Black Cock Era 02

Story Info
The busty white slave Hannah travels with her black master.
4.2k words
4.27
94.6k
45

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Cock Era is a tongue-in-cheek interracial epic story about a potential but unlikely future in which white women are enslaved by the superior black males. The story is far fetched, but it's a fictional fantasy, and it's meant to be a grounds to explore a fun and silly situation, not to predict how real people would behave or how you the reader would behave in the same situation. Many white wimpy stories get comments about how the commenter would never allow such abuse. I'm here to say, at the start, calm down. This is a playful story that is not supposed to be taken too seriously. Many of my readers, like me myself, find these kinds of scenarios fun and sexually exciting. If you're the type of man who has no interest in sub situations or cuckolding ones, this story is not for you. But, if you find racial tension to be sexy and like to fantasize about black domination, here is a story for you.

If you are the intended audience for this (ie you enjoy stories about men dominating other men by taking their women, and you feel comfortable exploring that urge in a realm of racial tension and absurd unrealistic historical situations), I'd love to hear some comments, suggestions, or ideas for other stories. If you are not the kind of reader above, please refrain from voting or commenting. If this story isn't for you, that doesn't mean it deserves 1 star. You wouldn't go around and bad review homosexual stories just because you are straight.

Before you read this, you should make sure you've read Black Cock Era 00, the prologue that sets up the exposition of the universe in which this story takes place, and Black Cock Era 01, which introduces the characters.

This particular installment is the second chapter, where Hannah learns more about her life as a slave and her fellow slave Donald. Some of this story is expositional, but there are moments of description for the routine sex the Master submits Hannah to, some scenes of playful humiliation between Hannah and Donald, and a final gangbang of black officers and the white slaves. These are the two cautionary elements of the story: like the prologue, this story has much exposition in it, as Donald explains life as a slave to Hannah and where she will be expected to live. The second is that there is a small element of forced-bi in the final scene, which some readers dislike. This is your warning. The function of this story was to introduce Donald and to have Hannah learn about the world she will inhabit; this will allow the scenes in Cannabust to move more quickly, and allow for the introduction of Donald's mom, the head white sex slave on the Plantation.

-PMD

--

The tied-up Hannah stayed quiet and content. Her eyes were lazily glazed over, her mouth was slightly ajar, and her little pink tongue was sticking out just the slightest. She had been fucked good for the first time, and she was still letting the waves of pleasure pulse through her still body.

Outside, laying besides the slave Donald, the air was warm. The Master was in his private tent, asleep. Hannah was on her back, all limbs up in the air, but she couldn't even notice. She was just staring at the ocean and smiling.

Donald was also having trouble sleeping. He had been around his Master's fuck-slaves before, but Hannah was different. She wasn't like the other beautiful white skinned women: experienced, sly, and sensual. Hannah had a wildness in her sincere naivete, and it made her sexy toned body even hotter to the slave boy.

Touching the white women was an executable offense for a white slave male. Donald had seen fuck toys eagerly confess to their Masters that someone had slipped a finger between their legs, or groped her behind when she was napping. All those men had been swiftly and brutally taken care of, the whole gaggles of slave girls smiling and laughing at his fate. But the wild girl was new, she didn't know any of this, and she couldn't even speak. What was there for her to tell the Master? And those beautiful brown boobies were just heaving more and more with every breath...

Donald took the risk: he reached over an arm slowly and placed his palm smack in the middle of Hannah's right tit. It was the first breast he had ever touched and he was surprised at how solid and firm the beautiful shaped mass of flesh was.

He kept his hand there for three seconds, beginning to dig his grimy fingers into the flesh when he was interrupted.

"Get your hand off my tit," Hannah said.

Donald jerked back his arm. "You can talk?!"

Hannah turned her head towards him, smiling with her big full lips. "I can."

She stayed there naked on her back, staring at Donald with her big sexy eyes, before she swayed and sat herself up on the sand.

"Do you think you can untie me? I'll let you touch my tits some more if you do."

Donald stared at her, unnerved, and shook his head vigorously.

"Of course I can't, the Master would slit my throat and feed my blood to the horse if I ever did that."

"And that's not worth getting to play with these beautiful breasts?" she asked coyly. From her stance, she could still managed to squeeze her elbows together and press her breasts into an impressive cleavage. She looked spectacular.

"Uhh, well, I, uhhh---no, it's not."

Hannah frowned seductively. "Then what can you do for me? I really wouldn't have a problem with you playing with my tits, I would just need something in return."

"I can get you food, or water," Donald eagerly offered. Hannah said she was starving; that would be a fair deal.

While he was fixing through the bags to get her something, Hannah had a realization.

"Can you do one more thing too?" She instructed him on where Mauricio was tied up, she told him to take a bit of hair from Marsie's brush and bring it to him. If he untied Maurcio and left the mare's hair, he would be smart enough to keep his distance but follow their scent wherever they went.

"That doesn't sound like a normal horse," remarked Donald, but he obeyed. He trotted off to where Hannah had pointed while she stuck her face directly in the plate of food, making a mess on her face and naked body as she viciously chowed down.

When he came back, he was panting and out of breath. Hannah looked up from her food to see Mauricio off in the distance, standing still on the beach. She could tell he understood, and she smiled.

Donald gleefully undid his pants and let them fall to his ankles. His gut was sizable, and it reached over his waist towards his dick. He had a lot of unruly pubic hair, poking out of which was a small stubby white erection, with a chestnut sized sac of balls right beneath.

Hannah's chin and neck were glazed with the mess of food, but that didn't stop Donald. He walked right up and stuck his gut inches from her face.

The slave girl looked up at his white body. She thought it he looked kind of funny, like the fat little grub worms her horse liked to eat.

Donald kneeled down before her, and squatted in the sand. With her hands tied to her ankles, the only position Hannah could comfortably sustain sitting up in was one with her knees pressed up to her chest and her back arched forwards. This left her big brown titties hidden behind her legs, which Donald was struggling with. He inched his little fingers through her knees and around her side, groping at the mounds of flesh pressed out by the force of her knees. Hannah's tits were large and unwieldy: even here, there was plenty for him touch.

"Get down on your back," he commanded, and Hannah shrugged before obeying. She didn't want to renege on her promise, though she did not feel too obligated to please this man. She knew enough about knots to know she could escape at any time. But it made more sense for her interest in the Master if she stayed entwined like this. Plus, if she wanted, she could always rat out Donald when the Master woke up, and he would be killed and silenced. If she wanted.

On her back, Hannah's tits were much freer, and Donald took advantage of this by really digging his fingers into them. He pressed the tits together, he jiggled them, he rubbed them up and down. Hannah just lay there, complict and half smiling, all four limbs flailed up in the air. The only time Donald took a hand off her busty frame was to give his little cock a quick wank, but the hand would come back quickly enough.

After twenty minutes, Donald was still not finished. He was pressing the sides of her big fleshy tits, enjoying the soft paler seam where her breasts connected to her body. Finally, sick and bored of him, Hannah cried out softly:

"Just slide your little dick in me already so you can finish and we can be done!"

Wasting no time at all, Donald raced around her body to her bottom, where her pussy was already spread open by the tied up nature of her bundled legs. All Donald had to do was grab the inside of her knees for stability and slide his little member into the wild girl's warm sweet opening.

Hannah felt a slight sensation when Donald entered her, but it wasn't much. After the vicious fucking the Master gave her hours before, his little white cock was not much to offer her. Donald seemed not to mind the residue of juices that was still fresh on her inner thighs from the Master, pumping his body into Hannah with a childish grin.

"If you're going to finish," Hannah whispered to him, "Pull your little thing out and make a mess over there." She pointed a few meters away at a depression in the sand.

With each little thrust, Donald let out of small grunt and Hannah's sizable tits bounced back and then forwards and then steadied. It was his first time with a cock this close to a woman, and it was only Hannah's second cock ever, but it took no time for her fertile attractive body to set him off. With a flash, he retreated from her and dashed to the place she had directed him. His cock dribbled out small clumps of jellied cum into the sand, where he buried it.

He came back over. "You won;t tell the master any of this, of course?"

"I don't think so," answered Hannah deviously, "You took a real risk in this, didn't you? What if I wasn't loyal?"

"Please, please don't tell him," Donald pleaded with her, "I spend all my days with the Master's beautiful white fuck toys, and it's taken every ounce of me not to stray and touch them. I wank myself silly to sleep every night. But with you, I just saw those big wild breasts, bigger than any white fuck toy I've ever seen, and I lost control. Your body is like that of an angel, some kind of goddess. You can't betray me, please."

Hannah chuckled to herself. She was used to being a wild free girl, she didn't quite get the sense of gravity with which Donald was talking.

"Of course I won't rat you out, I'm just kidding around." He laughed faintly, not sure what else to do. "Lighten up."

"My name is Hannah, by the way."

As the night went on, the Master slept, but the two slaves spent the evening talking. Hannah told Donald all about her life: her mother, her escape, the white colonies, the years of freedom, and the yearning for a big black cock to set her life right. He listened patiently, nodding, and occasionally glancing down at her breasts which were shining in the moonlight.

A few hours before sunrise, Hannah was just finishing up her tale. Donald looked happy, but concerned about the few hours of sleep left.

"We must get rest before we head back to the Plantation tomorrow," he said uneasily, "But let me please just say that it's been a pleasure listening to you this evening."

"Me too," answered the buxom with slave girl, "I'm glad to have my first friend in you."

"Thank you. Let me just give you one piece of advice: keep up the mute routine around the Master. Don't let him know you can speak. It's better for white fuck toys to be as brainless as possible, white slave boys too, now that I think about it."

"Got it," answered Hannah. And Donald turned to go to sleep.

As she was drifting off, Hannah imagined betraying her friend. She considered waking up tomorrow and speaking loudly and clearly everything Donald had done, watching her Master string his body up and left for the dogs, then embarking alone with her beautiful brute Master back to his Plantation. There would be no Donald to relay her tale; just her and that big beautiful black cock.

Before drifting off, Hannah decided she would stay quiet. She could always speak up later.

The next week was devoted to travel. They would rise early in the morning, with the Master slapping Donald awake, and poking his big thick cock in Hannah's face. She would eagerly open her mouth to let it in, and fellate him right then, first thing in the morning, even before she fully regained her senses.

In this way, she would be the first one fed breakfast: a big creamy load of spunk directly from the big hot balls of the Master. Then the Master would eat the meal Donald prepared, while the slave boy went hungry until dinner.

They would spend the morning in transit, the slaves walking tied up besides the horse. The Master on his horse was the Master at his most powerful: he was so tall above his two underlings. Hannah was still completely nude for the trip, and so this resulted in frequent stops along the way where the Master would bend her bound body over and slam his cock in between her hips. The big squishy loads of cum he left in her pussy were refreshing and comfortable as she trekked the rest of the day.

When dinner came, Donald prepared, and then Hannah would feed it to the Master with one hand with the other wrapped around his hard black cock. Stroking and feeding him simultaneously, she would get an appetizer of potent black ball cream before she licked clean whatever plates and bowls the Master left over. Whatever was leftover from both the Master and Hannah, Donald got.

Once the Master went to sleep, Hannah would peer off into the distance and spot her faithful horse trailing carefully behind. He was clever, and knew to keep far away from them.

The night after Donald first fucked Hannah, he asked if he could do it again, but she admitted that her pussy was just too sore from all the big black cock she had been taking in all day. She did, however, let him jerk off while looking at her tits, as long as he ejaculated far away from wherever she was.

Every night, after he had pleasured himself to Hannah's body, Donald would sit besides her and tell her about the Plantation.

The first part of the Plantation, Donald explained, is the House. That's where the Master lives, with his family. The Master has a wife, the Madam, a young brilliant black woman from Louisiana. The Madam does research in the laboratory section of the House, working with pharmaceuticals for curing ailments and diseases. She's famous for her strictness with the slaves, both male and female, and for her extraordinary beautiful big black bubble butt. The Master also has an eighteen year old son, an Athlete, who is heading to Harvard in a few months to play sports and study Chemistry. The three of them live in the House with the House slaves, a collection of white women who cook and clean and run the home.

The second is the Fields. This is where the crops are grown from which the Master makes his profits. The Fields are worked by swarms of white male slaves, who are cheaper than using machines to harvest the crops. The biggest rule of the Plantation is that no white male slaves are allowed in any of the buildings. They are resigned to the Fields alone, unless they work in the Recreation.

"That's where I am," Donald told her, "I run the swimming pool, making sure it is clean and the right temperature. The Master and his son the Athlete like to use the pool, but also our basketball courts, our library, our bowling alley, and arcade."

"Interesting," answered Hannah, watching Donald stroke his cock slowly while gazed at her breasts, taking a break from talking.

"The final area," he continued, "Is the area where you will go."

The white slave girls are all kept in a specific compound, gated off from the rest of the Plantation. It's a beautiful area, full of soft grass and fountains and pretty buildings. Every slave girl has a bedroom with a big kind bed for when the Master comes to visit, plus a wardrobe of lots of sexy outfits.

This area is named for the two key features of the Plantation. The first is that when the Master wants to dig his cock into a big juicy behind, he has the legendary derriere of the Madam for that. What he comes to the white slave girls for, first and foremost, is big sexy breasts. The second is the principal crop of the Plantation. What the Master grows most of all is a special rare and potent strain of marijuana, a strain altered by the genius of the Madam to bring your mood down to a cool mellow but your libido up to a ravenous high. Everyone smokes weed on the plantation, from the Master and his family, to the House slaves, to the slaves in the Fields, to the gorgeous sex creatures in their compound.

"The compound," continued Donald, "Is called Cannabust. A land of cannabis and busty white women."

"Cannabust?" asked Hannah smiling, getting the pun.

"It's the primary place where the Master and his son go to smoke weed and get laid. And it's where you'll be living."

"How many other girls are there in Cannabust?

"There are about a hundred girls, plus the head slave girl."

"Head slave girl? Who is that?"

"Well," answered Donald, "She's the one in charge of arranging Cannabust and keeping it perfect for the Master and the Athlete. And actually, she's my mom."

"Your mom is one of the busty white women in the Master's harem?!" asked Hannah increduously.

"Of course," Donald responded uneasily, "What else did you think?"

"Does that mean the Master is your father?"

"Not exactly," he said, "When I was in utero, they had all his genes removed from me. So he's less my father and more the guy who fucked my mom until she got pregnant. Still fucks her."

"And doesn't that make you uncomfortable?" she asked deviously. Hannah had learned to enjoy teasing Donald, and the fact that his mom was the head sex slave of the hung Master was a golden nugget of information.

"It's life."

When they reached the border from California to Nevada, where the Plantation was, they had to stop through the border customs. In between states, it took a few hours for the government to check all baggage before letting someone from the wild, disease-ridden forests of California to the traditional civilization of Nevada.

The Master booked a hotel room, but left all his baggage and objects with the customs. This included his two most valuable pieces of property: his slaves. Hannah and Donald spent the night in a cold storage room, the only two slaves there.

In the middle of the night, Hannah awoke to a flood of light. Two big hulking black customs officers were shining a bright white torch in her eyes.

"This one's a beauty," one voice said to the other, and Hannah could hear him unzip his pants.

"Holy shit, you're right," the other said, unzipping his own pants. Hannah could hardly see anything with the bright light in her face, and she was still disoriented from sleep, but when she swiftly felt the warm slap of a hard black cock on her face, she realized what was going on.

She opened her mouth to let the black cock into her, but she was quickly grabbed on the back of her head by the man and shoved painfully down all the way to the base of his lock thick member. She could feel the whole length of it wiping against her esophagus.

"Her throat is so tight," he yelled to his friend, who was stroking his own big black cock besides Hannah, "It's like she hasn't been throat raped very often."

"Shit, but with tits like that, I'm sure she gets used constantly."

The man let Hannah's head recede off of his cock, but then slammed her back to the base again.

12