Black Exec on China Silk Road Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she complied he began stroking the tops of her thighs with his strong ebony hands. He let them rest on her knees before spreading them apart and slowly caressing her inner thighs with his fingertips. She began to squirm as she felt his warm hands move slowly upward, one hand inside each sensitive thigh. She began breathing hard as she looked down at his hands slowly rise to her mound, his thumbs brushing her pubic hair before sliding back down to her knees.

She spread her legs wider to give him easier access. As she did Kirk could see her hard clit begin to protrude from its hood. When his hands made the return trip to the juncture of her thighs, he grazed her clit before massaging it between the index finger and thumb of one hands. "Oh that feels good! Li Su said breathlessly "What else would you have done to me?"

Kirk let his actions speak for him and slid a finger into her now streaming pussy. She began to slowly hump his hand and gasped as he slipped a second finger, then a third into her sopping slit. He began seesawing his fingers into her with her matching each stroke with her hips.

"I wanted you to do that to me when I was here before especially when I saw the outline of your big dick in your pants!" With her eyes staring at his crotch "I can see it now and its getting hard!"

"You're making it hard!" he answered and began ramming his fingers into her. She began humping her hips against his hand in a frenzy. "Oh shit! Oh shit baby! You're gonna make me cum!" She didn't know where to focus her eyes, on his eyes or his hand that was plunging between her swollen nether lips. Suddenly she looked down at his hand, her six pack abdomen tensed and she groaned "Oh baby, OH LOVER I'm CUUUMMING!" He looked down between her legs and she made one last powerful thrust onto his hand. Streams of her clear nectar began squirting onto his wrist and forearm. "Damn! She's doing it again!" Kirk looked down in wonderment. "She's a unique piece of ass -- that keeps turning me on!" Her eyes followed his and she saw his black fingers buried in her snatch and his drenched forearm. They bugged out from her flushed face.

As he felt the ripples of her climax began to become less intense, Kirk leaned forward and whispered in her ear "That's just one of the things I should have done to you!" Unable to yet speak, her eyes looked up in question as Kirk grabbed the waist of his pants and freed his rock hard cock. He knelt between her wide stretched legs and reached to the controls to lower her seat. He pulled her ass to the edge of the chair, spread eagled her legs over the chair arms and rocked forward burying his throbbing cock to the hilt in her slit.

She looked at him through glazed eyes and said "Fuck me baby like I wanted to be fucked that day! I want to you to fuck fast and FUCK ME HARD!" This time there was no hesitation on his part just a powerful man intent giving her what she wanted and needed -- a ride on his thick black cock that she'd forever remember. He grabbed the arms of the chair and pulled hard each time he rammed between her spread legs. "You were begging me to fuck you before and now a good fucking is what you're getting!"

"Oh yes!" she screamed again as she felt his cock expand inside her and she felt her pussy -- now HIS pussy being sprayed with his thick hot cum. "Make me yours baby, Make me yours! You're the only man I could ever want! Your big black cock is what I've always needed! If you had done that to me when I interviewed with you I would have taken the job on the spot!"

Kirk chuckled and said "But what about your team?"

"Fuck my te ..am!" Catching herself mid-sentence "Well not really, especially that slutty neighbor of mine!"

Kirk made a noncommittal reply recalling the dazzling beauty and looked down at his forearm dripping with her ejaculated cream. "I've never done that before! Now that's the second time today! You make me cum so hard!"

"Yes, you gave me a bit of a shower!" he chuckled. She leaned forward and began lapping her juices from his arm. "Your cream taste much better than mine!"

"Yours taste great too!" Kirk offered as he withdrew his cock and tongue bathed her inner thighs to collect her nectar. "But I don't want you to stain the sexy dress you're wearing." He stood and Li Su spied a drip of cum seeping from his dick, quickly caught it on a fingertip and slurped it into her mouth.

"You're took good to be true, Dr. Johnson -- just what the doctor ordered. Now take me home so I can recover from my special visit to your office!"

12