Black Cock Recruit

Story Info
The recruiter never told me about this!
3.4k words
3.91
83.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say I was naive would be an understatement. I grew up in an all white rural community of about six hundred. I turned eighteen two days before high school graduation and was on a plane to San Antonio TX for Air Force basic training two days after that. I was still a virgin, technically I still am, I've never had sex with a woman and I'm not gay.

Like thousands of guys before me the military was a shock. People yelling at you all the time, shaved head, funny clothes etc. Another shock was my first exposure to people of other regional and ethnic backgrounds. Most of my group were from the south, usually rural like me. One small group stood out though. They were from Philadelphia and all were black. Even though they were approximately the same age as the rest of us, they seemed older and were without doubt more "street smart". Most of the leadership roles naturally fell to them. I think our drill instructor being black might have accounted for that also.

My story really begins the first night I stood dorm guard duty. It lasted for two hour shifts throughout the night or anytime we were all in the dorm. Everybody took turns. My first time was about two am on the third night there. Usually you stood by the door but you were also required to make regular rounds through the bunk area. I noticed a couple empty bunks and assumed they were in the latrine. As I was returning to my post I heard a soft groan coming from that direction. I went to investigate.

I saw some shadowy figures in the shower area and for some reason didn't turn on my flashlight. I crept closer and could just barely make out what was going on. It sent a chill down my spine.

On his knees before one of the Philly guys was Decker, the smallest guy in our flight (I'm the second smallest, they're always lining you up by height). At only about five-one, the six foot plus black guy towered over him. Decker had about six inches of black cock stuffed in his mouth and his hands wrapped around about four inches more. The black guy, Washington, was moaning and rather forcefully fucking Decker's mouth.

I stood rooted to the spot trying to figure out what to do. I knew I should report this but I had never seen anything like it. Suddenly Washington groaned and shoved as much of his cock in Decker's mouth as he could. I heard Decker start to gag and Washington say "Swallow it you little fag and you better not get any on my pants!"

I realized he had just cum in his mouth!

Suddenly scared I turned to leave only to find my way blocked by another of the Philly guys.

"Whats your hurry white boy?"

"Um...I have to get back to my post, I have guard duty".

"You wouldn't be thinking about reporting this, would you?" he said, grabbing me by the front of my shirt. "I would hate to have to fuck you up!" "Besides you can have some too" he said. "Wash, bring the little fag over here!"

Washington zipped up and grabbing Decker by the back of the collar dragged him in front of me. Jackson, the guy holding me spun me around and wrenched me arm up behind my back. He applied just enough pressure to let me know he was in control.

"OK, Decker!" "Give him a blow job!" Jackson commanded.

To my surprise and embarrassment Decker opened my fatigue pants and pulled out my cock. Both Washington and I were male but we bore no resemblance in the cock department. Mine was barely two inches in length and soft. I heard the Philly guys smirk. I wanted to die.

"This should be easy for you Decker" Jackson laughed and with a wrench of my arm said "If you don't make him cum within two minutes I'm going to beat you like last night!"

In spite of the circumstances, Decker's warm sucking mouth soon had me hard. Displaying talent that made me wonder if he had done a lot of this he was soon deep? throating my rock hard five inch cock. Well within the time limit I started to cum in his warm vacuum of a mouth. He never even flinched as he swallowed it all down.

"See, he likes it" Jackson said indicating Decker. I looked down to see Decker had his pants open and was jerking off.

With a groan Decker came. I was surprised at the amount, some of it splashing Jackson's combat boots as he stood behind me.

"You little fag mutha fucka!" Jackson hissed, pushing me away, "Lick it up or I'll cut you!" Suddenly there was a switchblade in his hand.

Decker, barely finished cumming, scurried over and started licking his boots.

"Don't forget the floor!" Washington laughed.

"Now," Jackson said brandishing his knife, "You report us, you got to turn yourself in too!" "You best not say anything, Now get back to your post!"

I left in a daze. I had never had a blow job before and as much as I worried that that made me gay in the back of my mind I had to admit it felt good.

After that I started noticing that whenever any of the six guys from Philly had guard duty a couple of the others were sure to take Decker into the latrine. I never spoke to him and he rarely spoke to anyone. Always shy and staying to himself. The blow job he gave me was never repeated.

One other time when I had guard duty I heard a noise in the latrine like a muffled scream. I went in and when I flipped on my flashlight I saw Decker sitting on a toilet with the door open. I suddenly realized there was a black hand over his mouth and that he was actually sitting on someones lap. He looked into my eyes in pain as he pushed up with his legs and I could see a huge black cock begin to emerge from his asshole. He stood up as far as he could then plunged back down impaling himself once more. Again a muffled scream and the Philly guy hissed at me to "Get the fuck out of here, or, You'll be next!"

About two thirds of the way through training they let everyone go into town. There were lots of restrictions, drinking alcohol being strictly prohibited and of course a curfew. I was not going to go but Jackson insisted that I go with him and his buddies.

"We are taking Decker to a party and we want you there too" he said "You'll have fun I promise".

I was too scared to say no.

The next morning we all dressed in our blues and boarded buses for downtown San Antonio. Most people headed for the river walk but Jackson led us the other way. Decker and I and six big black guys from Philly. Within a couple blocks Jackson waved to a guy in a car and went over to talk to him. Turns out there were two cars to pick us up and take us to the party.

I rode in the middle in the back of the rear sedan and Decker rode in the middle of the front one, that left one guy to ride up front with the driver of each car. We drove around a lot and I was completely lost within blocks. The driver and the Philly guys were talking back and forth in a language I could barely understand. I stayed quiet and wished I was somewhere else. I did notice that almost as soon as we pulled out Decker's head disappeared. It didn't take much imagination to know what he was doing.

Before long we were in a rundown neighborhood. Small beat-up houses and lots of trash and graffiti. We pulled up in front of a sad looking bungalow where an old black man sat on the porch. He kept his eyes on the street and didn't acknowledge we were there. You could hear music throbbing from inside. Decker looked kind of dazed as they walked us into the house.

There were about thirty people, all black, ranging from eighteen to fifty, seventy if you counted gramps out on the front porch. A woman about forty came and gave Jackson a big hug. She was about six feet tall and had the biggest titties I had ever seen. Jackson called her Auntie. She scared the hell out of me.

Someone pressed a drink in my hand, I tried to explain I couldn't drink but Jackson assured me it was just cool-aid. As I was sipping it I noticed Decker being led down a hall by three black women. Before long things began to take on a dreamy quality and I had trouble concentrating. My glass never seemed more than half empty but I didn't feel drunk.

One of the women told me to dance with her. I tried to decline and she said "What, you only dance with white girls?"

"No, that's not it" I was slurring my words.

"Well why don't you dance with that one then" and she pointed across the room.

There was a white girl with long blond hair on her knees giving some guy a blow job. The woman dragged me towards them. When I got close I saw that it was Decker! They had dressed him up like a hooker in a pink mini-skirt and tube top, black stockings and garter belt. He had on hot pink high heels. With his wig and hot pink fake nails I hardly recognized him.

The music and my head were throbbing and a crowd was gathered, watching Decker work. He seemed to be in a trance as he did his best to swallow what must have been at least eight inches of hard cock. The women in particular were very vocal, laughing at him, calling him names and giving him lewd tips on sucking cock. He didn't seem to need any because as we got there the guy grabbed his head and, forcing his cock as deep as he could, he started to cum. A roar went up from the crowd as he pulled out and finished emptying his nut-sack all over Decker's face. That was when I saw that Decker was heavily made-up as well. The guy stepped away and the woman that had steered me over pulled him to his feet.

"Maybe you want to dance with "her"?" she asked me.

I shook my head no.

"Maybe you just want to kiss her!" she cackled and the crowd roared with laughter.

I could feel my stomach turning as I emphatically shook my head no. Decker just looked dazed, maybe drugged.

The woman Jackson called Auntie came over and said "Kiss her mutha fucker or you'll never leave here alive!"

I looked around and realized I had no choice. I leaned in and as quick as I could gave Decker a peck on the cheek, trying to avoid any sperm.

Auntie slapped me hard enough to bring tears to my eyes and yelled "I said kiss her, ass hole, and I better see some tongue action!" "I want you to make out with the little faggot, she's going to be your girl friend for the night!"

Everyone laughed and jeered as I leaned in and kissed Decker on the lips. Remembering what she said I slipped my tongue between his lips. The gore was rising in my throat as my lips slipped around on the cum and Decker pressed some into my mouth. The crowd was going crazy.

Finally Auntie broke us apart.

"I didn't want you to enjoy it "that" much" she laughed. "I think its time your girl showed you some love" she said. Pushing Decker to his knees again she told him to suck my dick.

Of course I could have died when another woman unbuckled my pants and pulled them down around my knees. Again black people were making fun of the size of my equipment. Two inches and soft was not going to impress anyone in that crowd.

One of the guys said "Maybe they're both girls!"

I tried to concentrate on how good Decker's mouth felt. I did get hard finally but we must have been taking too long, Auntie started spanking us with a fly-swatter, yelling at us to hurry up, as we had other "customers" to service.

I finally managed to cum, more from Decker's ability than my own arousal. Auntie wasn't impressed with my load. She made Decker spit it into his hand, then made me lick it up.

"I think they're both girls!" she announced. "Who wants to be next?"

To my horror I was stripped of my clothes and forced to my knees. A line quickly formed in front of both me and Decker. I was watching him starting to go down a on a big black cock when I felt something smash into my lips.

"Open up cock sucker and take yo first cock!" "If'n it is yo first!" he laughed.

I felt Auntie slap my ass with her fly-swatter and I opened up.

He tasted like sweat and stale piss and had a musky odor. My head was swimming. Some woman leaned down and started to coach me. For some reason, the drugs maybe?, I tried to do as she instructed. The next thing I knew he was spewing a load of cum into my mouth. I thought I was going to be sick.

Before I could comprehend what had happened another guy took his place. My coach whispered that I was a natural and that she was "proud" of me. For some strange reason that made me feel like I wanted to please her. I did the best I could with the new cock and even managed to get most of its seven inches down my throat. This one pulled out and shot on my face. "Coach" fed as much of it to me as she could before the next guy stepped up.

His cock was huge. At least ten inches. I was feeling more confident thanks to Coach and I actually started to toy with him a little. Sensing when he was about to cum and backing off a little. I think Coach was impressed. Finally, though, the guy had had enough and grabbed me by the back of the head and forced almost all of it down my throat. I could feel him spasm as he shot straight into my stomach I didn't have to swallow, he was that deep!

I don't know how many there were but by the time there was no one else in front of me I was an accomplished cock sucker. I knew how to use my hands as well as my mouth and thanks to Coach I could hold them on the verge of orgasm for about as long as I wanted.

Wanted? Oh my God! What was I thinking?

As I was trying to clear my head Coach grabbed me by the ear and dragged me over to the couch. She pulled up her dress and pulled off her panties then sat down on the edge of the couch and leaned back, resting her heels on the edge, splaying her sopping wet pussy wide open.

"My turn white boy!" she whispered hoarsely. "Seeing you suck all them dicks has got my pussy gushing!" She grabbed me by the ears and ground my face into her pussy. "Lick!"

I licked for all I was worth. With her guiding me and telling me what to do she was soon squirting all over my face.

She finally pushed me away and another woman took her place. Apparently there was to be a line for this also.

I lost all track of time. When there seemed to be no more women to service, Auntie clapped her hands for attention.

"Is everyone ready for the main event?" she said to a host of affirmatives. "Bring that coffee table over here." "Now," she said pointing at me, "lay down on your back on the table." She then positioned Decker over me in a 69 arrangement.

"I think you know what to do faggots, get busy!" she said.

I took Decker's tiny cock into my mouth and was rewarded by his own wet mouth on mine. My view was blocked but I could sense someone fondling his ass. Then I panicked as I felt my own ass cheeks being spread and someone forcing a greasy finger into my virgin ass hole. I was doing my best to squirm away and someone clotted me on the side of the head and told me to be still. I must have clamped down pretty hard on the cock in my moth because I heard Decker squeal.By now I was only nominally sucking Decker as someone was fucking his ass.

After sticking first one, then eventually three fingers in, they were removed and something else started to probe my ass hole. I started to tense up and suddenly there was Coach, whispering in my ear.

"Relax honey!, the more you fight it the more its gonna hurt" she said.

I started to cry as he got the head past my sphincter. Lucky for me I guess, Coach seemed to be directing the action. Telling him to go slow and gently whispering assurances to me, I was able to take another couple inches. Then he pulled out and I thought my insides were being dragged out with him. He lunged forward driving all the way in. My scream pierced the air. I heard laughter and someone say "I love that sound coming from white boys!" The guy fucking me must have loved it too. He did his best for the rest of the fuck to hear it from me. It became one continuous wail. When I thought I couldn't take any more he lunged forward and buried it as deep as he could in my ass. His cock started to spasm and I could feel every one. I felt a warm sensation start to flood into me and I knew he was cumming.

As he pulled out of me I was presented with a huge slimy cock to suck clean. I realized that it must have been the guy fucking Decker. It tasted vile and I wanted to vomit. I think Decker was getting the same treatment above me. I could hear the crowd laughing and applauding.

My raw ass felt incredibly empty. But not for long, soon another took his place. This time it didn't hurt as much going in.

On and on it went, throughout the day. My world collapsed down to one of pain and humiliation. The greatest indignity was when I had to rim Gramps ass while "that pretty white whore" gave him a blow job.

Things eventually slowed down enough for me to realize that it was dark outside and that Jackson and the others were gone. I was frantic as I tried to explain to Auntie the we had to bet back to base or we would be AWOL.

"You ain't AWOL, you's deserters!" she laughed. "You ain't never goin back. You belongs to me now. Jackson done sold you to me."

"Nooo!" I wailed starting to understand. "No I must get back!"

She slapped me and said "I done told you! You's belong to me!" Then while a couple big guys held me, Coach gave me a shot that put me to sleep.

When I woke up I had the sensation of motion. I looked around at what appeared to be the back of a moving van. Decker was sleeping on a pallet and coach was there. She smiled at me when she saw I was awake.

"There now, you're awake" she said.

"Where are you taking us?" I asked.

"Well" she said, "First there's Houston, then there's New Orleans, then Memphis, then I don' rightly know. You ladies will be busy, there's lotsa bordellos and theaters that cater to black folks that want to use white boy slaves." "Think of it as payback for all that slavery shit" she laughed.

"Please let me go" I pleaded, "I'll do anything!"

"That's not my call" she said, "My job is to train you." "But before I wake her up, indicating Decker, you can start by licking my pussy." She hiked up her skirt and motioned me over. "'Sides, the military thinks you deserted an yo family probably thinks yo dead!"

I shuffled forward on my hands and knees. I wished I was dead.