Black Diamond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,912 Followers

She refused that as well telling me that Marc assured her all the guys were regularly tested as well as the women he fucked. He didn't want to catch anything either. But there would be no rubbers. That was an absolute rule with him and the brothers.

They wanted their whores to take their loads in their pussies.

"If you feel concerned, from now on you wear a rubber when you fuck me. That is if I let you fuck me," she shot back as she went downstairs to the kitchen and got a beer out of the fridge. She had begun drinking beer now and rarely ever drank wine anymore.

I walked downstairs and apologized for raising my voice and hoped we were okay.

"Actually, the truth is," she began, Marc asked if I was on the pill and told me he wanted me to stop taking them. He told me how exciting it would be if we fucked knowing he might be planting a seed in my belly. Every time he fucked me, I might end up pregnant."

"You're not serious," I shot back realizing I again was exhibiting anger. Lynn and I had talked about getting married although we had really never discussed kids.

"Listen, don't worry about it. I'm not ready to get pregnant and have kids. But don't tell Marc. He says the brothers all get real excited thinking ther're fucking a fertile white woman and really get off fucking a pregnant one. One pregnant with another black man's baby," she added.

"That's fucking sick," I said as I turned and walked back into the den.

Lynn followed me in the den, "So does that mean if I did get pregnant with another man's child, you would leave me?

"I didn't say that," I countered getting agitated. "Look, do we have to talk about this? I'd rather not. I mean its bad enough you're out there fucking all these other men," I shouted.

"Yea, and I believe it was your idea," she shot back. "You want out, there's the fucking door..." Lynn added.

True to his word, Marc lined up a four way with him, Lynn and two of his friends that weekend. Lynn was really excited as she took time in the restroom, shaving your cunt bald. Up until that time she had a patch of hair just above her cunt.

She usually didn't wear lipstick but that night she had on red lipstick with both her toenails and fingernails painted bright red. Marc had her wear cut off jeans, and a yellow tube top with her hair tied back in a pony tail.

She and I walked down to his apartment, me following behind her as she prodded over barefoot. Marc had teased that he had white soles on the bottom of his brown feet and he got off seeing her dark, dirty soles on her pretty white feet. He loved watching her lay on her back with her feet spread either to her sides or over his shoulder as he pounded her pussy.

The guys wasted no time stripping my girlfriend having me film them as she got to the task of sucking their cocks. Marc's friends were Reggie and Terrence and both were eager as hell to fuck her little snatch. Neither were as large as Marc but Terrence had a long skinny cock which he loved to wipe across Lynn's face.

All three had been fucking her for a while when Reggie got an idea. Lynn was on her hands and knees as she sucked Marc's cock just as Terrence unloaded a fresh wad in her cunt. "You fucked this bitch's ass yet?" Reggie inquired as he stepped up to the position behind her where Terrence had been.

"No," came Marc's one word reply.

"Shit then, let me do the honors. You never had no black dick there have you baby? You had any ass fucking?" he barked.

Lynn simply shook her head and then removing Marc's cock shot back, "No, never."

"Mother fucker! I got me a virgin, that's what I'm talking about," Reggie exclaimed with enthusiasm. "Hey T, throw me that lube. Let's get this hole ready for some ass fuckin'" he said as Terrence tossed a bottle of lube over.

Reggie removed the cap and let the slick lube run down the crack of her ass and onto his shaft, generously rubbing it on his cock and then working it into her tight hole with his fingers.

Lynn winced only a little as I zeroed the recorder on her face and then positioned it to her asshole as he lined his cock up and moved it slowly in. I watched as his cockhead moved in ever so slowly. He obviously knew what he was doing as he went very slowly, allowing her ass to adjust to his cock.

Lynn and I had talked about anal sex but had never done it and now I was watching another man slide his cock in and out of her chute. Lynn meanwhile backed into his cock and pushed against him as the black shaft disappeared between her white cheeks.

"Look at her white boy, look at your bitch take this black cock. This slut was made for black cock. Look at her fucking that thing," Reggie remarked as he set his hands down on her hips and moved her back and forth. Lynn meanwhile had her face stuffed with Marc's cock.

"You like that sweetie? You like Reg fucking your ass?" Marc asked as he pulled his cock out and encourage her to lick his balls.

"Yea, it feels good. I love it," she acknowledged. Turning back at Reggie she encouraged him, "Fuck me, fuck that ass. It's yours now. Fuck it like it belongs to you. I want to feel your hot load in my ass. You getting this baby?," Lynn said looking up at me and the camera.

I'm not sure I'd ever seen a porn film more graphic than this as Reggie fucked Lynn's ass with a vengeance slapping hard against her cheeks that reddened as his dark thighs met them.

"Damn this bitch's got a tight ass. I love this virgin ass. T, you gonna' have to get some of this shit," Reggie shot over as Terrence rested on the couch. Within minutes Reggie came hard in her ass and Marc decided to sample the goods for the first time himself. Terrence then took up a position in front of her as she gave him head.

All three guys fucked Lynn in the mouth, ass and pussy until she couldn't prop herself up on her hands and knees. I lost track of how many times she came before I handed the camera off to Reggie and headed back to my apartment.

That was just the start of Lynn's gang bangs which seemed to be an every month occurrence when she wasn't fucking Marc.

There was a part of me that was jealous but another part that really got off watching it. Lynn loved to have them fuck her until they were about to cum and then cum in her mouth. Then she would continue to suck their cocks.

Watching her laying under a guy, their skin contrasting as one guy fucked her while another had his cock in her mouth was so intense.

I couldn't get over how much she loved taking their loads in her mouth, on her face. She always swallowed my loads before but she hated when I got it on her face or in her hair and always retreated to the bathroom to clean up and rinse off after we had sex.

Yet, here she was asking them to shoot off on her. She would suck them until they came in her mouth and then she would let it trail down her chin, her throat.

Marc loved to have me film loads of their cum leaking out of her pussy and he'd have her push it out until you could see it dripping.

Day by day Lynn became sluttier and sluttier. While she once was very particular how she dressed and rarely ever went barefoot outside. Now she was wearing more revealing clothing that showed off more skin. Tank tops, midriff shirts, sports bras all revealing her ample bosom.

Her shorts seemed to get shorter and she hardly ever wore panties or bras anymore. When she walked down to Marc's which seemed to be more and more often, she rarely slipped on shoes, going barefoot with her little toes painted the hot red and pink that Marc enjoyed.

I couldn't believe her transformation from my pretty straight girlfriend to this slut who couldn't seem to get enough cock stuffed between her legs.

While she never denied me sex and actually seemed to be more insatiable than ever, I felt funny fucking her knowing all the cock she was getting. Every time she kissed me I thought about all the cocks her lips had been wrapped around and often when she came home from one of her evenings down at Marc's, she'd plead with me instead of fucking her, since she was so sore from all the cocks, would I just go down on her instead.

Often I'd find that she was still leaking cum from all the deposits placed there earlier. I tried not to think about it as I licked her twat. I wanted to be close to her. I wanted to make love to her but I couldn't get past all the thoughts of black cocks filling her hole.

While she still fucked me, I did notice she wasn't at all as tight as she used to be with me. Even Lynn said she had no idea how many guys had fucked her now.

Those sessions became more and more frequent, sometimes with me present filming, other times Marc would call and she would just walk down to his apartment.

What began as an exciting adventure began to annoy me and I felt things coming apart with us. But I also realized it was all my doing. Then one Sunday afternoon, about six months later as we were lying in bed, I slid my hands across her stomach and was going to slide them under her panties when she asked me to stop.

We needed to talk. She told me that she loved me but she loved Marc too. That neither of them planned it but she needed him in her life. I asked what that meant. She told me she loved me and would always love me but things were different, we had both changed.

It wasn't just the sex, it was everything, what she wanted, how she felt.

She asked if I'd move in with my friend Steve and give her space. Over the next few weeks we still went out to dinner but I could tell we were moving further and further apart until one Friday afternoon, unplanned I stopped by and she and Marc were together in our old apartment.

She had always been a blonde but now she had dark steaks thru it, actually very sexy, and she was wearing shorts which revealed a tattoo of some sort on her leg.

Marc had tats too on his arms and chest. We all talked pleasantly but when I saw her hand move over to his thigh, beginning to softly rub it, I knew I needed to leave.

I started seeing other folks and eventually married Tracey. I kept up with Lynn thru some of our mutual friends who remained close to her for a while although eventually she cut contact with most of them.

In 2008, I saw her in the grocery store for the first time in about 10 years. She had two children, a little boy who she said was 7 and a little girl who was 5. I thought they were Marc's until she told me they had broken up but she met a man named Gerald.

They were not married but had been together for eight years. I noted she had picked up just a little weight in the middle, likely due to the pregnancies but she still looked awesome. Maybe prettier than when we were together.

She also seemed happy. We caught up for a little while and I kissed her on the cheek and said goodbye.

I hadn't given Lynn much thought until recently. That's when my wife met some of my old friends from college at a Fraternity reunion. I had deliberately distanced myself from most of the folks I used to be close to because word had spread about Lynn and I. Some of my frat brother's wives and girlfriends had been close to her. One in particular was Lisa who had been Lynn's best friend.

I thought I kept close tabs on my wife at the get together but apparently Lisa and Tracey spoke about Lynn a great deal. Up until that point I had never shared with Tracey any of the details other than we dated for a few years and I broke up with her. I never mentioned anything about the interracial sex or even living together for that matter.

Apparently though Lisa filled her in and even gave Tracey a heads up to the fact that Lynn still lived in Raleigh. When we got home from the fraternity social, Tracey inquired why I never shared the fact that Lynn was seeing black guys, we had lived together, and she even had three babies by a black man.

I told her I was unaware of a third baby but I just didn't think it mattered.

Tracey seemed very inquisitive and tried for days to get more information but I just shut it down. I simply didn't want to go there.

It was perhaps three weeks later after dinner Tracey and I were watching TV when she floored me, "I saw your old girlfriend today," she said nonchalantly.

"What girlfriend?" I shot back rather disinterested.

"Lynn," was the one word reply.

My blood shot through me as I thought about what she had just said.

"Where'd you see her?" I asked back.

"I called her. Lisa gave me her number and I looked her up. She's really, really pretty. I like her," she responded. Before she added, "How come you've never been honest with me about that... about your relationship with her?"

"What do you mean?" I tried to fend her off.

"You know exactly what I mean. You never said anything about living with her. How she started seeing black men, that you actually set her up, and encouraged her..."

"Wait a minute. That's just her version. I didn't set her up or anything. That was just something she did," I explained.

"Really? You didn't encourage her to see other men. To have sex with Marc your neighbor. None of that?" she asked.

"No," I shot back. "Look, I'm happy ya'll met but I moved on. Can we? I simply don't want to go there," I said looking straight at the TV.

Tracey dropped the conversation and picked up on some trivial thing at her office but my thoughts were racing about Lynn. What she might have told her. What she was doing now.

Things seemed to go back to normal until one night a couple of months later, I was surfing the internet when I noticed in the history web browser porn sites I simply had not visited, blacks on blondes, dogfart, xhamster. Tracey wasn't much on porn but I knew I hadn't been surfing the sites which pulled up videos of black men and white women.

My heart nearly stopped thinking she was now looking at stuff like that. Tracey hadn't mentioned Lynn in quite a while but I wondered if it were still on her mind.

That questioned was answered when one night when I came home from the gym, all the lights were off in most of the house but I heard noises coming from the back bedroom. Getting closer I heard the unmistakable grunts and groans and knew immediately Tracey must be watching some type of porn.

Walking into our bedroom, Tracey was in bed with the sheet pulled up to her chest. But what had me floored was there on the screen was an old video -- Marc, Lynn, one other black guy and me. I had forgotten the particular occasion but someone was videoing me jacking off while Lynn was getting fucked by Marc while going down on some other dude.

"Where'd you get that," I asked indignantly knowing the answer.

"Lynn gave it to me. Actually, I've watched quite a few of them. She has quite the collection. Lynn and I have gotten to know each other quite well over the last few weeks. You lied to me Larry. I know all about it. The truth! How you left your girlfriend at another man's house to seduce. You wanted to see her have sex with black men, actually participated. She told me everything," Tracey informed me.

I simply stood frozen looking up at the screen of the younger version of me as Lynn was used like the slut she had become.

"I've seen the DVD's of you asking Marc to fuck her, you licking her pussy after they came in it. I know everything Larry. There's no more lies, no more deceit," she warned.

"Larry," she spoke softly as I glanced over at her. I was so ashamed, my heart sinking in my chest that Tracey knew the truth now. "Larry, it's okay. I know it was a turn on for you. For her too! Lynn told me how much she fell in love with black cock. How much you enjoyed watching her. Going down on her after Marc and the brothers, or should I say "bulls" since I believe thats what they're called, had sex with her."

"I've read about this type of sex where the man is a cuckold that likes to have his wife fuck other men, black men. Actually enjoys giving her to another man and there's nothing wrong with that if their love is strong enough. Do you love me Larry?" she asked.

"Yes," I responded.

"Really love me, with everything in your heart. No jealousies, no dishonesty. Just two people who understand each other completely?" she asked.

"Yes, sweetheart. Absolutely," I said as I walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Good. I have a confession for you. Not long after I met Lynn that first time she invited me back to her house. Gerald came home with the kids and after he put them down for the night we all talked. She really worked me up over a couple of glasses of wine talking about sex, and the next thing I know, I'm watching her have oral sex with Gerald...and before you know it, well I was too,"

My eyes had to be big as saucers as she went on.

"After that, we got together regularly and Gerald introduced me to several of his friends...all black. One of them is Jim. At first I felt guilty until Lynn showed me all the videos of you and what all you did. Well, I think you know now, do I have to tell you..." she asked.

"You've been with black men?" I asked softly.

"A lot of them. I love you fucking me but Lynn's right, I love black cock. There's just something different. I don't know what it is but I can't get enough."

Tracey looked me in the eyes, "Lynn told me its time you knew. Just before you came home, Jim was here. Actually you might have passed him going down the road," she said as she pulled back the sheet exposing her nude body.

Tracey spread her legs and touched her pussy, "Jim left you something baby. I want you to take care of it. I want you to lick me there," she cooed pointed to her plump pussy lips, slightly swollen from the recent fucking.

I couldn't believe this was all happening again but I leaned down and kissed her little hairless cunt. I could smell her sex and see the puddle that had already formed on the sheet as she spread her legs further. "Eat me baby, eat my pussy. Clean up that load Jim put there for you. Show me what a good little cucky husband you are."

Tracey's words were turning me on and I felt a feeling that I hadn't felt in years as I closed my lips over her sweet pussy and tasted the salty slick lips which seeped his load. "That's right baby, suck it up. Jim and Gerald both have been wearing that thing out. I'm so glad I can finally tell you now. Lick my clit baby. Get all that cum out of there."

I pushed my tongue deep into her hole and felt the warm load seep out on my tongue. Eight years later and I was back where it all started with me. Cleaning up after my woman had been thoroughly fucked by another man - a black man.

"Larry baby, you know how you always wanted to see me with another woman. I did that too! Gerald had me go down on Lynn. She was my first woman. It was so exciting when Gerald fucked me and she sat on my face. I can't believe she's had three kids. She looks great. When was the last time you saw her?" Tracey asked.

I stopped licking only for a minute when I mentioned about three years ago. She's got those tats and things in her nipples, the little gold hoops, but she's one sexy woman. We've been taking turns for weeks going down on each other. She even fucked me with a strapon last week but I prefer Jim's big black cock," Tracey added.

"Oh baby, that feels so fucking good. Jim will be so pleased we don't have to sneak around anymore and that you accept it. Jim can be my lover and you'll be my little cucky husband. I want you to film us like you did Lynn so I can watch it when you're not home. Lynn's excited about seeing you too. I know it sounds weird but I wouldn't have any problem with you licking her pussy and cleaning her out when Gerald fucks her. I bet you miss doing that don't you baby?" Tracey purred.

"But we're going to see you get all the black cum you need from now on. Jim's having a party at his house Saturday night and Gerald, Lynn, and a few of our close friends will be there... and you baby. Jim promised me no less than six black cocks and you're going to get it all on camera. Then you can clean Lynn and me up. Get all that black cum out of our well fucked pussies. I'm so excited I can't wait!"

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,912 Followers