Black Cat: Top of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers

His expressionless mask betrayed nothing. Though his chest rose and fell as he panted, he gave no indication of what he was thinking or feeling. There was something about it -- something about being completely at the mercy of this masked man -- that drove Felicia wild. Her slit, already boiling over, grew even wetter at the weighty pause.

"Wh --- what...?" She started to ask, twisting on his cock, trying to lure him back into fucking her.

"Just admiring the view, pretty lady." Spider-Man replied as his cock thumped like a heartbeat inside her. And it was true. The sight of her was incredible; her face flushed with the heat of their passion, her platinum hair reflecting the light of the full moon, the warm glow of the city bouncing off her soft, smooth skin.

He squeezed her breasts tight as he started to fuck her again, now slow and deliberate. She kept her eyes locked on his mask for as long as she could, before they rolled back in her head and she closed her lids, losing herself to the rasping ridges of his shaft.

"That's it..." she whispered. "Oh, that's it, Spider. That's the spot...you make me so wet, baby...you fuck me...you fuck me so good!!"

Her words once again succeeded in driving him on, feeding the flames of his desire and motivating him to fuck her harder, deeper, until he was stabbing his cock in and out of her frothing pussy even faster than he was before.

They were both coming closer and closer to the edge of losing control, willingly handing all their senses over to the delirium of their heat, their wanting, their passion.

The Black Cat started to thrash on Spider-Man's dick, screaming with terrible gratification. Her whole body convulsed with the maddening pleasure of it all

"HHHAH! Oh, Spiiider!" She wailed. "I'm gonna CUM, baby! I'm gonnacumI'mgonnacumI'mgunna... I'm going to....to...!"

Felicia arched her back as it hit her, howling at the moon as her orgasm arrived ripe and full and oh so achingly sweet...

"FFFFF-UCK! Fuck fuck fuck! Oohhhhhhhhn God yes!"

She hissed and wailed, drooling and sputtering saliva. She was cumming, over and over and over again, one powerful orgasm after another. Her screams of pleasure were shooting out into the night, overpowering the wind to echo around the canyons of the skyscrapers surrounding them.

Her pussy was exploding around Peter's thrusting cock, the hot liquid of her cum falling from their dizzying height to shower on the earth thousands of feet below, spattering on the concrete like a passing rain.

"Oh God, Felicia! I'm going to---!"

"Do it, Spider! Shoot it in me!" She cried. "Shoot your web in me! Unh! FUCK! Do it! DO IT NOW!"

"Hhn! HRNH! HAAAARH!" Spider-Man roared as he came so hard that his feet pressed cracks into the wall beneath them. His dick spurted hot and heavy inside the Black Cat's welcoming cunt, her soft, smooth flesh squeezing him so tight.

"That it's, baby! That's it!" Felicia sighed with warm approval. "Oh, it feels so good inside me, warming me up!" She ran her hand from her clit to the point where her pussy parted to accommodate his cock. She dabbled her fingers in the fluid she found there and offered it to her lips.

"Mmmm, yummy!" She breathed as she suckled her fingertips, tasting the steaming liquid of their combined pleasure. "You taste so good, Spider. I want more!"

"More?" Peter asked, his head still reeling from the explosions of mind-numbing joy, his cock buzzing and pulsating, the head of his shaft still thick and liquidy and lodged inside Felicia's cunt.

The Black Cat giggled as Spider-Man straightened up, pulling her up with him. He rubbed and massaged her body, one hand stroking through her hair.

"Oh, I'll give you some time to recuperate, don't worry," she said, wiggling in his lap. "But I've never, ever been fucked like that before! You can't blame me for wanting to do it again. And again. And again!"

They both laughed, Felicia's hands joining her Spider's to rub her tingling body all over.

A response to her comment welled up from deep inside Peter, and without thinking, it slipped straight out of his mouth.

"That's what we call fucking spider-style." Beneath his mask, he blushed at the comment, even as Felicia giggled at it and snuggled closer to him. Ordinarily, he would never say anything like that. What was this girl doing to his head? And why did he like it so much?

"You trap a lot of girls in your web, do you?" She asked, breaking him from his line of thought.

"Only the bad ones." He replied.

She turned to look up at his masked face and raised an eyebrow behind her cat mask.

"Well, that certainly includes little ol' me. I'm positively wicked."

"Lady," Peter said. "You don't have to tell me twice."

Obeying his unconscious command, his mask slipped away from his mouth, and he once more met Felicia in an intense, electric kiss.

They stayed there for a long while, the full moon being all the light they needed, the kisses they shared keeping them warm. When finally Spider-Man's spent cock slipped from her drizzling folds, he hoisted her back up to the rooftop.

"How are we going to get you home?" He asked her, eyeing the torn costume that left her in little more than her mask, boots and gloves.

"You ever streaked before, Spider?" She said, winking at him.

"Can't say I have..." Peter replied as Felicia cupped him, stroking his balls until he unconsciously willed his costume to reveal himself to the cool night air.

"First time for everything," she grinned, before turning and running for the edge of the building. "Catch me if you can!"

She leapt nimbly over the side, disappearing into the dark. As he moved to follow her, he started to command his suit to cover his body once again. Following Felicia's lead, however, he cancelled the order, leaving himself exposed. She wasn't the only one who could be a little wicked.

"Hey, Cat! Wait up!" He said, vaulting over the brink.

The chase was on again...

JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers
12