Black Cuckold Phenomenon

Story Info
Black women eagerly cuckolding their black men.
1.2k words
3.62
20.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

After due consideration, Wanda Polley-Voltaire decided that she would make her husband Stephen's fantasy come true. For she loved her dear hubby, Stephen Voltaire, more than life. From the moment they met at Howard University in Washington D.C. in 2001, Wanda knew that the tall, dark and handsome brother from Houston, Texas, was meant for her. Thirteen years later, Stephen was vice president of Voltaire & Watson Realtors, a fast-growing real estate company. And Wanda was a schoolteacher at Saint Augustine Academy, a charter school in D.C.

Stephen Voltaire and Wanda Polley-Voltaire became parents to twins Justine and Arnold in 2006, the same year Stephen Voltaire finally got his MBA from Howard University. A double blessing for the happy couple, to be sure. As a successful, happily married black couple, solidly ensconced in the U.S. capital's decidedly powerful black middle class, they were definitely something else. A black power couple. And yet something threatened to unravel their apparently picture-perfect life.

One day, Wanda came home to find Stephen getting busy with Hector, the skinny Hispanic dude next door. That's how the devoted black wife and mother became aware of her husband Stephen's latent bisexuality. For most women, that would been the end of the relationship. Wanda wasn't most women. This gal loved her husband and family more than life itself. Wanda dragged Stephen to relationship therapy, and they discussed his bisexuality and infidelity at great length. Wanda decided to give their marriage another shot. The strong black woman decided that she would deal with her husband Stephen on her own terms.....

Wanda Polley-Voltaire winked at her husband Stephen Voltaire as she sucked on Vladimir Abramoff's thick white cock. The curvaceous young black woman sucked the Russian's dick eagerly, and then climbed on top of him after getting the dude sufficiently hard. Stephen sat on the couch nearby, his big black dick in a chastity device, watching helplessly as his gorgeous black wife began riding the white man's dick. Black cuckolds do exist, Wanda said in a rather teasing tone as she impaled herself on Vladimir's dick.

Putting his hands on Wanda's wide and sexy hips, Vladimir thrust his cock deep inside the foxy black mama's cunt. Burying his face between her tits, he began fucking her hard with deep, powerful strokes. Vladimir smacked Wanda's big black butt as he buried his cock deep inside her cunt. No pussy on earth was as good as black pussy. And like any addict, Vladimir had to feed the habit which he simply could not quit.

As a world-faring Russian businessman of some means, Vladimir had sampled all kinds of exotic ladies. He bedded Lebanese women, Chinese women and Hispanic women. White women held little appeal to him. The first time Vladimir tasted black pussy, the Russian was simply hooked. Grinning, Vladimir looked at Stephen Voltaire who sat nearby, bound and gagged, his big black dick trapped by a chastity device, as his wife Wanda got fucked.

Suddenly filled with inspiration, Vladimir Abramoff decided to take Wanda Polley-Voltaire in a different position. The big and tall Russian put the sexy, curvaceous black woman on all fours and spanked her big ass. Purring with excitement, Wanda happily assumed the position. Anything to please her cherished white Bull while her black cuckold husband looked on. Spreading Wanda's ass cheeks wide open, Vladimir applied lubricant on the black woman's puckered asshole. Wanda giggled and tensed as she felt Vladimir press his enormous white cock against her tiny asshole. Gripping Wanda's hips, Vladimir pushed his dick into her asshole.

Grabbing hold of Wanda's long, neatly braided hair, Vladimir pulled it and yanked her head back while slamming his dick into her asshole. Wanda gritted her teeth against the deliciously hot pain she felt down below as Vladimir began fucking her in the ass. Vladimir spanked Wanda roughly while slamming his thick white cock into the curvy, big-bottomed black woman's incredibly tight butt hole. Hard and fast Vladimir pumped his cock into Wanda's asshole. The sexy black mama howled like a woman possessed while Vladimir wrecked her ass. Licking her lips, Wanda pushed back against Vladimir, grinding her big sexy black ass against his groin.

Vladimir fucked Wanda's ass until he couldn't take it anymore and came, flooding the freaky black mama's asshole with his cum. Wanda screamed like a woman possessed as Vladimir's hot and manly spunk flooded her bowels. Vladimir sighed happily and pulled his dick out of Wanda's now gaping asshole. Spent, he looked at Wanda and grinned tiredly. Wanda sighed happily as Vladimir's enormous white cock finally vacated her asshole. Still not sated, the black woman looked at her black husband and smiled nastily.

Watching his sweet wife Wanda getting fucked by the Russian definitely pissed off Stephen, but it also turned him on. Wanda could tell. Smiling wickedly, Wanda decided to torment Stephen some more. Rising up, Wanda went to the nearby erotica drawer and withdrew her favorite toy. A strap-on dildo. Smiling at Stephen, Wanda told him that she was going to fuck him with it. Stephen's eyes went wide with shock and fright. Wanda grabbed the bottle of lubricant that Vladimir handed her and lubricated her dildo, then she grabbed Stephen and made her hubby assume the position.

Vladimir watched, jerking off his big white cock as Wanda put Stephen on all fours, spread his ass cheeks wide open and shoved her dildo inside. Even though he was gagged, Stephen managed to squeal. Wanda smacked his ass and began fucking him, thrusting the strap-on dildo deep into his ass. Plunging the dildo mercilessly into Stephen's asshole, Wanda let him have it. She wanted to punish him for his infidelity, and this was the best way she knew how. Well, almost.

Looking at Vladimir, who sat nearby stroking his big white cock, Wanda told the white bull to bring his pale ass over. Upon hearing the bossy black woman's command, the Russian did as he was told. Removing Stephen's gag, Wanda grabbed his face and told him to suck Vladimir's dick. When her husband hesitated, Wanda smacked him for good measure. Stephen nodded, and began sucking Vladimir's dick. Wanda laughed and thrust her dildo deep into his ass.

Watching her sexy black husband Stephen sucking Vladimir's thick white cock while she worked her strap-on dildo up his ass turned Wanda on so much that she came. Screaming loudly, Wanda pitched forward, inadvertently thrusting her dildo deeper inside Stephen's ass. This caused Stephen to seriously gag on Vladimir's cock, and the big Russian came, blasting his cum down Stephen's throat. A most unexpected yet truly fun-filled event, by any stretch of the imagination.

Later, after watching Stephen suck every last drop of Vladimir's cum, Wanda removed her hubby's bindings. The lady of the house and the two men went into the showers, cleaned themselves up and then Vladimir thanked the Voltaire for a wonderful time before leaving in his pickup truck. Hand in hand, Stephen Voltaire and his wife Wanda Wilson-Voltaire returned to the bedroom, and made passionate love. Stephen thanked Wanda for making his black cuckolding, forced bisexuality and forced male chastity fantasies come true, then he kissed her and fell asleep. All is well that ends well in the Voltaire household. The couple that plays together sticks together.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers