Black Cuckolding In Montreal

Story Info
Black wife cuckolds Black husband with Hispanic guy.
1.8k words
3.36
18.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Never say never, I guess that's what the moral of the story is. When my husband Benjamin "Benny" LaCroix told me that he wanted me to cuckold him, I think my jaw hit the floor. Benny is six-foot-one, lean and muscular, with dark brown skin, curly Black hair and lime-green eyes. My darling husband is biracial, born in the City of Montreal to a French Canadian mother and a Haitian immigrant father. We met at McGill University and fell in love. That was thirty three years ago. We've been together ever since.

My name is Roseanne Adewale, and I was born and raised in the City of Kano, northern Nigeria. I'm a proud Catholic and being a Christian woman in the mostly Muslim north of my homeland of Nigeria isn't a good thing. Long before the rise of Boko Haram, things were tense between Christians and Muslims in the country. It's why my family left the country. A long time ago, I moved to the City of Montreal, Quebec, for university studies. My husband Benny and I are a happily married couple. I'm a branch manager with CIBC and he's a lawyer with Tremblay, Duchene and LaCroix, the mostly minority firm he co-founded with some law school buddies.

We live the good life, I guess. Just another successful Black couple living the North American dream. Our daughter Helene is studying chemistry at Ryerson University in Toronto. Our son Michael is currently studying at the University of Alberta in Calgary. Ever since our brats went away to school, Benny and I have been having some trouble in the sack. A lot of couples go through this in their middle years. I'm told it's quite normal. Doesn't mean I have to accept it.

Even though I'm no longer a young woman, I consider myself a very sexy fifty-two-year-old. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, curvy and sexy, with dark brown skin and I am damn proud of my ethnic Igbo features. I am a Nigerian woman through and true. Right down to my thick round derriere, keen mindset and feisty attitude. I love my husband and decided to remedy the situation by bringing some kinky fun into our much neglected bedroom. A marriage only works if both sides are willing to work on it. I just hope it's not too late to bring back the passion into our union.

I went to the local sex shop and bought quite a few goodies. Those wonderful toys included a strap-on dildo, some vibrators, butt plugs, anal beads, and of course, lots and lots of condoms and lubricant. When my husband Benny came one that Friday night after a hard day at the law firm, he was tired and bored but I surprised the hell out of him.

Clad in a red bra and matching panties which contrasted against my gorgeously dark skin, I cut a striking figure and I knew it. As a tall, sexy and curvy Black woman, I have an effect on people and I know it. When he saw me like this, I think Benny's jaw hit the floor. Come at me bro, I teased Benny, looking him right in the eye. Grinning, my hubby walked up to me, looking both surprised and eager. Grinning, I pulled out the toy I'd been holding behind my back, and Benny's eyes went wide with surprise.

I grinned while stroking my shiny brown strap-on dildo, modeled after the member of a certain African American porn star whose movies Benny and I both enjoy. Tonight I am your dominatrix, I told a very confused Benny. He looked at me and smiled shyly, then I took control of the situation. I told my husband to get on his knees and suck my plastic cock. My sexy Black man did as he was told, and began sucking my dildo with gusto. I smiled happily as my hubby obeyed my every command.

After making Benny suck my dildo, I made him suck my toes. And just like the submissive I've always known him to be, Benny did as he was told. I decided to take things a little further by spanking him. Yes mistress, Benny mumbled as I took his shiny Black belt from his silken pants and proceeded to beat his cute butt with it. At first Benny tried to resist me and wouldn't scream no matter how hard I hit his butt with the belt. I really wanted to hear my husband scream so I 'accidentally' stuck his nuts with the belt, not hard enough to really hurt but enough for him to notice.

Benny finally yelped in pain and it was absolutely sweet music to my ears. To add insult to injury, I decided that beating his ass with his own belt wasn't enough. I wanted to fuck Benny up the ass with my strap-on dildo. Go easy on me, Benny muttered as I put him on all fours, face down and ass up, in the middle of our living room. I gave him a nice enema to clean his asshole, and then I fingered him after donning special gloves. I love kinky anal play but I don't play with shit. I wanted to make sure my man has a clean asshole before I fuck him up the ass with my strap-on dildo. Does that sound unreasonable to you?

I smeared lubricant all over Benny's asshole, and then pressed my dildo against his bum. Gripping his hips tightly, I began working the dildo into his ass. Much to my surprise, the dildo went deep into Benny's asshole without much effort from either of us. I guess this fool of a husband of mine has been lying to me. Benny once told me that he considered anal sex disgusting and completely against the Christian principles he was raised with. I smacked his ass while thrusting the dildo deep inside of him. Benny's ass swallowed my dildo easily. Dude was definitely not new to this.

Later, after I mercilessly pounded his ass for like an hour, Benny sighed happily as I pulled out of him and told me he had a wonderful time. I grabbed his big ole Black dick real hard and squeezed his balls. Benny winced in pain. Looking him in the eyes, I asked him who he'd been letting have their way with his ass. Seriously, I had to get to the bottom of this. I am a kinky mama but the one thing I won't tolerate is a cheater.

Whimpering, Benny confessed that he was really into anal sex and had been stuffing his own ass with everything from dildos to cucumbers and toothbrushes for years. I smiled pleasantly and kissed him after hearing Benny's confession. I released him, and he looked at me oddly as I hugged him tightly. I love you Benny, I told my hubby, and we kissed passionately. This was definitely the beginning of better times for us.

Benny and I began exploring our sexuality in earnest. My husband is a lot more kinky and submissive than I could have imagined, and I absolutely enjoy dominating the hell out of him. I put a chastity device on his big Black cock and fucked him in the ass in our backyard during a moonlit night. Benny absolutely loves being dominated and humiliated by me. I've started fisting him lately and Benny can't get enough of it. With lubricant and patience, he can take my entire fist up his ass. What a man!

One day, I decided to push boundaries by completely feminizing and humiliating Benny. I made him wear lipstick, stockings and a pink tutu, complete with a frock, and wig. I called him Benita and made him do menial chores around our house in that humiliating, sissy's getup. After Benita finished cleaning the house, I put "her" on all fours, and fucked her with my strap-on dildo. Dominating my dear husband in this matter was hot. I fucked Benny/Benita until he cried and begged for mercy. Just like the bitch he was. Hell yes!

Still, nothing I have done so far could have prepared me for the next revelation from my dear husband Benny. He told me he was curious about cuckolding. The thought of watching me get fucked by another man thrilled Benny. Wow. Damn. Alright, then! We began looking for a guy to play the role of the Bull. Finally we settled on Ochoa, the twenty-year-old Hispanic guy living a few blocks away. He's mowed our lawn a few times. Ochoa is five-foot-ten, lean and fit, with light bronze skin, Black hair and brown eyes. And he was definitely interested in helping out his neighbors.

That day, we got down and dirty. I transformed Benny into his sissy alter ego Benita, and made him get on his knees and suck Ochoa's long and thick, uncircumcised Hispanic dick. Just like the greedy effeminate sissy slut he was, Benita sucked Ochoa's dick until the Hispanic stud came, then he drank it. Only then did I step in for some fun of my own. I made Benita lick Ochoa's dick clean, then I climbed on top of Ochoa. Straddling the handsome Hispanic stud, I impaled my hot, dark pussy on his thick cock. Smacking my ass, Ochoa began fucking me with gusto while my sissy husband watched helplessly.

I can't tell you how much fun I had, riding Ochoa's dick while humiliating Benny. I called my erstwhile hubby every name in the book. I called him a poor pathetic excuse for a man, a sissy and a faggot. I told him he was a wimp, a sissy slut and a loser. The more I chastised my husband, the harder Ochoa fucked me and the more turned on Benny became. It was absolutely hot. Ochoa fucked me real good and after he came, flooding my dark cunt with his hot cum, guess what? Benita the sissy volunteered for cuckold cleanup duty like a good sissy slut. Bitch licked every last drop of Ochoa's cum from my sated cunt. It was awesome!

After this, my relationship with my darling husband Benny changed. We're even closer together and we got the fire and the passion back. We fuck all the time. Just the other day, Benny bent me over in the washroom at Tim Horton's and fucked me so hard my cunt was sore the next day. As soon as we got home, I paid Benny back by stuffing his ass first with my dildo then with my fist. Ochoa visits us on a weekly basis for special sessions. Benny and I can't get enough of the sexually adventurous Hispanic stud's dick. Sometimes I ride Ochoa's dick and Benny jerks off while watching. Other times I finger my pussy and watch as Benny gets fucked in the ass by the mighty Ochoa. Either way, we have fun. The couple that plays together definitely sticks together!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers