Black Cock & Birthday Presents Ch. 01

Story Info
Crossdresser's wife opens him with a birthday surprise.
1.1k words
4.31
121.3k
65

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
407 Followers

I set my briefcase down on the wall desk in our kitchen and rolled my bag to a stop next to it. Before going upstairs to change, I looked into the refrigerator to see what was available for making dinner. Angela would want me to make something special for my 28th birthday before she went out with Darrell.

Nothing seemed adequate so I decided to head upstairs to get changed. The big build-up to my four day conference turned into a bust. I never once got the chance to wear all my girly clothes. It pissed me off so bad I just stayed in men's clothes and didn't even bother with panties or thigh highs underneath. Now my business suit was coming off and I planned to celebrate in something soft and skimpy.

Though she swore she had nothing planned, I'd seen the brochure for the spa at the resort just outside town. It might be the perfect opportunity to 'go girl' for a whole weekend.

The doorbell rang to get me out of my thoughts.

"Hi, Darrell," I said after opening the door. It was only 4:30 so his presence put me off guard. "I'm sorry about my clothes, Angela didn't say anything and I just walked in from my trip."

"Happy Birthday, Sandy," he said holding up two packages. I have to say it got me giddy.

"Thank you so much," I gushed. I backed up a step to let him inside and closed the door. "You are so thoughtful."

As it sunk in on me, I got more emotional. Darrell had been one of the guys fucking my wife for a little over a year. She didn't go for the hard core guys claiming to be bulls. We quickly found that most were head cases. Darrell was built like a big black bull at 6'2" and 220 pounds but he had an easy smile and we all got along well. Sometimes he and I hung out together without Angela. We had good relationships with all of her boyfriends but I liked Darrell the best.

He kept his arms up so I went around him for a hug. "Is that what brought you over so early?"

"Of course not," he said in his joking way. "I came for some pussy. I couldn't wait."

"Sure, my friend. I'll make you a drink. Where would you like to sit?"

"Let's go to the table in the kitchen."

I made Darrel a scotch on the rocks and handed it to him. He set the packages down but was still standing.

"What's with the clothes?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I'll go upstairs and change."

"No, no. Right here is fine."

It started me tingling to hear the words my feelings heightened by the presents and him standing over me. At 5'6" and only 135 pounds I was small in his presence. I stripped down to my underwear quickly then looked over at my suitcase. I'd never stripped in or had been completely naked in front of him. I liked it best to at least have on a pair of panties.

Besides, I'd let myself go a little bit during the trip knowing the spa treatment awaited. I took my hormones and all but other than that all I did was keep my hole super clean all week. During our phone sessions, Angela teased me about how I liked to feel and see myself opened back there so her calls focused on my ass.

I'd been fucked a few times by bulls but mostly by her strap-ons. I liked sucking cock and did it much more often.

Once completely naked, Darrell handed me the first bag. I reached inside and pulled out a beautiful pink flower print padded push-up bra.

"Oh my gosh," I said.

"You talked about it so much," he said. "Put it on Sandy, I'll fasten it for you."

My tiny cock was hard as I pulled my pony tail aside for him. I got away with long hair by telling my bosses it was part of my heritage as an American Indian though my skin was nearly pure white.

"Darrell, I don't know what to say."

"Open the other one."

It was a long thin rectangular box. I opened it to find a simple diamond necklace. I was speechless frozen in place. He took it out of the box, took the box out of my hand and said, "Go on, girl."

I knelt in front of him and started unzipping his pants. He unclasped the necklace and started around my neck with it. I pulled up my pony tail and he fastened it around my neck.

"Look up at me," he said. "Take your hair down and grab that cock."

I did just what he said trying to control all the feelings and thoughts.

"Now, that's got me horny. I've got to have some pussy."

"Angela should be home soon," I said. "I'll help you out until then, Darrell."

"I know you will, Sandy. Get up on the table. You know how I love to fuck on this table."

Darrell's cock was as big around as my wrist. I could barely touch my fingers around it. I stared at it with fear but after the presents I couldn't deny him.

"Are you expecting birthday spankings?"

"No."

"Then go on and get up there, Sandy."

After I stood, he put me on the table and turned me so my head was off one end and my ass was at the other side. He loved to get in Angela's mouth that way, and I wanted him in mine like that now. Before his cock, he put two fingers into my mouth.

"Get them good and wet, girl. Damn that bra looks hot pushing them little titties all up like that."

He removed his fingers and plopped in his cock. He placed the palm of his hand over my cock and balls and pushed in the tip of his middle finger. This was the first time a man had touched me there or like that.

"Keep sucking, Sandy. I'm going to work that clit a little to get them juices going in your pussy."

He cock choked me a couple of times to thicken my spit then wet his fingers and wet inside me again. "Stop trying to be a boy, Sandy. Respond like a woman. I'm touching your pussy."

At that point, I let go a little and moved to accommodate his probing, I positioned to get his hand on my clit for the best stimulation. He fucked my mouth with his fingers two more times then pulled his cock out too.

He spun me to the end of the table. He walked over to the drawers of the china cabinet and got out the little pillow he used with Angela and put it under my head.

"You're comfortable, right?"

I tried to speak but was breathless, "Thanks" was all that came out.

frezrevup
frezrevup
407 Followers