Black Bottom Dessert

Story Info
A young coach enjoys a special surprise from his lover.
2.3k words
4.06
27.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
380 Followers

James came awake abruptly with the stinging blow to his upturned, muscular black ass. He tried desperately to roll over; only to discover that his arms and legs were bound firmly to bed. His mind sought for an explanation as the next deafeningly loud slap echoed through the bedroom. Its corresponding pain coursed through his large frame. His dark eyes tried to adjust to the dark, but failed to see anything to which he could assign blame.

Then he heard it: that smooth Southern drawl that for the last eighteen months had driven him every shade of crazy. He and Sadie had become lovers within weeks of her relocating to Los Angeles to teach at the large urban high school where he coached football. That sweet, slow twang seemed to hypnotize her students as much as it had him. That was not to say that Sadie was sweet or smooth. If anything she favored the media portrayal of a 'steel magnolia;' the girl could have given Scarlett O'Hara lessons in enticing and capturing men...him most of all.

Sadie Jo Montgomery was despite her small stature and diminutive appearance a formidable woman. She had been raised the youngest child and only girl in a large and prominent Southern family. Her father had been the pastor of the largest Baptist church in town. Her mother was a high school English teacher, which was where Sadie got her first desire to become a teacher. Her five older brothers played several sports as well as served as school and community leaders.

But despite this all, Sadie always took the road 'less travelled by' as she liked to quote her favorite American poet, Robert Frost. After finishing college, she spent two years teaching in Africa with the Peace Corps. Even when she returned to the US, she did not assume her old life; rather she took a position at one of New Orleans' toughest high schools. Of course, after Hurricane Katrina when people were slow to return to their old homes, her contract was not renewed, which was what brought her to Compton and James' world.

If there was such a thing as love at first site then it was that late August morning when he saw her strawberry blonde long hair, freckles and laughing green eyes. It had taken over a month though to get her to notice him; more than a minor wound to his considerable ego. It had taken two more weeks to convince her to go out with him. But the surprise had been on him, when the waiter asked about dessert and Sadie looked him directly in the eye and in that smooth, slow drawl purred, 'I'm in the mind for chocolate. Dark chocolate. Let's go back to your place.' The next few hours had been just about the best sex of James' life; if he had had better he could not remember it.

From there, it had been a low-key and casual sexual relationship. Their 'special' friendship was actually the worst kept secret at King High School. The other teachers knew. The administration knew. Hell, even most of the student knew that Ms. Montgomery and Mr. Jackson were an item. Unfortunately, not as much of an item as James Malcolm Jackson would have liked. He could not seem to convince Sadie to either go public with their affair or make it something more permanent.

While Sadie had hinted and joked more than once after a randy few hours of hot and sweaty sex about her desire to tie him down and spank 'that incredibly hot, tight, black ass' as she said; James had not actually thought she would do it. It might have given him a brief pause about giving her a duplicate key to his apartment if he had. But it did explain that wide smile and the wicked twinkle in those Irish green eyes of her when he had insisted she have a key to his place a couple of weeks before.

As another hard blow from that pale, petite hand connected with his hind quarters, he opened his mouth to cry out for her to stop these silly games. But before a single word could make its way past his throat, his mouth was stuffed with slightly damp, musky and silky material. It did not take him to figure out what it might be: his lover's thong underwear often bore that same distinctive smell of arousal.

But dammit, enough was enough; James thought as he struggled more valiantly against the soft but firm bindings that he correctly guessed now were her stockings. He much preferred them encasing those amazingly legs of hers than their current use. James paused for a moment in his fight as yet another stinging blow landed upon his bottom.

'I'm gonna turn this hot, black ass three shades of red before I make you eat my sweet, white pussy,' Sadie drawled authoritatively.

James would have laughed at her words if he could have. First of all, he very much doubted that his dark skin would ever turn 'three shades of red' as she said. Secondly, how the hell would she know in the dark confines of his bedroom? That was when it struck him; she had no intention of releasing him or halting this game until she had had enough. For a man, who was very much accustomed to being in charge in the classroom, on the field and in life; that was a shocking revelation.

If it had been anyone other than his Sadie, he would have been angry, violated and filled with revenge. But this was probably the one person in the whole world (other than his momma that is) whom he trusted and adored enough to tolerate...at least for now...this spanking.

He felt Sadie's soft, warm hands now moving in slow circular caresses over his still tender bottom. 'I'm going to teach you the right way to spank,' she purred.

In the dark, he could not see her drawing back her hand, but he soon felt the stinging pain of it echoing through his supine form. 'First, you slap it hard,' she said with a firmness he had never before heard in her.

Sinking her manicured nails into the soft flesh that covered the steel muscles of his gluteus maximus, she opined, 'Then you cup it firmly.'

Her soft hands then returned to the tender caresses, which had begun the lesson. 'Then you rub it softly.'

He felt her warm breath across his skin a moment before her next words filled the dark silence, 'And last...you must kiss it all better.' He almost jerked upright as he felt her warm lips and tongue move over the tender flesh of his ass.

But the pleasure was soon greeted with another sting as he felt her teeth nip at his battered back-side. Her warm laughter filled the room as she quipped, 'Of course, sometimes a girl is just too tempted to be naughty; especially by a hot, tight, black ass like yours.'

James was intrigued, a bit mad and more than a tad aroused by his lover's little game. He knew that he might be able to break even the firm bonds that held him, but not without damaging his bed and most likely one or both of them. Sadie's game was not dangerous enough to warrant such drastic action. Which left him only one choice: lie back and take it...until she had had enough.

That was exactly what he did too as blow after stinging blow landed upon his increasingly tender bottom. It was always the same pattern too. Each stinging blow was followed by the biting grip of her nails into the firm muscle, which was then followed by the tenderest of caresses and sweet kisses. Of course, there was the occasional nibble of those sharp teeth into the bruised flesh as well.

James was not sure exactly how long or how many blows his lover had landed. But what he discovered over that seemingly brief time span was shocking. Each blow of his lover's hand on his back-side seemed to make need grow higher and his black cock harder. It was actually throbbingly hard at this point. The warm, soft cotton of his sheets beneath him was both too sensitive against his turgid member and not quite enough. He wanted and needed those soft, pale hands to reach around beneath him and finish him off. His mind and body was screaming out for release.

But in his current position, he was completely helpless to communicate the power of his need. Her thong in his mouth prevented more than the occasional moan that could mean anything from 'stop' to 'more.' With his hands and feet bound as they were, he could neither finish the job himself nor force his lover to. Then he realized that the extent of his powerlessness was itself an aphrodisiac.

For all of the shocking revelations of this night, James was not prepared for his lover's next surprise. The next blow was the most powerful one of the night. And when she sunk those manicured nails into his flesh this time, he was certain that she broke the skin and drew blood. Except instead of a tender caress and kiss, when his ass rose high in the air from the shock and pain; his lover used his own momentum along with her resolve to slip her finger between the firm globes and deep within his anal sphincter.

It was a sensation that James in his typical macho homophobia would never have imagined as erotic. But it was. So powerfully so that James' throbbing cock erupted with such a powerful orgasm that the first shot of his warm, thick cum actually hit his own eye. It was followed by four more less powerful, but satisfying eruptions that soaked the sheet beneath him.

His mind was so muddled that he barely felt her slight weight shift as she untied the hose, which had bound his hands and feet. He had heard about people, who passed out from the power of their orgasm; but he never thought it was possible. This night was damn close. He doubted that he could move if the apartment caught fire; he was so drained by his consuming orgasm.

But then he felt her hands softly kneading and massaging his shoulders as her soft lips and not-so-soft teeth toyed at his neck. 'Aww...did the little teacher best the big, bad coach?' she teased. 'Did you forget the second part...I'm gonna make you eat my tight, wet, white pussy?'

James chuckled at his lover's taunt, but he was determined that his little teacher was not going to 'best' him. Rolling so that she was pinned beneath all his two-hundred and twenty pounds of muscle; he smiled into the dark. 'Yes, ma'am,' was his only reply before sliding down her toned body until his chin rested just above her shaved mound. 'One good turn deserves another as they say,' were his own retort as his thick lips descended to tease and torment the tender bud of her clitoris.

Sadie arched off the still damp sheets almost immediately. The heady sensation of her little fantasy had her on the edge of a powerful release of her own; besides her lover was always exceptional with that thick tongue and lips.

James was not in the mood to be nice. Even when Sadie pushed and clawed at his shaved, dark head; still his lips, teeth and tongue tormented the tender bud. His tongue trailed too to the dripping honey of that sweet cunt. He had been teased with the taste of it on her thong as she played her little game. Now he meant to feast upon it like it was the eternal nectar of the gods; ambrosia being a common Southern dessert anyway.

Within moments Sadie was cursing and demanding that he release her. 'It's too fucking sensitive,' she practically screamed as she pleaded, 'Please stop. I can't take anymore.'

But take more was exactly what James demanded now that it was his turn to be in charge. His thick, dark fingers slipped into the tight channel that he so adored when wrapped about his hard cock. As his teeth nipped at the firm flesh of her clitoris, preventing it from retreating back behind the safety of its hood; his fingers sawed back and forth inside her cunt until he felt her juices begin to drip down his hand. He smiled around the throbbing bit of flesh between his teeth as he returned the favor. One of his thick fingers coated and lubricated in her juices slipped deep into her ass.

As it had with James earlier, the sensation was so intense that it triggered another, even more powerful orgasm in Sadie. James' mouth was soon flooded to overflowing with her juices. While he had on occasion brought her to such a powerful release with his cock that she erupted in a female ejaculation, this was the first time orally. James was determined not to waste a drop of it either as he drank deeply at the fountain of his lover's womanhood.

It was Sadie's turn to drop, half unconscious, back onto the messy bed. As the last tiny tremor coursed through her limp form, James rose above her. His lips and face coated in the taste of her; he kissed her tenderly.

'Woman, after taking my ass cherry like that, you damn well have to marry me.'

Sadie's soft laughter drifted up towards heaven as she wrapped her arms about his broad shoulders, 'Why Coach Jackson, I thought you'd never ask.'

James chuckled deeply as slipped between her open thighs and inside her still trembling cunt. For a moment, he wondered what surprises his fiancée had in store for their honeymoon.

But that's another story.

wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
380 Followers