Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 05

Story Info
Bob picks Donna's first bull.
5.2k words
4.22
111.7k
20

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers

Fantasy exploration within a marriage only works when both parties' needs are met. When the balance of power shifts in favor of one over the other then things can get dicey. That's what seemed to me to be happening as Donna walked out of the room talking to someone on her cell phone.

I took a quick shower, got dressed and mentally prepared myself to confront her. I thought we were doing this together and now that there was a mystery person involved, I felt left out.

When I got to the kitchen, Donna was just hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?"

"Her name is Nancy. She's a new friend of mine."

"Why did you tell her I've never fucked you better?" I whined.

Donna slipped the phone into her robe pocket and then folded her arms across her chest. She looked at me sternly before responding. "She is my sexual mentor. She's helping me transition into the wife you asked me to become." She looked down at the floor momentarily.

"You're already a great wife Donna. It was just fantasy talk. I don't want to do it except when, you know, I'm horny and overcome with lust. But upstairs when you were on the phone, I thought you had a boyfriend already and it hurt me."

She looked up at me and we held eye contact. "Oh honey, I don't have any such thing. There is so much we need to discuss. I've been doing a lot of research and soul-searching on my own. Our marriage is the most important thing in my life and I really just wanted to give you your fantasy because I love you."

"Well I don't want to share you with anyone."

"We don't have to. It's up to both of us because that's how our marriage works best. We can just role play if you want. Nancy told me a lot of people do just that and have a great time. It's like practicing safe marriage sex," she laughed.

"Who is this Nancy? How did you meet her? What is her interest in you?"

Donna laughed. "Let's go sit in the Library and talk, okay?"

"Okay."

We meet in the Library five minutes later. The room has three walls of books and we sit on a sofa that's centered along the back empty wall. A ceiling lamp and fan hang from the ceiling. The fan is on a low-speed setting and the air in the room is somewhat stale, a by-product of books that nobody reads anymore.

I brought glasses of ice water and we drink half the amount before anyone starts talking. She gulps and I sip. Donna is seated on the right side of the sofa, her feet on the floor and knees together. She's holding the glass in her hands and resting it on the Kimono in the space between her parted thighs. She faces me as I put my drink on a side table. I cross my right leg over my left and fold my hands to rest on top of my thigh. When I turn to look at her she begins to speak.

"Before we continue, I just want to say that I love you and I'm willing to drop this whole thing for the sake of our marriage. Okay?" she asked.

"Okay."

"I missed you when we didn't have sex for a year."

"I missed you too."

"That night you fucked the living daylights out of me was incredible."

"Yeah, it was for me too."

"And the reason you gave was so outrageous, but I went with it because it had been so long since we made love and you felt so wonderful inside me again." Donna looked upward and shut her eyes as though she were reliving the moment. When she opened her eyes again, there were small tears in the corners but she was smiling and looking at me. "I love you baby," she said, "no matter what happens from here on out, I want you to know that."

"I love you too Donna." I wanted to reach out and touch her shoulder, reel her in next to me but I didn't. Something gnawed through my ability and I froze.

"The sex we had that night was so incredibly fulfilling that I started researching your fantasy online," she began. "There are some interesting web sites on the subject, ranging from hardcore pornography to heart-warming and provocative stories to community sites and clinical articles."

"What kind of articles?" I asked and uncrossed and re-crossed my legs the other way and sat back into the soft cushions of the sofa.

"Well, I haven't actually read clinical articles on open marriages. I took the porn and community site route," she giggled.

"I see."

"Bob, it's so hot. Did you know there are sites with women advertising themselves to men called bulls?"

"Not specifically, no."

"It's so naughty, I know. But I also found out men besides porn stars are really hung too." Donna rolled her head back and touched her exposed neck with her finger tips. Her eyes were shut again and there was an unmistakable smile on her lips.

"So how did you meet Nancy?"

"I saw her conversations in a chat room. She was soliciting attention from men who could satisfy her sexually. She made it clear she was married and that the bull could decide whether her husband could watch or not."

Donna had that charged look in her eyes, like she was horny and wanted to have sex immediately. I admit it turned me on to see her like that but I wanted to know more about what she was up to.

"So you met in the chat room, what did you call yourself?"

"She provided a link for guys to look at her profile. So I looked and there was so much information and so many revealing pictures I succumbed to the lust I felt and I masturbated all afternoon just looking at her pages."

"I'd like to see them."

"I want you to see her Bob. She's absolutely gorgeous and sinful."

"So how did you get from her profile to the phone?"

"I joined the site. Got an ID and blew her a kiss."

"What?"

"A kiss, it's a gesture you do on the site to express yourself to another person. It's to show you like them without saying anything more than that."

"Oh. So how much does the site cost?"

"It costs only $75 per month."

"Wow!"

"I'm using my own money Bob. Don't worry about it. And anyway, it's a great site. They have personals, chat, movies and an adult store too."

"Is that were you bought that black dildo?"

"Yes Bob it is. You know that porn tape you liked so much?"

"Yeah, it was really hot. Did you get it there?"

"It's Nancy's. I bought it from her personal site."

"Oh my god, that was her husband, in the chair?"

I felt the lust boil within me as I visualized the blonde feeding her cum coated nipple to the white guy who was bound to the chair.

Donna moved close to me and whispered "do you remember what you said to me Bob?"

"I said I want that."

"Yes you did honey, and do you know how that makes me feel?"

"Turned on?"

"Uh huh," she nodded. "It makes me wet Bob."

"How long have you been doing this research Donna?"

She put her hand on my thigh and moved it lightly over my trousers until her finger tips gripped my hard cock. She smiled in recognition of my excitement and whispered "since the day after you confessed your fantasy to me. Can you imagine licking another man's cum from my nipples?"

She leaned closer and very lightly kissed my lips. "That cock is awful hard for someone that doesn't want his slut wife fucking other men," she whispered and then lightly kissed my lips again.

"What do you think we should do?" I asked weakly.

"I think we should research this opportunity together." she said.

I looked down. I wanted to ask her if she had done it with anyone yet but thought it best not to bring it up now. Her suggestion seemed harmless and so far she was being totally open with me.

"What do you want to find out Donna? I mean we're doing this together and all but as I listen to what you're saying and the excitement in your voice I am gathering you want to live the fantasy too, for yourself."

"I do Bob. At first it was just curiosity that led me to look and I really wanted and still want to make it good for you but in the process I realized it turned me on too. This is so naughty, it's practically cheating except that we're talking about it. In so many stories, the wife or the husband to go to such extremes and the marriage is ruined. We don't have to be that way Bob. Our marriage is important to both of us, but we can have fun pursuing anything if we both really want it."

"So what does Nancy do with her husband that you want to do with me?"

"They've been doing this for years Bob. They started with an open marriage, which means they could date others for sex and friendship. Then he got into the cuckold fantasy and voluntarily gave up his freedom to seek sex outside their relationship. They have sex but Nancy is in control of that. He gives her that control and Nancy says he likes it when she pushes the envelope on him."

"What does she do to push the envelope on him?"

Donna giggled. "She's really bad. So bad, it's funny in a way," she paused to laugh again, "she has him manage her web page and most of the salacious advertising content was created by him."

"Jesus!"

"For the past few months she's had him wear a cock cage and she keeps the key around her neck."

"Wow. Whose idea was that?"

"It was her idea I think. Isn't that awful?"

"Yes. And it's hot too."

Donna moved close in again and looked into my eyes before whispering "do you want me to lock up your cock too Bob?"

"Hell no. I want freedom to jerk off and to fuck you."

"Okay darling," she laughed. "I thought for a moment that you would say yes."

"I think it's hot that they do this but that's not what I want."

"What do you want then?"

"I want a beautiful slut wife that is mischievous and fun loving; someone who involves me in her life as she becomes a wanton sexual and social dynamo. I have some reservations about this but I also like the idea of us making this a project we can do together."

"What kind of reservations?"

"First, I love you. Second, I treasure the time we share with one another. I don't really want to share pillow talk opportunities with others."

"Oh honey, that's so sweet of you. I don't either, but then that's inevitable isn't it?"

"Yeah, but that's why it's my number one reservation. I think that and other things like disease, pregnancy; financial problems could ultimately damage our relationship not to mention our quality of life. We have it pretty good right now you know. We're basically set for life at this point. I could stop working and we'd live well until death do us part."

"I've always appreciated how hard you've worked to make things good for us Bob. And, the only person I'd ever consider impregnating me is you. I'm glad you're thinking beyond the sexual rush. So, are you saying you don't want to go further than role play?"

"I don't know. I'm curious. I'm really glad I shared this fantasy with you. There is more to it though. The slut wife represents one aspect of my dream wife. Another is you as my Dominatrix. And, another as my loving partner. I see myself in our relationship as your loving husband for the rest of my life. Sexually speaking, I want to dominate you and fuck you like a stud and just as much if not more I want you to dominate me."

"Nancy is John's Dominatrix. It's so hot listening to her descriptions of their activities. I have masturbated to thoughts of asking you to give me control of your cock Bob, even taking it from you and then fucking you as a reward."

"Wow."

"Yesterday I took the fantasy further. In my mind, after we have sex I go shower and get ready for a date. I can't help it Bob, but the sheer naughtiness and the power that comes with it are incredible. In fantasy I'm finding I want to create sexual frustration in your life, fucking you and fucking you over…all because I can and I want to feel the rush."

"I think we're both ready to try. I mean we're talking about this like adults and everything."

"Oh honey. Thank you. I want you to know that I feel very strongly about our marriage too and I promise I won't go on any dates without your consent. Okay?"

"Okay, that's a deal," I said and I embraced her. We hugged tightly and Donna's hand remained firmly gripped on my cock.

"You want to see Nancy's profile?"

"Okay."

She stood quickly and when I stood my cock tented my pants. She pointed and giggled and said "before we go to the PC, do you want to role play the fantasy while we research?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, I'm the slut wife and Dominatrix role and you're the cuckold."

"Okay. That sounds great."

"That's what I want too Bob. I want you submissive and easily controlled, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."

I reached down and tried to move my cock so it wasn't tenting. I meant to object to her 24/7 comment but she interrupted my thoughts.

"Bob, have you thought about why I introduced erotic hypnosis into our fantasy?"

"That was hot."

"Yes it was. But have you considered I might have ulterior motives?"

"No, I didn't. Do you?"

"Yes Bob I do. I want to make sure absolutely that you want me to have sex with other men before I do it. The erotic hypnosis is a way to help you make the right decision. It's not about coercion though. I promise. But isn't it naughty and tantalizing just to wonder about my intentions? Doesn't that excite you Bob?"

"Yes. It's totally exciting," I answered.

Donna stepped closer so that I could feel her breath on my neck. She reached down to my trousers and unzipped them and said "Do you want me to have control of your lust today Bob?"

I nodded.

"Tell me Bob. I need to hear you ask for it."

"I want you to have control of my lust Donna. Will you take it and make it your's?"

She reached into my unzipped trousers, grabbed hold of my cock and then roughly withdrew it from my pants, scraping the tip against the metal zipper track.

"Ow! Shit! Donna, please be careful!"

"Bob, a real man would never give me control. He would force a slut like me to the ground and shove his cock down my throat."

"I can't do that."

"I know Bob. But that's something I need and why I feel like I must date other men. I want you to see me squatting down like this in front of another man so I can suck his cock." She opened her mouth and inhaled my cock to the base and held it there. She looked up at me and I saw the lust in her glossy eyes. Then she withdrew and repeated her action, including giving me eye contact. When she withdrew a second time, she said "you want that and more don't you."

"Yes, I want you to have control and I like knowing you want to take it from me for the sake of fulfilling your own fantasies."

She started jacking my cock "It's what you want isn't that right Bob? You want your wife to date other men, dressing for them and doing sexual things with them that quite frankly I wouldn't dream of doing with you because you are my loving, good natured husband."

"Am I that boring to you Donna?"

"Not at all Bob. You're giving me exactly the freedom I need for sexual exploration and in time, we will discover together what that means. It's absolutely awesome. I love you for it."

"Well when you put it that way, it feels only right to proceed."

"For some strange reason, everything combined, it feels right to me, too," she said.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"I'm saying I want to be your dominatrix slut wife and I love you for giving this opportunity to me."

"Oh my god, I'm so turned on."

Donna stopped stroking my cock just as I felt the point of no return approaching. It was such a let down when she stopped. She walked toward the hallway and said "follow me cuck-boy, I want you to see what a slut wife profile looks like."

I followed like a puppy scampers after his mama.

She walked downstairs and into her office and tapped at the keyboard as I followed with my hard-on poking out of my pants. I was smiling and feeling happy, telling myself this is so exciting. When I got to the doorway of her office, she said "stop honey, please get on your knees for me and stay right there." She typed more on her keyboard and I complied.

"I have a web page open Bob. In a few minutes I will leave the office and wait for you in our bed room. I want you to look at the web page. Take all the time you need. Then I want you to open this envelope and read its contents. This is a call to action and I want you to follow it to the letter. Do you understand?"

"Yes Donna, I will follow it to the letter."

Bring the completed sheet to me in the bed room when you are finished. I will be waiting. When I see the paper, I will know how to proceed. I promise you honey if you do this for us, I will continue being the best wife to you that I can possibly be."

She got up and walked by me. "Do you have any questions?"

"Do you think I'm weak?"

"No Bob. I think you're being realistic and honest with me. And, I played along with you because I love you and it was fun to be fucked again. Then, in the process of researching on the Internet, I've come to realize that I need this fantasy too. I want to experience orgasms driven by other men while you wonder if I'll let you have me too."

"You said I would get to cum daily."

"You know Bob, some cuckold husbands beg their wives to take away cum privileges for weeks and months at a time."

"That's a lot to ask for when I'm already giving in to the slut wife idea."

She reached down and stroked my chin and neck with both of her soft hands.

"They recognize the sacrifice pleases their wife. They're willing to wear cock restraints, enduring physical discomfort and sexual agony while they watch their wives make love to other men. If you were to beg me for that Bob, I would give in and take it away from you."

I looked down at the floor and felt completely turned on by her confidence and honesty. Something told me this wasn't just role play for the sake of role play and that soon I would find out that we are on a path toward a major lifestyle change. I looked at her sexy toes and the smooth skin going up her slim bare legs and I started seeing her as a different woman. My cock was hard as ever and I decided to just look up and not argue.

"That's good Bob. You look like you're giving in to me. I like that."

"You're really turning me on. Would you allow me to go down on you right now so I can return the favor and pleasure you?"

"Mmm, that is a wonderful thought darling. Thank you. I want you to hold onto your desire a little longer, until you complete the tasks I asked you to do. Will you do that for me?"

I nodded affirmatively.

"Good boy! Just let me move on to the bedroom. You may look at the screen any time you like."

"Okay," I said and knee-walked to the screen.

"You can get off your knees now darling," she giggled and then left the room.

On the screen, I saw this:

Mrs. Donna Wilson

Rexburn, Texas

Her email address

I panicked as I looked at our last name. This was so intense and I wondered if anyone we knew had seen this.

There was a picture of a woman on her knees, bending forward with her elbows on the floor, her arms extended in front of her, her hands cupping a black dildo, the tip of which is just inside her parted lips. The woman is looking directly into the camera and a caption reads:

"Not my real picture, but it expresses just the beginning of my intent. My husband wants me to cuckold him. If you're interested in helping me, contact him at this email address to make arrangements."

It was my email address all right. I should have been angry because she did this behind my back but then I realized her genius too. If I didn't make the arrangements, there would be no cuckoldry.

I turned and looked at the empty doorway and then I looked at the web page again. It was definitely a live page. I felt a little faint but mostly turned on and continued looking at her page.

The photo was certainly provocative and my cock remained hard as I looked at it and imagined her face in place of whoever was there. I sat down in the chair and scrolled down the rest of her advertisement.

Introduction:

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers
12