Black Coffee In Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

I sat back on my haunches and placed my hands on her raised knees. She knew what I wanted and I felt the war going on in her head. I waited patiently, quietly, stroking her kneecaps. I knew she was scared. With a tremble, she relaxed her muscles and her knees came open a bit. I gently pushed them open and crawled between, leaning down to kiss her anxiety away. She responded softly, still trembling, her hands running through my hair. “Thank you.” Her quiet words made my heart leap.

Her sweet pussy scent beckoned me and I returned to my spot just above her pubic hair, kissing my way through her sweaty patch and diving into her sopping slit. She nearly shouted when my tongue found her clit. It swelled and throbbed the more I paid attention to it and she gasped. “Oh, God, Greg! You’re going to make me cum!” That’s what I wanted. I ran the tip of my tongue deeply down her slit and returned to the pulsing nubbin, lapping up her juices. The extra time at her hole produced her orgasm. She pushed her wet pussy against my face and came with a long, low moan, her body shuddering.

I waited several moments before prying her knees apart so that I could breathe and moved up beside her. I was dismayed to find her crying. “What’s wrong, honey?”

“That was so beautiful.” She stroked my face, sniffling. “After … after it happened, I was never able to cum again.”

“Really?” I pulled her against me, holding her tightly.

“Yes.” She giggled. “You didn’t lose any brain cells, did you?”

“No.” I smiled and settled her against my chest, kissing the top of her head. “Why don’t we get some sleep?”

“Sleep? You expect me to sleep after that?” I laughed at her indignation. “Besides, you still haven’t made love to me.”

I looked down into her eyes. “Are you sure you want that?”

“The best way to replace bad memories is to make good memories, remember?” Simona’s eyes drew me in, bringing me to a level that I never thought I’d ever reach. It wasn’t about getting off. It wasn’t about the pain of the past. It was now about us, about our souls becoming one. I felt it and I’m sure she did, too. The way her hands slid through my hair and pulled me down to her mouth told me that. Her touch was gentle with an underlying sense of urgency as if she had waited a long time for this and was torn between wanting instant gratification and prolonging the pleasure.

“Oh, Greg.” She whispered softly, rubbing those puffy lips against mine. “Please make me yours.”

“Once we do this, you’re mine forever, you know.”

I watched the change in her eyes, my stomach flip-flopping as I waited for her answer. A slow smile formed on her beautiful lips, starting at her mouth and reaching into the dark depths of her eyes. “Good.”

I groaned deeply, taking her mouth again. Everything was different now. It just wasn’t a kiss; it was a connection, it was our future. I melted completely into her, sighing when she became the aggressor in the kiss, sucking on my bottom lip and making me tremble. I wasn’t sure how to proceed until I felt her hand on my cock, drenching the fat head with her thick cream and placing me at her sodden entrance.

“I love you, Simona.” The words flowed easily from my lips and my heart and I slid deeply into her. I felt her body stiffen and her breathing went from deep and easy to panting and desperate.

“No!” Her hands pushed at me, balling into fists and pounding against my chest. I raised my head and looked into a face filled with fear, her eyes wide. “Get off me! Get off me!”

“Simona, it’s me! It’s Greg! I love you!”

“No! Get off me!”

“Simona!” She continued to fight and I made no move to stop her. I knew she was reliving the past and needed to work through it. “Simona, I love you! Please stop!”

“No!” She was still fighting, her eyes closed now with tears escaping the tender corners. “He can’t take me! He can’t take the only thing that’s mine!”

“He can’t take what you didn’t give him!” She went silent, her body a bundle of nerves. ”Simona, open your eyes.” Her fists remained pressed against my chest, her body rigid and her eyes closed. I moved gently, one single stroke out and back in. “Open your eyes.” Her tear-filled eyes flashed open. “See me.” I moved again. “Give yourself to me.”

As I moved again, her hips moved with me and her body began to relax. I balanced my body on one hand, taking one fist and kissing the fingers until they opened. She was still shaking but she was returning to me. I saw the connection rebuilding in her eyes. Her hands moved over my shoulders, one hand cupping my cheek. I turned and pressed my lips into her palm, our eyes locking. I slid in and out again and nearly smiled at the catch in her breath.

Our hips met and she pulled her legs up, draping them around my waist, meeting my every stroke with a rotation of her hips that pulled me in deeper. We moaned together. “Greg.” My name slipped from her lips and her tongue wrapped around mine. We were moving together now, my dick deep in her wet pussy, my lips on her neck.

“Cum with me.” I whispered, pumping harder and faster now. Her hands settled on my ass, pulling me deep, pulling me hard.

“Yes.” She breathed, searching for and finding my mouth again. “Together.”

We tripped over the edge at almost the same time. I felt her pussy spasm, her cry of pleasure echoing with mine as I came inside her. I had never felt like this before. It was so perfect. I turned sideways a bit so that I wouldn’t squash her but her arms came around me, pulling me close.

“Are you happy?” She pressed soft kisses against my neck, snuggling into the warmth of my body. “You got your black coffee in bed.” We both giggled and long, deep kisses led to another cup of that heady brew.

Every time I drink a cup of black coffee, I think about my beloved Simona and I thank God that she’s at home, waiting for me.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers
12