Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers

This scene and my wife's hot mouth proved too much for me and when I announced my impending orgasm, Donna withdrew and said "please don't hate me Bob, but I want black cock and if you let me have it I promise I will take care of your every need."

Her confession was just too much to take. I felt my seamen flow out of my balls and up the shaft. I thrust my cock to her parted lips and said "Oh God Donna, I'm cumming!" She grabbed my cock and directed it to her open mouth as first strand shot out and landed on her face. The second strand made it partially into her mouth and then a third went onto her tongue. She closed off the distance by sucking the head into her mouth and I pumped more cum into her.

On the screen, the husband was cleaning off his wife's other breast and I felt my cock twitch and pump out more cum as Donna swallowed me down her throat. No matter how good her mouth felt, it was the relationship of the woman and the man on the screen that captivated my lust and all of a sudden I just gave in to the temptation and began another confession.

"Donna?" I began, she looked up at me. I pointed at the screen and said "I want what they have."

She stopped to look and when she saw all that was happening she turned to me and said "Oh God Bob, that's so hot." She rose to her feet and said "I want us to be like them too Bob. We can too, you know that?" She reached down and stroked my cock in her hand. "We can be like them Bob because we make all the rules. Isn't that right?"

I nodded and said "Yes."

"Do you want to show me your desire by licking your cum off my lips?"

"Oh my God Donna, yes," I said.

"I want you to pretend I just came home from a date with our waiter. Remember her darling? I used a big black dildo all afternoon while thinking about him ramming his big black cock into my cunt."

"Yes Donna I remember him."

"When he dropped me off at home and I gave him head on our front porch. I swallowed a lot of his cum and what's left is on my face."

I couldn't wait any longer and leaned in to taste the streaks of cum that stuck to her face.

"Yes darling, show me your desire to be my cuckold husband. You want it too don't you Bob. Enjoy yourself as you clean off my face. I want you to get used to this idea Bob because I intend to start dating black men. They're going to take me out at your expense and I'm going to suck their cocks and let them treat me like a whore as they fuck me all night long."

She stroked me faster and I was rock hard. "Your cock is so hard, and I know why, isn't that right Bob. It's because you want your wife to go out with black men, you want me to return home freshly fucked with cum oozing out of me and you want to clean me out? Don't you Bob."

"Yes."

"Say it for me Bob. Give me your blessing and I promise I won't disappoint you."

"I want you to feel free to date black men. I'll pay for it and I hope that you will let me watch sometimes and also let me clean you up when you return."

"Yes darling, oh my God Bob, thank you. Thank you, thank you. You will not regret this, I promise."

She went to the bed and opened her legs. "Come here darling and fuck your slut wife."

[To be continued.]

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers
12