Black Cock & Birthday Presents Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Sandy's Birthday Surprises.
1.1k words
4.54
76.8k
30

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
407 Followers

The size of him got me nervous and he could tell. He placed his massive hand on my stomach to hold me still and used the other to guide himself to my pussy.

The tip was slightly opening me when he stopped to stare. "Sandy, you keep your eyes on my eyes. Don't turn them away."

It took a couple of times. I was excited. I was full of lust. I was embarrassed and felt humiliated. I didn't want to lose his friendship or have him think less of me. Once I looked back at him, he said, "Tell me what you want, baby."

"Open me Darrell. Put you big black cock inside me. I want to feel it. I want to fuck it and ride it. I want to show you how much I appreciate your gifts. I want your cum inside me. Thank you for fucking me Darrell."

While I was pouring out my thoughts, he entered me and I barely noticed the bit of pain.

"The head is in girl, you're looking so good with a black cock stuck up in you. Did you get your pussy clean for me?"

"It's clean, Darrell. Oh my...oh I love this feeling."

"Sandy, keep your eyes on me. We have all night. This is just to get you open, girl. Keep relaxing and opening for me. Now tell me about your trip."

It took a few seconds but I started talking about the hotel and the conference and after a while he took his hand off my stomach and put both of his hands on my waist and by that time he was slowly pumping me.

"Ok, you're doing great, Sandy. Do you feel great?"

"Darrell you're fucking me so good. I'm out of my mind for it."

"Put your fingers down here and do like I was doing and get some thick spit on the other fingers and run them on either side of my shaft. You've got to be a girl if you're going to take cock."

I did what he said and stayed calm until my fingers felt his shaft. I could feel that big black monster and how open I was and it made me wild.

"Learn to take it baby. Your man don't want you to get off quick. He wants to control when it happens. Men cum from the outside. Find that cum you want to get on the inside."

"Hi Darrell," I heard my wife say. "I guess he liked his gifts."

I looked up at the clock and realized I'd been getting fucked for twenty minutes. Angela kissed Darrell. "Hi, baby," she said to me then kissed me too. She pushed my hand away from my clit and sucked on me. It was the first time in years her mouth touched my cock.

I lay there unable to take the stimulation for more than a moment. I drained two weeks back up of cum into her mouth as Darrell pumped my ass. She moved up and let me kiss all my cum out of her mouth.

When she pulled away, Darrell stopped.

"Ok, baby. You've cum and you always tell me that you stop feeling like a woman afterward. Darrell's in your ass. Do you want him to pull out or do you feel something deeper?"

"Don't pull out Darrell," I said though I did feel odd about the moment.

"Get me wet again, Sandy."

Angela walked down the hall and returned with our video camera. Darrell had to use his hand on my stomach to hold me in place.

"Don't get all excited. That's why he's fucking you here. We already have the two cameras on. I'm just using this one for some close-ups."

Angela clicked on the 42" monitor on the wall behind Darrell's head. I saw myself being fucked from above, to one side and now close up with Darrell working me faster than before.

"You're a pretty little fuck, Sandy. It's got my panties soaked. Look at you with your new bra and necklace from your man. Do you want Darrell to be your man, baby?"

"Yes," I panted out.

"Calm down, Sandy. Keep your eyes on me, girl. Keep that cock wet. Concentrate on being a girl...That's it Sandy."

Again Darrell got me calmed down and taking cock like he wanted me to. "Now say it little bitch."

"I want you to be my man, Darrell. Please be my man."

"Damn, that's a good girl. I'll be your man. Want to go to the ballgame on Sunday?"

"Yes, Darrell."

"A few beers afterward."

"Yes, Darrell."

"You're still going to be my girl but now I get pussy when I want it."

"Any time you want it, Darrell. Thank you so much. You're so good to me."

Darrell started pumping me harder and I kept him wet and worked my clit and I felt him building and wanted to feel him cumming and wanted to give everything in me to please him. He sprayed my pussy with cum. I felt the first pulse then another.

"Pull back a little so I can his little pussy throbbing as you fill him," she said.

I looked up and saw my ass quivering and him dumping into me. The look of his black cock and my tiny spread out white ass made me cum again but this time as a woman. I was completely soft but felt the most intense orgasm of my life.

Darrell rested only a moment then pulled out leaving me open and empty.

"Look at it baby. You're so opened up. Happy birthday, Sandy."

I got a little weepy. My wife was so good to me giving me what I'd told her about. My hole was gaping wide and it felt so good and I was still cumming and it pulsed a few more times but even after cumming it was open.

"Stay there and enjoy it baby," she said after Darrell had to hold me down again.

"I've got a wine glass, let that seed leak out." I watched as glob after glob of cum ran out of me. "Are you on the pill?"

"No, I'm not on the pill," I said.

"I think there's still enough in there to get you pregnant. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I'd have Darrell's baby."

Darrell brushed across my forehead once and turned my face to his. "You look good like this Sandy. You're a good piece of ass. Happy birthday, girl."

"Thank you so much, Darrell. It's going to make me cry."

"Drink this cum, baby. Then squat down and clean up Darrell. I'll put the glass down to catch any drips."

"I bet even gaped up like that he'll hold the rest of that seed in him."

I cleaned Darrell until tasteless enjoying every inch of that cock that was so deep up inside me and never let any leak out.

"You've been fucking for two hours, Sandy. Get upstairs and get ready. We'll starve by the time you make dinner."

frezrevup
frezrevup
407 Followers