, and having taken several computer classes, along with a couple of Microsoft technician courses, he knew a bit about how to crack a password protected file. But this password was not much of a challenge - after five minutes of trying different personal information he knew about Max and May, he typed in Max's date of birth backwards and hit the jackpot.

The first file he opened was an X rated photo album full of photos of Max fucking May in every position he had ever seen. He had always wondered why his uncle had married a black woman. Now he knew. She was beautiful, the color of dark chocolate, with exquisite features. She had large full breasts had ebony nipples the size of poker chips, and a smooth plump bubble bottom. In photos showing her bent over, he saw her hips were so wide that her thighs did not touch even with her knees pressed together. He stared at her shaved pussy showing its pink center as Max spread her pussy lips wide while he rammed his white cock into her dark bottom.

Max was his father's younger brother by several years, and May was younger than Max. In fact she was probably less than 10 years older than he was. And, she was hot. Really hot. He had never realized just how sexy she was. His cock hardened till he had to unzip his pants and free his raging hard-on.

The next file was an album of Max jerking off and shooting cum all over May, Max jerking off, and shooting cum all over himself; May sucking Max's cock and him shooting cum all over her face. Max sucking May's tits while she fingered herself, Max licking May's cunt while she fondled her tits, May on top of Max in the 69 position, sucking his cock while he licked her pussy.

He stroked his cock while staring at a photo of May on her back, legs spread wide, fingering her cunt while Max knelt between her legs and shot his cum all over her sex and belly. Too excited to contain his desire for release, he frantically jerked off till he shot his own load all over his shorts and jeans.

Five minutes after he had cum all over himself, he was still looking at photos of Uncle Max and Aunt May having sex, when he heard a car coming up the driveway. He quickly closed the file, turned off the computer and hurried into the bathroom to clean his cum off his jeans and wash his hands. He was still in the bathroom when Aunt May called down the hall.

"Tom, are you here?" Aunt May called.

"I'm in here," he called back, wiping his hands, "I'll be right there."

"No need to yell, I'm right here," she said from the doorway. "I wanted to beat Max home so we could spend a little time together before he gets here."

He jumped when she spoke. He hadn't heard her come down the hall. For the first time since he'd known her he noticed how tall she was; and how just plain sexy she looked, even fully dressed. Well, it had been four years since he'd last seen her.

He stared at her as if for the first time. She was wearing a navy blue business suit, with a white blouse and a jacket that accentuated her heavy breasts instead of hiding them, and tailored pants that framed her wide hips and seemed to emphasize the gap between her thighs. He couldn't understand why he hadn't seen how sexy she was before. She noticed his interest, and that he was looking her over.

She smiled. "Like what you see Tom?" she asked softly.

He nodded not quite knowing what to say. "You're very good looking Aunt May," was all he could finally manage.

"Thank you. But are you supposed to tell your Auntie she's good looking, or are you supposed to say she looks good today?" she asked. Her voice was throaty, and there was enough of a suggestion in it to cause his skin to tingle.

"I'm sorry, Auntie, I meant you look good in that suit," he said. Still staring at the wondrous curves her breasts made against the thin fabric of her blouse.

"That still sounds a lot more like a pickup line, than a complement from my nephew. And staring at my tits is definitely not what I expected of the little Tommy I last saw. You've grown up a lot since then, and now you look a lot more like your uncle Max."

"Yeah, my mom keeps telling me I look like Max. Dad says the only thing about me that look's like him is ... " He let the thought trail off, suddenly realizing repeating his father's common quote "that the size of his cock was the only thing he had in common with his Dad" was probably not the proper thing to say to Aunt May at the moment.

May raised her eyebrows, "Yes?" She prompted, "Just what does your Dad say?"

"Uhhhh well, it's nothing important. I probably shouldn't repeat it," he stammered.

"Does he say it's the size and shape of your cock that is the only thing that looks like him?" she asked in a purring voice.

He reddened.

"Come on. Is it?"

"Yea, how did you know?"

"Max tells me everything, and your Dad has told Max that several times, and had even told me that himself on one or two occasions," she said, slipping out of her jacket. As her jacket slid off her shoulders, she caught it behind her back, causing her breasts to press against her blouse. Despite her obviously sturdy bra, he noticed her nipples were erect and clearly visible, through the thin fabric. He couldn't help staring.

"Do you like them?" she asked, her voice now a husky whisper.

Knowing she had caught him staring at her nipples, he reddened, embarrassed.

"Sorry Auntie, but I can't help it. You're so sexy," he mumbled.

"Come here," she murmured, holding her hands out.

He moved forward hesitantly. She took his hands in hers and placed them on her breasts over her blouse.

"Have you ever felt a black girls tits before?"

"No."

"They're just like a white girl's. Except black girls will tell you they like having their tits played with sooner than a white girl will."

"Do you like having them played with Auntie?"

"Ohhhhhh yyyeeesssss. If you suck my nipples, I'll cum even before you get your fingers in my pussy. "Come on," she urged her voice husky with lust, "please suck my nipples."

He fumbled with the buttons on her blouse, but his fingers lost their dexterity with his excitement, and impatient with him, she undid them for him. Then she let him search for the bra clasp on his own; watching in heated amusement, as his frustration mounted as he searched for it. Finally he found it, hidden under a bow in the front between the large cups restraining her breasts. His hands unsteady with excitement, he undid it, letting her heavy breasts swing freely as she let it slip off her shoulders. He grasped them greedily with both hands, running his thumbs over her erect nipples, then leaned forward and ran is tongue over and around one large nipple, then the other. She moaned quietly deep in her throat, and pushed herself against him.

"Suck it hard!" she gasped, "make me cum!" Pushing her breast against his face she moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhh ... mmmmmmmm ... lick it like an ice cream cone ... Ohhhhhh ... run your tongue around my nipples ... Ooooooooooo ... She ran her hands over his muscled shoulders and through his thick hair holding his face to her breast while she moaned. "Suck me ... suck it harder ... oooooooooooo ... mmmhhhhhhhhhh ... Ohhhhh ... Mhhhhhhh ... arghhhhhhhhhh," she gasped as her body suddenly spasmed, "... uuuuuuughhh ..."then spasmed again and again and again, till her nipples became too sensitive and she put her hands on his shoulders and pulled away from him.

"Did you cum already?" he asked surprised and disappointed at having his prize pulled out of his greedy mouth.

"Oh yes," she whispered, "I cum faster when my nipples are sucked than having my pussy licked or actually getting fucked. I don't know why but that's the way it is for me, especially when I'm really horny."

She holding him away from her breast, she knelt in front of him. "How would you like Auntie to make you cum?" she asked as she pulled his pants down. His shorts were still wet from where he had wiped his cum off them less than 10 minutes before, but she didn't seem to notice as his now fully erect young cock jumped free of his pants.

He had gotten blow jobs before, but never from a grown woman. And this woman knew what she was doing and liked doing it. She sucked him gently at first, her head bobbing back and forth taking his entire length in her mouth time and time again. Tasting his precum and feeling the smooth texture of his penis in her mouth. Then, she ran her tongue up along the full length of his cock, around and around his leaking tip, licked him like an ice cream cone, then took him in her mouth again and swallowed his entire throbbing length, then sucked just his tip till he spasmed involuntarily.

Now she sucked him harder, intend on making him cum, running her hands up the back of his legs and fondling his firm bottom. He flinched at the new sensation of having his bottom cheeks spread, but she held on and spread his cheeks wider, running her fingers up and down his cleft and circling his virgin rosebud. As she fingered his hole he started to loose control and when her finger slightly penetrated his tight young anus he gasped:

"I'mmmmmm goonnnaa cccuuummmmm AAAARRRRGGGHHHH ... ahhhaaagggghhhhh," he moaned softly as he spurted his warm white cum into her mouth, spasm after spasm. She held him firmly in her mouth but she couldn't swallow it all and some leaked and make a white streak down her brown chin and dripped onto her breasts. She sucked him till he was totally dry and when he became tender she released him.

Standing up she grabbed his face and kissed him, running her tongue still wet with his cum into his mouth and letting him taste his cum on her tongue, and in her mouth. At first he resisted, but then accepted her offering and sucked all of it off her tongue, while he fondled her breasts wet with his cum that had dripped out of her mouth.

Still ragingly horny, she pushed his head down to her breasts wet with his cum. Sensing what she wanted, he licked his cum off first one breast in long laps running up and over her nipple, then the other, till he had lapped up all his cum. Then sucked her nipples, gently at first, then harder, kneading them with his tongue as he sucked. He ran his hands over her hips and down over her bottom, pulling her to him, and trying to spread her cheeks, even though she was still wearing her pants. She held onto him, playing with his hair, feeling the muscles in his shoulders, and trying to maintain control.

Then she moaned as she again reached orgasm, "OOOOOHhhhhhhh ... AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH ... AAAAAHHHHHH ..." her body twitching with each spasm. She let him suck her till her nipples became too tender and then gently pushed him away.

"You'll get more later, but right now we have to get ready for Max," she said.