Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 08

Story Info
Master Black trains and rewards Donna.
4.9k words
4.25
105.3k
23

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers

When I woke, it was morning. I was lying face down under the covers and began thrusting my hard cock against the mattress as the memories of the evening before came to mind. It was exciting all over again to reflect on Donna's choice of attire and her willingness to pleasure and be used by Master Black in my presence. I continued pressing my hard cock into the mattress as I envisioned her face down in his lap, swallowing his cock, holding it in her throat and whimpering under the blows of his hands slapping hard against her ass.

My appetite for sex increased as my memory wore on. Just hours ago, I stood bedside and masturbated while watching our new friend power fuck my wife into sexual oblivion. And in the throes of everyone's heightened state, he seduced me too, with his invitation to use her mouth.

On the bed here and now I am humping the mattress with exuberance as I relive the moment he used my virgin mouth. His dominance over me came by outright manipulation and for good cause it was the perfect catalyst for me to suck his magnificent cock and to swallow his tasty load. I could not have imagined a better outcome. Master Black was indeed the right choice for us.

I felt the point of no return pass by and soon I felt my cock spray its semen load, wetting the sheets where Donna lay the night before. I pumped out all I had as I remembered her face twisted with pleasure, her breasts waving and colliding into one another and the orgasm obscenities emanating from her mouth as her first black lover fucked her brains out. I had never seen her so sexually charged, nor had I felt so hungry for more.

I opened my eyes and confirmed my suspicions. She was not beside me. I rolled over onto my back and sat upright to look around the room for any sign of her. Just as I realized no clues were left behind, my cell phone rang and I reached to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Bob." It was Donna. She sounded happy.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the gym."

"What time is it?"

"It's 9:30 or so."

I shifted on the bed and the spring made its familiar creaky sound.

"Are you still in bed?"

"Yeah, I guess I just needed the sleep."

"I want you to know that I had a really great time last night. I can't begin to thank you for opening up my life like you have."

"I did too. You were so hot Donna. I was just rubbing against the mattress thinking about you with him."

"You were, really?"

"Did you shower with him?"

"Yes Bob and we fucked again several times last night. I'll tell you about it tonight. I got to run though, I'm going to work this morning and resign and then I'm going to meet Master Black for lunch." The phone line went dead.

"Wait? Donna? Fuck! Wow! Oh My God! It's really happening!" I said out loud.

I lay back on the cool mattress and stroked my cock while I thought about my wanton wife making up for lost time. It was such a turn on and I felt truly happy for her and us. This new information would be useful in my next masturbation fantasy and I stroked slowly as I used a memory technique to remember each enticing moment of her phone call.

Her open admission and exuding happiness about Master Black led me to imagining Donna bringing him home to our bed after lunch, laying down with her legs wide open and fingering her wet pussy. Gone were the questions of whether I would be allowed to watch and in were the expectations that I would suck his cock and this excited me deeply.

Another hour went by and I was still stroking and dreaming of last night and the future before us. Cuckold lust can be overwhelming and I was really feeling it when I remembered Donna's comment about cuckold husbands wanting to wear cock restraints. It sounded so unbelievable at the time and yet now in the head of the moment it made perfect sense.

I stroked to a fantasy image of Donna and Master Black. She was on all 4's getting pounded from behind and a chain necklace flung wildly around her neck. When he came, her body stiffened and I could clearly see the object at the bottom of the chain. The object was the key to my inevitable future. I am Bob the cuckold, soon to be locked in a cock cage and forced to watch in agony as my wife submits to her black Master. And, that's when I came.

I came for several seconds, spraying my semen load upward and letting it fall onto my thighs and belly. There was a lot coming out this morning, much more the second time than the first and as it did I was just plain happy.

When I got off the bed, I felt like a new man: invigorated and confident. My lust was retreating and my rational thoughts returning at the same time and I told myself I didn't want to be locked in a cock cage and that I needed to do a better job controlling my lust the next time. And yet, at the same time, my lust had not completely retreated and I felt it pushing back. I'm not one to psycho analyze myself or others but I think that I may be a victim of my own lust. At any rate, without thought of consequence, I looked down and scooped a gob of cum off my chest and ate it. To my delight, it tasted it sweet, much better than Master Black's.

I am now a cuckold and today was starting out great.

* * * * *

On the opposite side of town, the day began quite differently for Reggie. He woke in Honey's bed with two naked women flanking his body. They were Claire and Lisa, well-fucked the night before, now curled up under his arms.

Across the room, bound on a wooden cross was Honey. Her binding was snug but not too tight and she hung there all night, ball-gagged and forced to watch her Master give the pleasure she craved to two other women. Honey was physically and mentally tired. Dried trails of Mascara connected the corners of her eyes to her chest. The whirlwind of the evening behind them filled her with anger, humiliation, hurt, and an overload of sexual arousal. Still hanging by a thread of energy, she longed to feel her body awaken to his physical touch.

Reggie stirred first and turned toward Claire. They opened their eyes together and she said "good morning Reggie." Reggie did not speak and simply leaned to his right. He noted Lisa was still sleeping. When he looked toward the foot of the bed, he saw Honey's eyes upon him. She looked tired and he hoped she got what she wanted. He liked her, a lot more than he thought possible and yet he didn't want to feel guilty. This was all her idea and she had pressed him over and over for it.

He finally gave in to her and chose Claire as the girl to receive the cock that Honey desired to be denied. Claire was the ideal woman as he still felt a longing lust for the fading memory of the woman he saw at the restaurant. As luck would have it, Claire loved the idea Reggie shared with her. It was Claire who suggested bringing in 18 year old Lisa, her new girl friend. She told Reggie his cock was just too much for her to handle and she needed someone to help her satisfy him.

Reggie's erection raged under the covers as he looked back at Honey. He recognized the glossy far away look in her eyes and lay back onto the pillow. His cock tented the sheets for Honey to see. He wanted to feed Honey's appetite for sexual agony and so he turned to Claire and offered her his cock if she would simply open her legs for him.

The silence burst with energy all over again. Reggie gently pumped his hard cock into Claire's cunt. Claire moaned heavy and she lifted her legs up and locked them around Reggie's lower back as his cock sank all the way into her. The embraced tightly and Reggie thrust as best he could while Claire moaned continuously.

Lisa stirred and smiled as her eyes opened. She moved closer to the two beautiful bodies beside her. She nudged Reggie's face with her nose and moved in to kiss Claire's lips. The kiss turned to passion and the two girls mouthed and tongued one another while Reggie moved into a push-up position and pumped harder into Claire. Lisa lifted her lips off Claire's mouth and said "Good morning momma."

"Good morning my sweet baby," whispered Claire. They kissed on the lips again and Lisa moved her mouth over Claire's chest and kissed and licked each of Claire's nipples to erection. Claire moaned and whimpered under the attention she received from her lover and Reggie. Their 3-some was exactly what she needed.

Reggie pumped Claire slow and methodically. He had several hours until work began and so there was no need to rush the morning with Claire and Lisa. Lisa was busy alternating her attention between Claire and Reggie.

Honey's mind reeled as she watched her Master alternate fucking each girl in their bed. She saw his muscular back rise and fall and his ass cheeks firm up with each thrust and she felt the emotional agony overwhelm her. More tears cascaded down her cheeks as she silently watched the younger girl alternate between sucking her Master's ebony pride and French kissing the older woman's gaping empty hole.

When Lisa lay back onto the bed and opened her legs to Reggie, he dismounted Claire and mounted Lisa. There was no jealousy between the two girls on the bed. Claire simply regained her breathing as she turned to her right and watched her girlfriend experience Reggie's morning cock. Lisa turned to look at Claire and the older woman smiled back at her. It was so re-assuring for Lisa and she said to Claire, "I love you."

Claire's normal breathing returned and she acted on the joy she felt for Lisa by simply moving closer until the two women were tongue kissing one another. For nearly an hour since their waking, Honey creamed as she watched her Master alternate fucking the two kissing white girls in her bed.

Claire and Lisa could not stop kissing each other. Each girl's love grew stronger for the other as each moment passed and this annoyed Reggie. He leaned forward over both girls and said "I'm going to take a break. Why don't you stay here together as long as you want," and then he got off Claire and stepped onto the floor. The two women embraced and rolled over. Claire ended up on the bottom and she opened her legs as Lisa began to kiss her way down Claire's body. The trail of kisses and licks took several minutes to make and Lisa enjoyed every stop along the way.

When Reggie landed on the floor he went into the bathroom, took a piss, shook off the last few drops and then returned to the bedroom with an aching hard on. Honey watched her Master approach. He had fire in his eyes and she relaxed her entire body for him. Reggie had only one thing in mind and that was to cum. At the foot of the cross, he unlatched Honey's legs and then he stepped onto the ledge and pulled Honey's thighs up around his waist. With all her might, she crossed her ankles behind him as he forced himself inside her.

Her cunt was wetter than he ever experienced before and his cock penetrated her all the way to his balls. It was simply amazing to him and instead of waiting for her to get used to his size, he just withdrew half way and slammed himself inside her again.


The pressure on Honey's outstretched arms was immense. Each thrust pulled at whatever remaining strength she possessed and yet she was at peace as her Master pumped his cock inside her. This was the moment of pure joy she sought and waited for all night long.

Reggie pounded away at Honey's cunt. He was physically raping this woman because he needed it and he knew she craved it. Her muffled whimpers fed his crazy lust and he sped up the tempo of his assault. And when Reggie looked into Honey's eyes once again, he saw the truth for the first time in their relationship. This girl loved him and he loved her too.

With joy in his heart, he removed her gag and kissed her lightly on the lips. Honey's tongue was about the only limb that had life left in it and she kissed him back with all the vigor she could muster. It was then that her Master grunted and his cum began to spew inside her. Once the first shot began there was no going back. He simply lifted his head and looked into her willing eyes and filled her with the full contents of his heavy balls.

In all the excitement between Reggie and Honey, the two women on the bed quietly dressed and left the house.

* * * *

Her visit to work was well timed and brief. Five minutes after walking into her boss' office she was smiling and receiving praise and the promise of a separation package along with a standing offer to return to work anytime she wanted. 'Life was certainly good, and the best was yet to come' she told herself as she left the building.

In the plaza outside her former place of employment, Donna opened her cell phone and pressed the voice activation button and said "Master". Soon the sound of his voice comforted her and she focused solely on what he said. They made lunch plans. She was to meet him at 11:30 a.m. sharp in the parking lot of the Dark Horse restaurant. It sounded familiar to her but she couldn't quite place it and so Master Black suggested she drive to his office and wait for him in the lobby.

After meeting at his building, Master Black escorted Donna to a shiny black limo with dark tinted windows waiting curbside. It was driven by a private car service and the car took off as soon after Master Black shut the door.

Immediately his big black hand landed on her exposed thigh and Donna turned to him and smiled. "Last night was incredible," she said to him. "I've never been fucked so well by anyone."

"Not even your husband?"

"Not even him. You are awesome and I can't wait for you to give it to me again," she said and moved up to straddle his lap and face him. "I want to give myself to you over and over again like last night and anything else you dream up," she said and then she planted a deep wet kiss on his lips.

Master Black was aroused and suggested that she slip down to the floor on her knees and offer to suck his cock the way he taught her the evening before. She smiled and said "absolutely," and when she got to her kneeling position, she said "may I please suck you off Master?"

He unzipped his trousers and asked "are you wearing a bra slut?"

She nodded and touched her chest with a hint of embarrassment on her face.

"Take it off. I don't want you wearing a bra around me without my permission."

Donna began unbuttoning her blouse top in order to remove the bra.

"While you're at it, strip off your clothes but leave your shoes on."

Donna smiled and said "Yes Sir." She inhaled deeply and unbuttoned the rest of her top. His instructions turned her on and she performed as requested.

When she knelt again before him, she was fully nude except for the high heel shoes on her feet and the wedding ring on her finger. Master Black had whipped his cock out and it was soft looking but still quite long and starting to show signs of life. He looked at Donna. She was beautiful and horny, reacting like most women do after they've been taken by his big black thunder. They all just want it again and again.

"Part your knees and finger yourself but don't cum," he barked.

"Yes Master." Her eyes closed temporarily as she touched herself.

"Tell me why you're here?"

She opened her eyes and looked directly into his and said "I want to be fucked again like last night."

"And tell me about your husband, where does he fit in?"

"Bob is a good man and I love him. He gives me pleasure but it's not enough and after last night I don't think I'll ever be able to be with just him."

"Is a thorough fucking all you want?"

"No, I'd like to for my husband to have the sense of purpose and satisfaction he seeks by being married to a slut wife. And, for myself, I want to live a life of luxury and adventure. We have an agreement spelling out our intentions and I intend to take full advantage of it with whoever else wants me."

"What purpose do you think your husband needs to understand?"

"We're treating this opportunity like a research project so we'll get to figure out what that means over time. Ultimately, I think he needs to understand he's a cuckold and that his wife doesn't intend to go back to a monogamous relationship."

"I have some experience helping husbands understand their wife's sexual preferences and I'd like to help you figure out what works best for your marriage Mrs. Wilson. But, what will I get in return?"

"What do you want?"

Master Black reached into his suit jacket's side pocket and removed a leather collar. "I want to put this on your neck and make you my pleasure slave in training." He held it up for her to see.

Donna shivered but continued massaging her clit with one finger as she looked into Master Black's eyes. "I'd love to wear it and be your slave," she said quietly and confidently.

"Pleasure for me comes in many forms Mrs. Wilson," he began and leaned forward with the open collar in his hands. He held it out to her and said "as I am the one who latches it around your neck, I am the only one to remove it. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master Black."

He placed the open collar around her neck, holding it at the buckle and tip. "My slaves must wear their collars as a badge of honor, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You must promise to make it visible at all times for anyone to see."

"Yes Master Black, I promise to wear it proudly and ensure it's always visible."

He put the tip through the buckle and said "and you accept that as a trainee, it is your responsibility to follow my instructions to the letter. Our goal is for my teachings to become fully integrated into your life; that means you will become the perfect slut wife to your husband and to me."

"Oh my God yes Master Black. That's exactly what I need."

"There are no papers to sign at this stage of our relationship. Our agreement is verbal and physical. What we voluntarily say to one another and how we say it are important and serve as foundations of our trust in one another. But, should you desire to end to our relationship you will simply remove the collar and return it to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master Black, but I won't do that."

He finished fastening the collar snugly around her neck and said "Then consider your self my newest slave trainee Mrs. Wilson."

Donna reached up with both hands and touched the collar with her fingers. She traced her fingertips over the leather band and found three empty D-rings and some bumpy textures facing the front.

"It's on there snugly as a reminder of your commitment to me Mrs. Wilson. In time, you will adjust to any restriction you may be feeling at this moment."

"Thank you, sir. What is this textured surface I'm feeling?"

Master Black looked into Donna's eyes and said "Those are empty spaces Mrs. Wilson. As you demonstrate your acceptance of my teachings, I will reward you by placing a letter on your collar. In time you will earn enough letters to guess what it says and once you have all the letters everyone who sees it will know what you are."

"What will it say?"

"No Mrs. Wilson. You have to earn each letter."

"Master Black? Why do you keep calling me Mrs. Wilson? I mean, it's okay if you call me Donna."

He laughed and said "It's okay to question when you don't know the answer Mrs. Wilson. My calling you Mrs. Wilson shows respect. It is appropriate when we're seen in public and as well, in private, its use reminds us that you are married to someone else even though your purpose is to serve me."

"Oh God Master Black, you're so right. I am married and right now all I can think about is getting my lips around your beautiful black cock and making it all hard and fuck-ready with my mouth."

"I take it you're ready for your first lesson" he said to her.

She nodded while looking into his eyes.

"The lesson objective is for you to demonstrate your listening skills and your desire to please me. You will find that this is a common objective across many lessons that we engage in. In the trunk of the car is a leather instrument. I'd like for you to get the driver to stop the car so that you can personally fetch the instrument and bring it to me."

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers
12