Black Cock Era 01

Story Info
She's a wild white girl, living alone and naked on the beach.
3.6k words
4.06
95.9k
64

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Cock Era is a tongue-in-cheek interracial epic story about a potential but unlikely future in which white women are enslaved by the superior black males. The story is far fetched, but it's a fictional fantasy, and it's meant to be a grounds to explore a fun and silly situation, not to predict how real people would behave or how you the reader would behave in the same situation. Many white wimpy stories get comments about how the commenter would never allow such abuse. I'm here to say, at the start, calm down. This is a playful story that is not supposed to be taken too seriously. Many of my readers, like me myself, find these kinds of scenarios fun and sexually exciting. If you're the type of man who has no interest in sub situations or cuckolding ones, this story is not for you. But, if you find racial tension to be sexy and like to fantasize about black domination, here is a story for you.

If you are the intended audience for this (ie you enjoy stories about men dominating other men by taking their women, and you feel comfortable exploring that urge in a realm of racial tension and absurd unrealistic historical situations), I'd love to hear some comments, suggestions, or ideas for other stories. If you are not the kind of reader above, please refrain from voting or commenting. If this story isn't for you, that doesn't mean it deserves 1 star. You wouldn't go around and bad review homosexual stories just because you are straight.

Before you read this, you should make sure you've read Black Cock Era Zero, the prologue that sets up the exposition of the universe in which this story takes place.

This particular installment is the first chapter, and the introduction of our heroine Hannah, a wild busty white girl living in the wilderness of a long-future America where whites can be legally owned by blacks. Part of the fun of the story is Hannah's wildness: it's sexy how liberated, fierce, and wild she is. As such, much of the story is description of this sexy wild woman: she hunts and eats meat viciously, she bathes naked in the waves, she chases after her studding horse. Though the story culminates in a big interracial sex scene, much of the anticipation and set up stems from this sexy wild factor. I hope you read this story with that in mind, that this chapter is only one part interracial fantasy, with one part wild girl adventure.

-PMD

--

In the valleys of the West Coast, Hannah spent her days riding her horse along the beach and her nights sleeping soundly under the cover of an old fallen rock.

Hannah's horse was named Mauricio. He was a gorgeous black stallion whom Hannah had ridden since she was a little girl. She'd grown up in the stables of a rich black man's planation, her white mother tending the horses there. When she was old enough, her mother sent her away on the back of Mauricio and she'd been living on the beaches of Old California ever since.

Hannah splashed her tan white body in the waves. She was a fit young woman, stocky and well toned. When she rode, she wore a top made of leaves to take the edge off the wind chill, but she was more than happy to let her big brown breasts loose from her top and swim naked in the cool fresh ocean.

In the years since the black revolution of America, the terrain had been transformed. The whites of the wealthy California had long since been rounded up (for males, to work and for females, to fuck) and the country was mostly centered on the East Coast. Here on the West, there was a lot of open land, open seas, and wild animals.

On the beach, next to where Mauricio lay on his belly resting, Hannah had made a big fire, over which a plump juicy big was roasting. She had trapped the beast in the forest a little bit off, and she was anxious to sink her hungry teeth in its flesh.

Hannah scrubbed her body in the salty waters. She could not remember her mother too well, but she remember enough to realize their resemblance. Now in her mid-twenties, Hannah had the big bountiful breasts her mother had had: plump, fat, and round. She tanned in the sun every day, and Hannah's heavy rack was a perfect shade of tan. Likewise, Hannah had developed her mother's thick curvy hips. These made her not only irresistible to men, she remembered from her mom, but also a very good rider with Mauricio.

"Smell good, Mauricio?" she yelled to her horse and she emerged from the waves, hips swaying in the froth. The beast blinked awake and whinnied back to her. They would share the pig together, master and animal.

It was a beautiful midday, and Hannah and Mauricio were hungry. She grabbed a knife from her pouch and sliced open the meat; it was tender and well cooked through.

Hannah did not see very many humans. She avoided white colonies, because they were overbearing and controlling. When she had first run away, she had fled with her horse to a small group in Arizona, but they made her wear clothes and go to school. She wanted to hunt, ride her horse, and splash in the waves. So she fled there too. Ever since, she had been living alone with her horse.

She remembered the black men who had owned her and her mother. They were huge bulking men, educated and buff. She would wait inside and watch from the window as her mother fixed and readied the horses for when the men would ride.

She knew that at night, her mother went up to the main house to sleep with them. She would come back in a woozy smile with her hair a mess and her dress misbuttoned. As Hannah grew older and thought back to these nights, she realized what they were. She had seen animals mating, touched herself at night, realized the big human secret about reproduction. And though she knew her mother took pills to fall in love with her masters, the wild virgin Hannah knew that if she were her mother, she wouldn't need any kind of pills. Her thighs would get soaked just thinking about it.

Mauricio ground his teeth at the meat in front of him. Hannah's hands were slippery with grease as she peeled off another strip of thick cut bacon. When she finished her meal, she laid back in the sand, full and content. Her powerful naked body felt satisfied and nourished. Sticking her fingers in a mess of leftover grease, she rubbed her naked body from head to toe. As she napped nude in the sun, the sun would beat down her grease glazed skin, giving her tingles of warmth and comfort.

When she woke from her nap, it was dark, and she still felt full and happy. Mauricio the horse was wandering nearby, eating some shrubs. As she looked out on the beautiful ocean, her hands moved over her greasy body and down between her legs. She was thinking of those hulking black masters from years ago.

Back during the short time in the white colony, Hannah remembered asking why no one talked to this one particular girl. All the other girls seemed to avoid her.

"Oh that's Sarah," one of them snarled, "She's a freak."

"Why?" Hannah had asked. She must have been freshly 18 at the time.

"She does everything wrong!" the girl had yelled. Sarah would sneak into the boy's cabins to have sex with the white guys.

"She fucks them?" Hannah asked confused.

"I know, right?" In this colony, white women were being prepared to go back to black civilization, find a black master and let him ravish her. This was the way all white colonies worked. White men were for working, not for fucking.

This girl had confirmed what Hannah had known in her heart for years. This is why, when she looked out on the ocean, she pleasured herself thinking of the black masters she never had.

To her left, she glanced and saw Mauricio retreat into the trees. He was loyal and had never tried to run away, but she felt uncertain this one time. Something was wrong.

Hannah leaped up, her orgasm interrupted and her hand sticky with her own juices. Her body was a shiny glazed mess of ocean spray and grease. She didn't bother to grab any clothes.

Sifting through the trees of the forest, Hannah found Mauricio. He was standing next to a great gray mare, a beautiful horse who was tied up with rope to a tree. Now, in the moonlight and stars, Hannah could see why her horse had snuck away into the words. She was a beautiful horse.

"Silly Mauricio," she said smiling to her companion. The horse had no eyes for Hannah; he was in heat.

At times, Mauricio would find a gorgeous wild mare and mate with her. Hannah was accustomed to watching her beautiful creature's animal cock harden as he mounted his mate. Affectionately, Hannah sometimes called her horse Tree-Trunk-Dick, because his horse cock was the thickness of a tree trunk. Hannah was happy to let her animal friend find a partner to empty his nuts into. It just meant a new generation of little wild Mauricio horses in the forest.

But Hannah had never seen a horse tied up like this. Sure, sometimes she would tie up Mauricio, but how did this mare get this way? Did someone do it? Was someone here?

As Mauricio's neying and whinneying got louder, Hannah heard a shout; definitely not an animal! She had never encountered anyone else before out in the wild, and she ran behind a tree far from where the sound was coming.

"You stop! You stop!" yelled the voice as it came closer, "Get away from my horse!"

The figure that emerged toward the mating horses was enormous. At first Hannah couldn't see him in the darkness of the forest, but then she realized it was because his skin was dark as tar. He was a hulking burly black man, with bulging muscles straining in the arms of his shirt and a fierce expression on his face as he scolded the horses.

"You'll ruin her, get away from her!" he yelled to Mauricio, shoving him. He was unsuccessful in moving the beast, but Hannah heard Mauricio's distinct finishing ney. His horse balls emptied and satisfied, she heard him dismount the mare and whinney away.

"Shoo! Shoo!" yelled the black man to the departing Mauricio. Hannah was sure the horse would go back where the delicious meat was still sitting in the sand.

"What did he do to you?" asked the man to the horse, patting her on the buttocks. "Ewck, he's gotten you all sticky, Donald" he called, "Donald!"

A smaller set of footsteps trudged towards them.

"Yes sir, yes sir," answered Donald, "it was difficult to keep up behind you." He was a little white man, not much younger than Hannah, she was sure, with a huge knapsack on his back. She was amazed such a little white man could carry it all.

"Clean up Marsie," yelled the Master pointing the horse, "Some brute has come and defiled her."

"Right away," said the white man, nodding his head. He glanced at the sticky gloopy horse, what a mess he would have to clean.

The black man scowled at Donald as he scrubbed at the horse with a rag from his sack. For the tired little man, getting all of the horse spunk out of Marsie's fur was a challenge.

Hannah, however, had her eyes right on the black man. Her heart was pounding in her chest; she had been dreaming of a man like him for years.

She slowly moved from behind her tree. She walked slowly towards where the two were standing.

"Wha--AHH!" yelled Donald as he saw the approaching figure.

"Wha--What?" said the Master, turning.

To the two men, the slow moving Hannah must have looked like some long lost goddess of fertility. Her big bare breasts swung with her footsteps. She wore an earthy smile the shone in the moonlight, which also illumined her bare toned stomach and curvy wild hips. Hannah was beautiful.

"Hello," said the Master, glancing up and down Hannah's shiny brown body. Hannah didn't respond; she hadn't spoken to another human in years, nevertheless such a strong bulking black man. She just smiled.

"Who are you, young lady?" asked the Master, but Hannah just moved slowly towards them silently.

When she was close enough, she could see both the men clearly. And she saw, on the Master's left hip, a holster for a very large shiny gun.

Hannah froze. She didn't like guns. The men noticed.

"What's wrong, why did she stop?" Donald was also frozen, staring in the beautiful naked goddess's body breathlessly.

Hannah began to retreat slowly. She was scared. When she was a few steps back, she turned and sprinted.

"What?! No, Donald, go! Get her!"

The little white man dropped his pack and ran. Hannah had been running, jumping, swimming her whole life, she was fast, but Donald was brisk enough to catch up.

He leaped forwards, trying to grab hold of her and tackle her down. Her managed to sink his grubby fingers into the warm soft fleshy of Hannah's sides, groping her curvy hips for a brief moment before her slippery skin made him tumble and she escaped away into the forest.

The next day, Hannah tied up Mauricio and went following the trail of the two men. She was scared of getting too close, because of the gun, but she was still fascinated by the brute masculinity of the Master.

She found them far down the beach. The black man was bobbing up and down near shore, and the little white man was sitting under a giant foldable awning.

She watched from a distance as the black man swam. His body was so fit and muscular, his black skin was darker than the pelt of her horse. When he came closer to shore, she realized he was swimming nude, not clothed like the previous night, and she waited in anticipation for him to emerge so that she could see his lower half.

When he did, her jaw dropped. She had never seen a human penis before, but given the relative size of every other animal's, she hadn't expected the Master's to be so enormous. It was a size worthy of one of the wild horses, one of the particularly studly ones who spread his seed amongst the entire population. As the thick dark cock swayed between the walking man's legs, Hannah's lips parted and drool dribbled down her chin to her pendulous thick tits.

The studly nude man stood over the dozing white man. Kicking him awake, the Master yelled at him, pointing in the opposite direction and saying something about food, and Donald slugged with his pack down the beach. Stretching out his firm black body, the Master lay down in the sand beneath the awning, nude and ready to rest.

Hannah stared at the bulky sleeping body. Without clothes, he was mesmerizing, but Hannah soon realized that he could not have the gun either. Stepping carefully, Hannah approached the sleeping body to get a closer look.

He was sound asleep as Hannah hovered over him. His thick soft penis was black as night against his thigh, and Hannah wanted to reach out and touch it so bad. Her pussy was tingling and she groped at her own heavy left breast sensually.

Quietly, the wild girl got down on her knees before the body. Her tan buttocks sat firmly on the inside of her legs as she squatted. She stuck her hypnotized face right next to the member. It rose up and down with each breath the man took,

Hannah appreciated its thick sturdy base where it connected to his pelvis. She saw the throbbing mega-veins of the shaft that went on for inches until they culminated in that big dark bulbous head, a soft shiny deep purple cockhead with a large moist slit at the tip.

She slowly stuck out her finger and pressed it gently against the tip of the cock. It was slippery to her touch. She reached down another finger, then another, but the man didn't still. Soon, she had her whole hand wrapped around the head of this penis.

As she lifted it slowly off his thigh, she watched as the tip slowly oozed a big drop of clear sticky spunk. Using her other hand, she touched it, and watched the string of ooze drip from the penis as she moved her finger away. It finally snapped, dropping a think line of slime on his thigh, but a bigger droplet on her finger.

She tasted it. It was salty and thick like the fattiest part of a pig. She loved it.

Hannah stroked her fingers down the shaft of the penis. It was beginning to move in her hand, though the man it belonged to seemed still fast asleep.

Her delicate fingers stroked the length of the shaft down to its base, then made their way up to the head again. After this round, the cock was a lot longer and harder, and Hannah smiled gleefully as it grew. She stroked and stroked her hand down the base and up the cock, until she had a monstrous hard erection poking straight up into the ocean air.

Since she had tasted the droplet of ooze, Hannah's mouth had been watering to no extreme. Her lips were soaked with saliva, and her chin was dribbling glops of mouth water down her chest and body. She was fully entranced.

Already gripping the cock between her fingers, Hannah leaned in slowly so that the heat from her breath was warming the deep purple cockhead. Her drool dripped from her chin onto his big black balls. Hannah stuck the penis in her mouth.

With regards to fellatio, Hannah did what game naturally. She slurped at the rock hard penis like she had slurped meat off of bones, she licked it and stroked it with her tongue like she was sucking the juice from a coconut. Hannah wasn't sure how long she had been slurping down the rock hard penis before she looked up and saw the awoken black face looking down at her and smiling.

Their eyes locked. "Keep going," he commanded, and she didn't skip a beat.

Hannah felt a big black hand grab her shoulder, and the arms lifted her body off the cock and up his body. Her big warm tits were pressing into his chest, and she was staring inches away into the big masculine eyes.

The Master's black hands grabbed her thick behind, and spread her so that her pussy lips were touching the tip of his wet hard cock. Hannah's parted lips let out a moan, inches from his face.

The black Master yanked Hannah's body down onto his cock, and in seconds, the virgin Hannah was taking in every inch of his thick black member. The pleasure was so indescribable to her that she swore that her entire brain just melted right there into distinct and unimaginable ecstasy.

The black man roughly fucked Hannah like this, using his big black hands to grab at her hips, her ass, and her big brown titties. Her virgin wild pussy was working like a champion as her hips buckled to take in every inch of the black cock she could take.

After waves of pleasure surged from her pussy through her body, the black man spun her off, taking four of his thick manly fingers and jamming them up her cunt in replacement. Hannah's body was melting into bliss, and the black Master peaked out of the awning and yelled something unintelligible down the beach.

She was laying on her back and the Master lifted her strong brown legs up in the air, opening her pussy for his entrance. His moist purple cock head teased her before slamming back into her, his hands holding her hips steady so he could pound her snatch even harder.

Hannah's body was shaking with pleasure and lust such that she didn't notice or care as the little white man slipped a rope around her left foot. Her pussy was taking too much black cock for her to see him slip more rope around her right foot, or around her hands and wrists either.

Without noticing, Hannah was hogtied up with all limbs flailing as her mouth opened stupidly to drool, eyes rolling back into her head, pussy squirting and cumming all over the thick black cock.

The black man pulled his cock from her pussy, and Hannah looked up surprised just in time to take a big shot of cum to the eye, then another on the cheek until Hannah's face and tits were a mess with cum from the big black balls. He stroked his cock, shooting every drop he could onto her big brown tits and showering her with nutritious white goop for a hungry native girl.

Hannah, tied up and messy, quivered and shook with the remnants of the pulsing bliss.

"Clean her up!" yelled the black Master as he stood up, his softening sticky cock swaying fiercely between his legs. Donald rushed over with a towel to the smiling hog-tied woman.

12