Black Belt

Story Info
He allows her to fuck off some steam.
819 words
4.23
100.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,278 Followers

I immediately knew her type when she came into the studio. Shy, scared of loud noises and completely indecisive. A woman who had been kept under someone's thumb and now wanted to learn how to assert herself in her new free world. I would never have guessed that a black woman would have need of a martial arts expert. All my friends who went out with black women had informed the rest of us that they didn't need men; black women were dynamos that told men where to go and how to get there.

So when Patti came into the studio, I sized her up with the eye of someone misinformed and strode over with the bravado of a dumb-ass. She was shorter than I was, barely 5' 4" and not more than 120 pounds, all in the right place and topped with a china doll face. She nervously clutched her purse and tried to hold my stare but chickened out as I got close.

"Can I help you?"

"I don't know. I want to learn how to defend myself."

"You've come to the right place." I launched into the spiel, giving her my best remembered lines about the packages we offered but it all seemed hollow. I couldn't help seeing the furtive look in her eyes or the shaking that would overtake her every few minutes. She needed something more than a lesson. "Listen, Miss … "

"Garner. Samantha Garner."

"Miss Garner, you seem to be very nervous about something." He steered them over to a quiet corner, lightly holding her elbow. "Can you tell me what's wrong?"

Samantha's eyes filled with tears and her body seemed to collapse in on itself. "He doesn't love me."

"Excuse me?"

"My boyfriend. He doesn't love me. He just fucks me." She spat the words out, surprising me with her anger. "I'm tired of just getting fucked."

"Well, " I moved closer, whispering in her ear. "What are you looking for?"

"I want to be fucked becauseI asked for it. Not because it's forced on me." She batted her pretty brown eyes at me. "Do you think you could help me?"

"Uh, I think so. Come with me." I led her past the rooms of practicing students and the main office, heading to the back conference room that was never used. At the present time, it held plastic blocks of toilet paper and paper towels, two boxes of refills of liquid soap and boxes of gis for the students. I shut the door firmly behind us and turned to her, pushing a lock of my brown shaggy hair out of my face. "Fuck me."

"What?"

"Fuck me. Take me. Do whatever you want to me." I stepped closer to her, letting her feel the heat of my skin. "Pretend that I'm him."

For a moment, she looked confused, then angry, then she attacked me. Her mouth slammed against mine and I was sure that I tasted blood as her tongue thrust past my lips. She pushed me against the wall, grinding her hips against mine while her hand stroked my hard rod.

"Want that?" I breathed, sighing at the rough play of her hands across my chest and the pinches she was giving to my nipples. The shirt of my gi dropped to the floor along with my black belt. "Want my body? Take it."

My words seemed to inflame her further and she pushed me back against a table, making me crash onto my back as she yanked my pants off. My cock sprung out, waving in the air while I watched her undress. Her body wasn't bad. She could stand to lose a few pounds but somehow, the extra weight seemed to fit her tiny body. She climbed on top of me and pressed a fat nipple into my mouth. I did my dutiful licking and sucking, then repeated the action on the other one as soon as she stuck it in my mouth.

"God, that's good." She moaned and I sucked harder, wrenching a cry from her throat. I wasn't sure but I thought she came because her body went tense and she gasped loudly. When she sat on my dick, I was the one to gasp loudly. I hadn't expected it, nor did I realize that she would be as warm and tight as she was. "Fuck, for a white boy, you're pretty big."

I moaned in response. She was slamming against me so hard and fast that I could barely breathe. In no time at all, I was pumping thick ropes of cum into her clutching pussy and she was whimpering in my ear. When both of us quit trembling, I gently dislodged her and cleaned myself on a clean gi and offered another to her.

"My name's Steve." I smiled at her as she fixed her dress. "Want a free lesson?"

She just laughed.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,278 Followers